Mae Khrua Kon Mai(Step Onward)

donna

sarNie Adult
yep he was like i want to be normal like everyone else. too bad for lomdao

in the next epi i don't think that there will be a willing/rape scene. maybe its a setup like when he supposedly raped her at home.

donna

sarNie Adult
i finally got the old version of this lakorn. most of the epis in the new version are similar to the old one but pierre is white not asian. leeka n the mom gets along in the old version.

oh what's funny is that the old leeka is lomdao mom in the new version!

nolee

sarNie Adult
really?! i wanna see her when she was younger lol.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
so nat doesn't r pat in episode 33 but they do have some cute scenes together... and looks like they are getting marry next episode which means this is ending soon!!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
When is it ending? Around he 25th??? It's kinda good because right after this one ends, I get to see Mafia Tee Ruk!! Yipee!! More Pat!

donna

sarNie Adult
in the old version, when the mom found out who she was, she didn't get mad at lomdao. she was actually happy.

i don't think that its gonna end yet. lomdao still has to find a way for the mom to forgive her.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Oh wow, then, I wonder when it's gonna end... Still good, I guess... I'm not even watching this lakorn. I'm gonna wait and just dl the ending epi.

Simmaly

sarNie Egg
Waaaa, this is a little awkward. Pierre is gay and plus he's asian. In the 1st and 2nd version he wasn't gay and plus he was a farung. If I remember correctly in the 2nd version Pierre gets with mae Leeka at the end and plus she was pregant.

katarina

sarNie Egg
OooOO thanks KristyS for the clips.. me loves this lakorn mucho... i'm sad it's ending soon too :( anyways i hope in the future pat and nat makes more lakorns as pra'eak's and nang'eaks :)

ooohh and also i can't wait for mafia tee ruk too.... man kristys sig always catches my attention :)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
.lol. Promoting, promoting.lol. Make it catch everyones' attention and I'm good to go.hehe. I'm gonna add more soon.