huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
aiyaja said:
I don't know if Watit would be happy knowing that he has a biological Mother and twin brother. I mean, the poor boy has Koon as an older brother and that has left such a bitter taste in his mouth and we're talking about a guy he grew up with as babies. Plus, Watit is so spoiled, I doubt he's going to know how to share. When Por Liang was running around trying to make him happy, he didn't care for those efforts. He just wanted to fulfil his own wishes and dreams. Buuuuut. I understand Watit. He's not going to fucntion or think normally after being drugged up his whole entire life and not being able to do regular things and getting bullied too.

He may be happy or may not. He may not be able to accept reality that his Mother chose to give him away for whatever reason it is. Sometimes, being left behind or abandoned is worse than suffering in poverty. At least in poverty, your heart is full. That's why the Mom didn't want the twins to meet. She didn't want to make things worse. Some things are best left unsaid.

Now that you put it that way, I am undecided on whether I want Ruth and Wathit to meet.
Knowing Wathit, he'll probably be unforgiving when he finds out his biological mother didn't raise him and I don't think he'll understand his mom's reasons for doing so. As for Ruth, he understand his mom's intentions well and even sympathizes her but Wathit is the complete opposite. And Wathit would probably have a more bitter view of the world when finding out that his mom and twin brother were still in existence so yes, I see your point.
I also think Wathit wouldn't be "happy" with finding out about his mom and Ruth. It would just cause more chaos.

If Wathit does end up discovering about and meeting his mom and Ruth, I don't think he'd be "happy." If anything, he'll probably deny the fact and try to ignore it especially if he finds out Ruth took over his place.
So yes, judging from his character, he'd never accept his real family.
But me being the support-family-love type of person, I would love for them all to meet and be a happy family even though it's not likely. Lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I would like for Watit and Rut to meet along with their Mother and sister. I mean, it's just too sad that fate laid out such cards for them to deal with. But it would make it that much harder for Rut to admit his love with May if he was to ever see Watit alive, like talk and have a personality and call him brother.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm still skimming through the episodes at TrueLife and was going to translate them here but I've been a bit busy. I'll do it by this weekend for sure. I thought since today was a holiday with no work, I would have some free time. But I guess, not. :cry:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Yeah I think Mae Lam always had that instinct that Wathit would be unappreciative of the fact. When Rut talked to his mom about Wathit she always hesitant for Wathit to know about them and tells Rut as long as Wathit is safe and happy then it's fine.

I love everyone's comments and analysis! I totally agree with everything.

An interesting point was brought up about them meeting. How about if they grew up together?! Do you guys think that Rut would be like Koon or would he sacrifice everything for his brother despite wanting May so bad?! Haha I would love to hear some inputs heheh

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I honestly think babies are not always born pure and innocent. I think babies are born with a set personality and everything they do is a reaction based on that personality. Some of that personality comes from genes, a part of it comes from an innate nature within that baby regardless of genes, and the rest of it is nurture. My siblings and I grew up exactly the same in genetic makeup and environment yet we're sooooo different. So with that being said, a part of why Angkoon is such a bad guy is probably because he just is, innately. Now, he has the ability and power to change but he chooses not to. He chooses to hate and live his life counting someone else's blessings rather than his own.

As for Rut, they weren't the richest people on the block but they weren't exactly dirt poor either. Their family was well balanced but just without a father figure. Some boys will take the responsiblity of being the man of the house and take care of his family while others will run away from it, neglect it, and flee or waste away their lives. Seeing how Rut maximizes on a weakness in his life, no father figure, I'm sure, he will choose Watit's heart and feelings over his own. He is the oldest for a reason. It was just fated to be that way. I believe that God will never place us in battles or situations beyond what we can handle, like he will never put more on you than you can bear! So it was just Rut's duty to be born first to take care of the family in his Father's place. Watit would have ran because of the pressure. I mean, Rut doesn't even want to steal someone's girlfriend, so why would he steal his own brother's?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
aiyaja said:
I'm still skimming through the episodes at TrueLife and was going to translate them here but I've been a bit busy. I'll do it by this weekend for sure. I thought since today was a holiday with no work, I would have some free time. But I guess, not. :cry:

Thank you so much for your efforts! Just wanted you to know I truly appreciate yours and everyone else's hard work in translating for us. Thank you so so so much.
Can't wait to see your translations! And take your time :)

Mannie said:
Yeah I think Mae Lam always had that instinct that Wathit would be unappreciative of the fact. When Rut talked to his mom about Wathit she always hesitant for Wathit to know about them and tells Rut as long as Wathit is safe and happy then it's fine.

I love everyone's comments and analysis! I totally agree with everything.

An interesting point was brought up about them meeting. How about if they grew up together?! Do you guys think that Rut would be like Koon or would he sacrifice everything for his brother despite wanting May so bad?! Haha I would love to hear some inputs heheh

Glad you're enjoying our comments and analysis because I enjoy yours as well :)

And I feel babies are born pure and innocent contradicting Aiyaja's comment. I feel that babies are born with no set personalities and that their experiences and environment are what shapes their personality and view of the world. Therefore, I lean towards the nurture part.

I feel Koon was brought up a certain way that was very different from how Ruth was brought up. Ruth was brought up with no father figure and had his mom and later on, his sister. I feel that with just his mom and sister as family, it had an impact on his personality and view on life. If Ruth grew up differently without, let's say, a family, he would definitely be different. I don't know how he'd be but I feel the environment and his experiences would have shaped him differently. He might have a more colder view of the world or possibly anything else.
If Ruth and Wathit grew up together, I don't know how Ruth would be... I'd hate to say Ruth would be like Koon but I kinda feel like he would be similar to Koon -- the envious type because Wathit has a weak heart and Wathit would definitely be looked after "more" due to his condition. Ruth would grow up being the one who was "less" cared for and possibly envy Wathit.

As for Koon, judging from how his uncle treats him and sees Wathit before him & how Koon doesn't have any other family, I feel that had a lot to do with the person he is today. If Koon grew up in a warmer household, I don't think he'd be the person he is now. He would probably be less hostile.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Good points. :dance1:

We will never know how Rut and Watit will turn out if they grew up together. Perhaps that's why they were ill fated to not exist together. :cry:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Yay, finally home. :yawn: Lots of things to catch up on. :sweat: My hands feel heavy and tired. Haha, you guys talked a lot in my absence. :lol2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah. I just totally loved today's episode, that's all. I loved all of the emotions displayed on Rut and May's faces when they hurted each other with words and actions. :bhehe: They're such a silly pair, like being in love for the first time. I know that Rut was in a previous relationship and supposedly, he was deeply in love with her, but um...how can he be so mature towards his family and business affairs yet so silly towards May. Love makes all of us fools. :crush: :spin: :coverlaf:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahah. I just totally loved today's episode, that's all. I loved all of the emotions displayed on Rut and May's faces when they hurted each other with words and actions. :bhehe: They're such a silly pair, like being in love for the first time. I know that Rut was in a previous relationship and supposedly, he was deeply in love with her, but um...how can he be so mature towards his family and business affairs yet so silly towards May. Love makes all of us fools. :crush: :spin: :coverlaf:

I was actually shocked to read that you love today's episode so much, but I'm really happy and pleased that you do. :clap: Aw, love makes fools out of all of us indeed. I so need to eat; I'm going to need the energy to reply to all those wonderful and insightful posts. :lol:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Go ahead and eat. :dance1:

I'm not that great at making GIFs. Hahah or perhaps too lazy to. :secret: But man, there were so many sweet moments and eye staring scenes. :drools:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Go ahead and eat. :dance1:

I'm not that great at making GIFs. Hahah or perhaps too lazy to. :secret: But man, there were so many sweet moments and eye staring scenes. :drools:

Aw! Thanks, Aiyaja. I do need the food to help my brain function. Haven't been feeling too bright lately. :crazy:

Ooh, leave the GIFs to me. :wink: I've got my favorites that I want to create, but tell me yours! I want to know! :woot: :bhehe: Hehe, I will get back to all the comments, after taking care of some recent things first. :strong:

Oh? We have 23 users (guests) reading this topic now. I hope some of them are our fellow SSP and ToomVill buddies. :spin: :grouphug:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Wow. We have 31 guests now. :dance2:

I really liked all of them, to be honest. They all had a different emotion tagged onto each scene.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Wow. We have 31 guests now. :dance2:

I really liked all of them, to be honest. They all had a different emotion tagged onto each scene.

The power of Ngao Jai and ToomVill! :thumbsup: Edited: Thirty-five guests, Aiyaja! :dance1: And wow, this thread has received a lot of views in the past hour or so! :clap2:

Aw, I want to re-watch episode 7 again, this time in HD. :teary: Standard definition will have to do for now. :lol: Ah, ok, you liked all their scenes...aw! :wub:

Here's a photo of the attempted R scene tomorrow. Gah, May looks so defeated while Rut looks rather dejected. :cry:

Credit: lakornexact's IG.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
38 guests now! :woot2:

That's what I love about ToomVill, every role that Toomtam portrays with Vill is always with so much angst, love, passion, and pain. Like that photo up there, so much emotions from both. Like both are so hurt yet they can't seem to understand each other. :cry:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
38 guests now! :woot2:

That's what I love about ToomVill, every role that Toomtam portrays with Vill is always with so much angst, love, passion, and pain. Like that photo up there, so much emotions from both. Like both are so hurt yet they can't seem to understand each other. :cry:

Woot woot! :party:

YES! So much emotions from the both of them. :teary: Um, is that a bad or good thing that they can't seem to understand each other? I say, probably both, for I have a feeling they're only going to grow closer together and learn more about each other. :blush:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's a good thing that they can't seem to understand each other because that just means more skinship for us. Lol

Plus, I think as possessive Rut is, whether he trusted May or not in being faithful to him, he'll always be jealous of May, the woman he loves. I mean, when he first saw her, he was already possessive and jealous of her when Koon was near her. Hahah. May is in it for the long run, all of that fire. Hahaha. But perhaps when they patch things up Rut wouldn't be so fired up because he'll share some of that heat with May, finally. Like Thitit. Hahahah!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
It's a good thing that they can't seem to understand each other because that just means more skinship for us. Lol

Plus, I think as possessive Rut is, whether he trusted May or not in being faithful to him, he'll always be jealous of May, the woman he loves. I mean, when he first saw her, he was already possessive and jealous of her when Koon was near her. Hahah. May is in it for the long run, all of that fire. Hahaha. But perhaps when they patch things up Rut wouldn't be so fired up because he'll share some of that heat with May, finally. Like Thitit. Hahahah!

I hate my slow laptop. <_< :thumbdown:

Whahaha, thank goodness for their misunderstandings, then. It's times like this that it's a good thing. Haha, yes, Rut was indeed quite possessive with May, considering that he never interacted with her until episode 5! Haha, I just love his impulsive actions and feelings when it comes to her. I'm looking forward to their shared passion. :pervie: