Likit Ruk Likit Luerd(Exact:Romance/Action)

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
can't wait to watch the next week episode after watching the preview... it shows the scene where killer captain is escaping on a motor bike and cop captain chasing him....

Killer captain will see that the cop captain looks like him very much and is shocked! cop captain will shoot the killer but i don't know if killer cap is wounded or not...

I also see in the preview that alissa (pang) will help killer cap to escape by hiding him in her car...

i guess there will be the scene where killer cap hide pang's eyes with a rubbon then kiss her on the forehead!..so cute ^^

Captainlover

sarNie Elites
me too i just can't wait. But Pang is really making me mad just because he love killer Captain too much lolz, and she is so hurting Cop Captain.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Is there any secen of Fang and Captain together at all.... it look like its more of Pang and kill Captain...I really want to see some sweet secen of Fang and Captain cop...

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
In my opinion, this the best lakorn currently airing...It's got everything: action, romance, a little comedy...so cute!!! And it's not slow!!! Moving just the right pace. Love it!!!

moilee

sarNie Adult
What is up with this producer? Why pick Pang to be the leading lady and not Fang? If Fang plays the lead here, I'll watch this lakorn. I'm sorry...I just don't like Pang....she fits the negative role...I think the producer is trying to promote her or something. Sorry....Pang doesn't fit to play the lead in any role.

vina_lek

tye-niranh said:
In my opinion, this the best lakorn currently airing...It's got everything: action, romance, a little comedy...so cute!!! And it's not slow!!! Moving just the right pace. Love it!!!
[post="121128"][/post]​
yep...I totally agree. Love this lakorn so far! :wub:

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
can someone tell me what happen in yesterday episode and what happen happen in tonight's coz i always miss it...i'm so sad!!!!! i have to wait until i could dl it here...

could soemone also make summaries for this lakorn plz? i would be great!!!

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
captain will be in Kor Bok soon!!!

Please, translate this article from Exact plz!

ศ.24 พ.ค.49

“กัปตัน-ภูธเนศ” เผย..ชีวิตเคยตกอับ ใน “ขอบอก”
เป็นพระเอกคิวทอง แต่มีเงินแค่ 500 บาท !!!

รายการ “ขอบอก” ศุกร์นี้ ทางช่อง 5 พบกับพระเอกมาดเท่ที่ต้องมารับบทเป็นฝาแฝด 2 คน 2 บุคลิก ในละครโรแมนติก แอ็คชั่นเรื่อง “ลิขิตรักลิขิตเลือด” ที่กำลังออกอากาศทางช่อง 5 “กัปตัน-ภูธเนศ หงษ์มานพ” จะมาเผยทุกเรื่องราวแบบเจาะลึกทุกซอกทุกมุม กว่าจะกลายมาเป็นพระเอกแถวหน้าในวันนี้ถึง 14 ปีเต็ม เห็นว่าเป็นพระเอกที่ดูพร้อมไปทุกอย่าง แต่เจ้าตัวกลับเผยในรายการ “ขอบอก” ว่า

“หลายคนเห็นผมว่ามีงานแสดงเข้ามาอยู่ตลอด เรียกได้ว่ามีงานเกือบทั้งปี แต่ไม่เคยมีใครรู้เลย แม้แต่คนในครอบครัวว่า ผมมีเงินในบัตร ATM แค่ 500 บาทเท่านั้น…” กัปตันหยุดนิ่งครู่ใหญ่ก่อนเผยต่อว่า “เมื่อ 2 ปีก่อนทางบ้านเกิดมีปัญหาผมเอาเงินส่วนที่มีอยู่ทั้งหมดให้แม่ ไม่ได้คิดเลยว่าตัวเองจะมีเงินเหลือติดตัวเท่าไหร่ มันบอกใครไม่ได้ต้องเก็บเอาไว้คนเดียว ขนาดว่าเพื่อนโทรมาชวนออกไปข้างนอก ซึ่งผมจะออกไปทุกครั้ง แต่ผมก็ต้องปฏิเสธไปว่า ..ไม่อยากไป ขี้เกียจออก ซึ่งจริงๆ แล้วผมไม่มีเงินเติมน้ำมันต่างหาก เพราะต้องเก็บเอาไว้เติมน้ำมันค่ารถเพื่อไปทำงาน ผมอยู่แบบนั้นมา 6 เดือน นั่งมองเงิน 500 ที่มีอยู่ ถ้าผมหรือคนในบ้านเป็นอะไรไป แล้วผมจะทำยังไง... หลังจากนั้นมันทำให้ผมคิดที่จะใช้ชีวิตแบบไม่ประมาท จะใช้จ่ายแต่ละครั้งต้องคิดแล้วคิดอีก ทุกวันนี้ผมทำงานจะเก็บเอาไว้เป็นส่วนๆ ส่วนนึงเอาไว้เก็บ ส่วนนึงเอาไว้ใช้จ่าย อีกส่วนไปทำบุญ ไปบริจาคตามมูลนิธิต่างๆ บ้าง ให้เด็กกำพร้าบ้าง เพราะคิดว่ายังมีคนที่เขาเดือดร้อนและยังรอรับการช่วยเหลืออีกเยอะ..”

นอกจากนี้หนุ่มกัปตันยังถูกสองพิธีกรแย็บถึงความสัมพันธ์กับนางเอกสาว “จุ๋ย-วรัทยา นิลคูหา” ว่าคนนี้ใช่ตัวจริงหรือเปล่า... ทำเอาหนุ่มกัปตันออกอาการเขินหน้าแดงขึ้นมาทันที งานนี้หนุ่มกัปตันจะยอมเปิดปากรึเปล่า... ติดตามชมทุกเรื่องราวแบบเต็มอิ่มได้ ในรายการ “ขอบอก” วันศุกร์ที่ 26 พฤษภาคมนี้ หลังข่าวภาคค่ำ ทางช่อง 5

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
Anybody know the rating for this lakorn, cause I wanna know how it doing, since you gurls think it the best lakorn currently airing..I agree with that!!! ;) Thanks everyone for posting more updates...I'm in love with Captain now!!!

sammie

sarNie Egg
:lmao: gosh im loving this lakorn captain is so fine cant wait to see the next part........so far this is the best lakorn i've seen this year!

alyssia

sarNie Hatchling
i've just seen epi 5 yestarday!! so exciting!!! i love the way how captain kiss on pang's forehead!! damn, captain is so great in his role, especially that kind of character, i mean he was so heart broken for having to hide his identity to pang...

the ending of the epi crack me out..wit the tissue "made in japan"...the preview shows that pang know everything n brings the tissue back to captain..can't wait to see that scene...;i m waiting for epi 6 to dl it!!!

vina_lek

i can't wait to watch eppie 6!! :w000t:

Doesn't good Captain wonder why since bad Captain is a killer, he didn't just kill him? Bad Captain was obviously capable of it.

SaSa

sarNie Egg
They have great chemistry. I really hate the glasses frame for the bad Captain. Couldn't they give him better glasses....it so Harry Potter.