[KBS2] Descendants of the Sun (DotS) (2016)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Did I mention before that Jin Goo has a wife & baby in real life? He is married & a father. So there are no chance in shipping the second lead in real life lol.

However they had a photoshoot together for GRAZIA magazine.

Jin Goo is one year older than SHK & they were in All In drama.
i didn't know that until i watched this vdo , he look quite young i'm surprised

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
@Peace That is so true, is hard to captured the same essence as DOTS has so far. But there is a Thai military themes drama out now "Jao Vay Ha"(sp?) I haven't watch that yet, so I don't know how good of a drama that will be, especially with Nat M. as the new producer. I like all the male leads, just not too fond of the female leads, so I'll wait until it end to watch it, that way I can fast forward it. Don't think it will have the same feels as DOTS, because Thai drama concentrate too much on sides stuffs.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
@Maya_Fantasy - you are right I have more reasons to ship them. Most are personal connections :D, too personal lol.

You're welcome, I watched All In way back so I did not know that Jin Goo was in there too but I read news about DotS, how each of the cast views about each other & such. Yes there is a photo of him & his wife and child. I have to search for it. I will post it up once I found it.

@"peace" - so true, DotS has made a big name for itself, I don't think any remake will surpass it.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
new production with a war plot , well that sound risky o_O as i said i seriously don't think anyone can do a second version or near the version of DoTS cause is hard to have all this element with excellence production direction writing and acting you must have all this talent crew and factor to make it happen

Ms.Zoe

@Maya_Fantasy - hehe back then I thought SJK may not carry his character well because of his facial looks. But his acting proved me wrong. And I compared his looks before he did his military duty with his looks as Captain Yoo...boy oh boy no more he has matured a lot! I like the hairstyle he has as Captain Yoo, it makes him looking very mature. I think he will age gracefully because he has that young looking look & his skin tone helps too lol.

I think SJK will sing for DotS ost. The guy is pretty talented, he could rap too lol.

Ms.Zoe

The Songs will treat DotS cast & crew to dinner. Geee, if only I was in DotS crew lol. That is very nice of them to treat everyone in DotS cast & crew to dinner. They have to sit down & plan this dinner together :D, Ohhhh just make think of crazy thoughts now hahaha :D.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016...escendants-of-the-sun-cast-and-crew-to-dinner

They will be taking the cast and crew to a restaurant in Gangnam, Seoul on April 1! And on April 5th, they will be in HK promoting DotS.

Oh even the dates of DotS activities are connected to me too :D :D :D.

Cr to allkpop.com

Last edited:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
come cross this vdo , does the actors really doesn't know how famous the drama right now

my cheeks hurt from laughing when i saw the reaction of that fan girl she was out of her mind HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA :D:D:D:D i bet thousand gilrs want to be in her place she will remember that moment for ever

Oh I miss this post.

OMG that was hilarious! I was laughing so hard by myself too HAHAHA those girls are so funny. :D :D :D I don't know if I will be that crazy like them though. I couldn't believe one girl asks him to carried her HAHAHA :D

Thanks @ Peace

cecilia

Staff member
The Songs will treat DotS cast & crew to dinner. Geee, if only I was in DotS crew lol. That is very nice of them to treat everyone in DotS cast & crew to dinner. They have to sit down & plan this dinner together :D, Ohhhh just make think of crazy thoughts now hahaha :D.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016...escendants-of-the-sun-cast-and-crew-to-dinner

They will be taking the cast and crew to a restaurant in Gangnam, Seoul on April 1! And on April 5th, they will be in HK promoting DotS.

Oh even the dates of DotS activities are connected to me too :D :D :D.

Cr to allkpop.com
My younger sister said the same .. she asked, 'Where did they find all these extras ... I want to be part of it just so that I can watch him." lol

Look forward to tomorrow result ... it's going to be painful to watch the second pair of lovers go through such tough time :(

Last edited:

Ms.Zoe

It would be so fun being a crew member of DotS, I would get to visit South Korea, Greece, witness the Songs acting, have selfie photos with them or with each of them & get invited to a dinner hosted by them :D :D :D.

I have been skimming through many pages of posts trying to find the photo of Jin Goo with his wife & child but no luck yet.

Another Greek reference of DotS besides that it was shot in Greece & Greek God Apollo (read about more him & you will see his connections to DotS), the bad guy's name Argus is also a name of a character in Greek mythology. So funny :D that he is called as Asparagus by one of the members in DotS thread at soompi hahaha & now he is known as Asparagus hahaha.

Cr to DotS thread members about Apollo, Argus & Asparagus :D :D :D.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang what happened, virus? :confused: I haven't watch 10 yet and I'm watching beginning of 11 right now and I'm so lost LOL Saw the "hug" and I'm happy-confused HAHAHA but if that was the main-lead that scene would have been passionate kisses :D HAHA:p But still their loves is just as sweet and precious... I'm going to cry with them none-the-less. :( Fighting SDY and YMJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hmm sadly I'm not feeling his sadness much, I need more emotions during that radio communication, but her feeling is good ;) )

What the heck is with those crazy fighting peoples at the hospital? Are they even relevant to the story? They're annoying and taking up too much of sweet screen times from the two couples :p lolz.

OK I won't spoiled myself anymore ... I'll wait until I have time to watch episode 10 first. Spazz with everyone later. :cool: I'm out!

EDIT:

OK BACK! :D HAHAHA So funny, I'm laughing and crying with Lee Chi Hoon when he was crying, he going to be an interesting characters. :D

Their English dialogues needs to be a little faster... they speak too slow so it seems a bit awkward.

Last edited:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
OK I SPOILED MYSELF!

Ending of ep.11 is ... :);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O I got all these emotions going on. Too hard to handle in all emotions. OMG I'm scare of what's going to happen tomorrow. :eek:

cecilia

Staff member
End of episode was heroic ... and sad T_____T

I'd marry Captain in a heartbeat if I'm Dr.Kang and survive what will come tomorrow.

Ms.Zoe

Haha I hope we will have gif emoticons, those will convey our emotions more lol. I did not completely watch ep 10, I was watching it in a hurry so I skimmed & fast forwarded about 75% of it :D.

I have to go back to ep 10 & picked up where I skimmed & ff it at. DotS is a drama that I don't want to miss any scene.

I spoiled myself with ep 11 too. Poor Dr. Kang :(. Here is happy Dr. Kang before she got all teary :(.

:D :D :D third image is her signature "I am so happy" :D :D :D

Cr to DotS Vietnam Fanpage fb

cecilia

Staff member
That was such a cute moment .. I love it when a man says .. I can't wait til you feel better or til we find out because i'm dying of holding your hand or touching you .. *goodness, I'm floored*

Ms.Zoe

He said that awww, the guy never ceases to amaze me with his words :D. I think he probably wants to kiss her most though LOL.

I would marry him too @cecilia. I think he will make me smile, laugh & feel so loved every day :D.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
omg hopefully they don't have one of those unnecessary scene in there ya know when the girl or guy figures there are in a position to save one and starts feeling like a burden and distant themselves from each other bc of the danger that was cause, i'm hoping they dont have anything like that in the next episode. I just really hate those kinds of shots/scenes. however i'm really looking forward to badass angry Captian Yoo Shi Jin fighting the bad guys. LOL the feels of seeing them take away Dr. Min Yeon and her crying in the car. T.T I also love the second leads, were they were talking through the walkie-talkie and telling each other the miss each other it was so very sweet.

cecilia

Staff member
I love you .. whenever and wherever you are .. my lullaby tonight :)

Thank goodness for whoever cut all these out .. I love them lol

My night snack lol

Last edited: