AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Mahalo said:
Hooray! They're done with filming?!? Where has the time gone? It was just yesterday after SSP when we found out they were pairing up again in here. Okay, maybe I over-exaggerated. It was last year when we found out. Lol. I'm so excited, especially after the teaser. There will be smooching scenes. I guess Aom isn't as conservative when it comes to directing. Haha. As for the photo above, I actually like when Vill smiles showing her teeth. She should do it more often. 

Yes, they're done with filming, Mahalo... :weep: It was so out of the blue; I didn't expect goodbye so soon! :cry: I pray they didn't rush with the filming. The acting for the last episode should be the best, dang it! Haha, it does feel like it was just yesterday, huh? Your comment about Aom is hilarious. :lmao2: :lolyup: Technically, she's the producer, but she has been directing them with her father. So proud of her. :bravo: :cheer: Er, not all photos of Vill's open-mouth smile are attractive. :coverlaf:

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Totally awesome Maiko!

...What? What's awesome? The teaser? Haha, I need more from you, Phatman! Hehe, but judging from your post, you enjoyed the teaser? :D

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Yes, they're done with filming, Mahalo... :weep: It was so out of the blue; I didn't expect goodbye so soon! :cry: I pray they didn't rush with the filming. The acting for the last episode should be the best, dang it! Haha, it does feel like it was just yesterday, huh? Your comment about Aom is hilarious. :lmao2: :lolyup: Technically, she's the producer, but she has been directing them like her daddy, too. So proud of her. :bravo: :cheer: Er, not all photos of Vill's open-mouth smile are attractive. :coverlaf:
Yeah. I know Aom's the producer but I'm sure actors who become producers do both the producing and directing since they're actors themselves. Anne produces and directs as well, but her official title is a producer. Lol. And I agree that most of Vill's open-mouth smiles aren't attractive. That's why I was shocked to find a picture of her where she's actually pretty doing it.  

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
...What? What's awesome? The teaser? Haha, I need more from you, Phatman! Hehe, but judging from your post, you enjoyed the teaser? :D

Awesome as in awesome that you posted the teaser! Haha. The teaser itself isn't so...awesome. Hehe. I thought this lakorn was pure romantic, but I see some pretty serious action with some serious intense music, AND a scary-looking title. Haha. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Awesome as in awesome that you posted the teaser! Haha. The teaser itself isn't so...awesome. Hehe. I thought this lakorn was pure romantic, but I see some pretty serious action with some serious intense music, AND a scary-looking title. Haha. 
Doesn't the teaser remind you of RNJJH? A twin brother is avenging for his twin. One has a beard while the other is clean shaven. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Doesn't the teaser remind you of RNJJH? A twin brother is avenging for his twin. One has a beard while the other is clean shaven. Lol.

Uh huh. HAHA. Except the other twin in here isn't gay. 

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
Yeah. I know Aom's the producer but I'm sure actors who become producers do both the producing and directing since they're actors themselves. Anne produces and directs as well, but her official title is a producer. Lol. And I agree that most of Vill's open-mouth smiles aren't attractive. That's why I was shocked to find a picture of her where she's actually pretty doing it.  

Can't wait to see how Aom's NJ will turn out. I'll pay extra attention to everything. :lol: Oh, I personally think Vill has prettier pictures than that particular one, but hehe, I'm happy you think so. :lol2:

phatman said:

.....Oh. Too good to be true. My interpretation on your reaction was so off! :lmao: We need a better, longer, and detailed teaser with pizazz. :lol: Yeah, the title scares me a little bit; I forgot to note that. And you're right about the intense music. :thumbup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Can't wait to see how Aom's NJ will turn out. I'll pay extra attention to everything. :lol: Oh, I personally think Vill has prettier pictures than that particular one, but hehe, I'm happy you think so. :lol2:

.....Oh. Too good to be true. My interpretation on your reaction was so off! :lmao: We need a better, longer, and detailed teaser with pizazz. :lol: Yeah, the title scares me a little bit; I forgot to note that. And you're right about the intense music. :thumbup:

Hehe. I was on my phone when I replied to you, so I made it quick. We need a trailer! HAHA. 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Hehe. I was on my phone when I replied to you, so I made it quick. We need a trailer! HAHA. 

Pretty misleading there, buddy. <_< :smack: :lolyup: :console: :kiss:

YES, we need a real trailer! That trailer is too darn short. What a tease.

AikOm^_^

@Marina: I know I still need to get back to your lovely post, Marina girl. :spin: :flowers: :kiss: :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

Ooh, I wonder that this scene will be about. Looks so exciting and funny! I love this photo! Toomtam, why did you push Vill into the pool? :whahuh: Hah, they both crack me up! :lmao3: :rofl: Toomtam's pose and Vill's graceful fall, whoot, they look so hot! :drool: I love Toomtam's outfit! It's hard to find the original source for this photo, but thank goodness for my IG friend who shared it. :yahoo: :wub:

Credit: toomlisa20's IG.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Haha. Falling with grace must be the new thing in lakorns. I wonder what that was about?

Urgh, why must you do this to me, Phatman girl? I was ready to go to sleep. Couldn't resist you. :bhehe:

It makes me wonder if there are any wires used on Vill, for that fall looks too perfect and clear. Haha, but I don't see any wires though. Yeah, I want to know what that scene will be about, too. Hmm, perhaps Toomtam is getting too close for comfort? :pervie: Hehe, Wathit (Toomtam) probably walks up close to Metinee (Vill), and she backs away too far and falls into the pool. Or perhaps he maliciously pushes her, so that he'll be able to see her change into a bathing suit? :ghehe:

AikOm^_^

All righty, :goodnite: to you, then Phatman! :yawn: :kiss: And to everybody else as well, or good day. :grouphug: :heart:

AikOm^_^

Yippee! More NJ goodies. :yahoo: Haha, I don't know where to start... I'm so confused as to whether they're really done with the filming or not. I thought there were, but then, sounds like they're not...? :huh: :shrug: :scratchhead2: We'll just have to wait and see. If they still have a little bit of filming left, I hope this means we'll get more photos and plenty of pra'nangs interaction in NJ, especially the last episode! :woot: :worthy:

Four IG clips (and their photos) and other photos. Shoot, I took so many snapshots of ToomVill; couldn't resist. :loool: There are 94 photos in this post alone (which consists mostly of the snapshots from the IG video clips). Good thing we now have that rule about putting photos under a spoiler tag to save some space; I'll mention the rule for those who aren't yet aware of it. Click on the SPOILER tag for more photos, guys! :wink:

For the 1st video clip of ToomVill (ToomVill getting the beauty treatments), aw, I thought it was so sweet, getting to see them prepare behind the scenes again. :D Plus, they were sitting side by side this time as well! Haha, even Toomtam was getting beautified. :loool: It may be my desperate imagination, but I saw a little smile on Toomtam's face while Vill was rambling on about her Korean dramas (according to Khun Mae Kate, that's what Vill was talking about); so perhaps he was silently laughing at her. :bhehe: And oh, my, look how beautiful they both look in those simple white tank tops... :spicy: Marina girl, my dirty mind is getting out of hand again. :pervie: I just love them in their similar white tank tops. :blush:

K, 2nd IG clip of Toomtam (Toomtam); gosh, he is so adorable in it! I believe I heard the Thai word for "woman." Whatever he said, hehe, well, it got Vill (and the others) laughing out loud. :rofl: :lmao3: You can totally distinguish Vill's voice and laughter in the background, although we couldn't see her. And Toomtam turned to look her way when she laughed! :blush: Hehe, out of all the four IG clips, this one is my favorite, for it warms my heart to hear (and "see") ToomVill interacting with each other off the set. :spin: :kiss: :wub: It's so nice to know that Toomtam does make Vill laugh. :cry: And ooh, they're in the same car...with other people. :pervie:

As for the 3rd clip of Vill (Vill), hmm, I'm not 100% positive, but I'm assuming that it's related to Toomtam's clip, even though I don't hear Toomtam's voice. :D Oh, yes, also, she was wearing the same outfit she wore for one of NJ's scene (the photo of Toomtam on the motorcycle, driving away from her), so yeah, I guess that's a good giveaway that the clip is related to NJ, at least. :lol2:

Last clip of Toomtam (and Aom and the others, Tune in for Ngao Jai!), hehe, Toomtam looks haggard and tired. :lmao: He still looks so cute though. :blush: He and Aom are so cute together; both crack me up, especially when they both raised their arms in a similar fashion at the end of the clip. :thumbup:

The dark photo of the shadows (the one right before Vill's solo photo with the fruits), sheesh, the Thai fans were captioning and mentioning NJ, so I guess it is related to NJ. :D Wowie, the photo of Vill with the fruits...it's so HD! :shock2: Hope NJ's quality is even better than that! :woot: Aw, she looks so beautiful. :drools: I love her hairstyle; it's cute! Hehe, Aom has too much of a sweet face to be a devil for her solo photo. It amazes me how casual she dresses behind the scenes. :blush: Aw, all the photos of Aom, Vill, Toomtam, Navin, Freudonidas, and the others are so sweet! And ooh la la, in their group photo, Toomtam had his arm around Aom's shoulders. :pervie: Dang it, if only Vill was on his left instead of Navin. :whahuh: Then perhaps, he'll have both his arms around both girls. :lolyup: The photo of Aom kissing Vill's cheek is too darn precious. Aw. :spin: :cry: Vill looks so nice even with light makeup. The photo of Aom, Toomtam, and Navin is sweet as well. Haha, all the photos are! I hope this isn't the closing party for the NJ family. :huh: I don't think so, for all the members would have been there. Hope we will get some ToomVill photos when they have their closing party. :blush: :spin:

Ok, here's the heads-up about photo posts. ^_^

ATTENTION: We moderators have decided that for photo posts of more than 3 photos, it's required to put the remaining photos under a spoiler tag, to save some space and make it convenient for everybody, especially those accessing the forums via mobile. Also, as a friendly reminder, please don't hotlink any photos. If you would like to share the photos with your fellow AF (Asianfuse) members, please re-upload them first onto an image hosting server before sharing your links here. Always provide proper credits, please. As an alternative, you can also share the photo links, just as long as you don't hotlink the photos themselves. And please don't quote huge photo posts. If you need to quote a particular photo to make a point, please only quote one or two photo(s), and snip out the others. :)

Thank you to everyone who follows the rules and to all for your lovely contributions, whether providing info, photos, clips, or discussions. :thanks: :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss: I encourage all members to read our forum rules by clicking on this LINK or the following link:

http://asianfuse.net...w-on-the-forum/

Credits: aomphiyada, enjoy_gun, katesonthichai, lakornexact, torry_lilitham, ttyuttana, & villwannarot's IGs.

http://websta.me/p/777903260048270321_317489839"]ToomVill getting the beauty treatments.[/url] OR http://websta.me/p/777903260048270321_317489839.

http://websta.me/p/777932807661658688_317489839"]Toomtam.[/url] OR http://websta.me/p/777932807661658688_317489839.

http://websta.me/p/777938004186210983_317489839"]Vill.[/url] OR http://websta.me/p/777938004186210983_317489839.

http://websta.me/p/778138660994415047_583351149"]Tune in for Ngao Jai![/url] OR http://websta.me/p/778138660994415047_583351149.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
They went back to filming again. yay I'm so glad. I think they are done now cuz Aom/Toomtam said done filming.. so the pics of them together at the restaurant look like they're done wrapping things up. but probably will do another official party again with everyone later. glad Vill/Toomtam get to see each other again even though just a bit more. the clips of them in the car was funny. Vill crack me up with her laughing at Toomtam's joke Haha. her laughter make me laugh along with her. even though didn't see her face, I'm glad he can make her laugh that loud. they are so cute. yea Vill should've sit next to Toomtam would be so cute to see him wrap his arms around her along with Aom.

AikOm^_^

teedee said:
They went back to filming again. yay I'm so glad. I think they are done now cuz Aom said practice done filming.  and Vill thank Aom for everything. so the pics of them together at the restaurant look like they're done wrapping things up. but probably will do another official party again with everyone later. glad Vill/Toomtam get to see each other again even though just a bit more. the clips of them in the car was funny. Vill crack me up with her laughing at Toomtam's joke Haha. her laughter make me laugh along with her. even though didn't see her face, I'm glad he can make her laugh that loud. they are so cute. yea Vill should've sit next to Toomtam would be so cute to see him wrap his arms around her along with Aom.

Ooh, Teedee! I was hoping you could help explain that particular clip of Toomtam and Vill for us. Aw, you did, thank you! :flowers: :thanks: :grouphug: :kiss: (Oh, yes, I did see both your messages, dear Teedee; I'm in the process of writing out my replies hehe :bhehe:).

Hah, I know, Vill's laughter is contagious, and so is Toomtam's smile. :D They are indeed very cute. :spin: It may be my imagination, but Toomtam looked so shy and surprised when he turned to Vill when she burst out in laughter. :blush: Or perhaps scared. :lolyup: Aw, same here, I'm glad they got to see each other again and share a dinner with Aom and the others! Even though Vill wasn't sitting next to Toomtam, at least she was standing directly behind him. :woot: :clap2:

I'm sure they will have an official closing party with all the NJ cast and staff members, and I just hope we'll get some ToomVill photos from the party. :worthy: And ahh, I hope we get to see (and hear!) them sing with each other again! :woot2: I love them singing with each other! :wub: Yesterday's filming was a pleasant surprise. :cry:

:thanks: again, Teedee! :kiss3: :grouphug:

Oh, here's one more NJ photo. No, it's not a ToomVill photo. :no: :cry1:

Credit: enjoy_gun's IG.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awe, ToomVill is so beautiful :) I would love to write out every single thought but it would take me a while.
Only on for a bit!! :) Loving the updates!!~

Thank you, Maiko <3

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Awe, ToomVill is so beautiful :) I would love to write out every single thought but it would take me a while.
Only on for a bit!! :) Loving the updates!!~

Thank you, Maiko <3

...You must be so busy right now, Marina girl; missing you loads! :weep: I still need to get back to your beautiful post regarding my NJ ending myself. :blush: :spin: Sorry for the holdup. :kiss: :grouphug: Hehe, I'm so happy to hear from you again; feels like forever since I last heard from you. :cry: :grouphug: :heart: :kiss3: