fun

Expired Sarnie
ceda_lee said:

:lmao3: Wathit knows he can't do more than a forehead kiss.  But I thought that was very sweet of him.  About p'ek jumping the gun here, I agree.  He only saw May & Koon together once & assumed they were bf & gf on his own.  All Koon did was wipe May's sweat.  Gosh, if Rut saw how I am with my guyfriends, he'd think I'm sleeping with all of them.  

Because Wathit grew up with Koon, he knows how Koon is.  I know he's selfish & all, but could it be that he probably thinks Koon won't be good to May??? And if he comes out of his coma at the end, maybe he'll be a changed person.  If he sees the good in his brother Rut & how much Rut has done for him, maybe he'll give Rut & May his blessings.  Wathit is a spoil brat, but we get to learn a little bit more about him in epi 3 & 4.  For instance, he donated money to that program to help out the kids.  

But I would think that the slightest touch would trigger a heart attack lol

I don't think Wathit is aware of anything. If he knew how Koon is, he would see the way his father treat Koon and the unfairness of it all. So how can he know that Koon would not be good to May. The money donated, I don't consider it coming from him. All the romance gesture is great but where was Wathit when May's family was in trouble? From what I see, it was Koon who was running around trying to find money to help May's family. 

Anyway I am half way through episode 4. But I can't stand Wathit LOL I mean I am getting this gay vibe from him. 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
fun said:
But I would think that the slightest touch would trigger a heart attack lol

I don't think Wathit is aware of anything. If he knew how Koon is, he would see the way his father treat Koon and the unfairness of it all. So how can he know that Koon would not be good to May. The money donated, I don't consider it coming from him. All the romance gesture is great but where was Wathit when May's family was in trouble? From what I see, it was Koon who was running around trying to find money to help May's family. 

Anyway I am half way through episode 4. But I can't stand Wathit LOL I mean I am getting this gay vibe from him. 

Yeah, Toomtam's Watit gives off feminine vibes. :facepalm: :lolyup: Gah, sorry, Toomtam! During the time May's family was in trouble, Watit was in the hospital, wasting life away. Hehe, I blame the scriptwriter whole-heartily on Watit's persona. :smack:

AikOm^_^

Last part of the screenshots and additional BTS photos as well. Hehe, the ToomVill photos! :spin: :woot: :wub: Yeah, I purposely arranged the BTS photos out of order. Gotta have those ToomVill photos first! Now, I need to finish those gifs from the MV.

Credits: noona_nuengtida's IG; Musicstation.Kapook.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Okay, so I lied. I couldn't stop myself and watched the MV right away.
And overall, I enjoyed it. Toomtam and Vill are such good looking fellas, oh dang. They looked beautiful here, absolutely beautiful. Vill is gorgeous and Toomtam is just so sexy with his style.
Also, this song is definitely on my faves at the moment! Absolutely adore duets and here, Noona and Zeal's voice go so perfectly together.
I also enjoyed the coloring of the video and how it was all dark-ish. The scenery and cinematography style was also very nice. Such a stunning music video.
AND CAN I REPEAT TOOMVILL IS BEAUTIFUL!? Gahhh, they are such a good looking couple. All those scenes made my heart so happy (although more skinship would have been even better! ;) )

Although I enjoyed this video, there were also some cons. Noona was smiling ... I felt like that took away the meaning of the song since it was supposed to be all sad but she's still so pretty. I'm glad the MV had a happy ending. And another con, couldn't there have been more ToomVill scenes? Lol. I felt like they stayed on scenes too long. For instance the scene would start and then it would go back to Noona singing and then back to the scene and again and again. LOL, maybe I'm just exaggerating. But then I'll have to contradict myself, too because the concept of staying longer on the scenes made it so much more significant.
Haha, I'm such a contradictory person. 

