MissSunny

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Since I'm stuck on campus with no car and majority of my friends don't live on campus, my social life is pretty small at the moment but it's all good since I'm becoming more independent :)
And I've got you girls to spazz with!
And a boyfriend? Haha no. Not at the moment, having another half would make my life too hectic plus I need to do me xD -- selfish of me to say.

I totally understand you girl!!! I need to do me time for now and focus on me instead of being with another person. 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhh! Phatman I thought that too, but wasn't sure if it's appropriate to share here. I mean, could they have picked a better place to do that?!! It's dangerous by the pool. Gosh those amateurs!

MissSunny, of course it gets boring because it's not Toomtam I'm waking up to haha. And plus, if my fiance treats me anything like those dumb p'eks, he'd be 6 feet under already. That is so crazy how we accept & fantasize it from lakorns, but in real life...NA-UH, don't think so.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
My personality doesn't change much with whoever I'm with but I am definitely more outspoken with some than others. And yes, I happen to be more outspoken in this thread with you ladies :)

Awwww, that's such a sweet description of us.
I could imagine all of us going to Thailand and trying to stalk down ToomVill.
We'd be a crazy fangirling group who would never stop talking. And then we'd attend ToomVill events and be the craziest fans alive! hahaha XD

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Whew, that was a lot of fun. :bhehe:

MissSunny said:
I totally understand you girl!!! I need to do me time for now and focus on me instead of being with another person. 

I'm happy I'm single for now. :lol2:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
MissSunny said:

Lakorns are more important. HAHA. JK JK.

ceda_lee said:
Ahhhh! Phatman I thought that too, but wasn't sure if it's appropriate to share here. I mean, could they have picked a better place to do that?!! It's dangerous by the pool. Gosh those amateurs!

MissSunny, of course it gets boring because it's not Toomtam I'm waking up to haha. And plus, if my fiance treats me anything like those dumb p'eks, he'd be 6 feet under already. That is so crazy how we accept & fantasize it from lakorns, but in real life...NA-UH, don't think so.

I know right. And right in front of Tippy too! I wish it was just the two of them HEHE.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:

I thought ToomVill pulled it off so beautifully. :drool: :spicy: And to the second part of your post, :lmao3:!

huajaikaungtur said:
My personality doesn't change much with whoever I'm with but I am definitely more outspoken with some than others. And yes, I happen to be more outspoken in this thread with you ladies :)

Awwww, that's such a sweet description of us.
I could imagine all of us going to Thailand and trying to stalk down ToomVill.
We'd be a crazy fangirling group who would never stop talking. And then we'd attend ToomVill events and be the craziest fans alive! hahaha XD

Eek, agree, Marina! We would be such a crazy fangirling group after ToomVill! :woot: :highfive: As for the first part of your post, aw! :kiss:

phatman said:
Lakorns are more important. HAHA. JK JK.

I know right. And right in front of Tippy too! I wish it was just the two of them HEHE.

Me, too. :spin: Wish they had done so in private. :pervie: They would have done a WHOLE LOT MORE! :ghehe:

AikOm^_^

Finally done with this post. :facepalm: I am so jealous of N'Nava, who gets to watch Ngao Jai to her little heart's content. Grr, she's probably watching the uncut version! :cry1: :lmao: I want it badly, too... Why can't Exact and/or OneHD release it on DVD?! :annoyed: Cheapskates. My money's good; I'm willing to buy. :weep:

Credit: aomphiyada's IG.

Rut, May, and the unlucky pig.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
This thread definitely allows me to be more outspoken too!!! That's because everyone on this thread is so talkative and interesting!!!! All the people I talk with at work and school are very quiet too. Plus, no one has the same interest as I do. Everyone on this thread loves ToomVill and Ngao Jai like I do so it's super easy for me to talk nonstop with everyone!!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
N'Nava is too cuuute :3 She seems to be really into the scene.
Ahhh, I'm jealous, too. Please invite me over to watch the uncut scenes with you, N'Nava.

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
This thread definitely allows me to be more outspoken too!!! That's because everyone on this thread is so talkative and interesting!!!! All the people I talk with at work and school are very quiet too. Plus, no one has the same interest as I do. Everyone on this thread loves ToomVill and Ngao Jai like I do so it's super easy for me to talk nonstop with everyone!!!

Yes, agree! We get so carried away! :lolyup: :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur said:
N'Nava is too cuuute :3 She seems to be really into the scene.
Ahhh, I'm jealous, too. Please invite me over to watch the uncut scenes with you, N'Nava.

Now imagine if she were watching those intense ToomVill scenes. :blink: Poor girl! Having been corrupted by ToomVill, yeesh! :nono1: Yes, invite us over to your house, Aom and Nava! :worthy: :spin: :cry:

AikOm^_^

Pictures! :wub: Wow, I don't know how many different occasions ToomVill went through in order to film these scenes. :shrug: Five?! Just how many modifications did they do? And how many scenes were cut? Yikes! Aw, they look so lovely together. :wub: I love the ones of him carrying her on his back. :blush: Well, haha, all their photos are awesome! :heart:

Credits: actsstudio, aomphiyada, katesonthichai, lakornexact, momtoomtam, mr.samphan, torry_lilitham's IGs; Actsstudio's Facebook.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I have never been more jeaous of kid. Life is just not fair. I wish Aom would share the cut parts.

I wish I can be more quiet. I'm only quiet when I sense people around me are uncomfortable. But I can talk about anything with anyone. I have no shame:

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Is Aom's daughter going to make a cameo in here!!?? HEHE. She's super cute!

Yes, Aom, Aom's husband, and their daughter supposedly have a cameo as a family in NJ. :wub: Haha, hopefully, Rut and May will meet them in tomorrow's episode! :woot:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I really want to know N'Nava's reactions to the less innocent scenes of ToomVill, hahaha.
And a family cameo!? That's awesome! Can't wait to see it :D

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
I have never been more jeaous of kid. Life is just not fair. I wish Aom would share the cut parts.

I wish I can be more quiet. I'm only quiet when I sense people around me are uncomfortable. But I can talk about anything with anyone. I have no shame:

Yeah, she should just share them with us! :cry1:

:whahuh: Well, I, for one, am glad you're not quiet. :kiss: :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur said:
I really want to know N'Nava's reactions to the less innocent scenes of ToomVill, hahaha.
And a family cameo!? That's awesome! Can't wait to see it :D

Me, too, Marina (in regards to N'Nava's reactions). :ghehe: Yep, a family cameo. :woot: Remember that very old BTS clip? I have a feeling their scene lasts only a few minutes. Aw... :teary:

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Oh really? Wow. Haha. I wanna see Aom onscreen again. I miss her so dearly!!!

Yep, really. Here's a photo of them. :D It's been a while since I've seen Aom on screen, too. :cry:

Credit: lakornexact's IG.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Awe what a cute family!! Aom still looks soo good. She's 40 for goodness sakes~ 

They are a cute family. :wub: Whoa, the big 40! Well, she ages gracefully! Haha, she still looks so youthful! :thumbsup: