Khun Nai Sai Lap

.diane.

Media Fanatic
i don't have any pictures but i just finished watching a trailer of it, i caught the very end of it. so far, nat myria is the new girlfriend of chakrit's dad. his dad is played by the actor that was mos' dad in hua jai chocolate. i'll see if i can find more information and also get the trailer next time.

spoiler : at the end it shows nat myria's a cop?! :shocked:

anywho i haven't watched p'nat in a lakorn for so long this is gonna be great!!!

below are edits
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

title of the lakorn is Lady Spy or Khun Nai Sailup

Chakrit/Nat airing January 18 Wednesday-Thursday credits to Tinah for info

credits to exact for full story and pictures

Khun Nai Sai Lup Teaser

ending theme : Nat Myria : Reuang Diow Tee Yoo Nai Jai

feel free to discuss this lakorn too, summary for first episode on page 2

.diane.

Media Fanatic
omg babyt hahah i was sitting here thinking after i posted that that there has got to be some news at exact

Edit edited to place in first post :D

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
krit looks really hotl.. lol.. so this lakorn just started filming or has it been a while? hmm... interesting I think i get this lakorn a try maybe.... just because krit is int there.....

.diane.

Media Fanatic
personally i think they might still be filming it, so far there's just trailers for it so it hasn't aired yet. i was looking to see if there were any other topics on this already so i went ahead and started a discussion. i really haven't seen her in a lakorn since the one with that singer ummm wait well in it he dies and she has a heart problem. anyone remember that? that is seriously the last lakorn i've seen her in. she's one of my favorites but i haven't been able to keep up with any lakorns. just got back into lakorns this 3 months ago lol.

Mae

sarNie Adult
YaY...Glad to see Chakrit everywhere..well, he is a superb actor...who wouldn't want him to act for them...hehehehe...anyways, can't wait to see Chakrit and Nat too...another lakorn to add on my list...and he looks HOT here...

Babyt

sarNie Elites
if she's not pretending then maybe she's undercover...haha she looks really pretty...

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww man i didnt know it was part comedy..it didnt look like it..since nat was holding a gun..but yeh cant wait to see this..havent seen nat in a very long time..this is going to Jan 18..i thought they already finish filming it

linky

sarNie Hatchling
i miss p'nat. i just hope i like it. i don't know that storyline. but i luv her as a singer, and the last lakorn i was was wang wa lee w/tik... Wil, actually. i'm waiting an old lakorn w/sam and jason young rite now. just thought i'll give it a try since there's no lakorn interesting lakorn for me to watch...

belle20

sarNie Elites
YAY!!......another 1 of his lakorn!! :w000t: Im defenitely watching it!!!! Chakrit is Chakrit i can never get tired of him!!!!!! :wub: I read somewhere dat since mam kathaleeya was suppose to be the n'ek she already started filming dis lakorn but now dat she had to be replaced i guess they had to reshoot all mam's parts.......(with nat instead) :D cant wait!! cant wait :D

belle20

sarNie Elites
aww thank u soo much .diane. for the clip.........this 1 i think will be a funny 1!! :lol: is it just me or chakrit n nat dont seem to have chemistry 2gether???hmmmmmmmmm :unsure:

Sah

sarNie Elites
Deeng Chakrit is looking flllyyy. haha, I can't wait to see Nat back acting.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yea, Chakrit looks good up there.

I just hope that this lakorn doesn't turn out cheesy and corny. I'm not into comedy genre lakorn, but I might give this lakorn a couple of episodes to see how it progress before I decide to finish watching it or not. It's nice to see Nat back in lakorn.

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
yay! i cant wait to watch this :D i havent seen nat play in a lakorn since forever :wacko: thnx for the teaser ^_^

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks alot for sharing, Diane. I can't wait to see Chakrit and Nat star together. They make a lovely couple! They both look gorgeous and can act. I love comedies. It's going to interest me somehow...

jai

sarNie Elites
i like nat and all..but was hopin to see a reunion for p'mam & chakrit.. they looked good together in muang maya....darn... no offense... but i'll prolly watch this too... chakrit looks preppy/GQ