Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Vill has grown as an actress but yes there are still moments here and there where she hasn't reach yet but at least her crying scenes are a lot better. Her mouth doesn't twist as much as before. She played bratty very well in LN though.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Even Navin! Hahaha. :whahuh:

Haha, especially Navin!

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Vill has grown as an actress but yes there are still moments here and there where she hasn't reach yet but at least her crying scenes are a lot better. Her mouth doesn't twist as much as before. She played bratty very well in LN though.

Aw, so true, so true! :yes: Keep improving yourself, Vill! :cheer: :strong:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Rut might be a little dumb when it comes to women, but...he's sooooo smart when it comes to business.  So man!  

Hah, that describes him perfectly! :lolyup:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Well, when it comes to work, he thinks with his brains. But when it comes to May, he thinks with something else. :pervie:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Thai lakorns ALWAYS make the Thai police department look like a big joke  :yuck: Actually...their whole justice system.  My neck hurts from shaking it back and forth too much.  

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Typical thai lakorn pra'ek! Lol

:lmao2:

aiyaja said:
Well, when it comes to work, he thinks with his brains. But when it comes to May, he thinks with something else. :pervie:

:whahuh: :rofl: :lmao3:

ceda_lee said:
Thai lakorns ALWAYS make the Thai police department look like a big joke  :yuck: Actually...their whole justice system.  My neck hurts from shaking it back and forth too much.  

I was complaining about the policemen earlier, too! :lol:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think Vill still needs to work on her crying though. The last time I saw her crying her heart out that I really felt the emotions was Khon Teun and Sao Noi. I hope she won't disappoint me in here later on when she finds out the truth.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I never saw Sao noi or Khon Teun but i thought she cried well in the little crying scene she had in LN. Maybe because it wasn't overly dramatic.

I want the waterfall scene!

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
When it comes to May he thinks with JEALOUSY

Oh, I had something else in mind. :secret:

aiyaja said:
I think Vill still needs to work on her crying though. The last time I saw her crying her heart out that I really felt the emotions was Khon Teun and Sao Noi. I hope she won't disappoint me in here later on when she finds out the truth.

Agree, Aiyaja! That's one crying scene I'm looking forward to from her!

ceda_lee said:
:lmao3:  :lmao3:  :lmao3:

My reaction, too. :loool:

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
I don't noticed anything about her action...everything is Okay with me

Hehe, that's nice that you find everything ok about her. :thumbsup:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I never saw Sao noi or Khon Teun but i thought she cried well in the little crying scene she had in LN. Maybe because it wasn't overly dramatic.

I want the waterfall scene!

Looking forward to the waterfall scene! :woot:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMFG!  May was so aggressive & dominant with the scissors.  That May right there reminds me of myself in real life  :coverlaf:

I am loving the flirtatious May.  This episode if full of entertainment.  

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
OMFG!  May was so aggressive & dominant with the scissors.  That May right there reminds me of myself in real life  :coverlaf:

I am loving the flirtatious May.  This episode if full of entertainment.  

....YOU?!!!! :lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3: Haha, too funny! :lol2: Yep, this episode is full of laughs. :lolyup: Wonder how tomorrow's episode is going to be...