D~D

sarNie Adult
TubbyTinker said:
..I love the part where he said, "If you slap me, I'll kiss you. I have all day to slap/kiss you today. Slap me!" hahahah
From the teaser that was Sub, I think he say's something like " what are you doing here," and she respond " I miss you." Awe..... Spoiler alert... From the Look of it- It's seems like, they have a fallout when the truth came out, and once she realize she really misses him, she goes back to the valley( farm area) to be with him. Lol !!!

I don't know.... I'm just guessing. lol !!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Sorry guys, I've been MIA. I had some very personal affairs to take care of, but I should be back, if not, before the lakorn airs.

Seems like usual, they changed quite a bit. Angoon is not May's boyfriend in this one, he's Watit's cousin. The Uncle who adopted Watit isn't a business tycoon, he's a wealthy landlord in the North. Watit isn't smart and cold hearted, he's spoiled and immature. Hahah. Oh the changes. I wouldn't be surprised if Watit is secretly kept alive. Lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
cool :) said:
Lol yeah that would be a little creepy huh? .. But man I'm worried about her too . Anyways, back to ToomVill, can't wait for them to be onscreen again! :woohoo:
Nah...not creepy.  We're all just genuinely worried about her.  She was so active & kept this thread alive & then suddenly just disappeared.  

My gosh...I don't know how many times I said this already, but Vill is one GORGEOUS babe! Look at her curves.  

D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Sorry guys, I've been MIA. I had some very personal affairs to take care of, but I should be back, if not, before the lakorn airs.

Seems like usual, they changed quite a bit. Angoon is not May's boyfriend in this one, he's Watit's cousin. The Uncle who adopted Watit isn't a business tycoon, he's a wealthy landlord in the North. Watit isn't smart and cold hearted, he's spoiled and immature. Hahah. Oh the changes. I wouldn't be surprised if Watit is secretly kept alive. Lol
Awesome to have you back aiyaja !!!

From the sound if it, it makes sense about what u said b/c compare to the old one and this new version of Vill and Toomtam sub teaser, it was so different.

But...... I'm so excited !!!!!!!!!! \(^o^)/

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Preparing for Ngaojai, anyone committed to timing on Viki?

We're short on volunteers, so it may cause delays. Everyone on the team so far have other obligations too.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
aiyaja said:

Wow, seems like quite a few changes. From the teasers, I got the feel that Wathit isn't going to die ... I don't know, LOL but I kinda don't want him to die, too. Oh well, we'll see how it goes :)

And I would love to help time but my laptop is just so slow when it comes to helping out on Viki.
But I'll think it over since it is for Ngao Jai :)

6 MORE DAYS TILL NGAO JAI !!!! WOHOOO !! WOHOO !! YAYYYY !!! LET'S KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE, TOOMVILL SHIPPERS !!  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance3:  :cheer: 

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello my friends :) !! How have you been ?
Hopefully TT and Vill will kill it through their chemistry (trust them) :D . Wishes all the best for the lakorn :). Susu !

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
JUST 4 MORE DAYS UNTIL NGAO JAI !!! YAAAAAAAY !!! WOHOOO !!!  :cheer:  :dance3:  :dance2: 
And not only is NJ airing in 4 days but there's a new teaser (& did I mention the teaser has even more awesome scenes!?)!
CHAYOOOO, did you all catch those sexy ToomVill scenes? GAH, I can't control my love for this couple.
ToomVill dominationnnnnn :heart:  :heart:  :heart:   :woot2:  :woot:  :dance1: 

Credit: OneHD @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUMoppQ8EVY&index=124&list=WL

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Toomtam looks good in here better than when he was in KNK. Or perhaps Toomtam and Vill's auras just mix well and makes them both look good when together like no other. Or perhaps he just grew up. Haha. But then I've been seeing photos of him at events during the filming of this and he didn't look this good. Man, the lighting and of course, Vill. Hahah. I believe in those types of stuff. Like people in love look prettier and more handsome, along those lines so perhaps Toomtam and Vill's presence together just compliments each other.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
aiyaja said:
Toomtam looks good in here better than when he was in KNK. Or perhaps Toomtam and Vill's auras just mix well and makes them both look good when together like no other. Or perhaps he just grew up. Haha. But then I've been seeing photos of him at events during the filming of this and he didn't look this good. Man, the lighting and of course, Vill. Hahah. I believe in those types of stuff. Like people in love look prettier and more handsome, along those lines so perhaps Toomtam and Vill's presence together just compliments each other.

