AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
VILLNAN said:
Here more of my Watit

I just love the way he is

*PICs*

Glad you do!

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yeah! Brooke's Watit was weak but manly! I love that role of his

Toomtam would rock in a role like that!

huajaikaungtur said:
Can you girls explain how Wathit is weak and feminine-like? Maybe it's just me but I don't see it, haha.
I mean when I see Wathit's weak character, I just see more of a childish and cowardly character not really a feminine character.

Aw, you do, Marina? So sweet! Um, the way he giggles and walks and puts his hands together at times. I'm sorry. :sweat: :spin: I still adore Toomtam in his Watit role overall. :wink:

ceda_lee said:
They knew you guys were coming & going to flood their IG that's why you guys got blocked. Hehe jk jk.

...How could you?! :cry1:

VILLNAN said:
I don't think Watit is weak he is super manly for me, I want him..I want to take care of him for the rest of my life

Aw, yay! :thumbsup:

huajaikaungtur said:
Ceda, hahaaha, you copied and pasted my name?? See! That's when you know my username is too long and a mouthful!
But yes, stick to Marina from now on!

And hahaha, that's prob why Maiko and Aiyaja were blocked. They too crazy with their ToomVill obsession and commenting hahahaah.

Y tu, Marina? :lmao:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ohhh, I get what you guys mean about Wathit being feminine-like. I just saw his actions in more of a child-like view XD Hehe but I gotcha girls. Thank you, Maiko... as always <33
No worries, we still adore Toomtam and his character as Wathit!

I wouldn't say Wathit is "manly" per say; his body's manly though hahaha

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Ohhh, I get what you guys mean about Wathit being feminine-like. I just saw his actions in more of a child-like view XD Hehe but I gotcha girls. Thank you, Maiko... as always <33
No worries, we still adore Toomtam and his character as Wathit!

I wouldn't say Wathit is "manly" per say; his body's manly though hahaha

Oh, ok, I gotcha, too, Marina girl. :highfive: Yep, we still love Toomtam's Watit character anyway. And yes, his body's definitely manly, despite looking so weak. :lolyup:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko, I kidding I kidding! *joop joop*

Watit is supposed to be a weakling, spoiled brat & I think this version portrays that accurately. I think even if Brook wanted to play a character like that, it would be hard to deliver. Brook usually has a blank face to me. Maybe because I wasn't a fan & only saw like 3-4 of his dramas. Ruk Nakara is one of my favorite dramas (storyline & production) & I still think Brook sucked in it hahaha (no offense). He's not an actor that is full of life like Ken, Aum, Weir, Tik...just to name few. I honestly don't even remember how he portrayed Watit. I watched the beginning of Brook & Kob's version because Kob showed her ice skating talents in it haha.

Edit: And plus I can't see any man with a chronic heart condition being manly. Maybe only in K dramas. Does anybody know Dokko Jin from Best Love? Hahaha...ooooh he so MAN!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
^ Ceda, why you lie to Maiko? It's the truth that their IGs were gonna get flooded so they blocked them. Hahaha, just kidding.
I just find it weird and such a coincidence how both Maiko and Aiyaja were blocked :O

I have never seen the old version, y'all so I have no comments regarding Brook's acting.
I just know that Toomtam can play 2 totally different characters despite one being more "feminine-like" and that acting skill alone is already so impressive :D

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
I felt the same this morning...OVERWHELMED.  

BTW...I swear I saw the same default pic on facebook on some Hmong facebook page.  I knew I saw it somewhere!  Did you comment on some article about a father in La Crosse fighting for custody???  I know...so random.  
LOL! Yes random but yea that was me. 

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Maiko, I kidding I kidding! *joop joop*

Watit is supposed to be a weakling, spoiled brat & I think this version portrays that accurately. I think even if Brook wanted to play a character like that, it would be hard to deliver. Brook usually has a blank face to me. Maybe because I wasn't a fan & only saw like 3-4 of his dramas. Ruk Nakara is one of my favorite dramas (storyline & production) & I still think Brook sucked in it hahaha (no offense). He's not an actor that is full of life like Ken, Aum, Weir, Tik...just to name few. I honestly don't even remember how he portrayed Watit. I watched the beginning of Brook & Kob's version because Kob showed her ice skating talents in it haha.

Edit: And plus I can't see any man with a chronic heart condition being manly. Maybe only in K dramas. Does anybody know Dokko Jin from Best Love? Hahaha...ooooh he so MAN!

Oh, I know. :kiss:

Yes, agree about Brooks' blank face. :lol:

aiyaja said:
Hahahah! Maiko and I probably rape the IG comment button way too much, that's why! Lol

Yikes. :whahuh: But I probably didn't comment as much as you... :teary: Maybe my looooooong comments got on their nerves? :whaha:

Here's the video I was telling you about, Aiyaja. The BTS regarding the filming of Koon and Rut's final fight scene. Eeh, it's actually not too much. :no: The part about NJ starts around the 2:30 mark. Aom, Toomtam, and Vill were interviewed. Hehe, one noteworthy scene: around the 5:25 mark, Toomtam and Vill sat down to talk about their scene. :bhehe:

Credit: ช่อง one's YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-i0peZX-z0A

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Hahahah! Maiko and I probably rape the IG comment button way too much, that's why! Lol
I'm sure you guys did. Too much of a coincidence.

Marina, ssssh...I was just saying that to make Maiko feel better.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
^ Ceda, why you lie to Maiko? It's the truth that their IGs were gonna get flooded so they blocked them. Hahaha, just kidding.
I just find it weird and such a coincidence how both Maiko and Aiyaja were blocked :eek:

I have never seen the old version, y'all so I have no comments regarding Brook's acting.
I just know that Toomtam can play 2 totally different characters despite one being more "feminine-like" and that acting skill alone is already so impressive :D

:lmao2: :lmao3: Aw, I :heart: you guys! :grouphug: Agree about Toomtam! :highfive:

MissSunny said:
LOL! Yes random but yea that was me. 

:whahuh: How coincidental, huh?

huajaikaungtur said:
Thanks for all the recaps, sweet Villnan! All these ToomVill scenes are truly my happiness :)

Yeah, mine, too! :drool:

ceda_lee said:
I'm sure you guys did. Too much of a coincidence.

Marina, ssssh...I was just saying that to make Maiko feel better.

Really? I felt the opposite. Haha! :kiss: :lol2:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
MAIKO, your LOOOOOOONG comments? HAHAHAHAHA...no comment.

My emoticons disappeared! WTH?

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH ALL OF YOU!!!!???? YOU GUYS ARE MOVING TOO FAST FOR ME!!!! LOL!!! 

It's alright. I'm here now!!! I'm gonna catch up!!!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: 

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
^ Ohhhh, so that's why. I was just wondering why you were lying... but okay, gotcha ;)

Oh, you two! :smack: :lmao3:

ceda_lee said:
MAIKO, your LOOOOOOONG comments? HAHAHAHAHA...no comment.

They ARE long! Have you seen them? I was really in the mood! B) Well, not all of them, but most of the comments are pretty long. :ghehe: ESPECIALLY the ones I leave on Aom's IG, begging her not to rush NJ and gushing over ToomVill. :p

MissSunny said:
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH ALL OF YOU!!!!???? YOU GUYS ARE MOVING TOO FAST FOR ME!!!! LOL!!! 

It's alright. I'm here now!!! I'm gonna catch up!!!  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: 

Yay! :highfive:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Hahah MissSunny! You're too cute & yes, this thread moves way too fast! Helloooo :)
Come live on this thread with us! haha :)
I'm gonna move to live on this thread and never leave!!! LOL

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko, I've seen your long comments! I always see IG posts and then out of all comments, your comment always stands out since it's so long hahaha!
And then I'm just like "yup, that's the Maiko I know!" Hehe!