AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Oh, my gosh! I guess there's always something that makes me fall behind in this thread. :whahuh: I shall catch up in a couple hours. Been busy with work and other things. Plus, the lack of NJ updates have been pretty upsetting. :angry: :rant: They didn't even film for NJ this past weekend. :annoyed: But yahoo! They're filming NJ right now! :yahoo: Toomtam, Vill, Gam, Aom, and the others are filming in Chiang Rai Mai today. :woot: Pictures will have to wait. They'll be up in an hour or so! :D

AikOm^_^

I was planning on replying to the comments, but too tired... :yawn: I'll save that for tomorrow. :D Have a wonderful day or night, everyone! :grouphug: It's :goodnite: for me! -_-

Anyway, here are the photos! The first two are old ones. :) Dang, some photos are just hard to tell if they're really for NJ or not...the photos of Toomtam reading the book, for instance. I'm just going to assume that they are; he probably read them on his way to Chiang Mai.

Man, I had such a beautiful dream of ToomVill a couple days ago...I hope it comes true and we get new photos of them. :lmao:

Credits: Gam (gamthestar) & Vill's (wannarotvill) Twitters; aomphiyada, izecube, jubjang_boy55, navintar, sasiya_ss23, ttyuttana's IGs.

Note: Toomtam and Navin...handsome men alert! :drool: :spicy: Mmm, they look so good in their working clothes! :wub: But darn! Root is wearing that hideous beanie again! :lolyup:

AikOm^_^

Whoopie...more photos. (The first photo is an new one of an old one. :lol:) Hmph, Vill is upsetting me. :annoyed: I wish she would promote herself with Toomtam as much as she's promoting herself with Push. :rant: At this rate, any ToomVill photo is a huge blessing. Grr! :angry: Shoot, when NJ airs, she better be sharing more photos of Toomtam! Metinee is looking super lovely though. :blush: Hope I will like her character. The pra'nang characters these days aren't too satisfying. :lmao:

Credits: Vill's (wannarotvill) Twitter; aomphiyada, dolly_l, izecube, katesonthichai, sasiya_ss23, villwannarot's IGs; Vill Wannarot Sonthichai FC Fanpage's Facebook.

Note: Er, this probably doesn't have anything to do with NJ directly, since Navin's character doesn't look like a biker, but Aom's with him. :lol2:

Note: Eek! Toomtam and Vill... :drool:

Note: Vill uploaded this photo onto her IG and then deleted it...I don't understand this girl. :shrug: Why delete it? It's a beautiful photo. -_- Thank goodness for my other sources for saving it first before she deleted it! :phew:

Mother and daughter look lovely like always. :thumbsup: :yes: And here's a super duper cute IG clip of ToomVill and Gam. Aw! They're all so cute and adorable! This literally was the only NJ-related thing that truly cheered me up today. :lolyup: Toomtam, you too cute and funny! :spin: You're already a great director! :thumbup: :coverlaf: I just :heart: the part when Vill turned around to stare at him. :blush: :wub: I thought it was her pushing him away, but it was just Gam. :teary: Sorry, Gam, as cute as you and Toomtam are together, I was a tad unhappy that it was you who pushed him. :rofl: :lmao:

Here's the IG clip of Director Toomtam and his actresses, Vill and Gam.

OR

http://web.stagram.com/p/720930536942203672_9202811

AikOm^_^

himyim said:
Lol that was soo hilarious, will was soo clueless hahaa!!

Oh, are you talking about the IG clip of Director Toomtam and Vill and Gam, Himyim? :D You're talking about Vill being the clueless one, right? :lolyup:

AikOm^_^

Time to catch up to the comments. :phew: I was going to edit the tags for NJ's cast, but that can wait. A Passin's character is probably not that prominent in here. So I'm probably going to replace his name with Freudonidas or another actor's name, if necessary. But I'll wait a little longer. :lol:

Chalidaluvprin said:
Even though ToomVill didn't when when I look at their reaction they are still happy and proud of the other ones. I like Vill's blue dress it's very pretty and sweet. Toomtam is handsome in those pictures. Like you guys said NJ may be taking LN's place but a lakorn has to air before it. But the truth is, channel 5 have deleted almost all of there lakorns from YT. I hope they don't do this to Ngao Jai. :cry:

@Marina
Just fall asleep while listening to their music or watching their drama. Or else here is another tip think about them the whole day everywhere you go and I am 80% sure you will dream about them. I am crazy dreaming these days about all my idols taking pictures with me on my phone and when I woke up I get super crazy and checked through my phone everywhere.

Agree, Minny, about ToomVill's happy expressions for the winners. :highfive: Oh, apparently Vill was nominated in two categories: "Most Popular Actress" and "Best Actress." Not sure about Toomtam. :eek: Of course, Yaya won the "Most Popular Actress" award, and as for the "Best Actress" award, Taew Natapohn won. :)

Stupid Exact! I've lost hype for Leh Nangfah, but dude, the Exact bosses better regain their wits back in time for NJ! :rant: Complaining about it now will just give me headaches, so I'm not going to go there...for now. :angry:

Hah, :lmao2: to your suggestions and dreams, Minny! :coverlaf: I do that, too; watching my favorite parts before going to sleep. :D

himyim said:
I love the top it's body hugging shows vill's smoking hot body figure! Probs mr, tooms got his eyes on her lol I wish!
Oh okay, that would be cool if it does air at the end of the year I'll be on holidays heaps of free time!!
@chalidaluvprin
I really hope that's not the case! But leh nangfah I can watch on lakornthaitv yt channel. So it's probably all goods

Hah, I love your scenario (about ToomVill), Himyim! :highfive: *Groan* :tearybye: to Lakornthaitv... :cry1:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Yes, there better be a ton of ToomVill scenes! Hopefully, there aren't so many unnecessary scenes, too. Yess, perverts together :dance3: 
Go get some food, girl. Don't be hungry, it's not healthy :p But yes, organizing photos and that whole reuploading process is such a pain. Anyways, thank you so much for posting the photos :) We appreciate it a lot.
I love Toomtam's voice more, too. Maybe cause I'm biased, haha but I love his singing. He's so good at singing various types of songs. I found a few snip-its of the Kom Chad Luek awards ceremony but hopefully, someone will upload the whole thing. Thank you, Maiko. I'll be searching as well~

It's fine, girl. Love reading your thoughts even if they're crossed out xD
Agreed, Pao's voice is truly something. Thank you for sharing that song. I love these kind of songs, they make me feel energetic and happy :) Their voices are really nice, oh gosh. Thank you again for sharing :heart: 
Toomtam should definitely be nominated ;~;
Vill is so pretty. I'm loving her blue dress so much. It's so elegant and suits her well. Although the only thing bothering me a bit is her hair. At some angles, it looks weird -- like the top of it but then at other angles, it looks nice. Lol, I can't make up my mind.

Toomtam's so cute, love how he's always making weird faces XDD I'm liking his appearance at the event. Gosh, his smile is so perfect :teary: Toomtam and Mo are look cute, too -- but I agree with you on Mo's dress. It's too plain -.-" Thank you for posting Toomtam & Mo's pic for me, Maiko :heart: 
Awww, how come no pics of ToomVill? But there's only pics of Toomtam, Mo, and Vill all together?? Awww.
Personally, I think Toomtam and Vill have more similar features. As for Toomtam and Mo, their features complement each other's.

And WHAAAAAT!??? The 'pictures' of ToomVill at the event was a manip!??? WHAAA-? I was just gonna comment on how beautiful they looked even though something about is wasn't right, hahaha. It was a manip T__T Very good manipulation though, aww  :cry1: 
Thanks for all the old & new photos. As much as I dislike Gandaomanee, I miss her, too. LOL. Nice to see the pics of Gandaowasee. As for Navin and Vill, they're cute, too but of course, ToomVill FTW!

Minny: I'll try out your tips, girl. Thank you for telling me your trick :)
You're so lucky for always being able to dream about your people. Maybe my brain's just not letting me dream about my idols since it wants me to focusss, haha XDD Urg, brain, lemme dream, okay? XD

And I hope NJ isn't deleted, too. Nooooo!! CH 5, don't do this to us!! Bring back the lakorns, no copyrights please :p

:lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3: Your detailed thoughts always bring a dopey grin to my face, Marina. :kiss3: Well, everybody's else as well. :grouphug: :coverlaf: You're welcome for sharing Pao and Pai's duet. Even though it's such an old song, it still sounds so beautiful, especially with Pao and Pai's generation giving it a new voice. :wub: Yay, I'm not the only one loving it! :woot: That song is simply amazing! :heart:

Oh, gosh, Marina, I agree 100% with you about Vill's hairstyle! :bravo: Don't worry; I know exactly what you mean. :yes: :console: It does look weird in some angles. :lol: I like it, but then again, not really, too. :bhehe: Toomtam definitely looks dreamy like always. :drool: Yes, the photo of ToomVill "together" at the Kom Chad Luek 11 award ceremony is a manipulation. :cry1: Pretty good one though. :coverlaf: Yes! Mo's white dress is too plain. :mellow: Aw, you're welcome for the photos, Marina girl. :flowers:

Oh, I don't miss Nee, but I do miss her with Wit. :whahuh: Dang it, it's up to my imagination now how Nee and Wit end up together in MY version of SSP. :pervie: Oh, yes, Navin and Vill are cute, but...ToomVill FTW! :wub:

Did you ever find that video of Gam singing Let It Go in English, Marina? :eek: Do you still need it? Hah! Your comments about your brain... :whaha: :rofl: Exact needs to be smarter with its copyright policies. :mellow:

himyim said:
Thought you were missing in action Maiko! How annoying!! you should finish your work first haha then relax!! Haha work can take so much out of you! Goodnight & goodluck! :)

:lmao2: So late, but hehe, your comments crack me up, Himyim! :lmao3: Thanks for your concern and love! :heart: :blush: :spin: :kiss:

huajaikaungtur said:
I usually do all my catching up at school on the computers but oh gosh, if internet was down for a while, it would be torture. LOL, JK but honestly.
Take your time w/ catching up, Maiko :) You're not so far behind.

I know right! Maiko needs to relax :)

Yay, I'm all caught up! :dance3: Haha, :whahuh: to your last sentence to Himyim, Marina! :coverlaf:

thatsouthernasianchick said:
He gets hotter and hotter every day...Omg...

Marina beat me to replying to your post. :loool:

huajaikaungtur said:
LOL, I know right!  :yummy: 

:lolyup:

AikOm^_^

amylovemeng1 said:
Vill look so gorgeous. Seriously we need/want lots of pic of ToomVill together.

Eek, so happy to hear from you again, Amylovemeng1! :woot: :yahoo: I agree! I demand they take more photos together! :rant: Such a waste for them not to take advantage of the situations and opportunities. If they want us to be (even more) excited and supportive for NJ, then they should give us plenty of ToomVill and NJ goodies. :rolleyes: Dang it, we're not that hard to please. :lol2:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko, your thoughts always make me smile as well :)
Yes, I agree with you about Vill showing more love towards Puth. Is it because she doesn't want to become a third wheel in Toomtam's relationship with May or ...? :O
And I already found the Let It Go english version :) Thank you so much, Maiko for bringing it up.
As for those photos with Vill w/ the flowers .. how dare she delete it? They're so beautiful. I love her hair and simple dress there :D She's stunning.
You're right about the guys -- handsome alert!! Toomtam is so drop dead handsome, oh goshhh :D
That video of ToomVill & Gam was hilarious, love them!~

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko, your thoughts always make me smile as well :)
Yes, I agree with you about Vill showing more love towards Puth. Is it because she doesn't want to become a third wheel in Toomtam's relationship with May or ...? :eek:
And I already found the Let It Go english version :) Thank you so much, Maiko for bringing it up.
As for those photos with Vill w/ the flowers .. how dare she delete it? They're so beautiful. I love her hair and simple dress there :D She's stunning.
You're right about the guys -- handsome alert!! Toomtam is so drop dead handsome, oh goshhh :D
That video of ToomVill & Gam was hilarious, love them!~

Aw, ok (to the first sentence). :blush: :kiss: I know, Vill's showing too much love for her pairing with Push.... -_- She better not forget that it's because of Toomtam and SSP that she gained even more fans. :mellow: Oh, I know Vill has worked very hard to get to where she is. But Toomtam played a part as well. Heck, if I weren't so in love with them, I would have given up on SSP a long time ago. :lol2: I stuck around for them and for you guys. :grouphug: Sorry, I'm hecka hurt that she's over-showering Push (and LN) with so much attention. :lolyup: All righty, if she doesn't show as much love for Toomtam and NJ once NJ airs, I am going to flip. :facepalm: But to be rational and fair, understandable that she's promoting LN since it's on air now. :p Oh, yes, I'm definitely suspecting that she doesn't want to (over-)promote her pairing with Toomtam so that she isn't seen as the third wheel. But still... :mellow: Work is work! :lmao: Give us plenty of ToomVill treats, dang it! :loool: I already know it's near impossible for ToomVill to hook up in reality. I just want to enjoy them both onscreen and off screen as much as I can!

Man, I got carried again with a touchy subject. :smack: Sorry for the ugly thoughts. :sweat: :lol: Anyway, yay, I'm glad you found the video of Gam singing Let It Go in English. :clap: Gan's vocals are as strong as Idina Menzel's. :bravo:

Yeah, I don't know why Vill deleted that photo. Hah, your comment regarding the photo cracks me up. :coverlaf: Vill's done that a lot...deleting plenty of beautiful photos of herself. :smack: Nothing wrong with that particular photo at all; it's not scandalous or anything. I agree; her hair and dress are so gorgeous. :drool: :thumbsup: She really looks stunning indeed. Hehe, I especially love Toomtam's solo photo, despite the ugly beanie. :D The IG clip of ToomVill and Gam certainly is a cheerful sight! I'm so happy we get to see them like that behind the scenes. :woot: :heart:

Hmm, seems like there are two styles for Metinee. :dance1: The feminine dresses and casual wear... Oh, Root and Wathit/Vathid have varied styles as well. :drools:

AikOm^_^

Yay, another IG clip of the NJ crew. Looks like Toomtam is testing his directing skills again. :coverlaf: Hehe, since it's from his IG, I'm assuming that he's the one behind the camera. :lol: I could upload the (automatic) photo of the IG clip, but it's not worth it. It's all a white flash. :lolyup: Oh, and Toomtam also uploaded a photo of his shoes. Hehe, he captioned NJ for the photo, so it's related to NJ. Part of his NJ wardrobe. :lol2:

Credit: Toomtam's (ttyuttana) IG.

More of Director Toomtam's skills.

OR

http://web.stagram.com/p/721280817402346052_583351149

AikOm^_^

Eek, so excited over these recent NJ photos and IG clip. Yet again, no ToomVill photo. :angry: :rant: :annoyed: But-! But Navin, Aom, and Vill all look amazing together in their group picture. :wub: And Toomtam! Golly, the clip of him and IG member bigyaibig fighting got me spazzing! Dang, both look so hot, cool, and handsome!!! :drool: Especially Toomtam! :spicy: Gosh! He looks so sexy with his light facial hair and flowing hair! :drools: I just :heart: the clip of their fight scene! Got me extremely excited. :woot2: Gosh, I so enjoy the sight of two very handsome men fighting each other. :blush: I've been replaying the clip over and over again. Both are just so awesome! Obviously some all of the punches are fake, but still! Hehe, masculine Toomtam at his very best! :D

Credits: lakornexact, patoomtam, princetamgroup, & Toomtam's (ttyuttana) IGs.

And now for the exhilarating IG clip of Toomtam fighting. :D

Hot Toomtam fight scene!

OR

http://web.stagram.com/p/721379276365101322_583351149

AikOm^_^

Sheesh...looks like no more photos for the moment... :cry1: I'm going to head to bed in a little bit. :yawn:

AikOm^_^

Yeah, that's it for today/tonight! :yawn: I'm not expecting any ToomVill photos tomorrow. :rolleyes: But it would be a beautiful surprise if we do get more photos of them. :spin: K, :goodnite: or good day, everybody! :grouphug: :kiss:

AikOm^_^

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Yay, we finally got a ToomVill photo! :yahoo: Well, not them by themselves, but they're in the same photo! :dance3:

But first, some uninteresting tidbits. :lolyup: I re-watched my favorite Thit - Gan parts in episodes 5+6 before hitting the hay "last night" (er, early morning hehe). They got me gushing and grinning hecka bad. :wub: And I also re-watched the IG clips of ToomVill + Gam and Toomtam's fighting scene. Gosh, Toomtam look even more handsome in the dark. :drool: And I just :heart: the clip of Director Toomtam and Vill and Gam. :D Anyway, re-watching that clip, I realized that it was Vill giggling at Toomtam and Gam when Gam pushed him away. :bhehe: Aw, so cute and sweet! :spin: Vill's got an adorable giggle. :ghehe: Perhaps she was the one filming them? :woot: All I know is that she giggled at their funny moment. I love behind the scene moments like that one. :heart:

I also re-watched whatever video clips we've seen of NJ's filming so far. And I found out something exciting and interesting (well, it's exciting and interesting to me :D) in one of Wathit/Vathid (it's actually Root :lol:) and Metinee's scenes. Will share that info later. :wink: Now for the pictures! :woot:

Credits: bigyaibig, enjoy_gun, gamwichayanee, jubjang_boy55, sasiya_ss23, villwannarot's IGs; Vill's (Wannarot Vill Sonthichai) Ask.fm; Vill Wannarot Sonthichai FC Fanpage's Facebook; Vill's (วิว วรรณรท สนธิไชย) Twitter.

Note: Yikes, Vill looks weird in this shot. :eek:

Note: Darn, there's that dreaded hat for Metinee again. :rolleyes:

Note: My gosh! :eyetwitch: :faint: FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rant: :yahoo: :dance1: :clap: Even though they're not alone and their lovely director is there with them, I'm so happy to see ToomVill in a photo again! :cry: And you know what? Vill uploaded the photo onto her IG. :thumbsup: Good job, Vill, good job. Hehe, thank you for remembering us, the ToomVill lovers! :worthy: :heart:

Gah, they're so beautiful! (Oh, their director is, too. :p) Gosh, their casual wardrobes are so hawt! :drools: :drool: :spicy: I just love their similar styles in this photo. Wonder if it's part of a scene or just what they're wearing behind the scenes? :scratchhead2: Sheesh, if it's what they wear behind the scenes, how perfect. :spin: And even if it's for a scene in NJ, still absolute perfection! :D Dang, Toomtam looks so masculine and handsome in that white T-shirt. :woot: And Vill looks so feminine and beautiful in the white tank top. :blush:

I really didn't expect a ToomVill photo today...such a beautiful surprise. :D Even though I went to sleep late and didn't get enough sleep, this definitely is worth waking up early to. :lmao: Hehe, I believe I dreamed of the lack of ToomVill photos. :whaha: So happy we got a ToomVill photo today.... Now, if only we can get more photos of them by themselves... :pervie: (<--------- Oh, wow! Haven't used that pervie face in a while! :eek: This photo got me back to using it! :lmao3: I'm exaggerating here; it's only been a couple of days since I last used that pervie face. :coverlaf:) I can't stop staring at the photo. :lol2: Not enough! More ToomVill photos, please! :worthy:

Must be nighttime in Thailand rite now (hehe, the two previous photos of Vill on the bed indicate it's night)? :eek: Have a :goodnite:, NJ team! Sweet dreams! Hope everyone get plenty of rest! :console: :cheer:

AikOm^_^

Got a long day at work today... -_- I'm already tired... :yawn: Well, off to prepare for that long day now! Hopefully, they will still film NJ this weekend. I still want plenty of NJ goodies. :spin: Later, everyone! :tearybye:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all the pics my tamts7 is getting hotter every single minute. I am kinda scare that I won't be able to watch this lakorn because of the channel five rule now. :cry:

Vill looks pretty and slimmer on her photo with Toomtam she has a nice body so does my man have a HOTT body.