AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Aw, it ended already. :teary: Until next week, NJ! :tearybye: Hehe, Rut is too cute, wanting to follow May for her morning exercise with Tippy. I cracked up over his suspicious mind, when he asked May whether she's going to exercise with Tippy or Angkoon. :ghehe: Episode 6 is VERY satisfying; the preview for episode 7 is exciting like usual. Another slapping scene in store for ToomVill. I'm looking forward to their pool scene (well, all their scenes, actually). And say what?! Ooh, I think I can predict what's going to happen in one of the scenes for episode 7. Give me some minutes here. :D

Credit: onehdthailand's IG.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko, you make me so excited for this week's episodes. They seem very promising and awesome :D
And I was scrolling through my facebook and saw the photo of Toomtam sleeping on Vill... and I was like whaaaa? No rscene?
Then I rushed to this thread to get a clarification hoping it wasn't what I thought and what do you know -- no rscene T___T
LOL, I am a bit disappointed but not fully since Toomtam and Vill look so cute with him resting on top of her, hehe ;) He looks completely happy and pleased with being on top of her.
And LOL @ your comment on Vill looking a bit disappointed. Of course she was disappointed, who wouldn't be? Lolol. hehe ;)

And May slapping Naree -- that looks like such a kickass scene! I am loving May's character, can't wait to see it!
Pool scene in Episode 7??? OMG, WE GET TO SEE TOOMVILL WET? TOGETHER, TOO? AND TOUCHING? LOOL, yaaaaay! 

Can't wait to see the preview for Episode 7, ahhh. You make it seem so good!!!

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko, you make me so excited for this week's episodes. They seem very promising and awesome :D
And I was scrolling through my facebook and saw the photo of Toomtam sleeping on Vill... and I was like whaaaa? No rscene?
Then I rushed to this thread to get a clarification hoping it wasn't what I thought and what do you know -- no rscene T___T
LOL, I am a bit disappointed but not fully since Toomtam and Vill look so cute with him resting on top of her, hehe ;) He looks completely happy and pleased with being on top of her.
And LOL @ your comment on Vill looking a bit disappointed. Of course she was disappointed, who wouldn't be? Lolol. hehe ;)

And May slapping Naree -- that looks like such a kickass scene! I am loving May's character, can't wait to see it!
Pool scene in Episode 7??? OMG, WE GET TO SEE TOOMVILL WET? TOGETHER, TOO? AND TOUCHING? LOOL, yaaaaay! 

Can't wait to see the preview for Episode 7, ahhh. You make it seem so good!!!

They are awesome, Marina! :woot: Well, to me, anyway. :bhehe: I just love all of May and Rut's interactions with each other. :spin: Hehe, they definitely spark up the screen, just like Thit and Gan. I wasn't even sad over the fake attempted :r-scene-pop-corn: scene, because they were too cute and funny in that scene. It was a refreshing surprise to see Rut pinning May down just to sleep on top of her, and May's expression was priceless. She was expecting him to take advantage, but nope, he only wanted to sleep on top of her. She even looked like she was anticipating it. :coverlaf: Haha, I just :heart: that scene. All their scenes are too squeal-worthy. I had to slap one of my hands onto my mouth to stop squealing at times when watching their scenes. :shutup: Oh, May also looked offended, too, that he just wanted to sleep. :lmao3:

May's character is getting more lovable. :yes: Oh, yes, we get to see ToomVill dripping wet in the pool and making out. :pervie: :ghehe:

AikOm^_^

You know what? They cut yet another notable scene in today's episode. :rant: Urgh, that scene would have been only a few seconds; you couldn't even spare a few seconds?! Why filmed it in the first place?! It's the following scene from one of Ngao Jai's teasers.

We would have seen Toomtam's scoffing expression! And more of his jealous expression! :cry1: I'm so sad. Mad, too! <_<

OneHD has released episode 5 onto YouTube. Our lovely KhoOnxNouxWanxJai has also uploaded a low quality version of episode 6, for those who want to download and watch it. If you would like to download the high quality version, just check back at her thread later when she has time to upload it. Thanks a lot to her! :flowers: :grouphug: :heart:

NJ episode 6 (low quality).

Credit: ช่อง one's YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N0KIfZDVs8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEKG8egb3KY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSc-68VSQFw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgfPm6XN6-E

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:

They are awesome, Marina! :woot: Well, to me, anyway. :bhehe: I just love all of May and Rut's interactions with each other. :spin: Hehe, they definitely spark up the screen, just like Thit and Gan. I wasn't even sad over the fake attempted :r-scene-pop-corn: scene, because they were too cute and funny in that scene. It was a refreshing surprise to see Rut pinning May down just to sleep on top of her, and May's expression was priceless. She was expecting him to take advantage, but nope, he only wanted to sleep on top of her. She even looked like she was anticipating it. :coverlaf: Haha, I just :heart: that scene. All their scenes are too squeal-worthy. I had to slap one of my hands onto my mouth to stop squealing at times when watching their scenes. :shutup: Oh, May also looked offended, too, that he just wanted to sleep. :lmao3:

May's character is getting more lovable. :yes: Oh, yes, we get to see ToomVill dripping wet in the pool and making out. :pervie: :ghehe:

I'm sure I'll love all their scenes, too! :D And awww, I can't wait to see Ruth sleeping on May -- he's so close to her heart there hahaha. That will prob be my highlight of the episode!! :D Ekkkk. Vill was definitely anticipating it, hahahaha.
Yesss, TOOMVILL MAKING OUT IN THE POOL. In this case, I'd be like Ruth spying on May -- I'd be spying on both of them doing their thangg ;) Hahaha.

Thanks for the links, Maiko!
And they really cut out that scene!? Whaa!? I was so looking forward to Toomtam's devilish yet sexy expression, omg :O Whaaat!? T___T

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, even though it wasn't an R scene, it was still very sweet plus our leads spent a lot of time together today. But man, Toomtam was tugging Vill like nothing during that cute scene. Haha, I wished they'd be consistent in showing us Rut sleeping on top of May like that every night. Lol

I really liked the force kiss scene, so much emotions bouncing everywhere.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
I'm sure I'll love all their scenes, too! :D And awww, I can't wait to see Ruth sleeping on May -- he's so close to her heart there hahaha. That will prob be my highlight of the episode!! :D Ekkkk. Vill was definitely anticipating it, hahahaha.
Yesss, TOOMVILL MAKING OUT IN THE POOL. In this case, I'd be like Ruth spying on May -- I'd be spying on both of them doing their thangg ;) Hahaha.

Thanks for the links, Maiko!
And they really cut out that scene!? Whaa!? I was so looking forward to Toomtam's devilish yet sexy expression, omg :eek: Whaaat!? T___T

If I really, really, REALLY have to pick, the scene of him sleeping on her would be the highlight of the episode. :blush: Hehe, that scene just makes me blush.

Oh, Marina, you and your dirty thoughts! :lmao2: :lmao3: Dirty minds think alike. :highfive: I want to spy on them, too. :woot: :drool: Yeah, those two scenes were cut. :cry1:

aiyaja said:
Haha, even though it wasn't an R scene, it was still very sweet plus our leads spent a lot of time together today. But man, Toomtam was tugging Vill like nothing during that cute scene. Haha, I wished they'd be consistent in showing us Rut sleeping on top of May like that every night. Lol

I really liked the force kiss scene, so much emotions bouncing everywhere.

They did spend a lot of time together in today's episode! :wub: Haha, that bed scene was too sugary. Hehe, yep, Toomtam was really aggressive during that scene. :spicy: I know, Aiyaja! The night after that one, I was thinking, "How did they sleep through the second night?!" :lmao:

Yep, the :slapandkissse3: scene was emotional. :drools:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I like it when Rut gets all aggressive towards May, it brings out he best in both ToomVill's acting. Their emotions are just raw and perfect. Gosh, I'd wished we had more aggressive scenes. There's only two in this episode. I want more! Lol

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hahaha, great minds do think alike and I'm pretty sure all of us have "great" minds, hahahaha.
Yes, let's go and spy on these two lovebirds and watch them 24/7. LOL.
Awwww, I would have loved to see those scenes ... but it's alright... I guess. Seeing them in the teaser is enough.
Can't wait for both the slap/kiss and bed scene! Woot! Woot! NJ is off to a wonderful first few episodes!! Aom really knows what she's doing! :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
aiyaja said:
I like it when Rut gets all aggressive towards May, it brings out he best in both ToomVill's acting. Their emotions are just raw and perfect. Gosh, I'd wished we had more aggressive scenes. There's only two in this episode. I want more! Lol

Hahaha, it probably is very tiring for ToomVill to act out those aggressive scenes ... if you get what I mean, LOLOL. Just kidding, back away from the dirty thoughts.
And you are asking for too much!!! haha. Would you like to see aggressive scenes back to back continuously or what? LOL, I'd like to see that. 

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:

Agree, agree, agree! :clap: But no, no, I'm grateful for the sweet and funny scenes today. :lol: For there's bound to be more aggressive and intensive scenes in the upcoming episodes.

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha, great minds do think alike and I'm pretty sure all of us have "great" minds, hahahaha.
Yes, let's go and spy on these two lovebirds and watch them 24/7. LOL.
Awwww, I would have loved to see those scenes ... but it's alright... I guess. Seeing them in the teaser is enough.
Can't wait for both the slap/kiss and bed scene! Woot! Woot! NJ is off to a wonderful first few episodes!! Aom really knows what she's doing! :D

Oh, yeah (about our great minds). :coverlaf: :yes: :secret: Let's hope Aom doesn't disappoint us with the second half! :worthy: Come on, Aom! Really hope you'll be able to watch them soon, Marina girl! :kiss:

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha, it probably is very tiring for ToomVill to act out those aggressive scenes ... if you get what I mean, LOLOL. Just kidding, back away from the dirty thoughts.
And you are asking for too much!!! haha. Would you like to see aggressive scenes back to back continuously or what? LOL, I'd like to see that. 

Well, I know the perfect remedy for them, to relieve them of the stress. :bhehe:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Or it doesn't have to be aggressive scenes, just skinship! Hahah. They're such a lovely pair that it pains me to not see them stuck together like Rut said. I'm like, come on, the minutes are ticking by and no skinship yet. Hahaha!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Or it doesn't have to be aggressive scenes, just skinship! Hahah. They're such a lovely pair that it pains me to not see them stuck together like Rut said. I'm like, come on, the minutes are ticking by and no skinship yet. Hahaha!

:whahuh: :rofl: Oh, Rut! :loool: Haha, they should stick together all the time. :pervie: EEK, even when they're not physically touching, it's still exciting to watch them in the same room. :lol2: Oh, I so love the stares they were giving each other before Rut pinned down May. May was so annoyed with him. :ghehe: And he was looking at her pervertedly. :pervie:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah, the way of how he was eating just watching her before he pinned her down was super funny and he looked quite satisfied with his pervyness. Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahah, the way of how he was eating just watching her before he pinned her down was super funny and he looked quite satisfied with his pervyness. Lol

That scene was unbelievably HOT. :spicy: I love the little details! Hehe, so funny that he was eating yet watching her at the same time. :woot:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah, like he was already planning for May to be his dessert! Hahah.

May is no joke in here. She's strong yet not annoying. At least with the girls, they're all upfront with their dislike towards each other so May can openly protect herself but as for P'Koon, he's pretending to be nice now, so it's harder to just come out and run from him. Plus, in the beginning of today's episode, May did tell P'Koon, that he has always been an older brother to her, so in a way, she did tell him. Anyone with a right mind would understand.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahah, like he was already planning for May to be his dessert! Hahah.

May is no joke in here. She's strong yet not annoying. At least with the girls, they're all upfront with their dislike towards each other so May can openly protect herself but as for P'Koon, he's pretending to be nice now, so it's harder to just come out and run from him. Plus, in the beginning of today's episode, May did tell P'Koon, that he has always been an older brother to her, so in a way, she did tell him. Anyone with a right mind would understand.

What a diabolical mastermind! :yummy: :thumbsup:

I'm glad May isn't a weakling. Yeah, that word "brother" says a lot, Koon! :nono1:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm running my errands yet my face is in my iPhone right now! Hahah. I'm so fangirling ToomVill right now. Perhaps because it's been a year since we've seen each of them onscreen, so we're going full blast! Hahah!

I'm enjoying Ngao Jai so much! All of the cute and comedic scenes between Rut and May. Hehe.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
AAAAAAHHHHHHHH I WANNA WATCH EPISODE 6!!!? Seems like so many things happened while I was still asleep and in school!!!!!