AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Kimberry<3 said:
hahaha May don't drink that juice..my golly!
ImmaSingaholic said:
OMGGGGGGGGGG DID U GUYS SEE WHAT HE DID!!!!! HE PEED OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG AND HE'S GONNA USE IT ON MAY'S WOUND. WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

What a good hubby! :lolyup: ...He looked so pleased of himself when he did that. :lol2:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
true..

Vill is probably watching it as well. She's on twitter.

Perhaps she is! :clap:

ImmaSingaholic said:
omg where is the waterfall scene. I'm only waiting for that omg

Patience! :console: We have a very good chance of getting to view the full scene.

for zeros said:
oh,no...please RUT  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:
pee..........oh  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

I cracked up when she splashed his own pee at him! :lmao3:

Aw, Rut looked too freakin' handsome and cute during their little bath time! :drool: Hehe, love all their interactions like always! :wub:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
OMGGGGG TOOMTAM IN HIS BOXERS  :drools:  :bhehe:
WHEN I SAW THAT PIECE OF CLOTHING I ALREADY KNEW SHE WAS 'NAKED' UNDERNEATH LMFAO SO FUNNY
to be honest I AM NOT IN THE MOOD for side characters scenes today. GIVE US THE WATERFALL SCENE :gungirl:

ImmaSingaholic said:
WHEN I SAW THAT PIECE OF CLOTHING I ALREADY KNEW SHE WAS 'NAKED' UNDERNEATH LMFAO SO FUNNY
to be honest I AM NOT IN THE MOOD for side characters scenes today. GIVE US THE WATERFALL SCENE :gungirl:

let's get it on..I'm like "ohhh YEEaaHHhhh" 

Maiko, she's live tweeting! lol 

AikOm^_^

for zeros said:
NOW I have to thank Rut's thought(pee thing) :bhehe:
that made them shower together. :dance1:

:worthy:

ImmaSingaholic said:

He was stinkin' hot! Vill was cute! They both were perfect together! :drool: And yikes to the last part! :nailbiter:

AikOm^_^

Ohhhhh, that scene of Rut drying May's hair...it's so bittersweet. When she said Watit's name, and he echoed it after her... :teary: Aw, Rut. :weep: Such a romantic, sweet, and sad scene all at once. :wub:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
THAT DRYING HAIR SCENE. SO SHORT LOL. I wish it was longer and there was more staring. RUT IS FALLING FOR MAYYYYY
LOL did u see Rut's evil smirk/smile when she asked him whether HE SAW ANYTHING AT THE WATERFALL. LMFAOOOOOO

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I told you guys. They are tricking us...
call me when this lakorn will stop dragging the leads romance. Exact needs to stop ruinning Vill-Toomtam lakorn with their "scene-cuttings".

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
THAT DRYING HAIR SCENE. SO SHORT LOL. I wish it was longer and there was more staring. RUT IS FALLING FOR MAYYYYY
LOL did u see Rut's evil smirk/smile when she asked him whether HE SAW ANYTHING AT THE WATERFALL. LMFAOOOOOO

I love his perverted smirk! :loool:

preetam said:
I told you guys. They are tricking us...

Hmm, I sincerely hope it's longer than 15 episodes. :eek:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Maiko^_^ said:

I love his perverted smirk! :loool:

Hmm, I sincerely hope it's longer than 15 episodes. :eek:
I told you Maiko... if by last week episodes Rut and May romance has not evolved that is fishy because exact cuts a lot. They may be good at honing their actors talents but they still have not understand that the lead romance development is the key for success... not happy at all... and 15 episodes for this sh..ty development ? Insulting

AikOm^_^

Aw, May's soft and affectionate look at Rut during the scene of them helping the sick lady...small, tender moments of her falling for the real Rut. I love it! :wub:

preetam said:
I told you Maiko... if by last week episodes Rut and May romance has not evolved that is fishy because exact cuts a lot. They may be good at honing their actors talents but they still have not understand that the lead romance development is the key for success... not happy at all... and 15 episodes for this sh..ty development ? Insulting

I was suspecting that they're tricking us into thinking that there are only 15 episodes when there may be more. Hope so! :dude: