Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :yahoo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1av3jp-P1d8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrsknlI1trw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9gMRavycW4

but why they didn't post her entrance  :weee: and kimja moment was shaky filming  :unsure:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
thank you step  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  kimja :heart: 

wooooooooooooooow look at that breathtaking seductive woman :shock2: 

JMali

sarNie Egg
Hey ladies, I'm back and have been really busy, but now I'm back on track and finally come on here to tell you that I am very sorry that I didn't get any pics with Kimberly. I was about to set out with my cousin to go see her, but an accident happened and I didn't get to go. Then my camera got stolen too. I'm so sorry for not being able to share my trip with you. Hopefully next time things would be better for me.

But I love your signature, peace. I'm glad to see that Kimberly's thread has reached this many pages during the time that I was gone.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
JMali said:
Hey ladies, I'm back and have been really busy, but now I'm back on track and finally come on here to tell you that I am very sorry that I didn't get any pics with Kimberly. I was about to set out with my cousin to go see her, but an accident happened and I didn't get to go. Then my camera got stolen too. I'm so sorry for not being able to share my trip with you. Hopefully next time things would be better for me.

But I love your signature, peace. I'm glad to see that Kimberly's thread has reached this many pages during the time that I was gone.

hmmmmm :girlmad: :girlmad: i'm disappointed :cry: but it's okey welcome back glad :party: and thank you that sgnature will stay for a while i'm  so in love with it :p :heart: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and now let me make a shout out for this EXTRA FABULOUS HOT WOMAN breathtaking wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
he want to show support for her and that he is beside her she don't need to be afraid :spin:

YEAAAAHH that what  a real man should do show them the truth :pervie: :pervie: 

almost a hidden confession AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA those stares make me feel hot

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and of course in lakorn  when they are having good time we need to creat drama so who else beside ravee will ruin this moment :girlmad: but at least this time he was more clever and he didn't went to meet her alone instead asked her to come so he will meet her with Thae 

and hahahaha you deserve it she thought she will found him alone and having problem with Thae but she found this overloaded sweetness in their eyes :spin:

but she succeeded in the end to make Thae feel uneasy  :rant:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
she is trying to ask him something after she felt uneasy 

but she is hesitating  :unsure:  :unsure:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :blush: she is afraid she will lose him :teary:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and of course this moment need to be disturbed :facepalm:

don't you know man that is not your job to worry about her is her father's job you can go inform her family instead of going yourself he is sometime soo naive 

ohhhhh :teary: :teary: seeing him all worry about ravee make her hurt and make feel she may lose him again :teary: she feel insecure 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
love this white and black effect on it :heart: her eyes exceptional there is just something sp special in the reflection of them 

cr kimberley_chinesefc

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and this is another kimbarry FMV i made last year but the quality as usual very low from me cause i couldn't do it with HD quality so sorry for that but wanted to share the beautiful feeling in it hope you enjoy it :heart: :blush:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_RKTbVTT8w