VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:

Yes, sadly. Did you happen to come across any? I would just love to see the episode! :/
I'm desperate now so I don't care much for HD quality.
Yes that right..even Without HD they will be still a drug that we can't quit

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
VILLNAN said:
I'm glad you are back, it is almost time for me to go bed.....already 12:00Am now

Do it, if you want to lock NJ thread haha I'm sure you will not

Oh, goodie! One less person to worry about. :bhehe: Go to sleep. :whistle: :console:

You know...you tempt me to...I may just do that. ;)

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha, we're not being cruel, just showing our ToomVill love ;) And I could feel your presence Maiko even if you didn't announce your return haha XD

It's 11 am for me, Villnan! I don't think I'll be going to sleep soon though. I'm still wide awake and I have no classes tomorrow, woot! woot! :)

What love? :huh: Seems more like poking fun at me. :p There goes my peaceful evening. :phew: And wha? Really now?! Haha, you can feel my presence even if I didn't announce it? :bhehe: Ooh, lucky you that there's no classes tomorrow! Whoot whoot! :woot: :clap:

VILLNAN said:
But Not HD for sure :no:
VILLNAN said:
I have classes though :weep:

I feel your pain. :console: ...Because that's EXACTLY how I'm feeling because of you guys! :cry1:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:

Aw really!? Good luck, Villnan :) I'm sure your classes will be fun! If not, just know we'll be waiting for you in this thread! :)
The same as school classes, always boring..I have keep going until MAY

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
VILLNAN said:
Yes that right..even Without HD they will be still a drug that we can't quit

Yes, we'd probably still go crazy if all we saw were pix-elated movements of ToomVill hahaha. Just kidding!

VILLNAN said:

Same here, I have classes until May but Thursdays are no class days for me :) Aw, I hope your classes go by quickly tomorrow then :) !!~

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:

I know this part at least. Hang in there! :strong:

huajaikaungtur said:
 Yes, we'd probably still go crazy if all we saw were pix-elated movements of ToomVill hahaha. Just kidding!

Same here, I have classes until May but Thursdays are no class days for me :) Aw, I hope your classes go by quickly tomorrow then :) !!~

Uh, agree? About the first part? :scratchhead2: Hehe, I'm sure I'll agree. :bhehe:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
What love? :huh: Seems more like poking fun at me. :p There goes my peaceful evening. :phew: And wha? Really now?! Haha, you can feel my presence even if I didn't announce it? :bhehe: Ooh, lucky you that there's no classes tomorrow! Whoot whoot! :woot: :clap:
Haha, just showing love for ToomVill and poking a little fun at you, Maiko hehe :D Yes, I can feel your presence... it lingers on this thread so visibly hehe :D
I'm so happy! Thursdays are my bum days during the weeks :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:

I know this part at least. Hang in there! :strong:

Uh, agree? About the first part? :scratchhead2: Hehe, I'm sure I'll agree. :bhehe:

I'm sure you'd agree about the first part, Maiko! 100000% sure :)

Where is everyone today? :O

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:

You are not kidding"We all know it is true we are crazy whenever we saw them even they are doing nothing"

I hope so!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
VILLNAN said:
You are not kidding"We all know it is true we are crazy whenever we saw them even they are doing nothing"

I hope so!

Hahaha yes! I also find it funny how we can see ToomVill doing the most innocent things yet think likewise ;) And I think you all know what I mean, hehehehe *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Haha, just showing love for ToomVill and poking a little fun at you, Maiko hehe :D Yes, I can feel your presence... it lingers on this thread so visibly hehe :D
I'm so happy! Thursdays are my bum days during the weeks :D

Aw! :grouphug: (I still feel like throttling you after the hug, though. :smack:) Hehe, your bum days, huh? B)

huajaikaungtur said:
I'm sure you'd agree about the first part, Maiko! 100000% sure :)

Where is everyone today? :eek:

Haha, ok, agree with that, then!

NO! Don't jinx it! :secret: Shh! They can take their sweet time getting here. :dance1: Let me just finish with the posts in here first. :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:

I hope so!
huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha yes! I also find it funny how we can see ToomVill doing the most innocent things yet think likewise ;) And I think you all know what I mean, hehehehe *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

Hey, I've been the one saying that over and over again about them. But it's nice you two take after me. Haha, just kidding. :p Yep, ToomVill make us crazy. As for your two posts, :lmao3: & :lmao2:!!!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:

Aw! :grouphug: (I still feel like throttling you after the hug, though. :smack:) Hehe, your bum days, huh? B)

Haha, ok, agree with that, then!

NO! Don't jinx it! :secret: Shh! They can take their sweet time getting here. :dance1: Let me just finish with the posts in here first. :bhehe:

Hahaha, oh Maiko. I just love you so muchos :) And yes, my bum days. Actually, I'm a bum everyday but Thursdays are when my bum self is at its highest bum state, Lol.

And nooo, they need to com here asap! HELLOOOO TOOMVILL LOVERS !!! PLEASE COME !!! NOW WOULD BE GREAT !!! :D !!~

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:

Hey, I've been the one saying that over and over again about them. But it's nice you two take after me. Haha, just kidding. :p Yep, ToomVill make us crazy. As for your two posts, :lmao3: & :lmao2:!!!!

Hahaha, you crack me up! And we're all so alike in thinking!

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
Yah we do!

Thought you have to go to sleep? :huh:

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha, oh Maiko. I just love you so muchos :) And yes, my bum days. Actually, I'm a bum everyday but Thursdays are when my bum self is at its highest bum state, Lol.

And nooo, they need to com here asap! HELLOOOO TOOMVILL LOVERS !!! PLEASE COME !!! NOW WOULD BE GREAT !!! :D !!~

Aw, I love you, too! For now. ;) Yay for your Thursdays!

Uh, no, ToomVill lovers, stay away for a little bit longer! :spin: :worthy: Not yet! :cry1:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha, you crack me up! And we're all so alike in thinking!

:highfive: Hehe, you crack me up, too, Marina girl. :bhehe: When you're not driving me crazy. :weee: Oh, you're pretty talkative tonight. :shutup:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
VILLNAN said:
I know right..Why It had to be ToomVill EP..Why don't they block other one
They're hating on ToomVill fans. Should we go complain & post looooong comments on their IG? Maybe they'll ban us too.

AikOm^_^

Fantastic. Now my replies are out of order, and they don't make any sense! On account of that, my stupid slow laptop is being so annoying. -_-

VILLNAN said:
Hah I'm the only one here whole day..Sorry if it is not move fast.. :woot2:

Oh, now it moves like lightning. Urgh. I was happy it was slow. Grr! :girlmad:

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha, that's probably true! They know the ToomVill fan base is too big in the US so they're blocking it from us hahaha

Oh no, Maiko's back and there's not a ton of posts for her to reply to! Let's post like crazy now! Hahaha
phatman said:
ACK! That means the thread is gonna move even faster! HAHA. Gotta increase me speed!
VILLNAN said:
Yah Let start replay WAR now!...
huajaikaungtur said:
LOL hurry and catch up! And then we can post even more hahaha
huajaikaungtur said:
Yesss, let's go for it! :D

You guys are too evil... So unkind. :cry: Haha, I love you guys! Phatman, Marina, Villnan, Ceda! :grouphug: Hehe, you are all too cruel and cute and lovely! :lmao3: :lolyup: :wub: :heart:

ceda_lee said:
Yeah Maiko. We are turtles without you haha.

Marina, I thought you were from the other side of the world haha.

Villnan, well then they suck! That's not fair that we are blocked.

Argh, I was happy you guys were turtles! I really should have locked this thread. :p

VILLNAN said:
:cry: :cry: What can we do?? just wait some videos clips

Waiting game. :whistle:

VILLNAN said:
Helps me I don't know how to start :dance1: haha
phatman said:
I am! I am! HAHA.

GRR. :smack: :lolyup: I'm giggling at you guys, but at the same time...I also want to smack you. :eek:uch:

VILLNAN said:
I know right..Why It had to be ToomVill EP..Why don't they block other one

I'm sad it had to be the one about ToomVill, too... :teary:

huajaikaungtur said:
Oh haha, no. I'm on the same side of the world as you... you're from the US, right? Haha.
And I wish I was from the other side of the world :)
Agree, we are turtles! Maiko brings the talkative side out of us!

I don't know either... what can we say about ToomVill? Haha

:lmao2: to the first part. As for second part about ToomVill, everything!!! :woot: I can NEVER shut up about them! :shutup: :smack:

huajaikaungtur said:
Out of all the episodes, they just have to block the ToomVill one ughh. Sadness!

I know! :annoyed: :rant: :angry:

VILLNAN said:
Let say they are HOT and magic couple...ToomVill just like drug :dance1:

Ahh, what a happy drug. :drools: :spin:

huajaikaungtur said:
They are definitely like a drug. I can not get enough of them! They're contagious!!!!

Too contagious...

Hmm, I think I missed out on other posts... *Sigh* Time to go back to them... :cry1: