mai xyooj to marry tub yaj

Status
Not open for further replies.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
I HEARD FROM A FRIEND OVER JULY 4TH WEEKEND THAT SINCE TOU YANG (LAOS) CAN'T COME TO THE US, MAI WILL BE HEADING THERE HERSELF. SHE IS PLANNING TO GO TO THAILAND AND LAOS TO SHOOT A MOVIE (PROBABLY MUSIC VIDEO) WITH TOU YANG, CHEN VANG, AND OTHERS. MAI IS NOT WITH TOU YANG FROM LAOS, SHE IS WITH ANOTHER GUY IN WISCONSIN NAMED TOU YANG, TOO. MAIV IS DOING ALL THESE CONCERTS TO GET AS MANY FAN SUPPORT AS SHE CAN BEFORE SHE STARTS THE MOVIE. THE FRIEND ALSO TOLD ME THAT MAI IS ALSO JOINING MANY BUSINESSES (E.G. WORLDVENTURES.COM) TO PROMOTE HER POPULARITY. SHE IS TRYING TO RECRUIT MANY HMONG GIRLS BECAUSE MANY LOOK UP TO HER AS A ROLE MODEL - OR, A SUCCESSFUL INDEPENDENT SINGLE MOTHER! I, MYSELF, ADMIRED HER A LOT THE THE BEAUTY SHE STILL HOLDS AFTER 4 KIDS BUT NOT FOR THE ACTIONS SHE TOOK (CHEATING).
she doesn't have 4 kids.
she only has 3 boys.
unless she had another kid with someone else...
lol. jk jk jk.. but yeah...
how the hell are you going to promote your popularity by joining businesses?
funny.
ahaha...
anyways...
it's pretty embarrassing that her ex-husband made a public comment at a hmong party about their divorce.
lol.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
she doesn't have 4 kids.
she only has 3 boys.
unless she had another kid with someone else...
lol. jk jk jk.. but yeah...
how the hell are you going to promote your popularity by joining businesses?
funny.
ahaha...
anyways...
it's pretty embarrassing that her ex-husband made a public comment at a hmong party about their divorce.
lol.
she actually have 4 kids not 3.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
how does she have 4 kids?
when they got divorced...
she took the two younger ones and left the oldest with her ex husband
that doesn't make 4..
hmm.. maybe i should ask her ex husband. ahaha

she been had 4 kids. i dont know if the last one is chue's kid but yea she have 4. she left the 2 older one wit him. my sis-in-law is related to him so yea thats how i get my info about them.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
she been had 4 kids. i dont know if the last one is chue's kid but yea she have 4. she left the 2 older one wit him. my sis-in-law is related to him so yea thats how i get my info about them.

i know that she was rumored to have 3 boys and a girl...
but i only see her 3 boys
nothing about a fourth kid.
lol.

AutumnStar

sarNie Egg
SHE HAS FOUR BOYS - CHUE GOT THE 2 OLDER ONES AND SHE GOT THE TWO YOUNGER ONES. I BELIEVE IT'S ANDREW AND JONNY THAT'S WITH HER UP HERE! SAW HER AROUND TOWN WHENEVER I DROPPED BY MN WITH 2 BOYS.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
i know that she was rumored to have 3 boys and a girl...
but i only see her 3 boys
nothing about a fourth kid.
lol.
haha yea at first i also said they had 3 but my sis-in-law said they have 4. they're kinda quite about their 4th child tho. dont know y.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
funny if she marry tub yaj...i think he would not marry her at all...but who knows...laos/thai peeps wants to come to the u.s. so badly...

angelxtasy

sarNie Hatchling
seriously, I don't give a damn about who's ordering him like a big mac number one with large fries and medium size coke, just hurry the hell up and order him so I can meet him damn it!!!
all these dumb rumors, why don't someone make it real? gosh, I guess I'll have to save up and fly over to him myself...

;) PWA-HAHAH... I AGREE.

stephanie

sarNie Adult
ISN'T HER 4TH KID A GIRL? I WAS LOOKING THROUGH HER MYSPACE AND IT SAYS THT SHE WANTS TO MEET HER DAUGHTER? IDK... JUST ASSUMING STUFF...HA HA! WELL... BEST OF LUCK

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
ISN'T HER 4TH KID A GIRL? I WAS LOOKING THROUGH HER MYSPACE AND IT SAYS THT SHE WANTS TO MEET HER DAUGHTER? IDK... JUST ASSUMING STUFF...HA HA! WELL... BEST OF LUCK
haha no its not a girl. she have all boys. well maybe cuz she want a girl thats y shes saying that idk

azncritics

sarNie Egg
Dane! I heard this rumor too, but who knows it might be true! That's why people gossiping about it! It's so common, I don't care if he is married to her or not but shit I want to see him in person? Although I am not is fan, I just want to see this man why most girls are head over heel. Don't want to offend anyone in here? Hopefully she export him over in time for the new year maybe I can stop by at her booth so I can see him up close.

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
Dane! I heard this rumor too, but who knows it might be true! That's why people gossiping about it! It's so common, I don't care if he is married to her or not but shit I want to see him in person? Although I am not is fan, I just want to see this man why most girls are head over heel. Don't want to offend anyone in here? Hopefully she export him over in time for the new year maybe I can stop by at her booth so I can see him up close.
haha well if u wanna see him u better buy urself a plane ticket cuz he aint gonna be coming over here ever.

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
mai xiong is a slut and tou yang is a h*rny b*stard.

we want to refrain ourselves from any name calling..
not everyone like him and her..
but try to use other words.
yes. i know i've slipped a few times with some bad name calling
but i'm trying my best to substitute other words in....
lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.