AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Kimberry<3 said:
YAyyy! That's why Vill was like "wait, don't" just to avoid anymore unnecessary rumors.  :kiss:  :heart:  :heart: IDK why Toomtam really tries to avoid Vill as much as possible, he doesn't follow her on IG & Twitter. (??)  I could be wrong. He is really faithful to May. 

Haha, yes, Toomtam's quite faithful to May. :blush: It's ok; I'm just happy we get to enjoy and love our ToomVill every possible way. :wub:

MissSunny said:
I leave for a few hours and come back and while I was reading through everyone's comment, I was confused as to whether or not I was on the right thread. LOL! Everyone's commenting about BOF, Autumns Concerto and other dramas. Darn it! I missed out on all the fun!

It's not just you, dear MissSunny. :console: I did, too. :kiss:

phatman said:
True, true. HEHE. 

Yup. Isn't it weird. He had such great chemistry with Vill and she had such great chemistry with...what's the guys name. HAHA.

Um, who's she? Are you talking about Vill or May? If it's May, do you mean Nutt/Nat, the guy who played as Wasun/Wason? :eek:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Kimberry<3 said:

YAyyy! That's why Vill was like "wait, don't" just to avoid anymore unnecessary rumors.  :kiss:  :heart:  :heart: IDK why Toomtam really tries to avoid Vill as much as possible, he doesn't follow her on IG & Twitter. (??)  I could be wrong. He is really faithful to May. 
I'm faithful to P'Vill too :cry1: since I didn't follow him..it hurt for me to seeing him with his GF..Just don't know why? I'm like this :cry1:

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
I'm faithful to P'Vill too :cry1: since I didn't follow him..it hurt for me to seeing him with his GF..Just don't know why? I'm like this :cry1:

Aw, I think it's enough that we get to love ToomVill on screen. :spin: Off screen, too! :woot: That's more than enough to make me happy. What a good and powerful team! :thumbsup: :wub:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Very awkward. I'd be so jealous of Vill. Lol. 

Yup. So jealous. HAHA. But then I shouldn't be because at the end of the day I get to snuggle with him much more than what she got during filming. HEHEEHE.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kimberry<3 said:
They will always be the focal point..it just went spiraling.

EXACTLY!

phatman said:
True, true. HEHE. 

Yup. Isn't it weird. He had such great chemistry with Vill and she had such great chemistry with...what's the guys name. HAHA.
LOL! Pretty awkward huh?

My gosh...I'm like lost now. I keep missing where I left off.

Oh...we went off topic because of Marina's awesome siggie. So blame her! HAHA

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ceda_lee said:

LOL! Pretty awkward huh?

LOL, my siggie!? Wait!? Whaaat!? How am I not aware of this? LOL.
Don't go blaming me now hahaha

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Haha, yes, Toomtam's quite faithful to May. :blush: It's ok; I'm just happy we get to enjoy and love our ToomVill every possible way. :wub:

It's not just you, dear MissSunny. :console: I did, too. :kiss:

Um, who's she? Are you talking about Vill or May? If it's May, do you mean Nutt/Nat, the guy who played as Wasun/Wason? :eek:

I'm talking about Vill as Gan and Nee in SSP. HEHE. ToomVill were sizzling in SSP and so were Toomtam's gf and yes, Nat! HAHA. I couldn't remember his name. But yes I am talking about that hot guy. :ghehe:

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yup. So jealous. HAHA. But then I shouldn't be because at the end of the day I get to snuggle with him much more than what she got during filming. HEHEEHE.

Urgh! Don't remind me. :lol:

huajaikaungtur said:

:lmao2:

phatman said:
I'm talking about Vill as Gan and Nee in SSP. HEHE. ToomVill were sizzling in SSP and so were Toomtam's gf and yes, Nat! HAHA. I couldn't remember his name. But yes I am talking about that hot guy. :ghehe:

I thought so! Well, I knew you were talking about ToomVill in the first part, but the second part wasn't clear. :lol2: It was either Vill and Nat or May and Nat. Darn it, if only Nat had hit it off with May! :lmao:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
Wait...it wasn't you. I take it back. It was Villnan's beautiful artwork that reminded Kimberry of AC.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ceda_lee said:

EXACTLY!

LOL! Pretty awkward huh?

HAHA. I'm all over the place now too!

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Wait...it wasn't you. I take it back. It was Villnan's beautiful artwork that reminded Kimberry of AC.

Ah, I thought I remember I didn't read any mention of Marina's siggie. :bhehe:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Ah, I thought I remember I didn't read any mention of Marina's siggie. :bhehe:
Darn it you're too fast. I just edited my comment.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Urgh! Don't remind me. :lol:

:lmao2:

I thought so! Well, I knew you were talking about ToomVill in the first part, but the second part wasn't clear. :lol2: It was either Vill and Nat or May and Nat. Darn it, if only Nat had hit it off with May! :lmao:

OMG, I totally got confused with your last comment. I thought you were talking about May in NG, I'm like what does that character have to do with our conversation. HAHAHA. I just remembered May is Toomtam's GF. HAHA. Silly me. In that case yes I was referring to her awesome sexual chemistry with Nat. :ghehe: Both lovers had awesome chemistry with their other pair, so it must've been awkward. 

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
HAHA. I'm all over the place now too!

Ok, let's get back on track, people! :smack:

ceda_lee said:
Darn it you're too fast. I just edited my comment.

Wow, for once, I'm fast? :shock2: Haha, I noticed  that, so I went back and edited mine as well. :loool: Well, your quote in my post.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Ok, let's get back on track, people! :smack:

Wow, for once, I'm fast? :shock2: Haha, I noticed  that, so I went back and edited mine as well. :loool: Well, your quote in my post.

Yes, we need to! Haha. So......where was I???

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
OMG, I totally got confused with your last comment. I thought you were talking about May in NG, I'm like what does that character have to do with our conversation. HAHAHA. I just remembered May is Toomtam's GF. HAHA. Silly me. In that case yes I was referring to her awesome sexual chemistry with Nat. :ghehe: Both lovers had awesome chemistry with their other pair, so it must've been awkward. 

We're all confusing each other! We need to be clearer! :lolyup:

phatman said:
Yes, we need to! Haha. So......where was I???

I don't know. :shrug: I just got home, and it feels like I've been hit by a whirlwind. :faint: Something like that. :p