ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Yeah, I hope Toomtam continues his acting. :cry: Hehe, really? If anything, Toomtam seems more into Vill than she is into him. :blush: There's a respectful distance between them in reality, but wow, Toomtam is too good at generating chemistry with Vill; I just love the way he stares at her. Aw, they live in my heart, too. :heart: :wub:

Ouch, Vill probably slapped Toomtam more times than they kissed. :eek:uch:
HAHAHAHA that bruised eye Emoji!!!! I love love love the way he stares at Vill!! I love his stares to Vill in SSP!! his stares speak a thousand words lol!! OMG YOU ARE UP SO EARLY!!!  :dance1:  :woot:  GOOD MORNING

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ImmaSingaholic said:
HAHAHAHA that bruised eye Emoji!!!! I love love love the way he stares at Vill!! I love his stares to Vill in SSP!! his stares speak a thousand words lol!! OMG YOU ARE UP SO EARLY!!!  :dance1:  :woot:  GOOD MORNING

I feel his pain every he gets slapped, hit, bruised, hurt by her. :lmao: :spin: Yes, I just love the way he stares at her. :spicy: :blush:

I was surprised I'm up so "early," too, considering how I went to sleep at 4 A.M. in the morning... I have to get up early anyway, to prepare for work. :weep: But yay, after today, it's NJ time and it's also my day(s) off! :woot: Have a great day, ImmaSingaholic and everybody else! :grouphug: :kiss:

Credits: lakornexact's IG; OneHD; TrueLife.

VILLNAN said:
I'm just wake up and everybody is going to sleep  
 Good Night girls..
Vill is super Beautiful! My Lakorn crush!
PICS: I screen shot from Video
So Cr to OneHD :yes:

*PICs*

Love the screenshots, thank you! Have a great day! :D

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Maiko Thank You for the pics you post

I love to see them together
I'm totally falling for Vill after watch LNF
Such a great actress

Have a great day! :dance1: I'm so happy, I don't have school for one and half week  and I don't have a job...I'm FREE

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
@Maiko Awwwww u're up till so late??!!! Have a good day at work na!! We'll be waiting till you get back today!! 
@VILLNAN wow holidays are so awesome right! I'm also having a week of holiday yayyy!! Today is Monday for me and I can't wait for the next epi of NJ!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Good morning everyone! I couldn't fall asleep last night, so I was watching Vill on Willy's game show Celebrity Game Night. It was funny. Naem was there too. The guy that was sort of hitting on Vill on the game show 12 Zodiacs. Haha. His eyes were ahem sparkling towards Vill. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, yeah.

The game show was hilarious and Vill's team won. Vill was super competitive too. She sang a little part of a rock song...uh, ouch. Lol It's so nice to see Vill in game shows, really shows us who Vill Wannaort is and we can see her outside of lakorns.

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks aijaya for the translation. So sad and sweet at the same time. I can totally picture the scene ( obviously since it was in the teaser lol). Cannot wait until tomorrow. This thread will be speeding by.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I just can't wait until the sweet scenes between them where they're finally not screaming at each other. Lol I see chemistry in their rage and passion but I want to see them carry that chemistry into the heart breaking sweet scenes. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Villnan!!! Those are beyond gorgeous!!! I love them!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Wow. Where's everyone today?

Villnan, I like how you captured the scenes and blended them. I'm not too good at blending too but yours came out really cute. ;)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I guess everyone is watching Ngao Jai live maybe. :scratchhead2: .I have to wait until Thursday to watch..I understand just a little bit of Thai

Thank You so much aiyaja..I have more blend pics. I will post later.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yah you know aiyaja I Love to blend pics even though I'm not good at it. I'm still making...
I spend whole my day by making pics :coverlaf:  I don't know I'm improve or not

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha. That's what I do too. Once you spend a lot of time blending, you eventually learn and build from that. I used to be a huge newbie too. I feel like my skills have improved but not to a pro yet. Lol Even now, it takes me a long time just to do one photo. I'm so slow. Haha.