amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Welcome back Maiko, I thought u left us. Lol. Thanks for all the updates, wish we get pics of them kissing soon hehe.
I'm also reading unique's fanfic too and I love it.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Hope to catch up to NJ's lovely thread later. :phew: Have a great day, everyone! :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

I was knocked out after work last night...and today turned out to be a laid-back day for me... :yawn: I hope to catch up in this thread tomorrow. :phew: Well, :goodnite:, everyone! :grouphug:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! My picture got liked by Vill again!!!!!! :D :shout: :kiss: not only that this time she comment on it to she said Thanks na ka :) :heart:

Not nao jai related but yesterday was her bday!! And in that picture has Toomtam with her. Anyways I wish my little Birdy gets alot of work like this year.

AikOm^_^

I'm replying to the most recent comments first. :phew:

huajaikaungtur said:
I can't believe I forgot about the FF! Will have to get back on track ;)
Thanks Ceda_Lee for reminding us! :D

Hehe, good for Ceda_lee to remind us...although I check Uniq's blog constantly for updates. :woot:

preetam said:
Thanks Maiko

You're welcome! :D

amylovemeng1 said:
Welcome back Maiko, I thought u left us. Lol. Thanks for all the updates, wish we get pics of them kissing soon hehe.
I'm also reading unique's fanfic too and I love it.

Ooh, I've been so bad with the updates lately... :teary: I'm semi-back, and I hope to share the other pictures next week, if possible (yeah, right...:smack:)...sorry for leaving you in suspense, Amylovemeng1! :console: Hehe, I'm so with you on the kissing pictures...I want to see them, too! :pervie: Hopefully, ToomVill will still get to kiss in Ngao Jai! I :heart: Uniq's fanfiction as well! :highfive:

Chalidaluvprin said:
Maiko thanks for the cute and funny pics. Love you anyways I hope for a more romantic pictures and I hope of more details in this thread. :)
Chalidaluvprin said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! My picture got liked by Vill again!!!!!! :D :shout: :kiss: not only that this time she comment on it to she said Thanks na ka :) :heart:

Not nao jai related but yesterday was her bday!! And in that picture has Toomtam with her. Anyways I wish my little Birdy gets alot of work like this year.

Aw, Minny girl, I'm only semi-back, but will return with a blast when I'm fully back. :blush: Vill's more into Leh/Ley Nang Fah rite now, but I hope she hasn't forgotten about us, the ToomVill and NJ lovers and supporters. :smack: Looking forward to when they will resume filming for NJ! Yes, let's hope for even more ToomVill photos! :dance1: Ooh, I saw that (your birthday gift to Vill)! :eek: Aw, so sweet of you to wish her a "Happy Birthday!" :spin: :grouphug: :kiss3: I'm so happy she commented on your picture. :console: So touching of her to reply to you! :thumbsup:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
She won't forget us. At least she still uploads pictures of ToomVill sometimes. I hope you will come back and spam thread again. Bc it seems quiter now. We have to reach our goal about 100 pages before it airs!! :cheer:

Good night everyone I have to go to bed and get a good night sleep to get ready for my big state exam the MCA's!! :cry: :angry:

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
She won't forget us. At least she still uploads pictures of ToomVill sometimes. I hope you will come back and spam thread again. Bc it seems quiter now. We have to reach our goal about 100 pages before it airs!! :cheer:

Good night everyone I have to go to bed and get a good night sleep to get ready for my big state exam the MCA's!! :cry: :angry:

Hehe, oh, I will, Minny girl,  I will. :wink: Yes, let's hit our goal of 100 pages! :woot: :highfive: Eek, really, you have MCA exam(s) tomorrow?! :faint: Hope you get plenty of rest, and do your best, Minny dear! :kiss3: I'll be cheering you on! :worthy: You can do it! :numchuck: :strong: Go, go, Minny girl! :cheer: Well, :goodnite: to you and everybody else! :kiss:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
Thanks for cheering me and this thread up. Yeah I took the MCA today and so will tomorrow and so will the whole week except Friday off. So will next Tuesday and Wensday. I can't hang out long in here anymore too tired and sleepy. :goodnite: :sleep:

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
Thanks for cheering me and this thread up. Yeah I took the MCA today and so will tomorrow and so will the whole week except Friday off. So will next Tuesday and Wensday. I can't hang out long in here anymore too tired and sleepy. :goodnite: :sleep:

Just got back from work... :phew: Ah, no! More of the MCA exams, huh? :faint: And there's more next Tuesday and Wednesday for you guys? :rant: My poor Minny! :tearybye: K, study hard now, Minny girl! :console: :spin: :kiss: I'm always thinking of you, Marina, and the others. :grouphug: Ooh, you must be so tired... :cry: K, :goodnite: to you! :kiss: Later now, then!

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
Thanks for always thinking of us we are also thinking if you too :heart:
We finished the reading now we will be taking the math for the next two days. I saw alot of updates from IG but I am on mobile so can't upload. I have to go to school then will find a way to upload later.

AikOm^_^

..................Wooooo, feels live it's been forever since I've been on AF! :phew: I need to start being active again...I've been too lazy busy the past weeks, and I'm so behind on my duties here. :smack: :lol: K, no more distractions! :annoyed:

huajaikaungtur said:
Awww, Maiko. You're so sweet for always thinking of us.
We're always thinking of you, too <3
And wohoo! I'm on spring break now, for a week :)
Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
Thanks for always thinking of us we are also thinking if you too :heart:
We finished the reading now we will be taking the math for the next two days. I saw alot of updates from IG but I am on mobile so can't upload. I have to go to school then will find a way to upload later.

Aw, Marina and Minny... :teary: You two are darn sweet. :cry: :grouphug: :kiss: Yes, thinking of you two and the others definitely brighten up my days! :coverlaf: :yes: I'm just a little sadden over the lack of ToomVill photos... :rolleyes: There are plenty of cute and worthy ToomVill photos, but I'm always wanting MORE of them. :whaha: More complaints about that later.

Marina girl, I think I got back to your comment too late...did school start again this week? :eek: Hope that your spring break was relaxing and lovely! :console:

Minny dear, still more of the MCA exams?! :faint: Feels like it's been a long time since you took the first ones! :loool: Eek, math...I hate it. :sick: Do your best now, Minny! :cheer: Hehe, don't worry about the pictures; I'll share them for you. :console: I'm in the process of...putting them in "order" first before re-uploading them. :) I take it that you must be talking about the most recent NJ photos, the ones of ToomVill and Gam in school uniforms? I :heart: those! :woot:

Hmm, I want to save the photos for the next page, so that fans won't miss out on them. :lol: I'll spam fill this page with comments before sharing the photos. :D

Minny and Marina (and everybody else), thanks for your love. ^_^ :blush: :grouphug: :kiss3:

AikOm^_^

Yippee, I was so happy upon finding BTS (behind the scene) videos of ToomVill and the others during NJ's (and FF's joint) opening ceremony. Not the best quality, but still a wonderful treat seeing ToomVill behind the scenes. :wub: My stupid net connection is being so slow at the moment, so I can't view the scenes I wanted to see. But from what I remember, I love ToomVill's interaction during the two videos. :bhehe: Especially when they stare at each other. :drool: :pervie:

But to be honest, hmm, the person in charge of their poses...I think the poses are kind of off and weird, especially ToomVill's. :p ToomVill's poses could have been even better. But again, I'm not whining complaining too much. :lol2: If anybody wishes to see more videos, just click on the credit links. :)

Credits: loveplan evilplan & Monkeyseptember happy's YT Channels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl1vJK37cW4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAWpKpYeZrE

AikOm^_^

Wowie! They're filming NJ today! Right now! Yay! :yahoo: And here, I thought I would have to wait until Friday to see more NJ updates, because that's usually when they film NJ. This makes me extra happy. :dance1: Hopefully, this means more ToomVill photos! :woot: Hehe, anyway, individual shots of TV (ToomVill). :bhehe: Vill's picture looks like an old photo from one of NJ's earlier filming days...? :scratchhead2: They're filming in Provence Khaoyai right now. Woot woot! :dance3: K, :goodnite:, guys! :grouphug:

Credits: Kate's (katesontichai katesontichai) Twitter, Toomtam's (ttyuttana) IG.

AikOm^_^

Ooh la la, that photo of ToomVill on the bed...Toomtam has such a dirty, evil sneaky look in his eyes, and poor Vill looks so innocent. :pervie: Hah, just kidding! :ghehe: But I do wonder what they're doing on that bed. :D Vill's ice cream treats look delicious! And TV on the bed is even more so! :yummy: It's actually an "old new" photo of them from one of NJ's earlier filming days. But the pictures after that photo are new ones. Guess it's night time in Thailand. :goodnite:, ToomVill and NJ team! Dang, the locations in NJ are breath-taking! :eek:

Credits: Kate's (katesontichai katesontichai) Twitter; Toomtam (ttyuttana) & Vill's (villwannarot) IGs; Vill's Weibo.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko, it's nice to see your comment. Same here, I've been stalking their instagrams & facebook pages for more but there hasn't been much. We'll never have enough ToomVill, hehe :coverlaf: 
It's fine, you're not late. I'm still on my break, I go back on the 28th so I still have a few days to bum out :clap:  Thank you. So far, my break's very relaxing.

Thank you for sharing the videos & photos.
Love that snipped photo of Vill in the hat. It just makes me so happy somehow, hehe. Vill looks beautiful, love her subtle makeup.
ToomVill is super cute on the bed :yahoo:  Toomtam's so handsome in glasses, he's such a cute wittle dork, hahaha :) Vill's so pretty, oh gee.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko, it's nice to see your comment. Same here, I've been stalking their instagrams & facebook pages for more but there hasn't been much. We'll never have enough ToomVill, hehe :coverlaf: 
It's fine, you're not late. I'm still on my break, I go back on the 28th so I still have a few days to bum out :clap:  Thank you. So far, my break's very relaxing.

Thank you for sharing the videos & photos.
Love that snipped photo of Vill in the hat. It just makes me so happy somehow, hehe. Vill looks beautiful, love her subtle makeup.
ToomVill is super cute on the bed :yahoo:  Toomtam's so handsome in glasses, he's such a cute wittle dork, hahaha :) Vill's so pretty, oh gee.

Hiya, Marina! :hiya: Ooh, you're still on break? COOL! :clap: Plenty of time to sit back and relax. :bopping: :boombox:

Oh, yes...we'll definitely never have enough of ToomVill. :yes: Wha-? Really, you love that snipped photo of Vill with the hat? :eek: I personally think it's not one of her best photos. :whahuh: I think her makeup could be even more subtle than that. YES! Toomtam is freakin' hot and handsome in glasses. :drools: :spicy: I'm so happy we get to see him in glasses for NJ, woot woot! I'm happy that Vill's Metinee (that's how they spell "Maytinee's" name :D) won't wear a hat all the time...but still! Less of the hat, please! As for the photo of ToomVill on the bed, gah! I'm speechless and giddy over it! :shutup: :ghehe: