AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
What? The drama hasn't even begun yet?!

Things between May and Rut were kind of light for their first night together. :lol: Haha, there was more laughs than heartache for them, Aiyaja. Rut was in a teasing mood with May for today's episode, but it's going to be different tomorrow. :bhehe:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
It would have been a little too nonsenscal if he force kissed her today because too fast. So it is reasonable for them to have him study her today

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
They are so stupid doing that x( !! May must be very confused by this new Wathit :p
Tell me is Rut sexy in the nerdy style ? :D

Well, Rut can't pass off as a weak Watit. And as the fake Watit, he walks far more confidently of himself and with purpose. So, yes, Rut is sexy in nerdy style. :drool:

Vill looked so gaunt at the end of the episode. :no: Her face was so thinned out during the piano and bedroom scene. My thoughts are a jumble, on account of me staying up all night. :yawn: I'm going to take a nap after this. :lol:

Rut is sooooooo, er, orny-hay for May! :loool: :blush: During the piano scene, my goodness! He looked like he desperately wanted her, the way he kept staring at May. :shock2: And while she was sleeping on their bed, haha, he was tossing and turning uncomfortably. :ghehe: Aw, so sad how he didn't get to kiss her. That scene of him jumping up and dancing and singing was hilarious! :lmao3: Again, even while goofing off deliberately, Toomtam's singing voice still sounds so beautiful! Um, I couldn't help but check out Toomtam's ENTIRE frame during his dancing. Boy, his sweatpants are so inappropriate, giving me such thoughts! :smack: Haha, I just love Toomtam and Vill in today's episode! :wub: So refreshing to see them in funny situations before things get dramatic and serious! :cry:

Another funny scene to me was when Rut initially slept on the wrong side of the bed. He climbed over May to get to his side, and I believe she pushed him off. He rolled off the bed. :rofl: The glare he gave her was murderous! :coverlaf: He was so ticked off, and it looked like he wanted to teach her a lesson. :D

Rut's mistakes as the fake Watit are just too cute, when he's caught up in them. :spin: I'm looking forward to re-watching it with English subs. :woot:

Credits: ช่อง one's Facebook; onehdthailand & ttyuttana's IGs.

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
It would have been a little too nonsenscal if he force kissed her today because too fast. So it is reasonable for them to have him study her today

Yes! Exactly, Preetam! :yes: He was studying her. :blush:

aiyaja said:
I'm watching it right now!!! Ahhh! :woot2: :drools:

Ooh, can't wait to hear what you think, Aiyaja! :blush:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahahahh, the music that they played during the scene when Watit tried to sneak a kiss on her. That music was just stirring up the mood. :pervie: Watit says to May in that scene, "May, you're such a pretty girl but why is your heart so cruel." And he tries to snatch a kiss? :bhehe:

Well, I'm not really watching it, watching it, just yet. I doing things and skimming first...so I went straight to the Rut and May scenes. Aw, there are some cut scenes huh? :shrug:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
DARN!!! I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL VIKI UPLOADS EPISODE 5 FOR ME TO WATCH IT!!! 

But thanks Maiko for posting pictures and telling us about episode 5!!! I can't wait to watch it!!!! I guess I'll just have to wait until I get home from work today!!! 

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahahahh, the music that they played during the scene when Watit tried to sneak a kiss on her. That music was just stirring up the mood. :pervie: Watit says to May in that scene, "May, you're such a pretty girl but why is your heart so cruel." And he tries to snatch a kiss? :bhehe:

Well, I'm not really watching it, watching it, just yet. I doing things and skimming first...so I went straight to the Rut and May scenes. Aw, there are some cut scenes huh? :shrug:

Urgh, I'm going to have to wait for an available source to re-watch it. :cry1: Haha, Rut just can't control himself very well when it comes to May. :blush:

I was tired when watching it live, but I made extra efforts to catch all the ToomVill scenes and pay 100% attention to them. And I don't think there was that scene of Rut hugging May and teasing her, as shown in some pictures. :cry1: But I'll check again. :yawn:

MissSunny said:
DARN!!! I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL VIKI UPLOADS EPISODE 5 FOR ME TO WATCH IT!!! 

But thanks Maiko for posting pictures and telling us about episode 5!!! I can't wait to watch it!!!! I guess I'll just have to wait until I get home from work today!!! 

Aw, have a great day at work, MissSunny! :kiss: Sorry you have work. :console: Where there's a source available for episode 5, I'll let you guys know. Hehe, you're welcome for the pictures. :D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I can't wait for the drama to really start in tomorrow's episode.

Today was just a little spice, but tomorrow is full blown. Wowzers! :woot:

So I guess, Rut thinks that May has been sleeping around because when he teased her with his towel off and she ran off, he was like, "Why is she acting so innocent?" :bhehe:

Aw, I did enjoy the little scene between Rut and Rin, it was touching. And also the Mai and Rin scenes too. :dance1:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I can't wait for the drama to really start in tomorrow's episode.

Today was just a little spice, but tomorrow is full blown. Wowzers! :woot:

So I guess, Rut thinks that May has been sleeping around because when he teased her with his towel off and she ran off, he was like, "Why is she acting so innocent?" :bhehe:

Aw, I did enjoy the little scene between Rut and Rin, it was touching. And also the Mai and Rin scenes too. :dance1:

Full blown indeed! :lmao2: Aw, I knew he was thinking something along those lines in that scene! :clap: :coverlaf: Yeah, I really enjoyed Rut and Rin's scene. So sweet. Also Mai and Rin's scene, too. :wub:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
MissSunny said:
By the way girls, my cousin who is also watching Ngao Jai told me that the actress who plays Rut's younger sister is famous 2PM Nichkhun's younger sister!!! Crazy!!! I didn't even recognize her! I saw her once when Nichkhun went to go visit Thailand in We Got Married, but she looks so different now!

Just thought I'd point that out to you all!!! 

OMG, REALLY!? I would have never found that out. They're really siblings!? Woooow. Although I don't know Nichkhun well -- I know he's pretty famous! Wow, I learn something new everyday.
Haha, woooow. I'm just wowed, haha. Thank you so much for sharing, @MissSunny! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NAVIN! You are one good looking cookie and I hope to see you in more roles in the future cause your acting is pretty legit! :D

OMG hahahahaha thank you so much for sharing that video, @Aiyaja! ToomVill is too cute. Toomtam's hilarioussss hahahaha, they definitely made my day!! OMG, hilariousss hahaha.
I love that song that Toomtam is dancing to! It's by Yinglee -- that song is definitely my party song! hahaha :D It's such a catchy and fun song!

And @Maiko, you're always keeping this thread updated! Ahhhh, loving all your posts!
And today's episode looks like so much fun! Ahhhh, I'm so excited to see Ruth as Wathit, ekkkkk. My happiness!! I am so excited.
I will come back later to live in this thread! I prob won't get to this weeks' episodes till Friday but everyone's posts keep me alive!!! :D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
This whole entire episode, even though, I'm happy for Rut and May but my heart hurts for Watit. Watit is laying lifelessly in a tiny room while life goes on without him. I also feel sorry for Rut for having to carry on the burden of keeping Watit alive in people's eyes. The piano version of the songs that play during these scenes is quite heart breaking. :cry:

I also understand how May is going to feel later on when she finds out that Watit is Rut because that just places her in a "whore" position, being involuntarily shared between two brothers. :weee: I mean, considering that May is going to fall for this Watit, ouch. The hurt later on. :shutup:

Anyway, Vill moves her eyebrows, mouth, and forehead a bit too much when she speaks. :facepalm: Hahaha.

However, I wanted to say, at least Vill's acting isn't the same from her previous characters. Like Nid in Sao Noi and Gandawasee in Sood Sai Paan were both gentle and soft spoken characters but Vill played both so different that they are two different people but just with Vill's face. :thumbsup:

This one too. Rut and May are having so many cute scenes. Although, not sweet or aggressive scenes, but just cute and funny scenes. :heart:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
^ Ruth, Wathit and May .... ahhh, so much pain for these three. I really wonder what will happen to them.
Can't wait to see the episode! Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Aiyaja!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I like that they're focusing on Rut's emotions building up for May and also May's little surprises at the new Watit and actually liking those changes.

Edit: I gotta go to work now. Aish. I thought I would have more time.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I loved Vill in Sao. One can say everything about but let's admit she tried various type of characters (even gentle) at various time and she always succeed in displaying the different main cores of her characters : Nid it was natural-village innocent, Gandawasee : old-fashioned and a little too old-fashioned aura innocent, Lalalit was raeng innocent and May is your modern and open minded girl innocent.

Vill problem lays in the technics. She needs to relax like during her kissing scenes

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
preetam said:
I loved Vill in Sao. One can say everything about but let's admit she tried various type of characters (even gentle) at various time and she always succeed in displaying the different main cores of her characters : Nid it was natural-village innocent, Gandawasee : old-fashioned and a little too old-fashioned aura innocent, Lalalit was raeng innocent and May is your modern and open minded girl innocent.

Vill problem lays in the technics. She needs to relax like during her kissing scenes
You're right. :dance2: I feel as though Vill is either a bit distracted in her acting or perhaps Aom and Ah'Piak wants her acting to come out this way because like Toomtam and Vill have been saying, Aom was in control of everything, so if she didn't like it or wanted more, she wouldn't let it pass. It's not that Vill isn't sending the right emotions, it's just little features of her face that movies a bit too much. Like you said, she needs to relax. She does it best relaxed. :dance1:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
OMG, REALLY!? I would have never found that out. They're really siblings!? Woooow. Although I don't know Nichkhun well -- I know he's pretty famous! Wow, I learn something new everyday.
Haha, woooow. I'm just wowed, haha. Thank you so much for sharing, @MissSunny! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NAVIN! You are one good looking cookie and I hope to see you in more roles in the future cause your acting is pretty legit! :D

OMG hahahahaha thank you so much for sharing that video, @Aiyaja! ToomVill is too cute. Toomtam's hilarioussss hahahaha, they definitely made my day!! OMG, hilariousss hahaha.
I love that song that Toomtam is dancing to! It's by Yinglee -- that song is definitely my party song! hahaha :D It's such a catchy and fun song!

And @Maiko, you're always keeping this thread updated! Ahhhh, loving all your posts!
And today's episode looks like so much fun! Ahhhh, I'm so excited to see Ruth as Wathit, ekkkkk. My happiness!! I am so excited.
I will come back later to live in this thread! I prob won't get to this weeks' episodes till Friday but everyone's posts keep me alive!!! :D

Oh, you didn't know about Cherreen and Nichkhun being siblings, Marina? :eek: I thought we went over that fact in this thread, but I obviously remembered wrong. :blush:

Yes, Navin's acting is pretty legit; he scares me as Angkoon. :eyetwitch: Haha, he's so believable when he's angry and aggressive towards May. His hate for Watit is palpable, too. :thumbsup: Yep, HBD to Navin! :party:

That BTS video of ToomVill made my day, too! Such a cute video hehe. Haha, Ying Li's Kho Chai Thoe Laek Boe Tho song is a great song to dance to. I can just picture you dancing your heart out, Marina. :bhehe: :dance3: :dance2:

Aw, thanks for loving "all" my posts, Marina girl! :spin: :kiss: I do try my best to keep it updated. :strong: Aw, no, you won't get to the episodes until Friday? :teary: Ok, we'll keep you alive with our posts, dearie! :grouphug:

aiyaja said:
This whole entire episode, even though, I'm happy for Rut and May but my heart hurts for Watit. Watit is laying lifelessly in a tiny room while life goes on without him. I also feel sorry for Rut for having to carry on the burden of keeping Watit alive in people's eyes. The piano version of the songs that play during these scenes is quite heart breaking. :cry:

I also understand how May is going to feel later on when she finds out that Watit is Rut because that just places her in a "whore" position, being involuntarily shared between two brothers. :weee: I mean, considering that May is going to fall for this Watit, ouch. The hurt later on. :shutup:

Anyway, Vill moves her eyebrows, mouth, and forehead a bit too much when she speaks. :facepalm: Hahaha.

However, I wanted to say, at least Vill's acting isn't the same from her previous characters. Like Nid in Sao Noi and Gandawasee in Sood Sai Paan were both gentle and soft spoken characters but Vill played both so different that they are two different people but just with Vill's face. :thumbsup:

This one too. Rut and May are having so many cute scenes. Although, not sweet or aggressive scenes, but just cute and funny scenes. :heart:

They're all going to face so much heartache later when the truth comes out. :weep: I was hurting for Watit, too. This lakorn certainly has a little bit of everything, like Aom, Toomtam, and Vill have stated. Even though it's going to be rather unpleasant, I'm looking forward to how they will react when the truth is revealed. :teary:

During episode 5, I also felt that Vill definitely moved her mouth and eyebrows unnecessarily. :lol: Hopefully, she toned it down in the later episodes. I'm relieved that Rut and May have plenty of cute and funny scenes before the drama truly begins tomorrow. :spin:

huajaikaungtur said:
^ Ruth, Wathit and May .... ahhh, so much pain for these three. I really wonder what will happen to them.
Can't wait to see the episode! Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Aiyaja!

Gah, I know... A lot of heartache in store for all three of them. :cry:

aiyaja said:
I like that they're focusing on Rut's emotions building up for May and also May's little surprises at the new Watit and actually liking those changes.

Edit: I gotta go to work now. Aish. I thought I would have more time.

Hehe, I like that, too! Rut wasn't aggressive right off the bat with her. He couldn't fully hate her, even though his mind tells him to. Their lunch/meal scene was a nice example of May looking at "Watit" in a new light.

Aw, have a great day at work, Aiyaja! :flowers: :console: :kiss: :grouphug: Hope it goes by quickly!

preetam said:

aiyaja said:
You're right. :dance2: I feel as though Vill is either a bit distracted in her acting or perhaps Aom and Ah'Piak wants her acting to come out this way because like Toomtam and Vill have been saying, Aom was in control of everything, so if she didn't like it or wanted more, she wouldn't let it pass. It's not that Vill isn't sending the right emotions, it's just little features of her face that movies a bit too much. Like you said, she needs to relax. She does it best relaxed. :dance1:

She does! She needs to relax. :phew:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
But I guess during these funny scenes where Vill was surprised at Rut, she was supposed to be animated? Hahah. :dance1:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
But I guess during these funny scenes where Vill was surprised at Rut, she was supposed to be animated? Hahah. :dance1:

Oh, I thought you were preparing for work. :whahuh: Hmm, my tired mind isn't thinking right...animated as in "lively?" :scratchchin: Great, I've already forgotten most of the details in episode 5... :smack:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I'm preparing for work but I still want to hang out here. Hahaha. I'll probably be posting throughout the day at work. :dance1:

Vill looks so gorgeous in some scenes and then others, she's so tired. I can see eye bags under her eyes. Perhaps it was filming out of town, so everyone got very little sleep as they filmed continuously.