Nonetheless, I enjoyed the MV and I can't wait to share it with all my sisters, haha. Thanks for sharing, girls... like always!~

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Okay, so I lied. I couldn't stop myself and watched the MV right away.
And overall, I enjoyed it. Toomtam and Vill are such good looking fellas, oh dang. They looked beautiful here, absolutely beautiful. Vill is gorgeous and Toomtam is just so sexy with his style.
Also, this song is definitely on my faves at the moment! Absolutely adore duets and here, Noona and Zeal's voice go so perfectly together.
I also enjoyed the coloring of the video and how it was all dark-ish. The scenery and cinematography style was also very nice. Such a stunning music video.
AND CAN I REPEAT TOOMVILL IS BEAUTIFUL!? Gahhh, they are such a good looking couple. All those scenes made my heart so happy (although more skinship would have been even better! ;) )

Although I enjoyed this video, there were also some cons. Noona was smiling ... I felt like that took away the meaning of the song since it was supposed to be all sad but she's still so pretty. I'm glad the MV had a happy ending. And another con, couldn't there have been more ToomVill scenes? Lol. I felt like they stayed on scenes too long. For instance the scene would start and then it would go back to Noona singing and then back to the scene and again and again. LOL, maybe I'm just exaggerating. But then I'll have to contradict myself, too because the concept of staying longer on the scenes made it so much more significant.
Haha, I'm such a contradictory person. 

Nonetheless, I enjoyed the MV and I can't wait to share it with all my sisters, haha. Thanks for sharing, girls... like always!~

I must be the only who's (nearly) 100% satisfied with the MV. :lolyup: Whahaha, so you wanted more skinship, along with Aiyaja, Marina? There are cons to this beautiful MV? Ok, ok, it's not perfect. :D There could have been a lot more ToomVill scenes, but it's all right; their scenes are more than enough to make us squeal. :yahoo: And yay, they have a happy ending! I hope that bodes well for NJ's real ending! Aw, you also feel the same way about Noona's lovely smile, like OHOaddict? I better go back and refresh my mind on the song's translations and meaning. I'm a contradictory person as well, Marina. :console: To be honest, I like other voices more than Noona's voice, but her voice is very sweet and cute, and it does go perfectly with Zeal's. Their voices are so different from one another's, but they sound beautiful together. :bravo: Love your review! :heart:

Our ToomVill are just too beautiful and perfect together. :drool: :thumbsup: :clap: :wub:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:

I must be the only who's (nearly) 100% satisfied with the MV. :lolyup: Whahaha, so you wanted more skinship, along with Aiyaja, Marina? There are cons to this beautiful MV? Ok, ok, it's not perfect. :D There could have been a lot more ToomVill scenes, but it's all right; their scenes are more than enough to make us squeal. :yahoo: And yay, they have a happy ending! I hope that bodes well for NJ's real ending! Aw, you also feel the same way about Noona's lovely smile, like OHOaddict? I better go back and refresh my mind on the song's translations and meaning. I'm a contradictory person as well, Marina. :console: To be honest, I like other voices more than Noona's voice, but her voice is very sweet and cute, and it does go perfectly with Zeal's. Their voices are so different from one another's, but they sound beautiful together. :bravo: Love your review! :heart:

Our ToomVill are just too beautiful and perfect together. :drool: :thumbsup: :clap: :wub:

Haha, Maiko. Ever since I got into the video editing world and all that jazz, whenever I watch music videos or listen to songs, I watch and listen in a different way. Like I seem to notice so much more so I tend to also notice the cons. But of course, the pros override the cons here :) ToomVill is too beautiful, wow. And yes, more skinship would have been great ;)
Thank you, Maiko! You know for a fact that I love your reviews as well~

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Haha, Maiko. Ever since I got into the video editing world and all that jazz, whenever I watch music videos or listen to songs, I watch and listen in a different way. Like I seem to notice so much more so I tend to also notice the cons. But of course, the pros override the cons here :) ToomVill is too beautiful, wow. And yes, more skinship would have been great ;)
Thank you, Maiko! You know for a fact that I love your reviews as well~

Oh, that's right; I forgot that you're a master when it comes these things. :worthy: Ah, so you listen and watch in a far more critical way. That's awesome, Marina! :clap: I'd love to see another version of the MV from them, but it's awesome already that Toomtam and Vill were given the chance to film new scenes. I'm really glad they didn't turn it into a typical lakorn MV. :phew: Despite the lack of skinship, well, I was imagining ToomVill making up with each other afterwards... :pervie: :w-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :secret:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh Toomtam looks good in the MV. Why couldn't they make his goatee look like that in the lakorn. HAHA. 

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

I get chills during the very first scene of ToomVill in the hallway. :cold: Shoot, do you two have to be so freakin' beautiful and perfect together?! :drool: When they stare at each other in the hallway, my heart just sings! And golly gee, when Toomtam reaches out to take Vill's hand...! :woot: Haha, I'm strongly reminded of the scene in which Thit (Toomtam) holds Gan's (Vill) hand in his car in episode 12. :blush: Dang, their yearning for each other... :teary: And the stares they give to one another! Haha, I hurt along with Vill when Toomtam lets go of her hand and walks away from her. Noona's appearance is angelic. :D Hehe, it's like she brightens up the screen, bringing life to Zeal's dark world! The balcony scene is awesome. I feel Toomtam's surprise and happiness when he sees Vill. :lol2: Vill's, too. Wow, Vill's crying scene is spot on! :clap2: I find it incredibly sweet how she's the one reaching her hands out to Toomtam to take. And he takes them! :rockon: AND kisses them, too! That last scene of them hugging and kissing...! :faint: :wub:
I feel u Maiko. U nail it!!! that was exactly how i felt.even with the SSP thing, Lol !! But it really was sad and heart felt. The whole time I was just thinking and saying "take her hand u idiot !!!!!!" thank goodness it had an happy ending. Hopefully the video will be on iTunes.

BTW, I watched the video 5x!! Lol !!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh gosh that MV was amazing. Amazing as in Vill and Toomtam needn't physically do anything. They can just stare at each other with those perfect expressions and we'll be able to feel those feelings they're harboring for eachother. I love the MV. However, I think the song is meant for the guy only. HEHE. His voice goes very well with the music and everything. I love Noona, but for this song...I wish only the guy sang it. HEHE. Is there just a guy version??? :ghehe:

D~D

sarNie Adult
The video should be in front if Viki page. Everyone who's watching the Lakorn gonna love it !!! (^o^)

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Oh Toomtam looks good in the MV. Why couldn't they make his goatee look like that in the lakorn. HAHA. 

Ah, his goatee does look really nice in the MV! :yummy: But it's ok, for I love Rut's funny facial hair, too. :spicy:

D~D said:
I feel u Maiko. U nail it!!! that was exactly how i felt.even with the SSP thing, Lol !! But it really was sad and heart felt. The whole time I was just thinking and saying "take her hand u idiot !!!!!!" thank goodness it had an happy ending. Hopefully the video will be on iTunes.

BTW, I watched the video 5x!! Lol !!!

So, I'm not the only one! :highfive: Usually it's the guy chasing the girl, so I'm really proud it's Vill/May chasing Toomtam/Rut in this case. :bravo: I'm relieved it's a happy ending for them, too! Haha, I'm going to re-watch it in a bit! :woot:

phatman said:
Oh gosh that MV was amazing. Amazing as in Vill and Toomtam needn't physically do anything. They can just stare at each other with those perfect expressions and we'll be able to feel those feelings they're harboring for eachother. I love the MV. However, I think the song is meant for the guy only. HEHE. His voice goes very well with the music and everything. I love Noona, but for this song...I wish only the guy sang it. HEHE. Is there just a guy version??? :ghehe:

Oh, I thought you already saw it? You're absolutely right! Exactly why I love the MV, too. :blush: Those two are just unbelievably wonderful together! :drool: Ooh, just the guy version would sound very nice. But I'm actually glad it's a duet between Noona and Zeal.

I want to hear Toomtam do a cover of both theme songs. Man, when will we get to hear his version of Ngao/Ngow in Ngao Jai?! :woot:

D~D said:
The video should be in front if Viki page. Everyone who's watching the Lakorn gonna love it !!! (^o^)

It should! :clap:

AikOm^_^

Oh, flutter my butterflies! Re-watching that MV, hehe, that kiss at the end is just freakin' PERFECT. :faint: Gahdfjdlfkewljflsjdfkewoifj! :shutup:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:

Oh, that's right; I forgot that you're a master when it comes these things. :worthy: Ah, so you listen and watch in a far more critical way. That's awesome, Marina! :clap: I'd love to see another version of the MV from them, but it's awesome already that Toomtam and Vill were given the chance to film new scenes. I'm really glad they didn't turn it into a typical lakorn MV. :phew: Despite the lack of skinship, well, I was imagining ToomVill making up with each other afterwards... :pervie: :w-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :secret:

Hahaha, noooo! Maiko, please don't say that. I am far from a master when it comes to these things. I just think I know a lot and they're just cons in my eyes :) And yes, I'd love to see a ton of more MVs with ToomVill along this kind of concept but this one will do ... for now :) Agreed, I am so happy they got to film new scenes -- they know for sure us ToomVill fans will love it!

Yes, even though there's not much skinship here, their chemistry is still so powerful ;)
Hahaha and darn it! If only they left the willing and baby scenes in the MV, why'd they have to cut it out? hahahaahhaha

AND HECKYEAH, THAT KSCENE AT THE END IS TOO LEGIT !!!

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha, noooo! Maiko, please don't say that. I am far from a master when it comes to these things. I just think I know a lot and they're just cons in my eyes :) And yes, I'd love to see a ton of more MVs with ToomVill along this kind of concept but this one will do ... for now :) Agreed, I am so happy they got to film new scenes -- they know for sure us ToomVill fans will love it!

Yes, even though there's not much skinship here, their chemistry is still so powerful ;)
Hahaha and darn it! If only they left the willing and baby scenes in the MV, why'd they have to cut it out? hahahaahhaha

AND HECKYEAH, THAT KSCENE AT THE END IS TOO LEGIT !!!

You are, dearie! :thumbsup: I have to say, Ab Normal should have requested ToomVill for their MV. :D Hehe, it's still a beautiful MV, but aah, I want to see more of ToomVill in music videos! I only wish that they (ToomVill, Noona, Zeal, and the work crew) had shared more photos behind the scenes. :cry1: Oh, yes, that ToomVill chemistry! :spicy: They don't want to show too much at the end, cause they want to torture us. :girlmad: Haha, that kiss scene is just too beautiful for words! :shutup:

AND MARINA! GAH! Your new siggie! That's so breathtakingly gorgeous, girl! :faint: :wub: :spin: :bravo: Wow, and I thought your previous siggie of cutie pies Bow and Michael was beautiful. Love, love, love, :heart: your new ToomVill/NJ siggle, girl! :drool: Dang, I can't stop staring at them. :eyetwitch: The colors, blending, EVERYTHING, are just simply PERFECT! :clap: :cry: Why do they have to be so stinkin' beautiful together?! :yummy:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

So, I'm not the only one! :highfive: Usually it's the guy chasing the girl, so I'm really proud it's Vill/May chasing Toomtam/Rut in this case. :bravo: I'm relieved it's a happy ending for them, too! Haha, I'm going to re-watch it in a bit! :woot:

Thats true, most lakorn are always the guys chasing the ladies that's why i love the lakorn " Khun Chai Pawornru." Tan Ying chase afther the guy and gets super jealous.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
 Thats true, most lakorn are always the guys chasing the ladies that's why i love the lakorn " Khun Chai Pawornru." Tan Ying chase afther the guy and gets super jealous.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Gotta love it when some lakorns go out of the ordinary! :thumbup: I didn't know Mew N's character is like that. :eek: Ok, I'll have to give the series a try when I have free time. Thanks, D~D!

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Gotta love it when some lakorns go out of the ordinary! :thumbup: I didn't know Mew N's character is like that. :eek: Ok, I'll have to give the series a try when I have free time. Thanks, D~D!
you should !!!!! 2014  lakorn really suck so during my summer break, i decided to watch CH:3  the 5-brothers series and i came upon some web-site giving a summary about the 2nd brother and decided to go along and watched it and boy..... that lakorn had me so happy at times and had me crying because u can just tell how much she loves him and wants to be with him. 

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
you should !!!!! 2014  lakorn really suck so during my summer break, i decided to watch CH:3  the 5-brothers series and i came upon some web-site giving a summary about the 2nd brother and decided to go along and watched it and boy..... that lakorn had me so happy at times and had me crying because u can just tell how much she loves him and wants to be with him. 

I came across a summary at one time, but it didn't sound that exciting. Mew's character sounds like one of my ideal nang'eks. :lol: All righty, when I have the chance, I'll skim through part 1 to get to Mew and Pope's part. Then watch the remaining parts. Thanks again! :grouphug: And yeah, 2014 was a disappointing year for Thai lakorns. :nono1: