AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
One photo is related to NJ, and it's a ToomVill photo, too! :yahoo: Aw, this is a lovely surprise for us...this is definitely a never-before-seen photo from long ago. Hehe, hope they continue to share new NJ photos. :woot2: Not the most exciting photo or anything, but the sight of ToomVill together is always a heartwarming and exciting sight, no matter what kind of photo it is. :wub: Ooh, looks like Wathit (Toomtam) and Metinee (Vill) are having lunch at a roadside restaurant? Haha, Vill looks wary of her food or something. Toomtam looks like he's enjoying the meal...or being with Vill. :bhehe:

Aw, so it was Mother's Day yesterday in Thailand. Happy Mother's Day to all the Thai mothers and mothers everywhere! :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss: :heart: So sweet to see ToomVill, other Thai daras, and everybody else in Thailand uploading photos of themselves with their beautiful mothers. :wub: The other five pictures are of ToomVill with their respective mothers (and father, on Toomtam's part). :cry:

Credits: lakornexact, princetamgroup, & villwannarot's IGs; IG member moccana for the photos of Toomtam and his mother. :heart:

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Is that tooms mum? o-OHe doesn't look like his parents if it is! Btw cute photos of toom and vill, a lot of lakorns have been having their closing parties at that restaurant looks like a fun place to go to :)

AikOm^_^

Hah, replying the most recent comment first. :D

himyim said:
Is that tooms mum? o-OHe doesn't look like his parents if it is! Btw cute photos of toom and vill, a lot of lakorns have been having their closing parties at that restaurant looks like a fun place to go to :)

Yes, they're Toomtam's parents, Himyim. (Happy to hear from you again, dearie! :woot: :kiss:) Oh, that's true, Toomtam doesn't look a lot like his parents; but looking closely at them together, I can see the resemblance. :yes: Toomtam is such a loving child...all the Thai daras, actually. :wub: Oh, really, about that restaurant? So it must be a really common place for the lakorn staff/team members to celebrate their closing parties. :whahuh:

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Yes you too, been hear and there lol and I've been busy with exams, yeah it was Mother's Day yesterday :) so happy thai Mother's Day to anyone whose a mum here! Yeah lol soot sanaeha had it there, punya chun kon krua, raeng pradtana, I think yah leum chan had it there too, qi pao cast

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ToomVill is looking beautiful at the roadside restaurant. Loving the quality of the picture & of course, seeing ToomVill together. LOL @ Vill's expression -- her raised eye brows & disapproved look. Haha, on the other hand, Toomtam's very satisfied and enjoying himself. Such a beautiful pair <3

And that pic of Vill & her mom. Awwwe! Vill's looking good with dark red lipstick. Pretty daughter & mom! And awww, Toomtam! He's such a great son. So sweet and loving T_T When I first saw Toomtam's parents a while ago, I thought Toomtam didn't look at all like them but now after seeing more and more photos, I'm starting to see the resemblance. Toomtam has a lot of his dad's features x) Thanks for the updates, lovely Maiko!

AikOm^_^

himyim said:
Yes you too, been hear and there lol and I've been busy with exams, yeah it was Mother's Day yesterday :) so happy thai Mother's Day to anyone whose a mum here! Yeah lol soot sanaeha had it there, punya chun kon krua, raeng pradtana, I think yah leum chan had it there too, qi pao cast

My, that's a lot of lakorn casts...I know all those lakorns, too. :lol2: But eek, I followed Qi Pao diligently for a while, but I don't remember them having a closing party at all. My bad memory, urgh. :facepalm: Ooh, thanks for the interesting info. :kiss: Yes, Happy "Thai Mother's Day" to everyone. :flowers: :heart: Aw, good luck with your exams, dear Himyim! :cheer: :strong: :thumbsup: :kiss3:

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
I see the resemblance now but you gotta look so close, hahaa! His parents looks quiet young! Hahaa now your making me contemplate lol it's was so long ago ahem only 2yrs haha.. Well in general lots of lakorns have their closing parties there haha! Thank you, means a lot :)

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
ToomVill is looking beautiful at the roadside restaurant. Loving the quality of the picture & of course, seeing ToomVill together. LOL @ Vill's expression -- her raised eye brows & disapproved look. Haha, on the other hand, Toomtam's very satisfied and enjoying himself. Such a beautiful pair <3

And that pic of Vill & her mom. Awwwe! Vill's looking good with dark red lipstick. Pretty daughter & mom! And awww, Toomtam! He's such a great son. So sweet and loving T_T When I first saw Toomtam's parents a while ago, I thought Toomtam didn't look at all like them but now after seeing more and more photos, I'm starting to see the resemblance. Toomtam has a lot of his dad's features x) Thanks for the updates, lovely Maiko!

Look, Marina! We've finally reached page 100 in this thread...before NJ goes on air! :woot: :yahoo: :clap: :thumbsup: I love the quality of that photo, too. Ooh, perhaps, Metinee isn't fond of the country/simple lifestyle at first, and she'll change for Roothon (Root, not Wathit :D)? Haha, this sounds like my NJ ending+storyline. :loool:

Yeah, I think Vill looks very nice with that dark shade of lipstick color. Aw, I :heart: your comments about ToomVill's parents. Agree about Toomtam's parents, for that's exactly what I thought at first, too. :yes: Eek, you're welcome for the updates. :kiss: I'm going to get back to the other comments on the previous page. :spin:

himyim said:
I see the resemblance now but you gotta look so close, hahaa! His parents looks quiet young! Hahaa now your making me contemplate lol it's was so long ago ahem only 2yrs haha.. Well in general lots of lakorns have their closing parties there haha! Thank you, means a lot :)

:lmao2: Yeah, I got to look very closely to see the resemblance between Toomtam, his parents, and his brother. You're good, to be able to remember the restaurant... :bravo: :thumbsup: Aw, you're welcome. Su su na! :flowers: :kiss: :grouphug: :heart:

AikOm^_^

I'm in the midst of replying to the lovely comments on the previous page. But yay, I found another ToomVill photo from their (real) last day of shooting. Aw, this is so heartwarming...hope more ToomVill photos will surface. :blush: And yay, my Internet is working divinely again. :woot: :yahoo:

Credit: Wannarot Vill Sonthichai's Facebook.

AikOm^_^

Whoops...will finish my replies in a few hours. :D Well, :goodnite: or good day, guys! :kiss: :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
Look, Marina! We've finally reached page 100 in this thread...before NJ goes on air! :woot: :yahoo: :clap: :thumbsup: I love the quality of that photo, too. Ooh, perhaps, Metinee isn't fond of the country/simple lifestyle at first, and she'll change for Roothon (Root, not Wathit :D)? Haha, this sounds like my NJ ending+storyline. :loool:

Yeah, I think Vill looks very nice with that dark shade of lipstick color. Aw, I :heart: your comments about ToomVill's parents. Agree about Toomtam's parents, for that's exactly what I thought at first, too. :yes: Eek, you're welcome for the updates. :kiss: I'm going to get back to the other comments on the previous page. :spin:

YAY! 100 pages!! :D Wohoo, we made it! :D
Haha, I like that idea. Maybe she will change? :) It does remind me of your ending, hehe <3 Take your time getting back to my comments.

Also, I've been meaning to tell you! I finally got an IG & not too long after, I see a comment from you, awwwe.
You're so sweet, Maiko. I finally got a phone so right when I got it, I made an IG. Haha, how lame of me but really, I've been wanting an IG for the longest time!
And my reply to your comment: I'm doing well, just stressed with last minute college preps. Thank you so much for wishing me luck!~ <333

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
YAY! 100 pages!! :D Wohoo, we made it! :D
Haha, I like that idea. Maybe she will change? :) It does remind me of your ending, hehe <3 Take your time getting back to my comments.

