Mae Khrua Kon Mai(Step Onward)

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
im so glad that this lakorn is starting to pick things up again.. next weeks episode starts when they are at the beach so YAY! i know for shure there's gonna be some action going on!! hahaha..

vina_lek

i like the chemistry b/wn pat & the mom. every time they're on screen together... it's so funny. just watched the latest ep., i can't believe the mom would believe her son was dancing in drag more so than her son saying faidum is disguising herself into the home. :lol:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
That's too bad! Man! Such a shame. It's just getting so funny and good too...*sigh*...

I really liked it when Pat was dancing.lol. It was so funny... I can't believe she did that.

tinah

sarNie Coma
im not sure though. some say margie/joons will be airing on the 26th

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
tomorrow's episode is the costume party! yay! and finally some scenes between lomdao and nat.. from the previews look like nat kisses pat!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :) i hope this ends soooooooooon ! WHOOOOOOO!

maijune

SarNie Adult
yeah i can't believe that he rape her as fai dum too...but that's interesting...don't you think so....anyway, can't wait to see the rest of this lakorn...it's going to end soon...

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
i don't think its going to end in 2 episodes because Piere didn't even show up yet. My mother said this lakorn always has a Piere since it has been put together so many time already.

oh one other thing...How can p'ek fall in love with Faidum, he even said it at the end of episode 29, haha! That's really disturbing. haha!