Mae Khrua Kon Mai(Step Onward)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
thanks kristy. well, spanish is close enough to french. after all it's still considered in europe as
well. XD and pink juliet, i think it's better for you to watch when you really are bored at the
moment. 'cause this lakorn is very slow-paced. (but strangely, it ended so fast.) i even fast-
forward on certain parts. so thus i finished it in two days. i could have finished it in a day if i
didn't sleep. ^^;

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
You should Kashie... This lakorn bored me a lot sometimes that even I had to stop... Yeah, he's only 19, but he looks so old, older than Pat O.O . Very tall too! Like 6 ft something. Wow!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
^gotta agree with kristy. it's definitely not worth watching unless you don't mind
seeing pat dressing up as fai dum for almost entire lakorn. i mean i'm sure that
anyone who's a fan of pat's would love to see pat dressing in a beautiful outfit and
wearing no brown skin/no mole on her face, right? PLUS low romance exposure. lol.

or if you're a type of fan who would watch all of her lakorns with no exceptions
then you can watch it without any problem. ^0^ so take your pick. =]

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It's not that insane.lol. Infact, a lot of people realy liked it in thailand and it even got thr highest rating for an evening lakorn in Ch3... The whole point of this lakorn is comedy, nothing but comedy. No romance. Nothing.