AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Kimberry<3 said:
Oh I want to be N'Nava right now..having NJ anytime I wanted..in HD and uncut. First it was SSP now NJ. Are we complaining to much? I don't really care because I care too much about the scenes that was taken out no matter how small they were it will make a huge impact on Rut/May's characters. Duh take out all Jae Bood's scenes and I won't lose any sleep.

:whahuh: Agree with you on EVERYTHING, dear! :worthy: Lucky N'Nava. :cry1: YES! If they need to cut more scenes, cut the scenes of Bood! :rolleyes: And all the unnecessary scenes they kept in the aired version. :facepalm:

Maiko^_^ said:

Gah, you're too quick for me, KimBerry! :bhehe: YEAH! Your post...SPOT ON! :bravo: :yes: :thumbsup: What a waste of time and production! Greatest insult to the actors and crew's hard work and dedication! :rant: Witch! Bats! GRR!

I don't know if I'll be happy with the future episodes as well. Episode 11 was a gift , I wished they kept that momentum. It really is a shame, they went on location for those scenes..and it was raining.. only to put it aside like nothing. I maybe biased and would watch a lakorn that centers around the pranang only but still those were poignant (for me) Secondary characters should just be there to prop the leads. May crying while washing his hair..it was such a gorgeous shot and just edit it out?  :rant:  :cry:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
I don't know if I'll be happy with the future episodes as well. Episode 11 was a gift , I wished they kept that momentum. It really is a shame, they went on location for those scenes..and it was raining.. only to put it aside like nothing. I maybe biased and would watch a lakorn that centers around the pranang only but still those were poignant (for me) Secondary characters should just be there to prop the leads. May crying while washing his hair..it was such a gorgeous shot and just edit it out?  :rant:  :cry:

:thanks: for voicing both our thoughts! :bravo: :console: :grouphug: Agree with everything, dear! :weep:

Maiko^_^ said:

:whahuh: Agree with you on EVERYTHING, dear! :worthy: Lucky N'Nava. :cry1: YES! If they need to cut more scenes, cut the scenes of Bood! :rolleyes: And all the unnecessary scenes they kept in the aired version. :facepalm:

24 episodes might be draggy but at least we can FF the scenes we don't like and lived in the scenes that we loved. Oh dear Maiko, what to do? ToomVill might felt the same way as well because they don't really have a say as to what will remain or the shots/angles used in the aired version.

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
24 episodes might be draggy but at least we can FF the scenes we don't like and lived in the scenes that we loved. Oh dear Maiko, what to do? ToomVill might felt the same way as well because they don't really have a say as to what will remain or the shots/angles used in the aired version.

I think 20 episodes would be a decent duration. Even though I'm disappointed in Aom, I don't think she had much of a say in it, either. :no: So, sorry, Aom, for putting extra stress on you. :kiss: As of right now, all I can do is beg One HD and Exact on IG. -_-

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
So the waterfall scene was shorten huh? See this bad editing is why this lakorn isn't making me so addicted. I find myself only watching when they're together and when they are, it isnt a wow factor.

Maiko^_^ said:

:thanks: for voicing both our thoughts! :bravo: :console: :grouphug: Agree with everything, dear! :weep:

"Breathe in..Breathe out. It's just a badly edited episode, not a bad lakorn." Chant for tonight. :grouphug:  Before I lose my calm and go  :rant:  :rant:  :rant: ..well I already did.

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
So the waterfall scene was shorten huh? See this bad editing is why this lakorn isn't making me so addicted. I find myself only watching when they're together and when they are, it isnt a wow factor.

Yeah, it was shortened. Haha, I'm still addicted to Ngao Jai and all the ToomVill scenes in it, but...the deleted scenes are really a letdown. :cry1:

Kimberry<3 said:
"Breathe in..Breathe out. It's just a badly edited episode, not a bad lakorn." Chant for tonight. :grouphug:  Before I lose my calm and go  :rant:  :rant:  :rant: ..well I already did.

:whahuh: :lmao2: Hehe, that shall be my chant, too! :worthy: :kiss: :grouphug:

Maiko^_^ said:

I think 20 episodes would be a decent duration. Even though I'm disappointed in Aom, I don't think she had much of a say in it, either. :no: So, sorry, Aom, for putting extra stress on you. :kiss: As of right now, all I can do is beg One HD and Exact on IG. -_-

anything longer than 15..of if it didn't took Rut 5 episodes to enter the picture, I'd be happy with 15. They should've rushed the beginning or the introduction. hahaha mostly since she shares photos of scenes that are likely being cut..if that lovey dovey bedroom scene gets cut..I'm giving up! lol

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
:cry:  :cry:  :cry:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
anything longer than 15..of if it didn't took Rut 5 episodes to enter the picture, I'd be happy with 15. They should've rushed the beginning or the introduction. hahaha mostly since she shares photos of scenes that are likely being cut..if that lovey dovey bedroom scene gets cut..I'm giving up! lol

I really didn't mind the introductory episodes, but YEAH! They should have cut those scenes instead! Cut out Bood's character completely! I still feel like cursing out on Exact. I need to go back to episode 11 to soothe my pain.

If that hug between Rut and May will be shortened or cut...I...I... :shutup:!!!!!!!!! :gungirl:

AikOm^_^

All righty...I need to relive my favorite scenes in episode 12 (in my mind) to calm me down... B) There were plenty of good scenes...despite them being shortened. :mellow: :spin:

:cheer:  :highfive:  :yes:  Go dear! 

ToomVill  proves yet again that they can work with any material.. :dance3:  :woot:  :dance1: Sometimes I wish Aom didn't choreographed most screenplay so that the actors could be free in expressing their "perspective" of the character..(idk really know the process of filming but judging from the bts..she's pretty much involved)

it's 12 MN in here..and I have an early class tomorrow. I hope I will get a peaceful slumber.

Good night everyone..Maiko xo

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
:cheer:  :highfive:  :yes:  Go dear! 

ToomVill  proves yet again that they can work with any material.. :dance3:  :woot:  :dance1: Sometimes I wish Aom didn't choreographed most screenplay so that the actors could be free in expressing their "perspective" of the character..(idk really know the process of filming but judging from the bts..she's pretty much involved)
Kimberry<3 said:
it's 12 MN in here..and I have an early class tomorrow. I hope I will get a peaceful slumber.

Good night everyone..Maiko xo

Hehe, yes, Aom was really involved in everything behind the scenes. She worked hard on NJ. I just wish...she had worked a little bit harder on it. :lol2: Hahaha, kidding; I just wish that things would work out in both our favor and hers. :cry:

Aw, you poor dear! You deserve sleep. :console: K, :goodnite: to you, darling KimBerry! Hope that these pictures will soothe your heart and give you better dreams. :kiss3: :grouphug:

Credits: aomphiyada, exactscenario, lakornexact, onehdthailand's IGs; ช่อง one's Facebook.

Waterfall scene.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Really ? I am done with exact....
if they would cut sooo many key scenes Don't put them in the teasers in the first place that's insulting. Disappointed f..k off Exact

AikOm^_^

Gah, look at them helping with the birthing of the twins! Aw, if only they were their own children... :cry:

preetam said:
Really ? I am done with exact....
if they would cut sooo many key scenes Don't put them in the teasers in the first place that's insulting. Disappointed f..k off Exact

Very insulting to the cast and crew who worked their behinds off on the lakorn and production!