cool :)

sarNie Adult
I'M LATE . Noooo!!! :cry:  omg that teaser got me spazzing hard ! :ghehe: I don't even know what to say. But that KISS! Gosh that was super perfect hahaha last time in SSP was Toomtam's turn but now it's Vill's turn to return back the favor :pervie: 555 and the part where Vill's shaving Toomtam's beard ... Goodness that was pretty hot :spicy: which might be kinda weird.. Ahaha :loool:  but yes!!!the teaser's out! Toomvill is totally giving me the chills right now :drools: that teaser was too fast, I barely got to interpret anything besides the two scenes I'm mentioning :lmao2: I'm currently in lala land ~

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
cool :) said:
I'M LATE . Noooo!!! :cry:  omg that teaser got me spazzing hard ! :ghehe: I don't even know what to say. But that KISS! Gosh that was super perfect hahaha last time in SSP was Toomtam's turn but now it's Vill's turn to return back the favor :pervie: 555 and the part where Vill's shaving Toomtam's beard ... Goodness that was pretty hot :spicy: which might be kinda weird.. Ahaha :loool:  but yes!!!the teaser's out! Toomvill is totally giving me the chills right now :drools: that teaser was too fast, I barely got to interpret anything besides the two scenes I'm mentioning :lmao2: I'm currently in lala land ~

Cool girl! I was wondering where you were! :woot: Was waiting for your reaction! :dance1: Hehe, you did not disappoint. :lol: That's what I was planning to write in my "detailed" post about my reaction: how their roles have reversed in here versus their roles in SSP. :lolyup: Toomtam was the aggressive one in SSP, but now Vill is the needy one in NJ, initiating the moves on him! :rofl: Hehehe. Oh, yes, I think we all wanted the teaser to be a little bit longer. :cry1: :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

Oh, gwarsh, I dozed off late at night and didn't finish my review for Ngao Jai's teaser... :cry1: :smack: Will do so rite now (er, I actually haven't even started it :secret:)....

Wow, we have 26 users (guests) reading this topic right now. :eyetwitch: :clap:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Thanks for sharing the teaser Aiyaja subbed! Yayy! :D I love her so much for sharing, wohoo!  :dance1: 
amylovemeng1 said:
@Maiko yes you can just call me Amy. Thanks for all the snapshots. It's so unfair NJ teaser is so short compare to all the other one, but I guess I should be thankful at least we got a teaser. Lol I'm such a whinner, it's just that I just want more of ToomVill.

I feel all teasers were pretty short but yeah, why couldn't Ngao Jai have a longer teaser!? LOLOL. We can never have enough of ToomVill  :coverlaf: 

@Cool: I am loving your reaction, hahaha. Was waiting for your post!!

& Maiko, really? 26 users? I only see 2, darn it  :scratchchin: 

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Thanks for sharing the teaser Aiyaja subbed! Yayy! :D I love her so much for sharing, wohoo!  :dance1: 

I feel all teasers were pretty short but yeah, why couldn't Ngao Jai have a longer teaser!? LOLOL. We can never have enough of ToomVill  :coverlaf: 

@Cool: I am loving your reaction, hahaha. Was waiting for your post!!

& Maiko, really? 26 users? I only see 2, darn it  :scratchchin: 

:lmao2: Aw, poor Marina. :console: There are 5 users right now. :D Hehe, I love Aiyaja for subbing it for us, too. :grouphug: :heart: Glad she did! And nope, we can never have enough of ToomVill. :no: :weee:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
:lmao2: Aw, poor Marina. :console: There are 5 users right now. :D Hehe, I love Aiyaja for subbing it for us, too. :grouphug: :heart: Glad she did! And nope, we can never have enough of ToomVill. :no: :weee:

Now, there's 1 user (me), ughh. My goal is to catch at least more than 10 users on here!!
Yeah, ToomVill is just ... asdfghjkl; xD Am I the only one rewatching the teaser like crazy here? LOL, I bet a lot of you are as well :)

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Now, there's 1 user (me), ughh. My goal is to catch at least more than 10 users on here!!
Yeah, ToomVill is just ... asdfghjkl; xD Am I the only one rewatching the teaser like crazy here? LOL, I bet a lot of you are as well :)

Haha, you just have bad timing, Marina girl. :rofl: Sorry, couldn't help it; too cute that you keep missing out on them. :spin: No worries, Marina; I'm sure you'll get to witness more than 10 users in either this thread or the others. :console: As for your last comment, :lmao2:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guilty as charged. :lmao3: :D Heck yes, I've been re-watching the teaser, too. Grr, not enough of ToomVill; I still want to see more of them and our NJ cast! :lmao: I feel so impatient and very needy right now! :cry1: :weee: :smack:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
Haha, you just have bad timing, Marina girl. :rofl: Sorry, couldn't help it; too cute that you keep missing out on them. :spin: No worries, Marina; I'm sure you'll get to witness more than 10 users in either this thread or the others. :console: As for your last comment, :lmao2:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guilty as charged. :lmao3: :D Heck yes, I've been re-watching the teaser, too. Grr, not enough of ToomVill; I still want to see more of them and our NJ cast! :lmao: I feel so impatient and very needy right now! :cry1: :weee: :smack:

I do have super bad timing T__T LOL, stop laughing at me!! Just kidding, Lol.
But yes, can't get enough of the teaser. I'm feeling needy, too. We NEED more updates, it's a must.

I'm constantly checking this thread for updates, hehe <3

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
I do have super bad timing T__T LOL, stop laughing at me!! Just kidding, Lol.
But yes, can't get enough of the teaser. I'm feeling needy, too. We NEED more updates, it's a must.

I'm constantly checking this thread for updates, hehe <3

To the bolded part, awie. :console: :kiss: :lolyup: I constantly check all my sources for updates, but when there are no updates, it makes me feel sad and desperate. :weep: Haha, I feel guilty posting nonsense ramblings in this thead instead of true updates. Sorry. :spin:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
To the bolded part, awie. :console: :kiss: :lolyup: I constantly check all my sources for updates, but when there are no updates, it makes me feel sad and desperate. :weep: Haha, I feel guilty posting nonsense ramblings in this thead instead of true updates. Sorry. :spin:

LOL, don't feel bad about it. You're not making fun of me at all xD I'm laughing at myself, too.
Agree, I always get so hopeful for updates but nope, not much updates. Same here, I feel guilty but I wanna keep this thread going. LOL, I should stop with my nonsense.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
LOL, don't feel bad about it. You're not making fun of me at all xD I'm laughing at myself, too.
Agree, I always get so hopeful for updates but nope, not much updates. Same here, I feel guilty but I wanna keep this thread going. LOL, I should stop with my nonsense.

Oh, well, at least we're moving this thread forward. :highfive: I'm going to post up some interesting ToomVill tidbits after my review about the teaser. :bhehe: Nah, we shouldn't stop with our nonsense rambling altogether, for I love reading your ramblings. :kiss: I'm positive we'll hit page 100 before NJ goes on air. :dance1:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
Oh, well, at least we're moving this thread forward. :highfive: I'm going to post up some interesting ToomVill tidbits after my review about the teaser. :bhehe: Nah, we shouldn't stop with our nonsense rambling altogether, for I love reading your ramblings. :kiss: I'm positive we'll hit page 100 before NJ goes on air. :dance1:

Yeah, I wanna keep this thread moving to show our love for ToomVill & NJ :) Okay, can't wait to see them tonight or tomorrow if I go to sleep :D
I love your random posts :) Thank you! And yes, we'll definitely reach 100. Only 10 pages away!~

And omg, do I see 5 users on the thread? Yessss.  :lmao: 

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Yeah, I wanna keep this thread moving to show our love for ToomVill & NJ :) Okay, can't wait to see them tonight or tomorrow if I go to sleep :D
I love your random posts :) Thank you! And yes, we'll definitely reach 100. Only 10 pages away!~

And omg, do I see 5 users on the thread? Yessss.  :lmao: 

Urgh, being the slowpoke that I am, Marina girl...you'll probably see them tomorrow. >_< Haha, :lmao2: to the last part of your post! :rofl: You're almost there! :clap:

AikOm^_^

Gah, I'm not done with my review for NJ's teaser yet...hopefully, I'll get it done tomorrow! :spin:

:goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug: :heart: :kiss:

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Wow at the teaser!!!! Lol I loved the scene where vill was shaving tooms beard! His expression lets melts my heart! Plus he looks uber sexy with a beard! And if I didn't read it here I wouldn't have known toom reacted to vill's kisssss!!!! :O <3

AikOm^_^

himyim said:
Wow at the teaser!!!! Lol I loved the scene where vill was shaving tooms beard! His expression lets melts my heart! Plus he looks uber sexy with a beard! And if I didn't read it here I wouldn't have known toom reacted to vill's kisssss!!!! :eek: <3

Himyim, hi! :woot: :grouphug: Hehehe, Toomtam's expression during the shaving scene is melting all our hearts. :lolyup: Yes, I also think Toomtam looks so sexy with (light) facial hair, even though it's obviously fake. :lol: I wish I could create a beautiful and perfect gif of their kiss scene. :cry1: Hah, your last sentence cracks me up. :lmao2:

AikOm^_^

Got to head out for work now; will need to finish my tasks when I return. :smack: :strong: Have a wonderful day, everyone! :grouphug: Hope you're doing well and fine. :heart: :)

AikOm^_^

Back home, yippee. :dance1: Finishing those tasks and my reply to your comment, Marina girl! :woot: Who knows how long it will take me? :nailbiter:

Anyway, I edited the title of this topic. Hehe, pretty much everything is the same (no worries, the title is still Ngao Jai :wub:); only difference is that the channel that NJ will be airing on is Channel 1, called ONE HD. Whoot! This better mean that NJ will be airing in HD! :woot: :yahoo: :dance1: ToomVill in HD... :drools: :wub: Exact is moving from Channel 5 to Channel 1. I think it's a good change for them. :)

Er, to be honest, I'm confused to how the title should be formatted... :sweat: Hmm, so many possibilities... :scratchchin: I'm sticking to the [ONE HD] format for now. :lol:

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
I prefer CH.1 because ONE HD just seems out of place with the rest of the channels. Lol. 

See? Too many possibilities, Mahalo! :lmao: Hehe, that format stands out though. But [Ch1], [CH1], or [CH. 1] makes sense, for it really is Channel 1 after all, despite the HD icon. :scratchhead2: But the "official" website for the Channel even states One HD... :teary: