AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
toomvill_love said:
I want to watch more TV scenes

Aw, me, too! Me, too! :highfive: :wub: Since who knows how long it's going to be before they reunite again, we need as much of them as possible. :teary: :cry1:

AikOm^_^

I'm amazed that we've already reached page 183 in this beautiful, awesome, amazing thread!!!! :eyetwitch: GREAT JOB, EVERYONE! :bravo: :clap: :thumbsup: :D I have no doubt that we will surpass 200 pages. :yes: :beer:

AND WOW, GUYS! Ngao Jai is in the lead for the EFM Award's Most Popular Drama, while Toomtam is leading the votes for EFM Award's Most Popular Celebrity! :woot:

Hah, this is great! :yahoo: :woot: :party: Ngao Jai is currently in 1st place with 37% of the votes, while Toomtam is leading by 1%. Dang, why can't voting just end right now? :lolyup: Haha, don't let your guard down! Let's continue to vote for both NJ and our Toomtam! We can do this, we can do it! :cheer: :strong: :numchuck: :thumbsup: :highfive:

DON'T GIVE UP, GUYS! KEEP VOTING FOR NGAO JAI AND TOOMTAM FOR THE EFM AWARDS! IF YOU HAVE A FACEBOOK AND WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT NGAO JAI AND TOOMTAM, please vote for NJ and our Toomtam at the following links:

EFM Award for Popular Drama.
EFM Award for Popular Celebrity.

Let's let EFM know how much we love Ngao Jai! REMINDER: You're allowed to vote once every 30 minutes (not once every hour, like I originally thought :blush:) for the categories. So, keep voting every 30 minutes! :strong: Even though I selfishly want NJ and Toomtam to win, good luck to all the nominees! :spin: :heart:

I'm so annoying in repeating this, but hehe, don't forget to vote for both Toomtam and Vill in the Kom Chad Luek Awards. :spin: Here's the LINK to the voting for the Kom Chad Luek Awards. You can vote every 10 minutes for the Kom Chad Luek Awards. For those who aren't fluent in Thai, please refer to the following list for guidance. AGAIN AND AGAIN, THANKS, EVERYONE, FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE! :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss:
  1. Your Name
  2. Your Phone Number
  3. Your Email Address
  4. Popular Male Actor (Toomtam's name is the third one down: "ตูมตาม" ยุทธนา เปื้องกลาง)
  5. Popular Female Actress (Vill's name is the second one down: "วิว" วรรณรท สนธิไชย)
  6. Popular Pop Artist
  7. Popular Country/Folk Artist
  8. Popular Drama
  9. Popular Movie
Anyway, yay! For those who haven't yet seen it, new photos of ToomVill's PappayonBunterng Magazine photo shoot have surfaced! :woot: For the thread on their photo shoot, click on this LINK.

Woot, I am so :heart: with this photo shoot. Hehe, of course, not all of the pictures are perfect, despite ToomVill's perfection. :D A few of their poses are odd, even awkward. :lolyup: PappayonBunterng stink at editing their photos. :mellow: The backgrounds are rather plain, but you know what? I still love all their photos. :spin: :wub: For the most part, their wardrobes are well-matched! Haha, Toomtam's fur coat is a little too much and unattractive, but I'm not complaining...much. :shutup: Their individual shots are gorgeous! Toomtam is too handsome while Vill is too beautiful. Shoot, look at Vill's behind and voluptuous body! :drools: Toomtam's, too! :spicy: Together, they're even more beautiful! :drool: Haha, I love it when they get touchy with each other. For the second photo, look at where Vill's hand is at. How naughty! :ghehe: And gosh, all those shots of them getting close to each other and getting...caught up in the moment and looking so frustrated! :pervie: Hehe, they need to be even closer to each other! Skin on skin! Urgh, I wish Vill had put her hand on Toomtam's bare stomach (in the photos of him wearing that fur coat and Vill wearing the black crown). Vill's black crown is cute! They look like a king or queen...or rather, a queen and her forbidden lover, since Toomtam isn't wearing a crown. But they're king and queen to me! :D They need another photo shoot: a far more intimate one. :yes:

For the last two photos, aw! ToomVill grace the cover yet again for another magazine (but it's for Ngao Jai-related purposes, not like it's an actual photo shoot). I want that magazine, too. :spin: I freakin' love their caption: Shadow of My Heart...too fitting for their characters and fates. :wub: I want it, I need it! :weee:

Credits: l2oom @ Picpost.postjung; gang_wanlarot's IG.

toomvill_love

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:

Aw, me, too! Me, too! :highfive: :wub: Since who knows how long it's going to be before they reunite again, we need as much of them as possible. :teary: :cry1:
after asking Vill's mother, there are only 15 episodes

AikOm^_^

toomvill_love said:
after asking Vill's mother, there are only 15 episodes

Aw, heartbreaker... :cry1: :lmao: :cry: I knew it was too good to last. <_< TrueLife cheated me! :rant: Fifteen? *Sniff* That sounds way too quick...that means, the last episode will air on Monday, March 16. Argh! No, it's too soon... :teary: Thanks, Anne! :kiss:

I'm off to take a nap. It's dawn already. :yawn: Hopefully, I'll wake up in two hours or so. :D Nite! Or day.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
On one picture we see Vill with no make up and seriously she absolute prettier without it :eek: . I even see that make up hides her eyes and since she has stand out features (thick lips and a not too thin nose) she does not look pale or plain with no make up. I think she should pick a role where she is plain jane next time :)
and wow some serious curves here Vill !!

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Love episode 5 and 6(especially). Pretty soon I will be saying Rut name every day and every hour like how I did with Khun Thitit name until my husband got annoyed with me lol. Maybe it's just me but when Toomtam is with other actresses he only look cute but when he is with Vill he's so HOTT, Handsome and manly.

Thanks for the photos of ToomVill. I love the cover for the magazine they look so mysterious together. The inside pics could have been better so many space in between them. Toomtam gf was probably at the shot too that's y lol.

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
On one picture we see Vill with no make up and seriously she absolute prettier without it :eek: . I even see that make up hides her eyes and since she has stand out features (thick lips and a not too thin nose) she does not look pale or plain with no make up. I think she should pick a role where she is plain jane next time :)
and wow some serious curves here Vill !!

I actually think that her makeup is just the right amount for this photo shoot. It's not too extreme; I love it! :wub: I miss Vill's natural look. I definitely think she should pick a plain Jane role next time, or put on less makeup. :lol:

amylovemeng1 said:
Love episode 5 and 6(especially). Pretty soon I will be saying Rut name every day and every hour like how I did with Khun Thitit name until my husband got annoyed with me lol. Maybe it's just me but when Toomtam is with other actresses he only look cute but when he is with Vill he's so HOTT, Handsome and manly.

Thanks for the photos of ToomVill. I love the cover for the magazine they look so mysterious together. The inside pics could have been better so many space in between them. Toomtam gf was probably at the shot too that's y lol.

Nice to hear from you again, Amy! :yahoo: :clap: :woot: :grouphug: Aw, you're married?! How sweet! :spin: :wub: :grouphug: I'm happy to hear that. :clap: Whahahaha, you said Thit's name so many times that it annoyed your husband? :whaha: :rofl: Too funnie and cute. :lol: It's not just you; Toomtam is everything to me, too, when he's with Vill. :highfive:

Ahh, you described their cover shot perfectly! :thumbsup: Hehe, there is definitely a mysterious feel to their cover. Yeah, too much distance in some of the photos. Oh, well, I still love all the inside photos anyway. :wub: Urgh, your last sentence is an unpleasant thought. :yuck:

AikOm^_^

Geez, I spent all day working on this post! It's almost time for work. <_<

Excited for this scene! Funny how this is the second time ToomVill are encountering a snake... In Sud Sai Pan, Gan got lucky Thit saw the snake in time. But I guess in Ngao Jai, May gets triple the luck. She gets bitten, Rut sucks out the venom, and carries her to safety. Eeeeie, the sight of him sucking on her leg and carrying her. :drool: :wub:

Credits: Manager; lakornexact's IG.

Hehe, their snake encounter in SSP (um, I cut out the parts of the snake... :lol:):

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aren't snakes symbols of soulmates? So hahahaha! ToomVill in every lifetime! :dance1:

Yeah, about the episodes on TrueLife, those summaries are so detailed! They have the exact dialogue and all. :shrug: Aw, some cute scenes were edited out. But as of right now, Episode 6 that just aired left off on Episode 9, Page 9 on TrueLife. I haven't read the whole thing from beginning to end but I just skimmed through the pages to see where we're at and noticed that at least one cute scene was cut, so I'm sure in order to fit all 24 Episodes into 15 on television, there's a lot that was cut.

After the slapping fest between May and Naree, May takes the medicine into their bedroom. May sits down to think about what Rut said earlier about how he once thought that it was only a one sided pursuit from P'Koon but he forgot that you can't clap with one hand and the similar words that Naree just accused her of, about being happy with other men besides her own husband. Rut enters the room to consume his medicine and notices that something is bothering May. May comes over to put away the glass of water and tray, as Rut watches her with curiousity. May then heads over to turn off the lights and goes to sleep. Rut follows her to sleep. Both are sleeping with no movements, stressed out. Rut can't take it anymore and gets up to ask May what's wrong.

Rut: What's wrong?
May: Nothing. (Turns around to have her back face towards him.)
(Rut tries to annoy May.)
Rut: Sorry, that I'm not as gullible as before.
(May gets up to glare at Rut with anger. Rut glares back in return. But then May changes into a smile to annoy Rut even more.)
May: That is right. Seems like I should be more careful now.
Rut: Now, you admit it?
May: Do you know that with each passing day, I feel like P'Koon is the only person I can talk to while you have become someone I don't want to talk to anymore? (May sinks back into bed to go to sleep acting as if she doesn't care.)
(Rut is upset for Watit.)
Rut: It's not that easy May. Doesn't matter what you plan on doing, I can say, it's not going to be easy. (Rut sinks into bed with much anger.) :pervie:

Aw, we just missed a bed scene. Hahah.

Haha, just reading these summaries, it brings me right back to how much hard work and time it takes to translate or summarize. :shrug: I'll probably just summarize the last episode, too many episodes right now. :wink:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Aren't snakes symbols of soulmates? So hahahaha! ToomVill in every lifetime! :dance1:

Yeah, about the episodes on TrueLife, those summaries are so detailed! They have the exact dialogue and all. :shrug: Aw, some cute scenes were edited out. But as of right now, Episode 6 that just aired left off on Episode 9, Page 9 on TrueLife. I haven't read the whole thing from beginning to end but I just skimmed through the pages to see where we're at and noticed that at least one cute scene was cut, so I'm sure in order to fit all 24 Episodes into 15 on television, there's a lot that was cut.

*SNIP*

Aw, we just missed a bed scene. Hahah.

Haha, just reading these summaries, it brings me right back to how much hard work and time it takes to translate or summarize. :shrug: I'll probably just summarize the last episode, too many episodes right now. :wink:

Oh, the part about the snakes sounds familiar... :scratchhead2: Cool! :thumbsup:

And WHAT?! Noooooo, why do they do this to us?!!!!!!!! :cry1: :teary: :weep: :cry: Urgh, this is so upsetting! :rant: I wish they would stop cutting scenes in Thai lakorns. American soap operas are even longer than Thai lakorns, so there's no need to rush the lakorns! GRRRR. I'm too drained to rant, but this is really sad and annoying. :annoyed:

Great, now I'm going to have to rely on my imagination. -_- Aw, Aiyaja! Hehe, thanks for summarizing that part. :flowers: :kiss: :grouphug: It IS a lot of hard work to translate and summarize. :spin: Thank you so much for everything you've done. :kiss3: Um, are you going to read ahead to the last episode? :nailbiter: I want NJ to be longer than 15 measly episodes. We waited nearly two years for this; we need to see all the scenes! Boo! :thumbdown:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Haha. Yeah, I already read the ending. I'll post up the summary by tomorrow. I have some errands today. Plus it's like 12 pages to translate, so I'll have to find lots of time. :dance1:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
^Haha. Yeah, I already read the ending. I'll post up the summary by tomorrow. I have some errands today. Plus it's like 12 pages to translate, so I'll have to find lots of time. :dance1:

Oh, you already did. :whahuh: Ooh...good or bad? :woot: :nailbiter: :lmao: :spin: You don't seem upset, so it's a happy ending? :D I badly want to know, but at the same time, I don't. :weee: Aw, thanks, Aiyaja! :kiss: :wub: Take your time! :console: Good luck with your errands! :cheer: :strong:

AikOm^_^

One of the scenes that was cut that was supposed to be in episode 5...oh, the wasted skinship between ToomVill that we'll never get to see. :tearybye:

AikOm^_^

I was going to hope that they don't cut any more scenes from the opening and closing credits, but then I remembered that they already did. :sick: What a way to dampen the mood! On a happier note, NJ tomorrow (tonight in Thailand)!!! :woot: K, later, guys! Hope everyone enjoy the rest of their Sundays. :grouphug: :kiss:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think they could have cut out more of Naree and her Dad and left in the scenes of our leads but oh well.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
15 episodes? Oh, that's so soon! :(
But yes, agree with you girls. They could have cut out some of the unnecessary scenes.
All the ToomVill, yes, I mean ALL the ToomVill scenes are necessary, Lol.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
HELLO ALL MY NGAO JAI FRIENDS!!!! :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1: I FEEL LIKE IT'S BEEN FOREVER SINCE I HAVE BEEN ON THIS FORUM EVEN THOUGH IT'S ONLY BEEN A FEW DAYS!!!
How are you all doing!!??? Hope you all been doing well!!! You all haven't forgotten about me have you? I missed you all very much!!! I missed this forum, Ngao Jai and ToomVill so much!!!! So happy to finally be back on this forum!!!

So many things happened on this forum!!! First all, is it confirmed that Ngao Jai will only have 15 episodes? If only 15 then it seems too short!!! That's too sad!!! I was hoping for longer so that we can have more time with ToomVill!!!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
LOVE THE MAGAZINE PICTURES!!!! THEY DO MAKE ONE HOT COUPLE!!! SO MUCH CHEMISTRY!!!

TOOMTAM LOOKS SO HOT AND HANDSOME IN A RED SUIT!!!! Not too many men can pull off wearing a red suit, but HE DEFINITELY CAN!!!!  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
HAPPY SUNDAY!!!!! YAY!!!!! MONDAY IS ALMOST HERE!!!! THAT MEANS ANOTHER WEEK OF NEW NGAO JAI EPISODES!!!! I'M SURE WE'RE ALL SUPER EXCITED!!!

LOOKING FORWARD TO ANOTHER EXCITING WEEK OF NGAO JAI AND POSTS ON THIS FORUM!!! 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hey Miss Sunny! :dance2:

Yeah, I think 15 is a bit short, should have been 16, if only they didn't cut out all of the other cute scenes between ToomVill.

Anyway, I think someone needs to tell Vill to stop messing with her hair when she's in the middle of filming a lakorn. I mean, do I blame her? That they're not filming in sequence, so the scenes aren't really consistent but gee, hair is on the head, it's so obvious that the scenes aren't consistent. Her hair color and length changes quite a bit in here from scene to scene. I mean, look at Toomtam and Navin, their hair is pretty consistent all throughout so it's a bit more believable and even Due too.

Vill loves dying her hair. She's always at the salon getting something done, a trim, new color, hightlights, you name it every week. Gee. :scratchhead2: Hahah, anyway, I just like it when lakorns have consistency, that's all.