AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
huajaikaungtur said:
College is a lot of hard work but I do have some time on my hands to breathe, too. Thank goodness! That's why I can still live on this thread, yaaay! :D YES, you're beautiful, Maiko!!
And I'm not young looking anymore. I used to be :/ Can't wait to see those photos of yours! I'll be expecting them :)

And sadly you can't be my partner, Maiko. You already have Aiyaja as your coincidence partner hahaha.

Do your best in college, Marina! :spin: :kiss: :strong: :cheer: YES! I'm happy there's room for you to breathe, whew. :phew: Aw, thank you, dearie! :blush: :kiss:

Wha? Well, I'm out, then. :teary: How about MissSunny? :bhehe:

huajaikaungtur said:
MissSunny, you're too funny, haha. But please don't just creep. You can creep and post your thoughts as well hehehe! :D

Agree! :lol2:

MissSunny said:
Just finished watching episode 9!!!! OH I'M FEELING SO HAPPY!!! :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee: Episode 9 was much funnier than I expected it to be. It's a good thing I didn't watch it at work and waited until I got home.

YAY!!!!!!!!! See?! We knew you'll like it! :thumbsup:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
MissSunny, you're too funny, haha. But please don't just creep. You can creep and post your thoughts as well hehehe! :D

I'm creeping because I'm enjoying everyone's conversations too much!!! Watching Ngao Jai is awesome but it's this thread that makes it even more special for me. 

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:

I'm creeping because I'm enjoying everyone's conversations too much!!! Watching Ngao Jai is awesome but it's this thread that makes it even more special for me. 

Aw, exactly how I feel! :cry: :highfive: :grouphug:

MissSunny said:
I'm guessing that our lovely couple is going to go on their honeymoon tomorrow! 

Finally! :pervie: :woot: Or somewhere... :bhehe:

MissSunny said:
Rut is seriously just TOOOOOOOOOO ADORABLE IN THIS EPISODE!!!! He is becoming a better liar. LOL!

He was! :wub:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hahaha, I creep on this thread all the time, too. And agree with you, MissSunny -- this thread makes NJ / ToomVill even more special :)

Maiko, MissSunny could be my coincidence partner... but then it wouldn't be a coincidence if I asked her to be my coincidence partner, hahaha. If only coincidences worked that way.
But nooo, we're supposed to miraculously have a connection out of no where!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I'm getting lost and lost..I will just post pics and read you guys comments
Keep going girls I like it

Team ToomVill GO GO

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha, I creep on this thread all the time, too. And agree with you, MissSunny -- this thread makes NJ / ToomVill even more special :)

Maiko, MissSunny could be my coincidence partner... but then it wouldn't be a coincidence if I asked her to be my coincidence partner, hahaha. If only coincidences worked that way.

OH PLEASE LET ME BE YOUR COINCIDENCE PARTNER!!!!!!! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers: 

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:

Agree about this awesome thread! :heart

Ah, smart Marina! Of course, you're right! :worthy: :kiss:

VILLNAN said:
I'm getting lost and lost..I will just post pics and read you guys comments
Keep going girls I like it

Team ToomVill GO GO

*PICs*

He was too darn cute during that scene. :lolyup: YES! Go Team ToomVill! :wub: :cheer: :heart:

MissSunny said:

OH PLEASE LET ME BE YOUR COINCIDENCE PARTNER!!!!!!! PRETTY PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers:  :flowers: 

:whahuh: :lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3: Too cute! :kiss:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
By the way, did anyone else feel like some of the scenes in this episode was kind of choppy? Like it didn't really flow? Maybe it's just my crazy thinking. I guess this is because they are trying to squeeze as much story as they can. 

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
By the way, did anyone else feel like some of the scenes in this episode was kind of choppy? Like it didn't really flow? Maybe it's just my crazy thinking. I guess this is because they are trying to squeeze as much story as they can. 

Yes! They really shouldn't cut out any more scenes. :annoyed: The bad scene transitions I can handle, but the cut scenes...noooooooooooooooooooooooo! :rant:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ohhh MissSunny, hahaah! You're too cuuuuute! Now, how can I say no to you being my coincidence partner!? LOL, you're too cute with all your smileys pwahahaa :D
Although, it has to be a surprise and an out-of-no-where kind of incident :/
We just need to "magically" find a coincident between us now... and of course, it'll be a surprise and unexpected hahaha

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Watching Rut and May's marriage life is making me feel jealous and envious. :lolyup:  :lolyup:  :lolyup:  :lolyup:  I'm starting to wish that I was married so that I can have a married life as interesting and as fun as theirs! But who am I kidding? Life is not like a lakorn and there is no way I can find a man like Rut ever in this lifetime. LOL!

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
Watching Rut and May's marriage life is making me feel jealous and envious. :lolyup:  :lolyup:  :lolyup:  :lolyup:  I'm starting to wish that I was married so that I can have a married life as interesting and as fun as theirs! But who am I kidding? Life is not like a lakorn and there is no way I can find a man like Rut ever in this lifetime. LOL!

Hey, it is possible. I think it's even better and more worthwhile in reality. :wink: There are all sorts of people out there, and there are bound to be some men like Rut, even better! :console:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Ohhh MissSunny, hahaah! You're too cuuuuute! Now, how can I say no to you being my coincidence partner!? LOL, you're too cute with all your smileys pwahahaa :D
Although, it has to be a surprise and an out-of-no-where kind of incident :/
We just need to "magically" find a coincident between us now... and of course, it'll be a surprise and unexpected hahaha

We'll magically find a coincidence between us somehow!!!! I know we will because why? Because I believe in MAGIC!!!! :dance1:  :dance1:  :toast:  :toast:  :toast: 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Hey, it is possible. I think it's even better and more worthwhile in reality. :wink: There are all sorts of people out there, and there are bound to be some men like Rut, even better! :console:
OH MAIKO!!!! YOU ALWAYS KNOW HOW TO SAY THE RIGHT THINGS TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: Thank you

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yesss, I'm sure it's possible, too. I'm still waiting until I meet my soul mate :) Hopefully, he'll be as legit as Ruth.
And I believe in magic, too! ToomVill makes my belief in magic even stronger!
I'm sure we'll have a coincidence one day, MissSunny. We just gotta wait for the perfect time!

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
OH MAIKO!!!! YOU ALWAYS KNOW HOW TO SAY THE RIGHT THINGS TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: Thank you

Aw, you were feeling sad about it? MissSunny dear, you don't have to worry about it at all. He's there for you, waiting. Hehe, I think everything that happens, happen for a reason. Love is all around you! :kiss: :grouphug: And really? My words make you feel better? :blush: I'm happy to hear they do. :kiss3:

huajaikaungtur said:
Yesss, I'm sure it's possible, too. I'm still waiting until I meet my soul mate :) Hopefully, he'll be as legit as Ruth.
And I believe in magic, too! ToomVill makes my belief in magic even stronger!
I'm sure we'll have a coincidence one day, MissSunny. We just gotta wait for the perfect time!

Aw, I believe that, too, Marina! :dance1: :highfive: And yes, hehe, you and MissSunny just have to wait for the perfect timing. :bhehe: