AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Okay, now that the YT issue has been resolved, I'm off to sub and then sleep, so I'll see you later tomorrow na. Good night ja Maiko. :kiss2:

Hehe, I think I'm going to follow suit, for I feel rather tired tonight. Unless the video got me spazzing all night long. :lolyup: Thanks again, Aiyaja! :flowers: :kiss: :grouphug: Ok, :goodnite: to you, then! :heart:

Ok, guys, here's the link to Aiyaja's video, uploaded onto my YouTube Channel. :lol: Remember to thank Aiyaja, ok? :grouphug:

Credit: All thanks to our Aiyaja. :wub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQVL7PNeM5U

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oiii, it says it's a private video Maiko....you may want to change the settings to unlisted? Hehe. I can't watch it. :secret:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Oiii, it says it's a private video Maiko....you may want to change the settings to unlisted? Hehe. I can't watch it. :secret:

Ohhhhhhh. :eek: Haha, perhaps I can view it, since I'm still logged onto my YouTube? :blush: Hehe, ok, disregard the "public" part in my PM to you. :lol: Let me try to fix it. :strong:

AikOm^_^

My goodness, it's quiet today in here and on Asianfuse! :whistle: Let me liven up our Ngao Jai thread. :strong:

I still have those comments I need to reply to. :smack: :spin: I'm feeling lazy at the moment. :sweat: Currently watching the video of ToomVill's segment for the Aom and Jeab show. I'm nine minutes into the video (er, sadly, I'm skimming through it... :blush:), and I'm already having some favorite moments. :woot: Random thoughts: Golly, they're all beautiful, especially ToomVill. :drool: :wub: They all look fantastic! I find it funny how Jeab and Toomtam were wearing outfits of the same color while Aom and Vill were. :bhehe: Dang, Aom looks freakin' amazing for her age! And whoa, the length of her dress is so short! I couldn't stop staring at her bum and legs. :drools: :secret: I feel like a perv. Oh, wait. I already am. :unsure:

All righty, back to the video! :woot:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah. I think I'm off to sleep now. I was planning on subbing but I'm falling asleep here, so I'll sub tomorrow for those who are waiting. :dance1: Sorry na ja, I had a rough day.

Goodnight ya'll.

Oh, yeah, unlisted videos mean, it's still public but just unlisted so people can't find the video unless they have a direct link ja. :dance1:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahah. I think I'm off to sleep now. I was planning on subbing but I'm falling asleep here, so I'll sub tomorrow for those who are waiting. :dance1: Sorry na ja, I had a rough day.

Goodnight ya'll.

Oh, yeah, unlisted videos mean, it's still public but just unlisted so people can't find the video unless they have a direct link ja. :dance1:

My body is strangely winded, but the video is keeping me awake though. :lol2: So, for now, I'll elude sleep for a little bit longer. Want to make some GIFs before going to sleep. :bhehe: Ahh, I thought so about unlisted videos. No wonder it wasn't visible on my YouTube Channel when I checked it out earlier (after logging out of YouTube). Aw, :goodnite: to you, Aiyaja! Sweet dreams! :kiss: :grouphug: :heart: Thanks again, for everything! :kiss3:

Okay, I'm 14:40 minutes in(to the video), and eek, I'm enjoying the boxing part more than the beginning! :woot: :weee: Haha, so many funny and cute moments! (Oh, both Vill and Toomtam are such talented artists! Love both their drawings, especially Vill's! Not that my Toomtam is any less creative, no. :thumbsup:) Jeab was so stinkin' cute and funny whenever she spazzed over Toomtam! :loool: Hah, I love her little crush on him! :lolyup: So hilarious how Aom and Jeab picked sides before ToomVill's boxing match, with Jeab rooting for Toomtam (no surprises there!) and Aom sticking with Vill. Aw, Aom and Vill's little hug. She adores Vill so much! :heart:

K, back to the video! :dance3:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Did the show already air? Oh man, I'm going to need to go make coffee and watch it.!!!

Their segment for the Aom and Jeab show did. Aah! Now I just have to wait for the others... I'm going to have to do research on when I should tune in to catch it live.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ooo thanks, after I watch the ending of ARO for the 5th time, I'll watch it lol. Although I should go to bed. Oh man I am so going to look like a zombie at the banquet tomorrow lol.

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Ooo thanks, after I watch the ending of ARO for the 5th time, I'll watch it lol. Although I should go to bed. Oh man I am so going to look like a zombie at the banquet tomorrow lol.

Aw, me, too. :console: I'll look like one at work. -_- Hey, have fun tomorrow at your banquet! :thumbup:

AikOm^_^

Ok, ToomVill, Aom, and Jeab are giving me my energy back. :woot: :dance1: :dance3: Haha, so hilarious how Jeab acted like she was going to give Vill some water, but then she drank out of the water bottle herself. :whahuh: So cute when Aom came to Vill's rescue with her water bottle and said, "Ah, Nong Vill!" :spin: (Er, Toomtam, why the big sigh during this scene? :loool:) And eek! Aom went to offer her water bottle to Toomtam! He and Vill both drank from the same bottle!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot2: :party: :drool: :pervie: They're all too adorable!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :spin: :cloud9:

All righty, back to the video...again! :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

...That back hug and "attempted" kiss...I expected more! :cry1: Stupid camera focused on the wrong angle/side!!!! :teary: Hah, I can imagine what Aom was saying to Toomtam during the "attempted" kiss. (Aom: "This isn't a lakorn!" Or something like that. Toomtam: "Oh, really? I got carried away with my Maytinee/Metinee." Ok, that last part, wishful thinking on my part. :rolleyes: :lolyup: But he mentioned May's [Maytinee] name?) Funny when the song Only You came on. :p And all those times ToomVill were grunting and fighting during their boxing match...I imagined something far more...extreme. :secret:

And...just like that, it was all too quick... :weep: Why can't it be an hour? I waited for weeks, and it lasted only 22 minutes (less than that, if I'm only counting the ToomVill parts)... :nono1: How sad. Oh, well, beggars can't be choosers. :lmao: And it was indeed worth the wait. :wub:

Thank you aiyaja & Maiko for making it possible that we can view the Jeab & Aom show!

The segment was so perfect I only wanted more. ToomVill really interacted and looked like they actually have fun. Didn't know that Vill is artistic as well, her & Toomtam can make beautiful canvas together..lol

Maiko^_^ said:
...That back hug and "attempted" kiss...I expected more! :cry1: Stupid camera focused on the wrong angle/side!!!! :teary: Hah, I can imagine what Aom was saying to Toomtam during the "attempted" kiss. (Aom: "This isn't a lakorn!" Or something like that. Toomtam: "Oh, really? I got carried away with my Maytinee/Metinee." Ok, that last part, wishful thinking on my part. :rolleyes: :lolyup: But he mentioned May's [Maytinee] name?) Funny when the song Only You came on. :p And all those times ToomVill were grunting and fighting during their boxing match...I imagined something far more...extreme. :secret:

And...just like that, it was all too quick... :weep: Why can't it be an hour? I waited for weeks, and it lasted only 22 minutes (less than that, if I'm only counting the ToomVill parts)... :nono1: How sad. Oh, well, beggars can't be choosers. :lmao: And it was indeed worth the wait. :wub:

^^This. Word. ..all the boxing bits were hart eyes!

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Thank you aiyaja & Maiko for making it possible that we can view the Jeab & Aom show!

The segment was so perfect I only wanted more. ToomVill really interacted and looked like they actually have fun. Didn't know that Vill is artistic as well, her & Toomtam can make beautiful canvas together..lol

^^This. Word. ..all the boxing bits were hart eyes!

Aw, it's really thanks to Aiyaja that we can view it so early. :worthy: But hehe, you're welcome, KimBerry! I'm so happy you love it, too! :heart: Right! I'm left, feeling rather unsatisfied! We want more! :rant: We'll never stop feeling greedy for more of ToomVill. :highfive: Aw, now there's an idea... The whole show should have been an hour, full of ToomVill interactions! :p And yes! They should have made beautiful artworks together.

Haha, I love the whole segment (even the part about Aom and Jeab making pizza :yummy:), but the boxing scenes were definitely hart eyes indeed!!!! :wub: :toast: Going to make some GIFs now! :weee: Even though...I'm rather tired. :lol2: After watching ToomVill boxing with each other, I just want to go to sleep and dream of them. B) ...You know, really go at it with each other. :pervie:

Maiko^_^ said:
Aw, it's really thanks to Aiyaja that we can view it so early. :worthy: But hehe, you're welcome, KimBerry! I'm so happy you love it, too! :heart: Right! I'm left, feeling rather unsatisfied! We want more! :rant: We'll never stop feeling greedy for more of ToomVill. :highfive: Aw, now there's an idea... The whole show should have been an hour, full of ToomVill interactions! :p And yes! They should have made beautiful artworks together.

Haha, I love the whole segment (even the part about Aom and Jeab making pizza :yummy:), but the boxing scenes were definitely hart eyes indeed!!!! :wub: :toast: Going to make some GIFs now! :weee: Even though...I'm rather tired. :lol2: After watching ToomVill boxing with each other, I just want to go to sleep and dream of them. B) ...You know, really go at it with each other. :pervie:
You and aiyaja helped together to make it possible. Thank you. We are hungry for more..lol it's like an insatiable craving. Yay can't wait to see the gifs. But Take a rest dear, your health is very important. awwww I will try to think of them more so I will dream about them.

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
You and aiyaja helped together to make it possible. Thank you. We are hungry for more..lol it's like an insatiable craving. Yay can't wait to see the gifs. But Take a rest dear, your health is very important. awwww I will try to think of them more so I will dream about them.

AWWWW...KimBerry dear. :cry: Haha, I was kind of falling asleep earlier while in the process of creating the GIFs. :yawn: Thank you so much for your concern and love. :blush: :kiss: :grouphug: I promise you, I'll take a rest after I complete the GIFs. :yes: Hah, yes! We're always hungry for more of ToomVill. :yummy: I love how you described that perfectly! :clap: Hehe, I think of them all the time, but the lack of sleep plays a huge part in my dreamless nights. Meaning, I haven't really been dreaming much these days. :lol:

Ooh! Right. I was...a little disappointed that N'Nava didn't have a big part in the segment. :mellow: They only showed her in one short scene, and that's it! We didn't get to see her interact with ToomVill, Aom, and Jeab. :teary: Sad, very sad... Their segment really should have been longer. :lol:

AikOm^_^

Aah, let me reply quickly to these comments before I get too far behind. :bhehe:

VILLNAN said:
cr: jeabsopidnapa

*PIC*

Ohhhh, I wish there are more photos of them! :spin:

huajaikaungtur said:
Such cuties!

You know...I thought of that when I saw the photo, and then when I scrolled down, I saw your post, Marina! :whahuh: Haha, our minds are too alike when it comes to ToomVill. :highfive:

ceda_lee said:
My lovely ladies....I will be out of town this weekend to host a big family function so I will be busy.  But, I will be checking in often.  Don't have too much fun without me.  I will be sad.  

Note to self:  Left at page 284.  

Awwww...we're already missing you, Ceda! :teary: :weep: But hey, maybe that's why the thread was going at a steady rate while I was still at work...you weren't here. :whistle: Hehe, what I meant is, come back to us soon!!!! :spin: Have fun with your family function, ok? :kiss: :grouphug: :cheer: :heart:

phatman said:
OMG, I'm about to cry. Seeing Aom's face just makes me wanna cry,  I've missed her!!

I was trying to search for more photos of ToomVill from their taped segment on Jeabaomshow's Facebook page, and look what I found, Phatman! What do you think, eh? Mr. Dyrendal and Aom would make a cute and interesting couple. But...haha, I don't think they would really suit. :lol: Anne and Peter are far more compatible and explosive! :wub: Ok, back on topic. Back to ToomVill la la land for me. :D

Credit: Jeabaomshow's Facebook.

amylovemeng1 said:
Maiko aahhh *scream* thanks for the awesome gifs. They are so freaken adaroble. Those are the kind of interactions I want to see from them. They look so into their characters without even trying. Look at Aom she seem to be just as excited as us lol.

Aw, you're welcome, Amy! I'm so happy you love them! :cry: :grouphug: Agree with you; ToomVill are freakin' adorable. :wub: Hehe, as excited and giddy as Aom was, I would be an infinity times crazier and far more excited!!!!!!!!!!!! :weee: :crazy: :lolyup: :lmao3:

AikOm^_^

Wow...creating GIFs can take a super long time... :yawn: I get too carried away with anything related to ToomVill. :weee:

VILLNAN said:
When he kiss her P'Aom said this is not Lakorn LOL

Thought so.