AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
amylovemeng1 said:
@Ncmeowmeow35 yea I tried watching Toomtam other two lakorns but was not feeling his chemistry with charbella and mo. Maybe it's because I saw SSP first and fall in love with ToomVill so I didn't want to see them with anyone else but each other lol. Also Toomtam didn't look as good as when he's with our Vill lol. I'm so bias.

He just looks even better and handsomer when he's with Vill. :wub: :spicy: :drool: :thumbsup: I'm biased, too. :shutup:

amylovemeng1 said:
Yes yes Maiko I feel jealous for Vill too so I totally skip out on his other lakorn lol

Ah, I'm not the only one, then. :spin: :highfive: About feeling jealous. :sweat:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol I get you cus sometime I feel the same. Most of the time I watch due to the storyline, theres only a handful that I watch or not watch because of the pra'nang.

I'm so evil, I know! :cry1:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
He has a lakorn with Charbelle? Omg I missed it?! I'm not a fan of Mo all that much so I tend to skip her lakorns.

It's his first lakorn as pra'ake. How can you miss it? :eek: Their lakorn is called Pan Ruk Pan Rai.

amylovemeng1 said:
It's 1am already and I still watching SSP. I will be heading out to bed so good nights to you lovely ladies.

Aw, you are?! Hehe, makes me feel like I should re-watch it. Ok, :goodnite: to you, Amy! :grouphug: Sweet dreams! :kiss:

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol I just started ep1. Good night to you.

You're starting it, too?! Dang, we're all feeling too nostalgic about them these days! :loool:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I've watched his other lakorns, not bad but nothing memorable either. Hehe.

He has the best chemistry with Vill. I remember watching this scene in KNK where he confesses his love to Mo after departing for a while and his eyes were blank. He's a good actor but even then, chemistry is not easily or naturally generated. In SSP, the ending scene when Thitit finally got rid of his buffalo horns, the way of how Toomtam acted out that scene, his eyes, they sparkled with so much emotions and chemistry. Hehe.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I've watched his other lakorns, not bad but nothing memorable either. Hehe.

He has the best chemistry with Vill. I remember watching this scene in KNK where he confesses his love to Mo after departing for a while and his eyes were blank. He's a good actor but even then, chemistry is not easily or naturally generated. In SSP, the ending scene when Thitit finally got rid of his buffalo horns, the way of how Toomtam acted out that scene, his eyes, they sparkled with so much emotions and chemistry. Hehe.

The actual ending scene in SSP? In which he kissed her twice? Gah, there were so many sparks between them in that scene. :spin: Urgh...if only there were more to Thit and Gan!!! :cry:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh ok, I remember now. Yeah I didn't watch it because I was going through some stuff at that time so I missed out on a lot of lakorns. I just started to watch again beginning of last year. It is probably in my TBW pile. I just saw SSP and LN like in Nov-Dec lol.

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh ok, I remember now. Yeah I didn't watch it because I was going through some stuff at that time so I missed out on a lot of lakorns. I just started to watch again beginning of last year. It is probably in my TBW pile. I just saw SSP and LN like in Nov-Dec lol.

Ah, ok. :bhehe:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I actually enjoyed all of Toomtam's lakorns. Maybe because I'm just biased with him but I did enjoy all his pairings even though the lakorns weren't all that.
Pan Ruk Pan Rai, his first lakorn, got me head over heels for him. I remember before starting the lakorn, I was like who the heck is this new pa'ek? And then I started watching it and fangirled like no tomorrow. That led to me making countless MVs and being a Toomtam-crazed fan. I did love Toomtam & Charebelle a lot but what made me love them was because of Toomtam's character in the lakorn and him in general.
And then SSP came along and hit me even harder. Ouu, that ToomVill chemistry was perfection.

And in the future, I'll continue enjoying his pairings just because he's part of it, Lol.
But I do agree Toomtam and Vill chemistry dominates!!

AikOm^_^

Oh, gwarsh, it may yet be another restless night for me...4:00 is looming closer. :teary:

huajaikaungtur said:
I actually enjoyed all of Toomtam's lakorns. Maybe because I'm just biased with him but I did enjoy all his pairings even though the lakorns weren't all that.
Pan Ruk Pan Rai, his first lakorn, got me head over heels for him. I remember before starting the lakorn, I was like who the heck is this new pa'ek? And then I started watching it and fangirled like no tomorrow. That led to me making countless MVs and being a Toomtam-crazed fan. I did love Toomtam & Charebelle a lot but what made me love them was because of Toomtam's character in the lakorn and him in general.
And then SSP came along and hit me even harder. Ouu, that ToomVill chemistry was perfection.

And in the future, I'll continue enjoying his pairings just because he's part of it, Lol.
But I do agree Toomtam and Vill chemistry dominates!!

AWWW, Marina! :wub: So, that's how you fell hard for our boy. :kiss: :thumbsup: Hehe, I love finding out about that part. And as for ToomVill... :wub: Haha, they made me fall even harder for Toomtam! :cry:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
LOL. you girls are so hilarious, just been catching up what I missed.
Sorry for the disappearance, I've been having a Sao Noi marathon lmfao. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Haha, there's more to how I fell in love with him but that's just the short story xD Haha.

Immasingaholic, ouu how has Sao Noi  been? :) We've been missing you!

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
LOL. you girls are so hilarious, just been catching up what I missed.
Sorry for the disappearance, I've been having a Sao Noi marathon lmfao. 

Ah, so that's where you've been. :lol:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Haha, there's more to how I fell in love with him but that's just the short story xD Haha.

Immasingaholic, ouu how has Sao Noi  been? :) We've been missing you!

Aww I miss you guys too! I wanna chat on AF but my internet connection was too slow. Sao Noi was good! at first I feel that its a bit boring, predictable, but it grows on me and I really liked it! I think Vill's acting was fantastic. Her character development was really good. It's slow-paced, old-fashioned but I really like it. I actually couldn't stop watching it LOL.

Maiko^_^ said:

Ah, so that's where you've been. :lol:

hahahaa I know right!! so I've seen some comments about locking Vill in the attic. LOL you guys are too hilarious. and the baby pics are cute!!!

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
Aww I miss you guys too! I wanna chat on AF but my internet connection was too slow. Sao Noi was good! at first I feel that its a bit boring, predictable, but it grows on me and I really liked it! I think Vill's acting was fantastic. Her character development was really good. It's slow-paced, old-fashioned but I really like it. I actually couldn't stop watching it LOL.

hahahaa I know right!! so I've seen some comments about locking Vill in an attic. LOL you guys are too hilarious. and the baby pics are cute!!!

Aw, you're enjoying Sao Noi? That's great! :kiss: I think...I wouldn't want to go back to re-watch it, except for some of Vill's shining moments. :wub: It was hard the first time already. :lol2:

Aah, I wasn't there to participate in the conversation(s) about locking Vill in an attic. :cry1:

AikOm^_^

Oh, right! Haha, I forgot I finished uploading these two GIFs that focused on that "attempted kiss" Toomtam planted on Vill during their segment for the Aom and Jeab show. It was just too stinkin' cute that I had to create two different time frames of it! :wub: I'm still sorely disappointed that he didn't kiss her for real. Toomtam, you know you wanted to. :smack: Should have taken advantage of the situation! :rolleyes: Aah, in my laziness in sharing the GIFs, I forgot to gush over the scenes in details. :lol2:

GAH! Haha, it was just too funny and sweet how he put his hand on top of her head to stop her from hitting him. :blush: And when he went in for that back hug! :drools: His expression before going in for her neck! :spin: Bite her on the neck! :yummy: Use 'em teeth! Tongue! Lips! Eek, they are too freakin' beautiful together! :wub: Haha, I love both their expressions after Aom brought them both back to reality. Aah, did you have to ruin the moment, Aom? :cry1: Even though, you were enjoying it, too. :p

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Immasingaholic, I gotcha! No worries, my internet connection at home is such a troll but since I live at the dorms, the school connection is pretty nice.
Oh really? Cause that's exactly how I felt when I started SN. I found it boring; now I feel like I should definitely give SN another shot.
Seems like you're quite addicted, haha.

And yes, some of these other girls were talking about locking Vill in an attic and sharing Toomtam. I was trying to mediate and calm them down, haha.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ahhh, Maiko! Those GIFs are equivalent to my happinesss, hahaha! I love them so much!
Their expressions, all that physical contact, Toomtam's grabbing, the closeness of their bodies -- all too awesome for me to handle! Especially at this late hour. I should not be fangirling when my eyes are closing on me, hahaha.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Ahhh, Maiko! Those GIFs are equivalent to my happinesss, hahaha! I love them so much!
Their expressions, all that physical contact, Toomtam's grabbing, the closeness of their bodies -- all too awesome for me to handle! Especially at this late hour. I should not be fangirling when my eyes are closing on me, hahaha.

Haha, Marina, funny how you said that about their expressions and physical contact; I went back and edited my post before I saw your comment. :bhehe: Haha, I'm spazzing all over again for them! :wub: Aw, you're tired? :console: So am I... :yawn: I think it's time to call it a night for the both of us. :yes: :kiss: I know I wouldn't want to miss their Celebrity Game Night segment live! :woot: If you're going to sleep, :goodnite: to you, and sweet dreams! :grouphug: