AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Man, hopefully, there's a willing in here. Hahah!

If not...we're going to be devastated. :cry1: :lmao: There should be, considering how Rut and May are so loving towards each other in some scenes.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maybe not since he'll probably feel guilty for taking his brother's legal wife to be his own. Hahah. Well, unless May pushes Rut's buttons enough. He can hardly breathe with her in his sight. Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Maybe not since he'll probably feel guilty for taking his brother's legal wife to be his own. Hahah. Well, unless May pushes Rut's buttons enough. He can hardly breathe with her in his sight. Lol

*Groan* That unwelcoming guilt. :spin: Nah, I don't think he's going to rawr her, unless you meant that he feels so much for her that he can't take it anymore. (Although he'll feel so guilty afterwards, yikes.) Haha, just like Thit was with Gan, Rut can hardly contain himself when he's alone with May.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just finish episode 7. I didn't actually watch it watch it. I had it played in the background while I was surfing the net.

I don't like how Rut is such a hypocrite lol I mean he doesn't want Koon to be near May. But does he realize, he is getting too close to May? That is his bro's gal. As much as I love the skin-ship, that just keeps bothering me haha... He accuses May of adultery but he is sleeping next to a married woman. I love how he pinned her down in episode 6 and ended up just sleeping on top of her but at the same time, I'm just shaking my head haha... I swear my good and evil conscious is continuously battling each other. It's like a war zone in my head.

I don't think Wathit will take it well if he learns he has a twin brother and living mother. I mean I would be pissed, they could have still visited me. I don't think they will keep Wathit alive to the very end. He loves May so much he couldn't even let Koon and May be an item. He basically grew up with Koon, so you think he will let Rut take his happiness away? By his happiness, I meant May lol either way if he dies, the guilt for May and Rut will be a huge obstacle. So I think they should have made Rut and May act out the wedding instead of Wathit and May.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
I don't know if Watit would be happy knowing that he has a biological Mother and twin brother. I mean, the poor boy has Koon as an older brother and that has left such a bitter taste in his mouth and we're talking about a guy he grew up with as babies. Plus, Watit is so spoiled, I doubt he's going to know how to share. When Por Liang was running around trying to make him happy, he didn't care for those efforts. He just wanted to fulfil his own wishes and dreams. Buuuuut. I understand Watit. He's not going to fucntion or think normally after being drugged up his whole entire life and not being able to do regular things and getting bullied too.

He may be happy or may not. He may not be able to accept reality that his Mother chose to give him away for whatever reason it is. Sometimes, being left behind or abandoned is worse than suffering in poverty. At least in poverty, your heart is full. That's why the Mom didn't want the twins to meet. She didn't want to make things worse. Some things are best left unsaid.
I agree with u, but I am sure that he will not be happy if he found out May fell in love with his twin brother, that is one thing he will not give in lol. 

AikOm^_^

fun said:
I just finish episode 7. I didn't actually watch it watch it. I had it played in the background while I was surfing the net.

I don't like how Rut is such a hypocrite lol I mean he doesn't want Koon to be near May. But does he realize, he is getting too close to May? That is his bro's gal. As much as I love the skin-ship, that just keeps bothering me haha... He accuses May of adultery but he is sleeping next to a married woman. I love how he pinned her down in episode 6 and ended up just sleeping on top of her but at the same time, I'm just shaking my head haha... I swear my good and evil conscious is continuously battling each other. It's like a war zone in my head.

I don't think Wathit will take it well if he learns he has a twin brother and living mother. I mean I would be pissed, they could have still visited me. I don't think they will keep Wathit alive to the very end. He loves May so much he couldn't even let Koon and May be an item. He basically grew up with Koon, so you think he will let Rut take his happiness away? By his happiness, I meant May lol either way if he dies, the guilt for May and Rut will be a huge obstacle. So I think they should have made Rut and May act out the wedding instead of Wathit and May.

Hah, I do that, too, when "watching" certain lakorns. I "watch" them while doing other things on my laptop.

Fun, that's exactly what I said! The part about Rut marrying May (as Watit) instead of the real Watit. If only Aom and the scriptwriter had taken that route! A little less guilt.

ImmaSingaholic said:
I agree with u, but I am sure that he will not be happy if he found out May fell in love with his twin brother, that is one thing he will not give in lol. 

Dang it...I still need to get back to the other comments. :cry1: But hey! Haha, so nice to hear from you again in here, dear ImmaSingaholic! :woot: :kiss:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh I forgot to mention, I can't wait until Rut finds out the reason why May decided to marry Wathit and hopefully find how douchy Por Liang and Wathit really are haha.

AikOm^_^

fun said:
Oh I forgot to mention, I can't wait until Rut find out the reason why May decided to marry Wathit and hopefully find how douchy Por Liang and Wathit really are haha.

Yowch, that will dampen his spirits. :cry:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Well, just like the song, Rut loves May but can't have her because she belongs to his brother. That is what creates the whole situation in Rut's heart, so I think it's important that Watit and May got married; thus, Aom and them didn't take that part out in this remake either or else it would have changed the entire basis.

I'm just taking everything lightly. Haha or else I'll stressed out about a lot of inconsistencies in here. :bhehe:

Yeah, wait until Rut finds out that the person who saved Rin was Mai and it was May who saved Mai who saved Rin who is Rut's younger sister who was saved by Mai who is May's brother who made May marry Watit who is his brother to save her brother who saved his sister. Haahaha! :weee:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Maiko^_^ said:

Hah, I do that, too, when "watching" certain lakorns. I "watch" them while doing other things on my laptop.

Fun, that's exactly what I said! The part about Rut marrying May (as Watit) instead of the real Watit. If only Aom and the scriptwriter had taken that route! A little less guilt.
I know if only I was one of Aom's employee, I would have added my two cents lol

I find myself skipping Mai and what's her name scenes, Cherreen's character. Every time Mouse grace the scene, I want to pluck his eye brows.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah. Mouse is cute though. Their scenes are actually pretty cute.

Dang, Navin though. He's so hot. Due too. That girl looks like she wants to eat Navin every time. :drools:

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG I was trying to search up Cherreen's character because I totally forgot her character's name and it finally hit me. No wonder she looked so familiar. She's Nichkhun's little sister.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha, yeah. She's pretty good though. Her emotions are spot on too. I don't know but I think the two have decent chemistry like puppy lovish.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I wonder what is going through Rut's mind when he tries to R May lol. He must feel really guilty doing that to his brother's legal wife. lol, but on the other hand since he misunderstands that May is a bad woman so he can justify his actions with that excuse lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
aiyaja said:
Well, just like the song, Rut loves May but can't have her because she belongs to his brother. That is what creates the whole situation in Rut's heart, so I think it's important that Watit and May got married; thus, Aom and them didn't take that part out in this remake either or else it would have changed the entire basis.

I'm just taking everything lightly. Haha or else I'll stressed out about a lot of inconsistencies in here. :bhehe:

Yeah, wait until Rut finds out that the person who saved Rin was Mai and it was May who saved Mai who saved Rin who is Rut's younger sister who was saved by Mai who is May's brother who made May marry Watit who is his brother to save her brother who saved his sister. Haahaha! :weee:
That's true but even if Rut married May in Wathit's place, the guilt still lingers. Exact has made significant changes to all of lakorn remakes (some shouldn't even be consider remakes cough Roy Ruk Roy Adeed cough) so they could have done the same with this. It would have worked out better but oh well...

AikOm^_^

Urgh, you guys are too fast! >.<

aiyaja said:

What?! That last part...ugh, my brain! :wackonut: :lmao3: Are you trying to kill me, Aiyaja? :faint:

But the song would still apply to Rut and his feelings, even if May wasn't married to Watit. She would have been still been meant to be Watit's...er, if that makes sense. :spin:

fun said:
I know if only I was one of Aom's employee, I would have added my two cents lol

I find myself skipping Mai and what's her name scenes, Cherreen's character. Every time Mouse grace the scene, I want to pluck his eye brows.

Yeah, I would have made more suggestions. Aw, I find Mouse and Cherreen stinkin' cute together! I love their scenes!

aiyaja said:
Hahah. Mouse is cute though. Their scenes are actually pretty cute.

Dang, Navin though. He's so hot. Due too. That girl looks like she wants to eat Navin every time. :drools:

:lmao2: :rofl: Haha, so true; Due does look like that whenever Naree eyeballs Koon. :coverlaf: I don't blame her!

fun said:
OMG I was trying to search up Cherreen's character because I totally forgot her character's name and it finally hit me. No wonder she looked so familiar. She's Nichkhun's little sister.

Hehe, yeah, she is.

ImmaSingaholic said:
I wonder what is going through Rut's mind when he tries to R May lol. He must feel really guilty doing that to his brother's legal wife. lol, but on the other hand since he misunderstands that May is a bad woman so he can justify his actions with that excuse lol

Guilt for sure! And shame. :no:

fun said:
That's true but even if Rut married May in Wathit's place, the guilt still lingers. Exact has made significant changes to all of lakorn remakes (some shouldn't even be consider remakes cough Roy Ruk Roy Adeed cough) so they could have done the same with this. It would have worked out better but oh well...

Um-hmm!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
ImmaSingaholic said:
I think sometimes Rut forgets that he's Rut. I think when it comes to May, he's Watit. :pervie:

fun said:
Yeah, right? I don't even know why they left it like that. It would still have been heartbreaking without the whole marriage between Watit and May. :shrug: :shutup:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I think sometimes Rut forgets that he's Rut. I think when it comes to May, he's Watit. :pervie:

Yeah, right? I don't even know why they left it like that. It would still have been heartbreaking without the whole marriage between Watit and May. :shrug: :shutup:

Hehe, I think there's both of Rut and Watit in Rut that makes him who he is when he's with May. Uh, like he's...living as both... Urgh, sorry for the bad explanation. :sweat: I stink. :smack: He's not all like Watit, but he's using Watit's name to justify his actions. Hmm, I need to think this through. :scratchhead2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Yeah, his heart is confused. Haha. Gosh, it must be tormenting though falling for someone who keeps saying your brother's name.