mai xyooj to marry tub yaj

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakkai

sarNie Egg
Okay girls...I need to know if this is true or if anyone heard...okay my mom told me that the mai xyooj the singer went and order tub yaj and their getting married soon...has anyone heard anything yet...because I think she is too old for him.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
and here the rumor goes...

you dont even know if its true and you already judged her? :huh:

sassygurlm310

sarNie Juvenile
well tswb supposly sue her and made her pay child support so she can't get him over... and i think tou married nxtawm lis... thats what my aunt told me... and mom...

Punk

sarNie Egg
Get over it people!!

Maiv Xyooj ordering Tub Yaj? You've got to be kidding me! I know Mai and she is high maintenance that she would not go for someone just for the looks.

For Chue, I don't think he is in any condition to sue Mai. Is actually Mai that should sue him for child support. You guys are lame!!!! You got everything reversed and out of wack! Get a life!!!! lolz............

:D

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
woo!! shock!! here....they're so far away i thouht there will never had this kind of rumor that maiv and tub goin together...lol...weird...it seems strange to me for a bit...they dont match....im just saying...hopes not the truth....i never thoguht of maiv and tub being together...it's very hard to visualise that....
mai is pretty and tub is cute....they're too good for each other....the age dont count....blah.....keep me update-)

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
lols.. :D this is one of the funniest and weirdest rumor that i have ever heard..

... tou yaj did not marry ntxawm lis and ntxawm lis is not get married to anyone.

tou yaj has a lot of gfs in the U.S. if you think and know someone who is dating tou yaj. she got fooled. lols.. how dumb can you be? hahaaa

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
lets just say he married to everyone...except those who dislike him....(me one of them)....

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
tub yaj and maiv xyooj? i don't see that happening.. from the rumors that i've heard..

people have tried sponsoring tub yaj to the US so many times..
but he's been denied every time that they have tried...
so to all the tub yaj fans...
he's never making it here to the US
just save up and fly out abroad!
lol.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
seriously, I don't give a damn about who's ordering him like a big mac number one with large fries and medium size coke, just hurry the hell up and order him so I can meet him damn it!!!
all these dumb rumors, why don't someone make it real? gosh, I guess I'll have to save up and fly over to him myself...

ntxhiav_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
lols.. :D this is one of the funniest and weirdest rumor that i have ever heard..
... tou yaj did not marry ntxawm lis and ntxawm lis is not get married to anyone.

tou yaj has a lot of gfs in the U.S. if you think and know someone who is dating tou yaj. she got fooled. lols.. how dumb can you be? hahaaa

ntxawm lis is married. i don't knoe if she got married yet, but she is going to get married.

Status
Not open for further replies.