[KBS2] Descendants of the Sun (DotS) (2016)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Subbed ep.5 is available now.  Check it out. :yes: :heart:

Episode 5 is just as good and story is moving along fast too, but we have 11 episodes to go. I don't know why I'm afraid the story going to get complicated and it will be heart breaking so I better prepare myself in case there will be a sad drama for our doc and captain.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I am so proud of myself for not watching ep 5 raw lol. Yay! For Eng sub ep 5!!

A funny gif to share, I think we ladies could relate to Doctor Kang :rofl:....I think she was being mean to her colleague but she saw Captain Yoo was looking at her so she all suddenly change her demeanor :lol:.

Cr to all rightful owners

Ms.Zoe

Did you finish all 5 eps?

I will check out Eng sub ep 5 soon.

I know there will be an earthquake, our doc will get kidnapped by the bad guy....I am so scared for our Captain Yoo, his job is too dangerous.

Maya_Fantasy said:
Subbed ep.5 is available now.  Check it out. :yes: :heart:

Episode 5 is just as good and story is moving along fast too, but we have 11 episodes to go. I don't know why I'm afraid the story going to get complicated and it will be heart breaking so I better prepare myself in case there will be a sad drama for our doc and captain.
Nationwide rating on ep 5 is 27.4%!!!!!!!!! DotS has the potential to reach over 30%!!!!!!!!!!! With these ratings, I as a viewer want a true happy ending for our doc & captain and true happy endings for their friends & family too :). I don't want to :cry: at the ending at all, if I will cry then I want to cry with happy tears :lol:.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I only watch quarter of a way, then I FF it :D to spoiled myself... I'll watch it all later, still not done with rewatching other episode yet.

Glad to know the rating is so high.

Oh your spoiler is scary... I don't want to see it.... I'm afraid for them.

Ms.Zoe

Gosh how could I forgot about the scene when the soldiers got to see the doctors for their health checkup...so funny all the soldiers ignored the older male doctor & went over and lined up at MY's table....& then Captain Yoo touches her hand to press the needle into his skin...so funny that I think she thought he might be afraid of the pain but no no he could endure the pain made by a beauty & turned out she was the one who got scared when he pressed the needle :loool:...

This comic strip reminds me of what I said above lol...I like every time he says that she is beautiful or compliments her looks :lolyup: because they are all funny moments.....Yea she is a beauty, her personalities, characteristics are what also making him fall for her too.

I could not wait to see this scene!!!

Cr as tagged

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:drools:  OMG :pervie:  that is just too funny.  Especially the last pic/line HAHAHA :bhehe:  I'll book mark it and come back to this post for a good laugh if they shall faces hardship in the future episode. lolz.  :whahuh: 

Thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this truly fascinating  mee too i'm soo proud i didn't watch raw oommmyyyyygggggg how they could did this mix between the serious environment and the sens of humor   such a great greeat great job i really clap all the actors and the production this is seriously a one of a kind drama i'm sooo hyyppeeeedd and laughing soo muchhhh HAHAHAHAHAAHAA at the both couples funny scenes :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
there is a big potential we will have a sad ending witch it's seems i'm gonna be the only one okey with it :ghehe: but serioulsy for this masterpiece to be memorable i want a sad ending , i know i sound cruel but seriously a drama with sad ending will always be unique and will make me remember it forever and their big love and all this sacrifice and believes and the meaningful feeling they are showing in this drama MY doesn't know how dangerous  his work she know that he may die in any time but she can't stop her feeling and she still doesn't know if her love is big enough to accept to be with him despite everything woooooowwww i love this drama so much  

Ms.Zoe

It is like 50/50 chance of happy or sad ending :cry1:....my happy ending predictions are that once they realized they are meant to be together, overcame hardships, overcame life & death experiences together, understood each other's professions, know they could not live without each other then Captain Yoo could just retire lol....they got married, she opened her own clinic & he stays at home & take care of their kids :ghehe:.

P.s. I am 2 days behind...hehe...Happy International Women Day, support married women & mothers who work :lol:.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK ep.6 is out. 

I don't understand a thing, but I was laughing like crazy at captain Yoo and his buddy being chase and then them wearing the same shirt HAHA  lolz.  Oh I can not wait for the subbed later today.

They really misses each other when they're apart... so cute.  :crush:   :wub:  This getting more and more good.  Love them searching for each other part and the shoes tying part :cloud9:  :clap2: ... (don't want to spoiled for you gals lolz )

Happy belated International Women Day to everyone too.  It should be Women's day everyday, especially Mother's day.  :flowers:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
why are you doing this to me  :cry1:  :cry1:  no "peace" be brave don't let the temptation of Maya's comment get you i can make it until the sub  :dance3:  :dance2:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
peace said:
why are you doing this to me  :cry1:  :cry1:  no "peace" be brave don't let the temptation of Maya's comment get you i can make it until the sub  :dance3:  :dance2:

:whahuh:  HAHAHA sorry, I was just too excited and happy to see them missing and then finally seeing each other again. :yahoo:  I had to share my happiness along with them too LOL   :lmao3: 

Don't worry, with the way ep.6 is going, I believe the subbed will be out earlier than yesterday.  I'll let you know as soon as it comes out.  :woot:  Only few hours to go, you can do it!   :coverlaf: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
luckily this few hours are my sleep hours so when i get up tomorrow i will found it already subbed :yahoo: :phew: and thank you for sharing the mini spoil it made me more excited and it make it more fun when there is other people sharing this entertaining time with :flowers:   

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Ah I'm so obsesses with the latest ost coming out whenever it plays in episode 6, 14:20 to 17:30. I feel kinda sad at the moment. it looks like the two leads and second leads are going to suffer a lot through out the drama. They've already made so many memories with each other and its so hard to cut ties with each other when they all don't want to cut ties at all. I just want a happy ending, hopefully it doesn't give us a sad ending. 

Ms.Zoe

When did her eyes get so big!? SHK's eyes are not that big hehe but boy when her character MY gives Captain Yoo this look, her eyes are huge :coverlaf:.

peace said:
i was interrupted while watching now back to th truck i love it every time sh give him this look :lmao3: :lmao3: 

Ms.Zoe

I thought it is cool that SHK changed her IG's photo of herself in the sun, I think a few days before DotS premiered & there is also a little sun icon by her name Hyekyo Song huiqiao too!

I edited her IG a little bit :ghehe:...the top 3 photos are her latest IG photos, the bottom 3 photos were posted a while back but they are currently in this order just that I cut off 2 rows of 3 photos for each row in between these 2 rows of photos I have here. I have these 2 rows of 6 photos all together in one photo since they are about Yeonjin & Kyoki :lolyup:.

Cr to SHK's IG & me!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Why is the subbed so slow today?  I check all the site I using go to, but none has subbed yet. :cry1: I thought it will be out quick than yesterday.   :cry1: 

Funny that SHK page has sun related pics... I wonder if they will reveal the meaning of the title later on.

Thanks for the picture.