Hahaha, you spoke my mind! Toomtam looks so fresh in here even with the facial hair. I really like how he looks without the facial hair -- so clean looking. I've seen his recent pictures on IG but somehow, they all aren't similar to his look in here -- I feel the lighting has a lot to do with it, too but your whole comment about "people in love looking prettier and more handsome" is dead on right. I mean, what else could it be? Haha.
Toomtam and Vill are both looking super nice. They've got it all :)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I don't know if my eyes are biased or not, but when Toomtam is with Vill, he's so handsome. He looked good in the lakorn with Charebelle but even better in Sood Sai Paan. Then he looked in KNK too but even better in here. And they all use lighting. I honestly think Toomtam looked best in Sood Sai Paan and then now in here. And both are with Vill. Hahah! Vill looks good too!

I think Toomtam and Mo compliment each other more in terms of physical attributes but for some reason when Toomtam is with Vill, they just shine. Lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:

You know what. I think it's ToomVill together that's why. Haha. They look physically great together that's why they both look soo good!

huajaikaungtur said:

Hahaha, you spoke my mind! Toomtam looks so fresh in here even with the facial hair. I really like how he looks without the facial hair -- so clean looking. I've seen his recent pictures on IG but somehow, they all aren't similar to his look in here -- I feel the lighting has a lot to do with it, too but your whole comment about "people in love looking prettier and more handsome" is dead on right. I mean, what else could it be? Haha.
Toomtam and Vill are both looking super nice. They've got it all :)

Agree, agree!!

aiyaja said:
Yeah, I don't know if my eyes are biased or not, but when Toomtam is with Vill, he's so handsome. He looked good in the lakorn with Charebelle but even better in Sood Sai Paan. Then he looked in KNK too but even better in here. And they all use lighting. I honestly think Toomtam looked best in Sood Sai Paan and then now in here. And both are with Vill. Hahah! Vill looks good too!

I think Toomtam and Mo compliment each other more in terms of physical attributes but for some reason when Toomtam is with Vill, they just shine. Lol

Yup, I totally heart ToomVill because they have amazing chemistry and just look amazing together. They are the best combination for a slap/kiss lakorn. They give me butterflies, something I haven't felt since watching Sawan Biang. HEHE. :pervie:

ceda_lee said:
Nah...not creepy.  We're all just genuinely worried about her.  She was so active & kept this thread alive & then suddenly just disappeared.  

My gosh...I don't know how many times I said this already, but Vill is one GORGEOUS babe! Look at her curves.  

I know. Me too. Where is she?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I tried not to get too excited but I am. Lol It's almost airing, at last.

So far, I'm the only one subbing, so please be patient with me, as I'm managing the swing shift right now, so I won't have the episodes subbed immediately, more like they'll be done by 4:00-5:00am PST since I don't get home until midnight every night and I'll start on them right away.

So please give our team lots of love and encouragement by being active on here and sharing your opinions. We really appreciate it.

Yeah, please! Someone contact Maiko! I don't care what it takes! She needs to be here!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
I tried not to get too excited but I am. Lol It's almost airing, at last.

So far, I'm the only one subbing, so please be patient with me, as I'm managing the swing shift right now, so I won't have the episodes subbed immediately, more like they'll be done by 4:00-5:00am PST since I don't get home until midnight every night and I'll start on them right away.

So please give our team lots of love and encouragement by being active on here and sharing your opinions. We really appreciate it.

Yeah, please! Someone contact Maiko! I don't care what it takes! She needs to be here!
We'll be patient!! On the outside. Haha. Jk. It's all your call, you do what you gotta do, no pressure to get subs complete immediately. We appreciate that you guys are taking personal time off just to sub...so thanks!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Aiyaja: I think you and I have the same minds or something cause I totally agree! Hahaha. I personally think Toomtam looked best in SSP and I feel he has a "different" look in all his lakorns. My sister prefers him in PRPR but I feel he's best in SSP. But by far, Toomtam looks best in here even though we haven't started the lakorn yet, hahaha.
Both of them are looking so good!
I agree with you also about TooMo and ToomVill. I think TooMo look great together cause she's so petite and he's a hunk but that chemistry between ToomVill is indescribable :) Plus, Toomtam and Vill have similar looks so it makes them compatible in my eyes as well.

And no worries, take your time on subbing! We'll cheer you on! :D All that matters is that you're subbing and we could not thank you enough! :D Fighting!
I've been messaging Maiko on facebook but she hasn't responded ... like I said in an earlier post, I want to message her friends or something ... but that would be beyond creepy, Lol -.-

3 MORE DAYS TILL NGAO JAI AND TOOMVILL DOMINATION !!! YAHOOOO !!!  :dance2:  :woot:  :dance1: