ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Guilt for sure! And shame. :no:
I feel bad for May lol, she's just this innocent woman who has done nothing wrong lol and to be honest there isn't any concrete evidence that she cheated on him with Koon lol like u didnt actually see them kissing or what. lakorn logic : misunderstanding happens in a blink of an eye when pra ek see nang ek with another man doing NOTHING lol

aiyaja said:
I think sometimes Rut forgets that he's Rut. I think when it comes to May, he's Watit. :pervie:
I agree, but he is already falling for her and I think deep down he really hope that May is his wife and not his bro's. Poor May still doesn't know a thing lol

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
^Yeah, his heart is confused. Haha. Gosh, it must be tormenting though falling for someone who keeps saying your brother's name.

That's why I love Rut's line to May when she meets up with him in the field: "You never knew me. I'm just only a shadow...a shadow of Watit." :teary: So deep.

Hehe, perhaps Rut and May are this loving because they have already done it? :bhehe: I love this hug between them! :wub:

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
I feel bad for May lol, she's just this innocent woman who has done nothing wrong lol and to be honest there isn't any concrete evidence that she cheated on him with Koon lol like u didnt actually see them kissing or what. lakorn logic : misunderstanding happens in a blink of an eye when pra ek see nang ek with another man doing NOTHING lol

I agree, but he is already falling for her and I think deep down he really hope that May is his wife and not his bro's. Poor May still doesn't know a thing lol

Too funnie, the bolded part. :lolyup: Haha, May has her faults, but she is pretty much innocent in all of Rut's accusations. :lol:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
ImmaSingaholic said:
:bhehe: :whahuh: :coverlaf: Sooooooo freaking true. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: Hahahahaaahha! :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

Maiko^_^ said:

Hehe, perhaps Rut and May are this loving because they have already done it? :bhehe: I love this hug between them! :wub:
I hope they don't cut out this scene! There could be a willing. Now I gotta skim some more of the episodes at TrueLife. :coverlaf: :pervie:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
:bhehe: :whahuh: :coverlaf: Sooooooo freaking true. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: Hahahahaaahha! :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool:

I hope they don't cut out this scene! There could be a willing. Now I gotta skim some more of the episodes at TrueLife. :coverlaf: :pervie:

I hope so, too. :spin: Skim to your heart's content. Let us know. :spin: :woot: All the dirty details, please. :)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I have to make time to do everything. For the next 3 days, I'll be timing and subbing, so I probably won't have time to skim and translate but I'll do that this weekend for sure. :dance1:

Thank you, Ngao Jai and ToomVill for giving me the energy to do so much with so little time. :dance2:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Yeah, I have to make time to do everything. For the next 3 days, I'll be timing and subbing, so I probably won't have time to skim and translate but I'll do that this weekend for sure. :dance1:

Thank you, Ngao Jai and ToomVill for giving me the energy to do so much with so little time. :dance2:

Yikes, I was just joking, Aiyaja! I'm sorry! :spin: :flowers: Don't stress yourself. :console: I hope you get plenty of rest the remainder of this week. :grouphug: :kiss:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
You're not stress. Don't worry about it. :dance1:

I'm so excited to sub today's episode when it is uploaded. :woot:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:

Thank you so much for subbing!!! can't wait to see it with subs ehehehe 
@Maiko I only watched 20 mins of episode 7, had to go out now gahhhh will complete it after I come back hehehehe, have a nice day/good night to u guys na!!! :) :)

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:

Aw...I still want you to get plenty of rest though. :spin: :console: :kiss: Excited for the subs, Aiyaja! Can't wait til OneHD uploads episode 7. Here's one of our favorite scenes. :D

ImmaSingaholic said:
Thank you so much for subbing!!! can't wait to see it with subs ehehehe 
@Maiko I only watched 20 mins of episode 7, had to go out now gahhhh will complete it after I come back hehehehe, have a nice day/good night to u guys na!!! :) :)

Aw, :goodnite: to you, then! Sweet dreams! :kiss: :grouphug: Looks like I'm going to be up all night again. :lmao: :ninja: :scarytv: :nailbiter: :yawn:

Currently working hard on replying to the other comments. :smack:

aiyaja said:
You're welcome ja, always willing for ToomVill. :dance1:

:cry: :spin: :wub: :kiss3:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Aww! Thanks ja! So cute! My heart just floats away watching this scene. Haha.

Haha, yours is floating away, mine is melting. :faint: :spicy: I feel like a puddle. Haha, they both looked a little too caught up in the moment. Seriously. :blush: You're welcome, Aiyaja! :kiss:

aiyaja said:
BTS!!!!! Going to sub it now!

*VIDEO*

EEK! :yahoo: :woot: I'm going to watch it now! :coverlaf: Then re-watch it with your subs. :lolyup: Thanks, Aiyaja. :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

AAAAAAAH!!!!! I would have screamed longer and louder, but, I'm kind of too drained to do so. :lol: Hehe, lack of sleep and plus, ToomVill make me weak! :woot: Oh, gwarsh! And I thought the BTS of Toomtam's epic dance scene was my favorite BTS! (Oh, I can't forget about the BTS on their MV now! That one is also a personal favorite. :D) Haha, I love all the BTS focusing on them. :wub: That particular BTS is one of the most relaxing and interactive I've seen from them, especially with both Toomtam and Vill joking with each other and laughing together. :blush: AW.... :heart: Too many cute scenes in the BTS! One noteworthy scene is the one in which Toomtam waddled up to Vill in the pool and rubbed her shoulder apologetically. Hehe, oh, you two! Well, every time they grace the screen, I just scream! :yahoo: :weee: :spicy:

Ooh la la! I dearly hope we get a BTS special on that attempted R scene!!!! :pervie: :woot2: :worthy:

Haha, thanks, Aiyaja! :heart: :kiss3:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Wow! One HD already uploaded Episode 7. Gee, they're fast this time. Anyway, I have to head out to sleep, see you guys tomorrow and I'll continue with the sub tomorrow.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Oh no!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: Viki is not working for me! I can't see the Clips Section still! Ughhhhh!

It's disappeared for me, too; it was there earlier. :eek: Aiyaja, did you try clicking on one of the episode parts? By clicking on it, it takes me to the video, but I can see the Clips Section below it... Does that help you out? :spin:

aiyaja said:
Wow! One HD already uploaded Episode 7. Gee, they're fast this time. Anyway, I have to head out to sleep, see you guys tomorrow and I'll continue with the sub tomorrow.

I saw that! :woot: They're a little faster this time, yay! Aw, :goodnite: to you, dear Aiyaja! :console: :kiss: :kiss3: :grouphug: Have a good night's sleep and rest. Sweet dreams. :pervie: :bhehe: As for me...I have stuff to finish. :yawn: :smack: :strong:

AikOm^_^

Here I go with my replies to those beautiful comments that were posted while I was away from this thread. :dance1: Putting the quotes and my responses under a spoiler tag. :lol:

Oh, I'm not done replying to the comments...but I just wanted to post this first...haha. Will come back to edit this post. :D Um, it would take forever for someone like me to reply in details to all the posts. So, to make it short, haha, all your posts, from the praises to the criticisms, I just :heart: reading through all of them. :wub: They make me fin! :grouphug: :heart:

Mannie said:
Hehe I barely got back and read your message Maiko! I hope you had an awesome Valentines day! 

Ooh! I never thought about that Aiyaja haha. I was watching it and looking at May's eyes and body language, I knew she was so worried. I was like just call him ahhh haha, but it makes sense especially when she knows she's a good girl! lololol but I totally agree!!

Presidents day today! I woke up extra early to find NJ episode!! Here is the link to the episode if it hasn't been posted yet. Off to watch it muahah.

http://lakorn.guchill.com/%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%B2%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%88-16-2-58

By the way, this website is fast uploading BUT you have to search for NJ sometimes. I searched it up on their search bar and it came up fast. I was  waiting for it, but I was like hell no lol I wanna watch it now and it came up! LOL

Aw, thanks, Mann! :kiss: :grouphug: I did have an awesome Valentine's Day, thank you. Thanks to you guys and my loved ones! :heart:

Oh, thanks for sharing that link to episode 7!

MissSunny said:
Darn!!! I will have to wait until after work to watch episode 7!!! Thanks everyone for the updates and pictures!!! More skinship for our lovely ToomVill couple!!! 

Aw, we miss you, MissSunny! :cry: Why were you so quiet yesterday? :scratchhead2:

preetam said:
They can cut Bood scenes for all I care :p

Haha, same here. Bood is one of the few characters I feel that NJ doesn't need. Give Wat to Tippy.

aiyaja said:
I'm watching this right now! Yay!!!!

Yay! :clap: (That's what I would have wanted to say, before you were done with the episode. :lol:)

preetam said:
I finished episode 7 raw and I loved what I saw. I like Vill here cause her character at some moment makes me relate to her. I am not cold to May I like how Portray May cuteness and festiness without giving the feeling she does not understand the character. May still give off this classy nek aura. I love TT and Vill dynamic duo and through the "nursing" scene, their fight near the pool, the snake scene or when they visit the field together I feel this strong partnership that they really studied the characters together. I love Navin and Diew acting too. I want more tippy too and less Bood.
I loved the scene when she wanted to check his eyes also. Good chemistry :)

Um-hmm, um-hmm! ToomVill are a dynamic duo indeed! Oh, yes, their chemistry was too good during that eye-checking scene. :thumbsup:

Mannie said:
I can't wait for tomorrow! Is there going to be an R scene in this version?! Or an R scene in general? Or is this all trickery again LOL. I need answers!! haha.

I loved today's episode! I wouldn't say as one of the best, but still good indeed!

First off, couldn't help but smile the whole time when Rut just made plans for him and May out of no where! OMG OMG. So funny. And how he just told Koon straight up it was a husband and wife thing. Too funny! When May was like "this is what you were talking about?" hahahah when it was a regular place in town, then Rut is all saying something like its up to how you interpret it or vice versa..can't remember but it was cute!

Loveeeed the poool scene! Can't believe Rut just took off his clothes to dive in and go swimming with mia ja! You can see the anger in Koon's eyes when Rut did that. He is such a dare devil haha. I can't believe he threw May in the pool! I need more scenes like this please. It was so worthwhile, I want to rewatch it again! All the kisses he was giving her, ahhh so much. I actually like when Koon is there, shows how jealous Rut is. Compared to previous pra'eks, I feel like Rut is actually pretty nice haha and I'm so glad that May isn't weak. I feel bad for her at times. Vill's eyes when she shows how upset she is just gets me every time! 

I haven't got a chance to say how good Navin is in here. He is really good at playing the baddy, but at the same time when he is so nice to May it gets to me too! Haha, he can come off really gentle and sweet towards May. I can see why May can't brush him off sometimes. That's why we have jealous Rut to piss him off.  :woot2:

Naree is crazy. She is way jealous of May (which I could see why hahaha  :wink:). Koon is so using her now, especially after he slept with her. I really like her hair lol, which is a random aside from what I was just talking about! When Koon imagined that it was May, May looked so pretty! Koon and Naree don't really get me that angry though, I feel like it could be worse especially seeing other antagonists haha. But I shouldn't speak too soon, feel like they might transition in later episodes, which I wouldn't be surprised haha, more drama is going to happen.

Bood and Wat scenes were funny today lol. When they fought in the fields, hahaha. They are good for each other. They end up together, yes? I initially though that it was going to be Thippy and Wat, but from the looks of it it'll be Bood and Wat? Will Thippy get with anyone?

SO OBVIOUS when Chard fought Rut! How can you NOT tell it's him?! Unless Rut knows but doesn't want to say anything? Hahah when Chard told Koon that there was no way that Rut would know it was him  :rolleyes1: .

Loved when May wiped down Rut's body! When Rut asked and she insisted Naree do it hahah May is such a joker! It was totally cute when she said that she was really worried for him even if he doesn't believe her. Her sincerity is so good! I love it.

LOL at the contact scene! Rut is lying his way out of so many things now haha. May is getting closer to knowing what is up! Especially when he called Wat to help when May got bit by the snake. That scene was so cute and May was really thankful he helped.   :heart:

Can't wait for tomorrow!!

Haha, it's all just trickery, Mann. I doubt we'll get to see a rawr scene. We'll be lucky if we get a willing! :spin: To sum it up, I :heart: your review! :wub:

Yes, I believe Bood and Wat will end up with each other. I wanted Tippy with Wat though. :cry1: They're a cuter pair hehe. Aw, I hope Tippy will get with a special someone! (Er, not Chard, please. :loool:) Right! It was too obvious that it was Chard attacking Rut in the forest. :lolyup:

I loved it, too, when May wiped Rut's body. :drool: Hehe, all their scenes are too cute and swoon-worthy! :faint: :spicy:

aiyaja said:
I absolutely LOVED and LOVED today's Episode 7. This is my favorite episode so far. I am so fin and in with ToomVill as RutMay right now! :weee:

Rut and May went through a rainbow of emotions today from funny, sad, sincere, jealousy, to love. Today's episode was fully loaded with an array of emotions that built so much. Every episode onwards needs to be like today's and more.

My favorite scenes and why.

1. After the morning run and Chard's issue, Rut and May's conversation in their bedroom. When May said, "At first, I thought that the love you had for me would be able to make me live here, but what you are doing right now, is making me feel bad." Right when the piano music began playing, Vill's emotions through her eyes were spot on. She delivered her lines and emotions so well. Likewise for Toomtam. You can see it in Rut that he was a bit too harsh and stepped back a bit in his anger. I loved this scene. Now, we're hitting the emotions that are brewing from deep within.

2. The scene of their little spontaneous date. Their little conversation wasn't much but it was just so cute to see them joke around and tug at each other, words wise.

3. The pool scene! Bravo! Bravo! Bravo to both ToomVill for nailing everything in this scene! I mean, it was so powerful, so much energy, so much emotions just bursting everywhere! I felt sort of sorry for May when she kept saying, it hurts and Rut just continued grabbing onto her, but at least she slapped him! When Rut threw May into the pool, May was like WTF? Where's the nice Watit? :loool: Priceless!

4. The day after breakfast. Hahaha, it's soooo refreshing to see them both eating and just staring at each other. There's not much dialogue but their eyes and body gestures says it all. See, May is reciprocating back Rut's energy. In this scene, she actually sulks and says, "I'm going to stay in the kitchen all day and see what you'll do for doing that to me yesterday." If a woman didn't care for a man, she wouldn't do things to spite him. :coverlaf: Such silly ways too.

5. When May helps Watit onto their bed after he gets stabbed. She stares at him and jokes that it's karma for his wrong doings to her yesterday. Hahahah. Then he says, "You're probably sad that I didn't die." And May actually sincerely answers and says, "No matter how angry I get at you, I don't want anything to happen to you." It went from a  humorous tone to aww, cute, to serious tone. :spin:

6. The entire scene when May was wiping Rut down. The music, the stares, the eye contact...everything was just perfect. I wished the scene was longer, but wow. They dwelled on both of each other's growing fondness towards each other. Rut was so cute when he asked her if she was worried about him. May was just so genuine in her response. Both ToomVill did a superb performance in this scene. I loved it! :coverlaf: I don't know if Rut was asking for himself or for Watit. :dance2:

7. The whole snake situation. Awwww. He saved her life. Thank goodness for P'Koon who triggers Rut's possessiveness or else we wouldn't even get hugs, tugs, pulls, and kisses from Rut to May. :drools:

Can't wait for tomorrow!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Aw,

ceda_lee said:
Today is a holiday which means I have to wait til tomorrow to catch up at work. I am envious of you ladies.

preetam said:
I keep laughing at some Rut scenes especially when he was removing his clothes to go into the pool. The man sure keep am eye on his wife/sister in law ! I love how Aom made Rut responsible for the farm and how it is shown he is a hard worker man who was well taught about nature things -look at the way he handled the snake. I think that by now it appear obvious to some characters (Goon) that Wathit can't be Wathit. The problem how explain this ? Now they still observe him but I am sure Goon will be the first to know about the secret.

Seein Wathit lying like this and "lifeless" makes me feel bad for him but at the same his state now is a symbole of what he was before being like that : clueless absolutely clueless. He is in his own world people care for him but he is absolutely powerless and can't see what is going on in his environment (he has never ever talkes to his workers or communicate with the nature around him). So even though there people caring for him being so clueless makes him even more weaker and lose what he thinks is his ! On Rut case he accepted to take his brother place but deep down I have always thought for his own benefit. From day 1 he loved May and from day 1 he flirted with May knowing that she is his sister in law and married. He plays the role which is not his and I feel the outcome of won't be good -on the ending theme one can see how sorrowful May feels and I completely understand her ! I can't waif to see the upcoming episodes :)

huajaikaungtur said:
I am so in love with all your thoughts regarding the episodes and the characters.
So insightful and interesting to read. The episodes seem to not disappoint at all! So happy :D

preetam said:
Off topic but thank to HuaJai I could hear Gam singing -Plae Kao MV- and she has such a nice Voice and she is so pretty. Black beauty :)

aiyaja said:

Yeah, Rut was awesome in that pool scene. He was harsh on May due to jealousy, it was like pain derived from pain. :dance1:

Yeah, I feel sorry for Watit. The poor boy never had a chance to say goodbye to anyone. Plus he lost to Koon in a battle to save his woman. And he got beaten up so badly, such a sad way to die or leave the world into an unconscious state.

Hhaha, Rut can't help his own ambitions and emotions from creeping up and influencing what he does. :pervie:

huajaikaungtur said:
No problem! :D Glad I helped you out! I love Gam's singing, too. Her voice is so beautiful and touching.
I also enjoyed Gun's OST for Plae Kao, too. Both of their voices are perfect for this movie.

huajaikaungtur said:
I can't wait to see the pool scene with Ruth & May! Ekkkk, he's harsh, too? That's a bonus! Hahahaha.

And I agree. Poor Wathit. Before going unconscious, he left off on a bad note :( I also think it's super sad how he may never know he has a twin brother and he has never met Ruth.
Ah, how I wish these two will meet at least once before Wathit's parting of this world but it's unlikely.

aiyaja said:
I don't know if Watit would be happy knowing that he has a biological Mother and twin brother. I mean, the poor boy has Koon as an older brother and that has left such a bitter taste in his mouth and we're talking about a guy he grew up with as babies. Plus, Watit is so spoiled, I doubt he's going to know how to share. When Por Liang was running around trying to make him happy, he didn't care for those efforts. He just wanted to fulfil his own wishes and dreams. Buuuuut. I understand Watit. He's not going to fucntion or think normally after being drugged up his whole entire life and not being able to do regular things and getting bullied too.

He may be happy or may not. He may not be able to accept reality that his Mother chose to give him away for whatever reason it is. Sometimes, being left behind or abandoned is worse than suffering in poverty. At least in poverty, your heart is full. That's why the Mom didn't want the twins to meet. She didn't want to make things worse. Some things are best left unsaid.

AikOm^_^

Coming back to edit this post. :dance1:

huajaikaungtur said:
Now that you put it that way, I am undecided on whether I want Ruth and Wathit to meet.
Knowing Wathit, he'll probably be unforgiving when he finds out his biological mother didn't raise him and I don't think he'll understand his mom's reasons for doing so. As for Ruth, he understand his mom's intentions well and even sympathizes her but Wathit is the complete opposite. And Wathit would probably have a more bitter view of the world when finding out that his mom and twin brother were still in existence so yes, I see your point.
I also think Wathit wouldn't be "happy" with finding out about his mom and Ruth. It would just cause more chaos.

If Wathit does end up discovering about and meeting his mom and Ruth, I don't think he'd be "happy." If anything, he'll probably deny the fact and try to ignore it especially if he finds out Ruth took over his place.
So yes, judging from his character, he'd never accept his real family.
But me being the support-family-love type of person, I would love for them all to meet and be a happy family even though it's not likely. Lol.

aiyaja said:
Yeah, I would like for Watit and Rut to meet along with their Mother and sister. I mean, it's just too sad that fate laid out such cards for them to deal with. But it would make it that much harder for Rut to admit his love with May if he was to ever see Watit alive, like talk and have a personality and call him brother.

huajaikaungtur said:
^ Yes. * sigh * It's going to be so hard for both brothers especially Ruth.
Ah, how will Ngao Jai unfold?

aiyaja said:
I'm still skimming through the episodes at TrueLife and was going to translate them here but I've been a bit busy. I'll do it by this weekend for sure. I thought since today was a holiday with no work, I would have some free time. But I guess, not. :cry:

Mannie said:
Yeah I think Mae Lam always had that instinct that Wathit would be unappreciative of the fact. When Rut talked to his mom about Wathit she always hesitant for Wathit to know about them and tells Rut as long as Wathit is safe and happy then it's fine.

I love everyone's comments and analysis! I totally agree with everything.

An interesting point was brought up about them meeting. How about if they grew up together?! Do you guys think that Rut would be like Koon or would he sacrifice everything for his brother despite wanting May so bad?! Haha I would love to hear some inputs heheh

aiyaja said:
I honestly think babies are not always born pure and innocent. I think babies are born with a set personality and everything they do is a reaction based on that personality. Some of that personality comes from genes, a part of it comes from an innate nature within that baby regardless of genes, and the rest of it is nurture. My siblings and I grew up exactly the same in genetic makeup and environment yet we're sooooo different. So with that being said, a part of why Angkoon is such a bad guy is probably because he just is, innately. Now, he has the ability and power to change but he chooses not to. He chooses to hate and live his life counting someone else's blessings rather than his own.

As for Rut, they weren't the richest people on the block but they weren't exactly dirt poor either. Their family was well balanced but just without a father figure. Some boys will take the responsiblity of being the man of the house and take care of his family while others will run away from it, neglect it, and flee or waste away their lives. Seeing how Rut maximizes on a weakness in his life, no father figure, I'm sure, he will choose Watit's heart and feelings over his own. He is the oldest for a reason. It was just fated to be that way. I believe that God will never place us in battles or situations beyond what we can handle, like he will never put more on you than you can bear! So it was just Rut's duty to be born first to take care of the family in his Father's place. Watit would have ran because of the pressure. I mean, Rut doesn't even want to steal someone's girlfriend, so why would he steal his own brother's?

MissSunny said:
YAY!!!! FINALLY HOME!!!! WATCHING EPISODE 7 RIGHT NOW!!! 

huajaikaungtur said:

Thank you so much for your efforts! Just wanted you to know I truly appreciate yours and everyone else's hard work in translating for us. Thank you so so so much.
Can't wait to see your translations! And take your time :)

Glad you're enjoying our comments and analysis because I enjoy yours as well :)

And I feel babies are born pure and innocent contradicting Aiyaja's comment. I feel that babies are born with no set personalities and that their experiences and environment are what shapes their personality and view of the world. Therefore, I lean towards the nurture part.

I feel Koon was brought up a certain way that was very different from how Ruth was brought up. Ruth was brought up with no father figure and had his mom and later on, his sister. I feel that with just his mom and sister as family, it had an impact on his personality and view on life. If Ruth grew up differently without, let's say, a family, he would definitely be different. I don't know how he'd be but I feel the environment and his experiences would have shaped him differently. He might have a more colder view of the world or possibly anything else.
If Ruth and Wathit grew up together, I don't know how Ruth would be... I'd hate to say Ruth would be like Koon but I kinda feel like he would be similar to Koon -- the envious type because Wathit has a weak heart and Wathit would definitely be looked after "more" due to his condition. Ruth would grow up being the one who was "less" cared for and possibly envy Wathit.

As for Koon, judging from how his uncle treats him and sees Wathit before him & how Koon doesn't have any other family, I feel that had a lot to do with the person he is today. If Koon grew up in a warmer household, I don't think he'd be the person he is now. He would probably be less hostile.

aiyaja said:
^Good points. :dance1:

We will never know how Rut and Watit will turn out if they grew up together. Perhaps that's why they were ill fated to not exist together. :cry: