Khun Nai Sai Lap

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
man i am gonna finish watching this i never quite finished it LOL hahah yeah guilty me; but deng I think someone is working hard to earn her posts! LOL

.diane.

Media Fanatic
omg p'ane we use to watch this lakorn together... i so missed it...hahaa!!!
omo!! yeah remember when we first saw the preview i remember posting it in the thai thread cause at that time i wasn't familiar with the sub-forums on "currently new or broadcasting" :lol: i went nuts over that ost too and awwww thinking about this series i miss p'off. this whole series was really great not much heavy drama but really cute. btw, p'nat's japanese is soooo funny. remember how all of us felt bad for the real yumiko-chan? i'm like wth what happened to her?? she like sold her house and everything to come here =( anywho, yesum this is still one of my favorite lakorns. off topic but i just saw wang waree with p'nat and p'tik.......ooooh they need to do another series together - actually p'nat just needs another series!!! :wub:

man i am gonna finish watching this i never quite finished it LOL hahah yeah guilty me; but deng I think someone is working hard to earn her posts! LOL
OMO! :blink: shame shame tina! goooo watch it :D yeah it does seem someone is becoming a spammer =P ah well if she hadn't i wouldn't have realized how long ago this was and how many good memories are in it. ^_^

jcmkl

sarNie Egg
Sorry to dig up this old thread. Been on Google for the last hour trying to find the answer to this:

Just watched an episode of this show (in China with Chinese dub), and I was pleasantly surprised that it is actually a pretty funny and absorbing show. It is just so damn hard to find the names of the cast though. I've been trying to find out the name of one of the girls in it. She plays the old cowboy's niece I believe, and from a Youtube video I think she develops a relationship with Aof's character. It is close to impossible to find out her name in English. If anyone could provide me with that, it would be really really much appreciated. Also if a full cast list is available, that would be even better.

Thank you in advance!

lvjiao4ever

sarNie Hatchling
haha。。。this lakorn has been on air in China for three times,and now the third time is being on。。。
I guess you mean this girl。。Tiny Noel

jcmkl

sarNie Egg
haha。。。this lakorn has been on air in China for three times,and now the third time is being on。。。
I guess you mean this girl。。Tiny Noel

Thanks for the quick info. Didn't expect an answer that quickly for an old lakorn.

It's my first time seeing it. Watched a couple of episodes while dealing with jet lag, and liked it. Did not have it where I'm from, though the show is on youtube, but I don't understand Thai.

She's the girl I'm talking about. She's my type of girl, good looking and mixed (yes?). For some reason I cannot find any info on her when I search "tiny noel", or any related terms like "tiny noel thai". All I get is results for small Christmas decorations, like gnomes. Does she have another name she goes by, or her Thai name? Any help would be great.

lvjiao4ever

sarNie Hatchling
um。。。I heart that she has already given up the entertainment carrer, and she also hasn't much lakorns.
So the information about her is less on the internet....I guess her name in thai is "ไทนี่ โนแอล"

his boyfriend..

her photos

dhan9

sarNie Adult
i remembered watching this lakorn but not long ago probably half year ago on youtube, i must admitted that it was a really cute and funny one with good casts.

i don't understand thai so i don't really know what they were talking about but i still like it because Chakrit is so hot and looked so fine. i found Nat was pretty in that lakorn and her song was very nice. I'm still trying to get the dubbed version of it so that i can enjoy this lakorn more but i still haven't got the luck yet because it was an old lakorn so it's a bit hard to find. So if anyone know where i can get this in Khmer dubbed please let me know. Thanks in advance.