aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maybe someone reported my comments or flagged me?! I don't know but this is insane. Haha. Nothing serious though. I can still like like photos! Lol it just annoys me a bit.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Ophh i thought you guys were blocked. Maybe ig is down, let me go check mine.
huajaikaungtur said:
IG works perfectly fine for me, girls! :eek:

Hmm, I'm able to post comments on some IG posts, but not not all... This is so strange. -_- Here's the error message:

Based on previous use of this feature, your account has been temporarily blocked from taking this action. This block will expire next Monday.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Maybe someone reported my comments or flagged me?! I don't know but this is insane. Haha. Nothing serious though. I can still like like photos! Lol it just annoys me a bit.

Whoops, maybe the same thing happened to me, too. :coverlaf: Yes, it's just annoying. :rolleyes:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Hmm yeah it works fine.

Whew for you! :phew:

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Which was most of the time! Lol

Yeah. :facepalm: I seriously wish Toomtam could have just portrayed a weak Watit without the feminine vibes. Come on, Toomtam! You could have done it! :cheer:

huajaikaungtur said:
I miss Wathit T____T

Aw, I do miss him, too. :cry:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Here more of my Watit

I just love the way he is

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Can you girls explain how Wathit is weak and feminine-like? Maybe it's just me but I don't see it, haha.
I mean when I see Wathit's weak character, I just see more of a childish and cowardly character not really a feminine character.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I don't think Watit is weak he is super manly for me, I want him..I want to take care of him for the rest of my life

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ceda, hahaaha, you copied and pasted my name?? See! That's when you know my username is too long and a mouthful!
But yes, stick to Marina from now on!

And hahaha, that's prob why Maiko and Aiyaja were blocked. They too crazy with their ToomVill obsession and commenting hahahaah.