Also, I've been meaning to tell you! I finally got an IG & not too long after, I see a comment from you, awwwe.
You're so sweet, Maiko. I finally got a phone so right when I got it, I made an IG. Haha, how lame of me but really, I've been wanting an IG for the longest time!
And my reply to your comment: I'm doing well, just stressed with last minute college preps. Thank you so much for wishing me luck!~ <333

Congrats to us... :clap: We've come so far. :spin:

Gah, the wait for NJ is so unbearable... I miss ToomVill so stinkin' much! :teary: We miss them! :console: Grr, I finished my reply to Teedee's post (haven't posted it yet though) and was halfway done with yours, but I was falling asleep when I was trying to finish my reply to your post. :yawn: My eyes were seriously failing me, and the next thing I knew, when I opened my eyes to put my laptop to sleep, my comments and all the posts I was quoting had disappeared! :shock2: :eyetwitch: I would have been even madder than I already felt during that time, but I was too tired to vent out the anguish and anger. <_< So after posting a quick comment, I went to sleep. :lol: Grr, I have to start all over again on your post (luckily, most of my comments to Teedee's post were "saved automatically," so I was able to retrieve them)... :cry: Hehe, let's see if I remember what I originally wrote. :coverlaf:

Aw, so you did see my comment (to you) on IG. :blush: I'm happy and excited that you finally have an IG. :woot: :kiss: Ooh, congrats on your new phone! :clap: Aw, fighting, Marina girl (regarding university and life)! Su su na! :cheer: :numchuck: :strong: :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

teedee said:
Finally they are officially done filming, i'm happy and sad at the same time. yep so disappointing and upsetting no pics of Vill&Toomtam alone together.
Maiko don't get me started  haha..right why is May even there so annoying she's not even part of their cast why the heck she has to follow him everywhere, arrgghh. so can be why we don't get to see pics of Vill&Toomtam alone together. argghh. what a mood killer.
right  why Vill&Toomtam have to be so distant with each other when she's there, agree taking pics with your co stars is normal, nothing wrong. Vill/Toomtam should tried to please their fans sometimes, why be so careful about posting each other pics alone together, I mean it's the end of their filming already should enjoy each other company. overall they barely take pics alone together anyways which I find it kinda weird, they are consider koo jin but they don't service their fans, cuz some koo jin even though the guy or girl have a gf or bf already but yet they are still really close together and keep promoting themselves as koo jin which I think is good will make them have more fans too. I think if it wasn't for Vill's mom, Aom and Exact we won't even get to see pics of Vill/Toomtam alone together at all. have to give big thanks to all of them. enough said sorry i'll stop my rambling now. hope we get to see NJ this year. really hope it's worth the wait and Aom doesn't disappoint us.

Teedee, you said it perfectly. :yes: :thumbsup: I know exactly how you feel. :teary: :console: I think their closing party could have been better, for it seems like not all of the NJ cast (and staff) members attended... Navin, Due, Mouse, (Mouse was there at the party after all; my bad. :blush:) and Cherreen weren't there...there aren't any photos of them. :no: :cry1: That's so sad. Instead of the other NJ team members who should have been there at the party, they got somebody who isn't even part of the cast or team. -_- I would have been fine with May's presence if the other important NJ cast/team members had attended the party, too. (Ah, of course, a few ToomVill photos would have made it even better. :lol2:) I understand that Navin, Due, and Cherreen may have been too busy, but Aom and the others could have chosen a more convenient time for the party, so that everyone could attend. This is the closing party after all, where emotions are bound to be at their highest and most sentimental, since it marks the end of their filming. There was no need to rush the party at all. :nono1: Maybe the NJ family members aren't as close as I originally believed? :whahuh: I just feel so bad for Navin, Due, Cherreen, and whoever else missed the party. :weep: But I guess, the most important thing is that Aom, Toomtam, Vill, and everybody else had fun at the party, even May. :)

Vill looked better during NJ's closing party than she did during SSP's. :blush: Except, I'm not too fond of the purple sequins on her blue jacket. The jacket overall is pretty (and I love purple and blue together!), but haha, she lighted up like a Christmas tree in those IG videos. :xmas: On the contrary, Toomtam looked far more handsome during SSP's closing party. And at least, there was one photo of only Toomtam and Vill during SSP's closing party. :wub: Oh, right! Gam seemed to be the only one who wore a shirt with NJ's Thai title? :clap: Too bad, she didn't look her best. But she still was adorable. :spin:

Aw, so Toomtam, Vill, and other Thai daras attended the Gala Night event at Siam Paragon, the premiere (or screening? :scratchhead2:) of New Chaiyapol and Mai Davika's movie, Plae Kao (this was a few days ago). Toomtam got a new haircut/style. I prefer his old style, but he still looks so handsome with the new haircut. :blush: Vill looks stunning in her gold dress. Even though there aren't any photos of them together, they both looked so breath-taking. :wub: Everybody else looked really nice, too. :thumbsup: I wanted to share all of ToomVill's photos of them at the event, but I won't be able to, because of my net connection. But if it happens to magically work again without any more problems and if I have time, I'll definitely share the photos. I still want to share the photos of Toomtam and Vill. :spin: Since we probably won't be getting any NJ or ToomVill goodies for a while ( :cry1:), any photo of them at the same event is treat enough. :cry: But...I'm going to take my sweet time with it. :lol2: Going to be busy in the upcoming days and weeks... <_< Please bare with me, guys! :worthy: :flowers:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Don't feel bad at all for the late reply. I've been the late replier here T_T I've been missing this thread too much. I'll try not to write so much so you don't have to use so much time to reply, okay? I'll try, hahaha. 
Oh, Maiko. I didn't even notice your small mistake of writing Navin & Tar instead of Navin & Due. Maybe my eyes just swept over it and I already assumed it was Navin & Due, haha. No problemo, Maiko. You deserve all these comments for writing such a lovely ending. You should really post up the ending in the fanfiction area as a one shot! I know a lot of people would enjoy it as much as me :D
Awee, you're the sweetest honestly!!! You take so much time to reply back, love your for that! And you must be wasting a lot of your valuable time, too ... so I'll 'try' to write less for you! Thank you for spending so much time on me, Maiko. I enjoy reading your posts too much that I forget I'm blabbering on & on. Definitely let me know if you ever decide to write a fanfic -- I would love to read it!

Your net connection is acting up? Awwies, I hate when that happens. Hope it works well soon! And ow owwww, is that ToomVill in the car together! ToomVill looks so casual in the car there ... looks as if they're so used to being together that it's not awkward or anything ... if you get me, haha.
Oh, Maiko. I'm crying with you. The words "last day" for NJ is just too depressing T__T

WHAT IS May doing at the party!? What duh heckkk? T_T Maiko, I am having the same thoughts as you about May ... maybe even worse thoughts but srsly, c'mon -- her presence is ruining the ideal ToomVill picture, wah ;~; ToomVill didn't get to sing together? Oh c'mon, you lovebirds -- please sing together! We know you guys wanna! LOL, again, my hopeful fangirl self T_T Nonetheless, thanks for sharing the clips, love! Toomtam's voice is just perf. And thanks for all the photos. The cast is beautiful despite them not wearing the best clothes. Agree w/ you about how they should be wearing their NJ shirts! ;~; 

Maiko, you are honestly too lucky. Why you always get to dream of ToomVill? :p I better dream of them soon! Srsly, I will watch their clips before bed or google their pics or anything ... anything it'll take for me to dream of them, haha. Your dream's so sweet. Squeal-worthy moments in your dream? Gah, that is awesome! <3

ALSO, I LOVE YOUR SIGGIE! LOL, would you mind if I just steal it and use it as mines? ... LOLOL, just kidding. I prefer you having it but it is a beautiful. All those pics of them is too .. asdffghjkl;! ToomVill is perfection. Your coloring is lovely & loving the font choice -- so curvy & pretty! Thank you for making such a perfect piece of art.

Fail at short replies T_T Sorry, Maiko! And I am off to go re-read that wonderful, perfect ending <3333 :D

If I shouldn't feel bad for my late reply, then you shouldn't feel bad for your "late" replies, either, Marina girl. :bhehe: :console: I can't stop my guilty feelings, but I do feel a great sense of accomplishment after finishing my late replies. :phew: Relief, too. Hehe, I just need to keep working on my time management! :smack: Aw, you've missed this thread? :spin: Well, I've said this before, and I'll say it again; I miss you and the others. :blush: Always a beautiful surprise to hear from you guys. :heart: :grouphug:

Wha-? Oh, so despite your praises for my little NJ ending, even your mind's eye skims through some parts/words, huh? :whahuh: :loool: Haha, my own brain does that. :lol: It happens quite often during the tiring and sleepy times. :yawn: Hmm, depending on how ToomVill's NJ turns out to be, I may just post my ending in the fanfiction forum. Gah, I have a bad feeling their ending is going to be a rushed one; it's probably going to be one of those typical endings in which after confessing their love for each other, they hug and cuddle... Urgh, I like my detailed ending better. :lmao: I'm going to wait until the end of NJ to post my version of its ending, so that I can use that time to add more details to my ending and perfect it, so that it goes better with ToomVill's journey in NJ. :fanfic: :yes: All righty then; if I do get crazy enough to start a fanfiction, I'll let you know. That's a promise. :wink: :kiss:

Oh, I see it's an endless disagreement about which one of us is the sweetest. I'll always consider you and the others as sweeter than me. :grouphug: Aw, you truly are one of the ultimate sweethearts, Marina; you manage to turn something so negative to something so positive and heartwarming, especially the part about my "valuable" time. :cry: Marina girl, I don't regret spending my time on you (and the others) at all; my only regret is that I slow myself down. That's my own fault, not yours; I'm sure I can be even faster and far more efficient. :) Moments with you and the others last a lifetime, and they're priceless. You guys are worth my time. :grouphug: :kiss: :heart: And I thank you in return for talking with me. :flowers: :worthy: :spin: :blush:

Yep, my stupid net connection was acting up, and it was down for almost two days. :cry1: Urgh, the torture I went through! I missed you guys and ToomVill so much during that time. Hehe, but one good thing about my Internet problems for those days...I was able to get a few ToomVill artworks done. :D And aw, I had a blast with my loved ones. :wub: But yeah, I still missed you guys though. :teary: I'm so happy my net connection is working again! :clap:

Oh, I gotcha ya about ToomVill's laid back expressions and poses in the car. ;) Also, may my delusional mind add that they both look rather mellow, even sad, about the end of filming for NJ? :lmao: :crazy: Even their expressions are so similar... :spin: Aw, you're teary over NJ's last day, too? :console: :weep:

Ooh, you also had the same thoughts I had about May? :ghehe: :highfive: Gah, we're so villainous; we are truly nang'rais in reality, Marina girl. :loool: Really? Your thoughts may be worse than mine? :woot: K, I won't tell a soul. :secret: :bhehe: Things about May's presence...are better left unsaid. :shutup: But she looked like she enjoyed herself at the party, so that's nice. :blush: :thumbup: But heck yes, I'm disappointed and angry we didn't get anything of only ToomVill from the closing party. :annoyed: -_- Well, Vill didn't sound her best, so even if she and Toomtam had sung together, she probably would have ruined the song or moment with that not-so-angelic voice of hers. :whaha: Gah, I'm so mean. :sweat: Oh, I actually think that Gam sounds the best, out of the three of them (Toomtam, Vill, and Gam). :D I think we need longer and detailed clips of them singing to judge it better. You're welcome for the photos and clips, Marina girl. Yay, I'm not the only one who thinks that they all should have worn their NJ shirts! :clap:

Gah, I don't always dream of ToomVill, dearie. :D But when I do, those are some of the best dreams. *Squeal* :ghehe: Er, I think I dreamed of them again (for the third time in the past two weeks) sometime earlier this week, but it was a really short dream...unless, my wishful heart is remembering my dreams incorrectly. :facepalm: Aw, still unsuccessful when it comes to your dreams, Marina? :weep: Don't give up hope. :console: :strong: Keep on trying and dreaming, dear! :kiss: Yep, squeal-worthy moments of them in my dreams. :pervie: Such as Toomtam giving Vill a lot of his intense and loving stares, causing her to blush and look flustered. :wub:

EEK! My, my, golly gee! You love my siggie that much? :woot: :yahoo: :cry: :clap: Why, thank you, Marina dearest. :blush: :kiss: I'm actually in the process of creating a bigger version of that particular artwork, meaning that I plan on expanding the width and adding a few more photos and effects. But, everything will pretty much be the same. That was one of the artworks I finished during the time I was deprived of the Internet. I also finished another NJ/ToomVill banner, too. I'll be using it shortly as my siggie. :coverlaf: Ah, if you like, I can create a better siggie for you, darling Marina. :spin: For my current siggie, I'm actually not too fond of my color choices; yellow isn't my preferred color, for it's kind of hard to work with yellow. :mellow: But I did do a pretty good job on it, especially on the font design! :spin: Whoot, pat on back. :bravo: Wow, however did I come up with the idea to put the text of Shadow of the Heart behind Ngao Jai's text title? :shrug: Genius, if I do say so myself. :sweat: I also love how I blend in the middle ToomVill photo with the background. :wub: Oh, I love the other two ToomVill photos, too, but I need to work on the blending and colorings on them... Overall, a decent artwork. :D

Oh...yeah, you did fail at attempting to write "short" replies. So much for that, huh? :lmao3: But, I love your replies anyway, whether short or long. :kiss3: I'm happy you wrote long and detailed ones for this post, Marina girl. And what's this? :woot: You're rereading my NJ ending? :shock2: :faint: Aw, Marina... :blush: :flowers: :grouphug: :heart:

RakLakornNYK said:
P'Maiko and N'huajaikaungtur thank you so much for sharing all the news/pics and videos about Toomtam-Vill and NJ, without you, I wouldn't have known much about Toomtam-Vill   :thanks: for your incredible support!!

And my signature is dedicated to my dearest P'Maiko for being sweet, kind and also for being crazy Toom-Vill fanatic

Toomtam looks so different in different hairstyle

http://instagram.com/ttyuttana

*PICs*

And this.... Toom's NEW HAIRSTYLE.. Woohoo.. :blush:  :drool:   :woot:

*PIC*

Cr: From whatsapp
EEK, N'RakLakornNYK! There's another big sweetheart (you!). :kiss: Marina (Huajaikaungtur) and I both thank you, too, Nong. :worthy: :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss: You're welcome, darling, for all the gossip discussion. :ghehe: Golly! Ah, your signature dedication is just too darn sugary sweet and heartwarming, darling. :cry: :spin: :wub: :blush: Thank you, thank you, thank you so much, dearest. :kiss3:

And :thanks: for sharing Toomtam's handsome photos. :drools: Haha, I know, it'll take some getting used to his new hairstyle. I personally love his old style better, but this is Toomtam! He still looks hot and handsome with that cut and style. :thumbsup:

ceda_lee said:
Aw...thanks for all the updates and photos gals.  Much appreciated :highfive:  :kiss:  :grouphug: NJ thread is always so nice and peaceful. 

:faint: :yahoo: Feels like forever since we last heard from you, dear Ceda_lee! :cry: Aw, such a wonderful shocker to hear from you again. Hope you and your family are doing well and fine, dear! Hehe, it makes me happy, knowing that you're enjoying the photos. :clap: :spin: :grouphug:

Mahalo said:
I'm not too sure about his new style. He looks a bit bald. It definitely makes his head look even smaller.

Oh, I thought it makes his face seem a little bit longer... It's a nice, fresh style for Toomtam, but hehe, I do hope he grows his hair normally again after his ordination into monk-hood. Hehe, I'm happy to hear from you again, too, Mahalo! :spin: :kiss: :grouphug: :heart:

huajaikaungtur said:
I'm not too sure what to say about Toomtam's new haircut. I like it yet I don't since he does look a bit bald like what Mahalo says...
I will adjust myself though since Toomtam's still so handsome, Lol.

@RakLakornNYK: Awww, you're such a sweetheart <3 Thank you to you as well for sharing your thoughts & photos. Glad for you to be a part of our ToomVill love :)
And I'm loving your siggie. Missing SSP so muchos. That kscene!

Hehe, I know exactly how you feel about his new style, Marina girl. :coverlaf: N'RakLakornNYK's siggie is hecka exciting and beautiful, huh? Ooh, I see it evokes the same emotions for the both of us. :console: Oh, yes, I also re-watched some of my favorite Thit - Gan scenes during the time I was cut off from the cyber-world for those two nightmarish days. :lol2: Well, I spent an hour or two, re-watching some of their best scenes. :D

Teedee, Mahalo, Marina, N'RakLakornNYK, Ceda_lee, Himyim, and everybody else, have a wonderful day! :grouphug: :kiss:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Wahh. Toomtam is going into adulthood? I'm going to wait patiently to see those Gala Night photos of ToomVill. Vill in gold? She sounds breathtaking already.  I need to see more photos of Toomtam in that new haircut of his to make better a judgement. I'm not too crazy about comb overs. It's a trend in America right now and every guy I know has the comb over wearing preppy clothing or just t-shirts and shorts. A comb over matches better in sophisticated clothes. Everyone's wearing casual clothes and has hair that looks like they're ready to go to a wedding. Lol. 

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
Wahh. Toomtam is going into adulthood? I'm going to wait patiently to see those Gala Night photos of ToomVill. Vill in gold? She sounds breathtaking already.  I need to see more photos of Toomtam in that new haircut of his to make better a judgement. I'm not too crazy about comb overs. It's a trend in America right now and every guy I know has the comb over wearing preppy clothing or just t-shirts and shorts. A comb over matches better in sophisticated clothes. Everyone's wearing casual clothes and has hair that looks like they're ready to go to a wedding. Lol. 

Oh, is that what ordaining into monk-hood means? Adulthood? :blush: Yes, Teedee says that he'll ordain sometime in September. Hmm, seems like Vill's been obsessed with the color gold or yellow lately; she's been wearing gowns of similar colors for the elegant events. But she matches the color (gold; yellow is ok on her). Ah, so Toomtam's new hairstyle is a comb over. Haha, I'm not crazy over the style, too, Mahalo. His recent pictures look good. :D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
:dance3:  :dance1: 100 pages!!! Good job everyone. 

Aw...their mothers are beautiful people. 

Maiko dear, I just love reading your comments.  And that fact that you take time to respond to almost everyone and keeping this thread so alive... :thanks:  :thumbsup:  :bravo:  :worthy:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
:dance3:  :dance1: 100 pages!!! Good job everyone. 

Aw...their mothers are beautiful people. 

Maiko dear, I just love reading your comments.  And that fact that you take time to respond to almost everyone and keeping this thread so alive... :thanks:  :thumbsup:  :bravo:  :worthy:

That second comment totally is for me. :ghehe: Hehe, just kidding. Aw, both their mothers are beautiful indeed. :yes: :wub:

And eek! Really, Ceda_lee? :shock2: You do? About reading my comments? :woot: :blush: Aw... :spin: :teary: Hehehe, why, thank you. :flowers: :kiss: :grouphug: Hey! I respond to everyone. Oh, in this thread, anyway. I respond to everyone and nearly all the posts. :whaha: There's only a few posts I don't choose to quote, because it's not necessary to quote them. :D But it's a different story in the other threads. :sweat: Hehe, thankies, Ceda_lee. :kiss3:

AikOm^_^

Whoops, I made a mistake. :facepalm: Mouse did attend NJ's closing party. :blush: There are a few photos of him with the other team members, and I even shared one or two group photos of them! :smack: :lol2: Gah, still no photos to indicate that Navin, Due, and Cherreen attended though. :teary:

Have a :goodnite: or good day, everyone. :yawn: Sweet dreams. :kiss: Tomorrow, I'll start being active again. :strong: