phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes, that song! I've heard it somewhere before. I believe it was in a lakorn, I just can't remember which lakorn....urg.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
VILLNAN said:
Girls I'm at school now.
Just coming to check what you girls are up to

Have a great day at school! :flowers: :grouphug:

aiyaja said:
It's a pretty famous song. Lots of people have sang it. I'm just not too sure who was the original though. Haha. Bank Cash there and Kala sang their own version too. Haha. If I have time, I'll translate it ja if it's already not translated somewhere else. It's called Peur Ter Talod Pai, For You Always/Forever.

*VIDEOs*

Aw, thanks for the info, Aiyaja! Ooh, a lot of people have covered it. Aah, makes me want to hear Toomtam's full cover even more now. :cry:

phatman said:
Yes, that song! I've heard it somewhere before. I believe it was in a lakorn, I just can't remember which lakorn....urg.

Could it have been Andrew & Kob's drama Look Mai Klai Ton? That's where Ceda said she heard the song. :)

preetam said:
Exact and The directors decision completly ruinned a potentially great lakorn. They have freaking got Vill and Toomtam... and what have got ? That ? How can they squeez Koon and co plot and development in 3 episodes ? really 15 episodes... I hate Exact but such a baaaaaad development Toomvill got... I am mad what a waste ! Really Exact has no complains ?

Ah, I missed out on your comment when I fell asleep, Preetam. Agree!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
ImmaSingaholic said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE VIDEO!!!  :kiss:
I think Toomtam probably sang the whole song, its just the BAD EDITING. sorry I need to emphasize that. HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Keep emphasizing girl...FN Exact!  Cut it so short.  It's like someone kicked me out of cloud 9.  

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Keep emphasizing girl...FN Exact!  Cut it so short.  It's like someone kicked me out of cloud 9.  

Haha, the first part is exactly what I said to ImmaSingaholic early in the morning when I woke up. :whahuh: Gosh, hate it when all the channels do this to us! Cutting lakorns short. :rant:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko, (in singing mode) Have I told you lately, that...I love your GIF.  

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Hey girls...we have a traitor in here *ahem* Phatman.  :whistle:  :coverlaf:

Huh? What did she do now? :eek: :smack:

ceda_lee said:
Maiko, (in singing mode) Have I told you lately, that...I love your GIF.  

:whahuh: :rofl: :lmao3: Aw, I can just picture you singing (off-key, but in a very adorable way :D)! Kekeke, thank you! :blush: :kiss: :grouphug: That kiss occupied most of my thoughts last night. :coverlaf: Too bad I didn't get a good chance to replay it before I knocked out last night. :cry1:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'll let her explain herself (if she sees this)  :lolyup:

Off-key is correct!  I can't sing to save my life.  I melted and remelted over & over again...especially when Rut brings his left hand up to cup May's face  :faint:  :faint: Most Thai drama onscreen couples kiss standing up with their hands to themselves.  Toomtam...he knows how to do it right.  

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
I'll let her explain herself (if she sees this)  :lolyup:

Off-key is correct!  I can't sing to save my life.  I melted and remelted over & over again...especially when Rut brings his left hand up to cup May's face  :faint:  :faint: Most Thai drama onscreen couples kiss standing up with their hands to themselves.  Toomtam...he knows how to do it right.  

What?! Now I REALLY want to know!!!! :weee: AAH! Phatman! You better get in here and explain yourself! ASAP! :smack:

You're not the only one, no worries. :console: I can't sing, either. :whistle: :yuck: Kekeke, that's one of my favorite parts during their kiss: when Rut cups her face. :blush: I'm dying along with you, girl. My gosh, Toomtam! Do you have to be such a delicious and perfect kisser?! :drools: :spicy: Give your fiancé a few tips, Ceda. :pervie: :kiss2:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok...I'm quoting her here:

"I was watching Ngao Jai and browsing AF at the same time. Saw your post and immediately stopped NJ! HAHAHA."

:whatever:  :rolleyes1:  :yawn:   :smack: What a punk huh?!  

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:

"I was watching Ngao Jai and browsing AF at the same time. Saw your post and immediately stopped NJ! HAHAHA."

Whew, that's not too bad. :phew: I thought it was way worse than that. :lolyup: But yeah, what a punk and traitor!!!! :numchuck: :gungirl: Hehe, just kidding...or am I? :ph34r: :secret:

Whose post was it? Yours? Or somebody's else? :bhehe:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
When I try to give my fiance tips, he says...

"So...let me get this straight.  You want me to pull & shove you...force kiss you.  Emotionally abuse you & harass you.  Maybe even R you?! You know you'd shoot me before I can even try, right?"   :loool:

Nope...not gonna work.  Like I said before.  I live a double life.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:

:loool: She wasn't a traitor, it was exciting!!! hahaha.

Ceda_lee, just give him cable ties, and a duster :coverlaf: . Just make sure your duster is clean though lol.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

Whew, that's not too bad. :phew: I thought it was way worse than that. :lolyup: But yeah, what a punk and traitor!!!! :numchuck: :gungirl: Hehe, just kidding...or am I? :ph34r: :secret:

Whose post was it? Yours? Or somebody's else? :bhehe:
:lmao3: Who's post?  Not mine for sure!   :yuck:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:

"So...let me get this straight.  You want me to pull & shove you...force kiss you.  Emotionally abuse you & harass you.  Maybe even R you?! You know you'd shoot me before I can even try, right?"   :loool:

:lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3: :lolyup: Haha, touché! Your fiancé is a smart man. Hah, your post got me rolling in tears of laughter! :lmao:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:

Ceda_lee, just give him cable ties, and a duster :coverlaf: . Just make sure your duster is clean though lol.

Ooh, your ideas... :wackonut: I'm not exactly show what I'm picturing... :shutup:

ceda_lee said:
:lmao3: Who's post?  Not mine for sure!   :yuck:

Ah, ok; so it wasn't yours. :bhehe:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:

LOL I'm laughing so hard too funny!! Omgosh to be honest in reality it would horrible if someone ever do that to a woman... It would be some sort of sexual abuse and harrassment... But in lakorns, EVERYTHING JUST SEEMS SO ROMANTIC AND HOT LOL!!!! We are all so conflicted hahahaha!

I remember the song now!!! I found itt!! Its called 'Puer Ter Talod Pai" by Sukda Puttasrima , who I believe is the original singer. This song has been covered by sooooo many people! I know about this song its because Nadech used to sing it a lot!!

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:

I have discussed with Maiko and we will be waiting for NJ to air in other countries and we will wait for the uncut version yay!!!!! Hopefully there is an uncut lol

Maiko^_^ said:

Haha, the first part is exactly what I said to ImmaSingaholic early in the morning when I woke up. :whahuh: Gosh, hate it when all the channels do this to us! Cutting lakorns short. :rant:

Lets hope they brush up some editing skills and hopefully the lakorn will sail smoothly and nicely till the end I CANNOT BELIEVE NJ IS ENDING IN LIKE TWO WEEKS I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THE TRUTH

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:

It was exciting!   :secret: Shhh...don't tell Maiko I said that.  

Cable ties & a duster?   :lolyup: Have you been following my comments about "50 Shades?"  I can totally imagine a scene gone wrong with a dirty duster.

For example:  He lays her face down on the bed as he reaches for the duster.  Whack! He swings it at her...*COUGH COUGH COUGH* They both go as dust is flying all around.