Mark-Kim World

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@Knitty @Step ommmyyyyyyy you made me tear up guys and i'm blushing for real you two are so special to me too i'm soo thankful to met you here without you two it would be not the same in AF really so happy and thank you for being such a good friends

and let's have fun together sharing our favorite moments about mk and kim , that's all my reason to be here i want to share and have fun tspazzing about mk and kim with people who have the same feeling and taste as me :cheer::cheer:

ELJY

sarNie Egg
Miss their lakorn so much...i keep rewatch again and again their lakorn......hahaha.....its a good thing ive been here and be able to talk about them.....
know what.....:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:....people around me dont get it why i love thai drama a lot...since everyone into korean drama and hollywood movie.....
actually i had stop watching lakorn quite some time, my last lakorn i think its wai rai high school during my school time...few years later, my friend gave me this lakorn, punyachon kon krau....and i get hooked up....i start searching for their lakorn.....haahaa until now....i feel so thankful in thailand, the actor and actress get to act together multiple times as main leads....as you know in k drama it is a miracle to see the same couple or main leads in other drama....
is it true their next lakorn together is action drama? Or it doesnt confirm yet there would be new lakorn for them?
as for MK relationship ive heard that mark is a kind of playboy...sorry if iam mistaken since the source for thai entertainment news are limited for non thai speakers like me....
so yeah, i thought why kimmy would rather be with him if he is a playboy.....after some time...when i watch the interaction between MK and how Mark treat any female actress...its different....i feel their sincerity in relationship...and mark is friendly not playboy.....so yeah....i will love them till the end...:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

Knitty

sarNie Adult
Miss their lakorn so much...i keep rewatch again and again their lakorn......hahaha.....its a good thing ive been here and be able to talk about them.....
know what.....:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:....people around me dont get it why i love thai drama a lot...since everyone into korean drama and hollywood movie.....
actually i had stop watching lakorn quite some time, my last lakorn i think its wai rai high school during my school time...few years later, my friend gave me this lakorn, punyachon kon krau....and i get hooked up....i start searching for their lakorn.....haahaa until now....i feel so thankful in thailand, the actor and actress get to act together multiple times as main leads....as you know in k drama it is a miracle to see the same couple or main leads in other drama....
is it true their next lakorn together is action drama? Or it doesnt confirm yet there would be new lakorn for them?
as for MK relationship ive heard that mark is a kind of playboy...sorry if iam mistaken since the source for thai entertainment news are limited for non thai speakers like me....
so yeah, i thought why kimmy would rather be with him if he is a playboy.....after some time...when i watch the interaction between MK and how Mark treat any female actress...its different....i feel their sincerity in relationship...and mark is friendly not playboy.....so yeah....i will love them till the end...:icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:
Wow nice nice..means u watch thai lakorn for a long time?? I only just join last year..hahah
As for their lakorn...as of now yet to confirm..waiting for ch3 to confirm...
Dun believe what thai media say... just like what u mention after watching closely on them.. kim mention in interview..she know him more than anyone...

If u wnat to know more..csn ask peace...she is he one who keep me updated with their news... hahah

Knitty

sarNie Adult
Haha my favourite is pckk... tell u the truth at 1st when i watch it..i stop cause i saw the male lead is not attractive to me and abit boring character in a few scenes...hahaha but last year..i pick it up cause of kim..i fall in love with their interaction... it was so real...hahaha ..this is the one of the lakorns that i never skip any scene but repeatedly watch it every weekend..haha

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can't spazz in this period but wait for me
you are a true example for my words that i always say , who will love mk will love them for them not because of comment or news who really want to know mk need to follow them close and judge on it's own , i'm happy someone shared this with us :thumbup::thumbup: and i hope the rumored lakorn won't be confirmed :p

for me my favorite lakorn of mk i have to choose ARO cause they had more skinship there and because in their praw was in love with pranon and she tried to be with him and they had this beautiful dating moment i just loved them there

Step

Mrs James Ma
@ELJY welcome again. Happy to see another MK fan with us :clap::clap::clap: MK are true couple and Mark really loves Kim. He is always protective of her and Kim always say that Mark is not a playboy and she knows him better than others like @Knitty said. Thai media make news about them cos they are jealous of MK :p

Knitty

sarNie Adult
@ELJY welcome again. Happy to see another MK fan with us :clap::clap::clap: MK are true couple and Mark really loves Kim. He is always protective of her and Kim always say that Mark is not a playboy and she knows him better than others like @Knitty said. Thai media make news about them cos they are jealous of MK :p
I agree with @Step on her last statement that thai media are jealous cause mk prove one thing.. their relationship are stronger than whatever others think.. i love how i read one article..when mark was rumored to be with another girl in the past.. kim just stood up and defend mark and say she is worry about mark that he will think too much even though she knew the news is fake...

They don't show their love in a lovely dovey way.. is more of a caring concern type...their love already surpass dating stage...is already like a married couple term.. haha i can go on and on of mk love..

@Peace.. i am waiting for u to be back to continue our never ending spazzing...

ELJY

sarNie Egg
Haha my favourite is pckk... tell u the truth at 1st when i watch it..i stop cause i saw the male lead is not attractive to me and abit boring character in a few scenes...hahaha but last year..i pick it up cause of kim..i fall in love with their interaction... it was so real...hahaha ..this is the one of the lakorns that i never skip any scene but repeatedly watch it every weekend..haha
Hahaaa ......indeed....me too....but mark become more and more handsome throughout the lakorn haha....

ELJY

sarNie Egg

you are a true example for my words that i always say , who will love mk will love them for them not because of comment or news who really want to know mk need to follow them close and judge on it's own , i'm happy someone shared this with us :thumbup::thumbup: and i hope the rumored lakorn won't be confirmed :p

for me my favorite lakorn of mk i have to choose ARO cause they had more skinship there and because in their praw was in love with pranon and she tried to be with him and they had this beautiful dating moment i just loved them there
Thank you...actually ive been avoiding ARO....hahaha....i cant bear to see pranon going to p anne character after he know the truth...hahahaa...

thank you @"peace"
actually ive been avoiding ARO until now hahaha.....i hate it when pranon turn back to p anne character when he know the truth....hahahahha...sorry
:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

Step

Mrs James Ma
The 'view' is still there. I thought its gone :p MK thread has 36147 views :cheer::cheer:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Thank you...actually ive been avoiding ARO....hahaha....i cant bear to see pranon going to p anne character after he know the truth...hahahaa...

thank you @"peace"
actually ive been avoiding ARO until now hahaha.....i hate it when pranon turn back to p anne character when he know the truth....hahahahha...sorry
:pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:
yeah i was mad pranon back then i loved how he saw he was wrong and that he loved praw because of being her not because she was abb ruk for me in aro i could have the dating moment and falling in love from the both side not like usually is one of them who is falling secretly and try to hide their feeling :D

Step

Mrs James Ma
Im sad that MK dont do many events. People always make news so they dont go in public. I love this event. It was for just some time but I was finning sooooo much. Love you MK :love: :love::love::love::love::love: