AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ImmaSingaholic said:
OMG THE SCENE WHERE SHE WAS WASHING HIS HAIR AND ALSO THE SCENE OF HIM DRYING HER HAIR!!
I was waiting for that tooo!!! And of course *cough cough* The kiss lol!! Lol seems like in thai lakorn love and romance always happen when you're away from home, whether you're lost on an island, in the forest lol, maybe I should try it one day in real life LMFAO!!!!!

:lmao2: What a fantastic idea!!!!!!!! :bravo: :thumbsup: I need to try that out, too! :lmao3: Agree, agree! :highfive:

huajaikaungtur said:
Oh gosh, I'm dying here, girls. Too much ToomVill hotness for me to handle.
You guys describe everything too perfectly.

Gah, you, too, Marina girl! I can only say "Agree, agree, agree" to you at times! :lol2:

VILLNAN said:
Yah right I don't even have to say anything

They already knew what my mind is thinking :woot2: :woot2:

:highfive: :grouphug:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
The neck biting is her specialty!!!! Fin!!!

May and her fantasies. :bhehe: :rofl:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Oh gosh, I'm dying here, girls. Too much ToomVill hotness for me to handle.
You guys describe everything too perfectly.

VILLNAN said:
Yah right I don't even have to say anything

They already knew what my mind is thinking :woot2: :woot2:

AWWW you guys should join in!!! lets spazz together!!!!!  :woot2:  :woot2:
I'm actually watching Sao Noi now. LOL. I've never seen this lakorn before, I can't find the full episode with english subs sigh. I've only seen 4 episodes on youtube, and Vill is so so so pretty omg. 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
ImmaSingaholic said:

I'm actually watching Sao Noi now. LOL. I've never seen this lakorn before, I can't find the full episode with english subs sigh. I've only seen 4 episodes on youtube, and Vill is so so so pretty omg. 
Watch on Viki...You will find full Eng Sub and full Eps

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:

Vill was indeed pretty in Sao Noi. Aw, I miss her natural beauty.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

First, :lmao2: to the part about KimBerry! :coverlaf:

Secondly, hey! I was the one who came up with the TV = ToomVill, first! :cry1: :p :lol2:

Third, ooh, don't tempt me into trying... :smack: I want to unlike it, just so I can like a different post of yours. :tease:

Lastly, hehe, this was in my previous post, but I'm posting it again. :D If you get off before 6 P.M., Ceda, ToomVill's segment for the Aom and Jeab Show should be airing in Thailand right then (6 P.M., Pacific time for us). I hope you, Aiyaja, and the others can watch it for my sakes. :cry1: I'll be missing out on it. :weep: Give me all the wonderful details! :woot: Here's the LINK that you can watch it live. :wink:
:shrug: Oh...I apologized.  Ok, I'll give credit to the rightful person then.   :thumbup: And thanks for the link.  I get off 5pm & usually get home just right before 6 due to traffic  :mellow:

huajaikaungtur said:
Woke up to those 4 beautiful videos and oh goshhh, look at all those ToomVill interactions.
My oh my, my day is set now. Haha.

By the way, good morning beautifuls!! :D
Good Morning to you too although it's almost noon now.  I can't wait to watch the videos during my lunch break.  My coworkers are starting to worry about me now.  For about a month now, I don't go out to lunch with them.  Instead, I'm glued to my desk  :lmao2: I said it's because I have a lot of work  :fanfic:

ImmaSingaholic said:
Lol I just found out you guys said that TV meant ToomVill, lol I didn't know! In my previous comment I talked TV as in Television lol, hope you guys didn't misunderstand me.  :no:
I am seriously watching those scenes like there's no tomorrow *raping replay button with no remorse*  :dance3:
I'm sorry to hear you can't catch the show live, don't worry na I'm sure someone will upload the show on youtube soon and you'll get to see it  :console:
Thank you so much! I am just bored so I made a new siggie and also changed my profile pic, I'm glad that you like it ja :dance1:
Don't die!!! YOU WILL SURVIVE NA!! Susu na!!!
NO REMORSE!   :dude:

aiyaja said:
Haha, it's like how he can't stop grabbing her too! Lol

I'm so finnnnnnnn!

On the radio show at Haat Yai, when Toomtam was saying how Vill is always so busy and when she's not, she's out eating. Vill was like, see that attitude of yours and I thought you were going to say something nice. Lol The host was like what? Vill and Toomtam were like, we're stuck in our characters, we argue like this. Haha.

Real slaps and real grabs. Lol
This...this post made me smile  :wub:
When Vill's not busy working, she's out eating  :lolyup: That's my girl!

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
VILLNAN said:
Watch on Viki...You will find full Eng Sub and full Eps
Thanks alot ja!!! Will watch it soon hehehehe  :dance1:

Maiko^_^ said:

Vill was indeed pretty in Sao Noi. Aw, I miss her natural beauty.
I agreee!!! She is beautiful with less make-up!! Usually I don't like the type of character that she plays but here Vill is just sooo cute!!! I mean her voice and everything urgh is perfect she is a great actress!!!

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Soi Noi was too dramatic for me so I couldn't watch it lol and it was long too! Maybe one day I will go back and watch it.
Ahahaha really??? I saw the synopsis and its one of those 'losing memory find new romance story' lol, cause this kind of story is predictable and I've seen similar plot in many dramas. Yeah 34 episodes are really long!! But I wanna see Vill's acting in the drama so I'm gonna push myself through it hehehee, hope you will go back and watch it one day na!!!  :dance1:  :dance1:

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
Yea she was really pretty in SN and KLP too

Actually, I didn't find her too eye-catching in KLP, only in some certain scenes.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Soi Noi was too dramatic for me so I couldn't watch it lol and it was long too! Maybe one day I will go back and watch it.

It was long! Not the most exciting or moving storyline to me as well.

ceda_lee said:
:shrug: Oh...I apologized.  Ok, I'll give credit to the rightful person then.   :thumbup: And thanks for the link.  I get off 5pm & usually get home just right before 6 due to traffic  :mellow:

Good Morning to you too although it's almost noon now.  I can't wait to watch the videos during my lunch break.  My coworkers are starting to worry about me now.  For about a month now, I don't go out to lunch with them.  Instead, I'm glued to my desk  :lmao2: I said it's because I have a lot of work  :fanfic:

NO REMORSE!   :dude:

This...this post made me smile  :wub:
When Vill's not busy working, she's out eating  :lolyup: That's my girl!

Oh, you and your excuses to your coworkers! :lmao3: Aw, hot sweet that that post made you smile! :kiss:

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
Thanks alot ja!!! Will watch it soon hehehehe  :dance1:

I agreee!!! She is beautiful with less make-up!! Usually I don't like the type of character that she plays but here Vill is just sooo cute!!! I mean her voice and everything urgh is perfect she is a great actress!!!

Ahahaha really??? I saw the synopsis and its one of those 'losing memory find new romance story' lol, cause this kind of story is predictable and I've seen similar plot in many dramas. Yeah 34 episodes are really long!! But I wanna see Vill's acting in the drama so I'm gonna push myself through it hehehee, hope you will go back and watch it one day na!!!  :dance1:  :dance1:

Vill's acting in SN was solid to me; it was one of the few things that kept me going. :wink: Yep, Vill is beautiful with less makeup. :wub:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Those videos...WOOOOOW!  First, ToomVill boxing is the CUTEST thing EVER!  And then he back hugs her & goes in for a kiss on the neck  :coverlaf: My heart  :wub:  :spicy: May going in for a kiss on the lips!  

And Navin...oh boy, I want to be grabbed like that by him.  Looks kinda painful, but hot (My inner Anatasia Steele speaking here)  :pervie:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Vill's acting in SN was solid to me; it was one of the few things that kept me going. :wink: Yep, Vill is beautiful with less makeup. :wub:
Awwww you're making me so excited!!! I'm so loving Vill in this drama!! Son Yuke's expressions are abit weird here LOL but I hope they can collaborate again lol (sorry ja I know you don't like him) She is so beautiful and she's such a funny person WHY HAVE I ONLY STARTING TO LIKE HER NOW?!?! I would have got obsessed earlier if I'd seen more of her dramas and interviews lol!. 

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
Those videos...WOOOOOW!  First, ToomVill boxing is the CUTEST thing EVER!  And then he back hugs her & goes in for a kiss on the neck  :coverlaf: My heart  :wub:  :spicy: May going in for a kiss on the lips!  

And Navin...oh boy, I want to be grabbed like that by him.  Looks kinda painful, but hot (My inner Anatasia Steele speaking here)  :pervie:
Ahhhh I agree with youuuu on everything!! 
lol Navin is so hot I can't even handle it!! the way he grabbed Naree and planted that kiss lol I was shocked but I can't deny that it was really hot
I would be really happy if Navin gets to pair up with Vill one day in a lakorn as pranangs! 

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
VILLNAN said:
Whatever she is always Beautiful

Girls add me if you do have FB

*LINK*
Hi I don't know why I can't send you a friend request there's no option of that for me na, I followed you and messaged you ja (if you can't see my message go to the other folder na)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
ImmaSingaholic said:
Ahhhh I agree with youuuu on everything!! 
lol Navin is so hot I can't even handle it!! the way he grabbed Naree and planted that kiss lol I was shocked but I can't deny that it was really hot
I would be really happy if Navin gets to pair up with Vill one day in a lakorn as pranangs! 
I know right?!  That very moment when he grabbed Naree & went in for that hot kiss, I thought he was the male lead in NJ.  I was fooled for a few seconds there.  Sooooo intense.  It's like he's a p'ek that's torturing n'ek not knowing that he actually loves her because this whole time, he's obsessed with someone else (May).  Sounds like at the end, he does accept Naree.  Why is he so hot?!  

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
I know right?!  That very moment when he grabbed Naree & went in for that hot kiss, I thought he was the male lead in NJ.  I was fooled for a few seconds there.  Sooooo intense.  It's like he's a p'ek that's torturing n'ek not knowing that he actually loves her because this whole time, he's obsessed with someone else (May).  Sounds like at the end, he does accept Naree.  Why is he so hot?!  
Yeahhh he was totally stealing the spotlight for a few seconds there!! Yeahhh the way you put it he totally sounds like a pra ek lol!!! He should do more lakorns, as the lead. But OMG Naree  looks so horrified and she was still crying when he did that. I wonder what was it like behiind the scenes lol!! it must have been very difficult to film something like that, Navin is awesome! 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I started Sao Noi but I didn't enjoy it... maybe I should give it a try again? Vill does look naturally beautiful though, wow.
And heckyeah, I feel you girls on Navin. He is so darn hot even though he's such a meanie. I got a thing for bad boys, aish. haha