AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
D~D said:
Yes !!!!!!!! Thank u so much toomvill_love !!!! I gave up on looking but u made my day!!!!

YouTube was the only source I tried to search for NJ uploads; didn't have the brains to try other websites. Thanks to Anne indeed! :grouphug: Golly goodness! The opening credits are just as awesome as the ending credits! :bravo: :woot2: The ToomVill and Mouse - Cherreen scenes are so exciting. :wub: I'll have to re-watch the episode later. <_<

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:

Hehe, Cherreen is naturally cute and bubbly. YES! Mouse is charming to me, too. Gah, I can't wait til we get more scenes of everybody. There are so many possibilities to the ending, and thinking about it, it's hard to say right now if I want Watit to live or die. :sweat: If he lives, will he be able to forgive May and Ruth? Right now, he's spoiled and selfish, but he loves May deeply. It wouldn't be easy on him when he finds out Ruth and May have fallen in love with each other under false pretenses. Ruth will be burdened with the guilt of falling for his brother's wife, since it seems like he wants to do everything to save Watit (even though he doesn't mind taking advantage of May :whahuh:). Yet, I don't want Watit to die, either. That would make it too easy for Ruth and May to end up with each other. Gah, my stupid mind can't think clearly, sorry. :lol: What I'm trying to say is, I just hope the storyline will tie everything smoothly together at the end. Hehe. I'll leave the detailed analysis to Aiyaja, Mahalo, and you guys, since you're better than me when it comes to these things. :worthy:

The scenery is perfect for this lakorn! Oh? What was Ruth doing with the bra? Was he going to throw it into the river or just holding onto it? Haha, the laggy video made me missed out on the details. :lmao: As for the venom sucking scene, that was my impression of the scene. :shrug: I could have gotten it wrong, sorry! :blush: Hehe, Aom's doing great, but they could work on the editing, especially the scene transitions. :D

Same here. I am so excited for all relationships actually. Freud & Gam look like they're going to be comedic. Mouse & Cherreen look super adorable. And Toomtam & Vill -- no words to describe them! haha :D
I agree with you. I was going to say it would end smoothly if Wathit had his own girl ... but that doesn't seem possible at all since he's in love with May and if he just ends up dying, which I don't think will happen somehow, then it'll be too easy of a route...And I don't know if Roothon can live with that kind of guilt. I gotcha though, no worries Maiko :)

It looks like Ruth was just playing with the bra, hahaha. That silly boy! Hahaha, I didn't even notice the scene transitions! Will have to take a closer look at it next time!~

toomvill_love said:

Thank you so much, you awesome person :)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I'm going to have to leave after this. :cry1: Last set of photos! Have a wonderful day, guys! :tearybye: :grouphug: :heart:

Credits: kate_sonthichai, lakornexact, onehdthailand, ttyuttana's IGs; OneHD.

huajaikaungtur said:
Same here. I am so excited for all relationships actually. Freud & Gam look like they're going to be comedic. Mouse & Cherreen look super adorable. And Toomtam & Vill -- no words to describe them! haha :D

I agree with you. I was going to say it would end smoothly if Wathit had his own girl ... but that doesn't seem possible at all since he's in love with May and if he just ends up dying, which I don't think will happen somehow, then it'll be too easy of a route...And I don't know if Roothon can live with that kind of guilt. I gotcha though, no worries Maiko :)

It looks like Ruth was just playing with the bra, hahaha. That silly boy! Hahaha, I didn't even notice the scene transitions! Will have to take a closer look at it next time!~

Thank you so much, you awesome person :)

Oh, whew, that's a relief. :phew: Yay! Aah, ok about Ruth playing with the bra. Hehe. Yep, thanks to Anne! Later, guys! :heart:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Wow, this is getting me all excited. Darn, Dootv doesn't have it yet and the link up there doesn't work for me. :cry:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
My internet is so slow!!  Grr... I can't enjoy the lakorn because it stops like every minute. Haven't passed the opening credits yet....

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Wow!! I can tell everyone is super excited. Tootam&Vill are soo fabulous! So is Freud paired with Gam and Mouse with the other girl?

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG it keeps stopping like every other second.  Anxiously letting it load.  By then my lunch hour will be over.  Someone shoot me!  Can someone please share other links as soon as they are available.  Thanks in advance.  

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maybe too many people are trying to watch it like me and you and everyone else. :weee: So it's slowing everyone down and buffering like crazy. Dude, I have cable connection and it feels like dial up to me. :bhehe: But I wanted to watch the ending credits, so I fast forwarded to that part and wowzers! So many cute scenes coming up! :rockon: :pervie:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
OHOaddict said:
Wow!! I can tell everyone is super excited. Tootam&Vill are soo fabulous! So is Freud paired with Gam and Mouse with the other girl?

Yes, Freud is paired with Gam and Mouse with Cherreen :)

ceda_lee said:
OMG it keeps stopping like every other second.  Anxiously letting it load.  By then my lunch hour will be over.  Someone shoot me!  Can someone please share other links as soon as they are available.  Thanks in advance.  

I'm trying to find another link, too but there's none :(

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah, I should have caught this live then I wouldn't have to run around like a chicken searching for links when there are none. :cry:

Okay, from now on, I'm going to catch this live. :dance1:

D~D

sarNie Adult
omg Maiko, I saw the opening credits and the scene where May kisses Rut  willingly on the bed had me ... me... me... SQUEALING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :dance1:

Im pretty sure u didn't miss that part Maiko. :pervie:

BTW.. something is wrong, I cant seem to do a multiQuote or quote on anyone's comment at all and also fix the font or size as well. sorry ladies, please forgive the many comment that I post up.

D~D

sarNie Adult
since it was so slow, I tried  to fast-forward it to the ending credits as well, but sadly, it didn't work for me. :thumbdown:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Man you guys are all having fun here and I just got back from school :cry: you guys are making me super excited! I'll watch it as soon as possible so I can catch up with all you girls and understand all the madness that's going on here :pervie: :drools: haha this is too funny. Everyone's so anxious to find a freaking stinky working link! :ghehe:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Driving me insane. It won't even load. I will just wait until it gets upload elsewhere. I tried to keep my promise but it seems like it's not gonna happen.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
Nvm. I posed a link from a difference source to the same video stream. It's slow!
I found other source too but It lead to the same exact video. :(

There is no use. I tried everything. T^T