Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my breath was taking away my mouth wild open my eyes wild open the moment i saw that beautiful piece of art , that beautiful portrait of a woman who has the world in her eyes a woman who her stares can melt the heart of the cruelest man a woman who had the hair like a precious satin that just make her look like treasure , that tenderness aura she spread around her just amazing amazing amazing amazing    i said all this but i still feel speechless  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awwwwwww agree everything you said. You are really Super Peace  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: I was looking at all 3 pics continuously. So beautiful and sweet.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Can I copy your post for Kim's pic in BH and Pcknmcpw thread?
I copied :p could not wait till you reply. sorry :p
peace said:
my breath was taking away my mouth wild open my eyes wild open the moment i saw that beautiful piece of art , that beautiful portrait of a woman who has the world in her eyes a woman who her stares can melt the heart of the cruelest man a woman who had the hair like a precious satin that just make her look like treasure , that tenderness aura she spread around her just amazing amazing amazing amazing    i said all this but i still feel speechless  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Why? Its beautiful. I'm sorry Peace. i already shared it :facepalm: ok I will delete it. But that was really amazing what you said. I also felt same
peace said:
nooooo don't please step :no: :no: :spin:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Awwwwwww agree everything you said. You are really Super Peace  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: I was looking at all 3 pics continuously. So beautiful and sweet.
thank you step but i just said what i really fell i didn't try hard i feel the words come out on thier own she is that amazing and i think that's why we are both her fun cause we both fell like that from her :heart: 

Step said:
Why? Its beautiful. I'm sorry Peace. i already shared it :facepalm: ok I will delete it. But that was really amazing what you said. I also felt same
it's embarrassing for me i don't want this to be putted in her lakorn thread cause is mixed with her non fans while here we are her fans and i know you ladies will not laugh at me or feel it's an exaggeration cause you will feel like me while in other place it will be the inverse so better not share it   :blush: :blush: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
I deleted. Its not embarrassing. You said what you felt for her. Others also say what they feel for their favorites. You are not bashing someone. I'm not posting in Matt, Yaya, Bella, Pooklook, other actresses thread :p BH and pcknmcpw is Kim's thread also. We have the right to share anything about her. Why will we laugh??????  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  I love reading your post :secret:
peace said:
thank you step but i just said what i really fell i didn't try hard i feel the words come out on thier own she is that amazing and i think that's why we are both her fun cause we both fell like that from her :heart:

it's embarrassing for me i don't want this to be putted in her lakorn thread cause is mixed with her non fans while here we are her fans and i know you ladies will not laugh at me or feel it's an exaggeration cause you will feel like me while in other place it will be the inverse so better not share it   :blush: :blush:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I deleted. Its not embarrassing. You said what you felt for her. Others also say what they feel for their favorites. You are not bashing someone. I'm not posting in Matt, Yaya, Bella, Pooklook, other actresses thread :p BH and pcknmcpw is Kim's thread also. We have the right to share anything about her. Why will we laugh??????  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  I love reading your post :secret:
ohhh thank you for your words really :spin: :spin: but i don't know is not comfortable for me what you said is right but i don't know why i feel like that, if you want to share it without putting the credit to me then that's okey  

Step

Mrs James Ma
Dont say its embarrassing. Your MV and posts are beautiful. You are the first member I read long posts :p (I also read long post in calendar thread :coverlaf: It was very difficult for me to read unnecessary long posts, still read cos I did not want to be wrong lol).
I go to many threads. When I read something about Kim, MK or bash Anne for not casting their favorite actress, I come back here to read your post so I will not be angry :secret:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol I will not post :nono1:
peace said:
ohhh thank you for your words really :spin: :spin: but i don't know is not comfortable for me what you said is right but i don't know why i feel like that, if you want to share it without putting the credit to me then that's okey  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
awwww Step i'm soo glad for reading that please don't ever get angry just have fun here with me :coverlaf: for me i said it feww long ago pages but will say again for me in all AF my favorite place is kim's thread simply because she is the reason i come to AF in the first place i just want to have fun here and i'm happy i found an energetic company like you so keep coming here :wink:  :highfive:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
that's my girl Thae :strong: i love strong nangek who doesn't can defend 

THE FEELING 

awwwwww awwwwwwwww :crush: :crush: :crush: