AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
huajaikaungtur said:
I'll be going to class now! See you gorgeous human beings later :)
huajaikaungtur said:
One last post, hehe! Yessss, I love when Toomtam softens his voice, ahhh. It's so sweet and sexy :D
And yes, all their scenes are sooo ... asdfghkl; :D
Can't wait to see the GIF when I come back!

Aw, you're going to your class now? Ok, :tearybye:! YES! Toomtam's soft voice is indeed sweet and sexy, just like his singing voice. :boombox:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
The brother and sister's relationship are starting to get cute!

Their story is stinking cute! :crush: Hahaha, so innocent and sweet! :D

VILLNAN said:
I can't help myself but laugh

*PICs*

Tsk tsk, if I were May, I'd be all over him. ALL OVER. I'm laughing from your screenshots, too. :coverlaf:

VILLNAN said:
I wonder how may gonna falling in love with Rut?

We'll find out next week! :woot: Perhaps, she'll finally see his capabilities and other good points. Well, I, for one, love that masculinity of his. :drool: And everything else. EVERYTHING.

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
Can't wait for until next week

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Long wait. -_- Wish I had a whole month of vacation time... :cry1:

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
These scene is funny too

*PICs*

Aw, poor Rut! But golly, suspicious Toomtam is freakin' hot and manly! :drool: :spicy:

VILLNAN said:
One month vacation lol yah I wish but too bad I got only one and half week

Better than nothing. :cry:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Wow! You ladies rock! I haven't had time to tune in yet.

Anyway, just letting you ladies know that I'll be busy, so I'll be gone until Friday. (Cries) I'm going to miss everyone and ToomVill, but I know you ladies will take great care of our lovely thread! See you guys soon na. I'll be back.

Just letting you guys know in case you guys wonder why I disappeared. Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:

Anyway, just letting you ladies know that I'll be busy, so I'll be gone until Friday. (Cries) I'm going to miss everyone and ToomVill, but I know you ladies will take great care of our lovely thread! See you guys soon na. I'll be back.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, AIYAJA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry1: :weep: :cry: :teary:

You're going to be super busy, huh? We're going to miss you so much... Hope you'll be able to come back to us soon, then. Good luck with all your errands, work, and everything else. :spin: :strong: :cheer: :strong: You take care, now, ok? :grouphug: I hope you get plenty of rest and sleep. Can't wait til we hear from you again this Friday! :woot: :wub: :heart: :kiss:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Ceda and everyone else, episode 10 is now available at this website. :D
:thanks: You are so friggin AWESOME!  

aiyaja said:

:tearybye: Aw...and I will be gone this weekend.  Having a huge family function out of town.  I'm already dreading it :no: .  I check in often to keep up on updates & comments.  We will all be here together again soon.  

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Villnan, those are beautiful pics!  Love the way Rut is looking at May.

His eyes, his eyes make the stars look like they're not shining...*singing away*

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
:thanks: You are so friggin AWESOME!  

:tearybye: Aw...and I will be gone this weekend.  Having a huge family function out of town.  I'm already dreading it :no: .  I check in often to keep up on updates & comments.  We will all be here together again soon.  

I was waiting all day for it, too. :lolyup: Why, thank you! Aw, missing you and Aiyaja already. :cry: But yes! We'll all be here together soon! :grouphug: :heart: Good luck with your family function now! Even though the weekend isn't here yet. :D

VILLNAN said:
I'm excited to screenshots, it will be little late though

I have some class to attend at 3:45

Don't worry about it. :console: They can wait. :yes:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Villnan, those are beautiful pics!  Love the way Rut is looking at May.

His eyes, his eyes make the stars look like they're not shining...*singing away*

:whahuh: Hahahaha! That song matches Toomtam (and Vill!) perfectly! :spin: Ok, as soon as I get a new video editing program, I'm so creating a MV of them with that song in mind. :whistle: Agree about the looks Rut/Toomtam direct at May/Vill! :wub:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
That would be so cool Maiko.  I can't wait to see another one of your creative work.

I know the weekend isn't here yet, but I'm already thinking ahead because I will definitely be missing out on the fun here.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
awww it'll be just you and me Maiko, well sort of lol.

Can't believe she kicked him out of the tent then had the nerve to kick him off his bed because the hoot of the owls scared her lol.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
That would be so cool Maiko.  I can't wait to see another one of your creative work.

I know the weekend isn't here yet, but I'm already thinking ahead because I will definitely be missing out on the fun here.  

That's what I'm saying, but I fear I won't get to it. :cry1: I mean, I had that idea for them nearly 3 years ago. Three years! :smack: I'm such a slacker. :facepalm: But for them, I am going to try! :dance1:

Aw, yeah, you'll be missing out on the weekend fun. I'm going to miss out on the majority of it, too, since I work... :nailbiter: Haha, I suppose I don't have to reply to all or most of the comments in this thread. :bhehe: But it's so much fun... :cry1: It's smart of you to plan ahead! :thumbsup:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
awww it'll be just you and me Maiko, well sort of lol.

Can't believe she kicked him out of the tent then had the nerve to kick him off his bed because the hoot of the owls scared her lol.

...I work, though. :cry1: Tomorrow all the way to Monday. And they're all long shifts, so I'll miss out on most of the conversations myself. :teary: Bummer! :girlmad: Carry on for me, guys! :cheer:

Yeah, and she blamed him in the morning, too! Really, May? :huh: But hehe, I'll accept it. :ghehe: