Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

Yeah, not enough romantic scenes. There was so much potential for those scenes, but they're rushing everything! :teary: Yes, I personally would have loved to see more scenes of May really falling in love with him before the confession scene. I agree with Aiyaja that a life-threatening situation can make your emotions run really high, but hehe, I do want more development between them that would lead to her falling for him. :dance1: There were a few moments and scenes, but not enough to make me truly believe she loves him. That's one good thing about this lakorn: at least the spotlight isn't focused on the rai people. :phew:

Who knows? Maybe they really did kiss underneath that waterfall. :pervie: Urgh, still so mad they rushed and cut those scenes! :cry1:
I'm happy but upset at the same time. When they  need to drag a lakorn out they don't do it! Lol. Why can't anyone get it right???

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Mahalo said:
I'm happy but upset at the same time. When they  need to drag a lakorn out they don't do it! Lol. Why can't anyone get it right???

:lmao2: :lmao3: I suppose it's different internationally than it is in Thailand? :shrug: What's good to us isn't that good to them, and what's good for them isn't that great for us. :lol: I honestly don't know why they're in a hurry to finish off Ngao Jai...the other upcoming lakorns will have their turn eventually! NJ needs a couple more episodes. Just a few more! Eighteen would be decent. Fifteen...is too short. Exact lakorns are less than two hours long, so it's not as if they're draggy if they're more than 15 episodes. :teary:

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Yeah, I feel like there hasn't been much development between Rut and May. 

I would love more development, too, but I still love all their scenes and interactions anyway. :dance1: And you kept your promise (about being here in this thread for this week). I release you from your bonds. :console: :worthy:

aiyaja said:
At least they finally uploaded AomJeab's Show.

*VIDEO*

FINALLY!!!! :yahoo: :woot: Now, the other segments, please! Especially the Jan Dai Jai segment (I really only want that skit and the first half in HD)! Even though I'm already done making GIFs from their segment on the Aom and Jeab show, I could go back and make better GIFs from the HD version. :woot: Especially of that attempted kiss! Thanks, Aiyaja! :kiss:

By the way, did they ask any good questions on the Jan Dai Jai show? :) Besides the ones about the swimming scene?

huajaikaungtur said:
Thanks for sharing the vid, Aiyaja!
Will have to get to it tomorrow -- "attempting" to study at the moment!

Awww, good luck with your studies, Marina girl! :cheer: :strong: :kiss: :grouphug:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
I would love more development, too, but I still love all their scenes and interactions anyway. :dance1: And you kept your promise (about being here in this thread for this week). I release you from your bonds. :console: :worthy:

FINALLY!!!! :yahoo: :woot: Now, the other segments, please! Especially the Jan Dai Jai segment (I really only want that skit and the first half in HD)! Even though I'm already done making GIFs from their segment on the Aom and Jeab show, I could go back and make better GIFs from the HD version. :woot: Especially of that attempted kiss! Thanks, Aiyaja! :kiss:

By the way, did they ask any good questions on the Jan Dai Jai show? :) Besides the ones about the swimming scene?

Awww, good luck with your studies, Marina girl! :cheer: :strong: :kiss: :grouphug:

HAHA. I told you didn't I! 

Wait, What?! May confessed???! I was not expecting that at all. Haha. So like how many episodes are left?? 3?? I feel like this lakorn needs to be longer.

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
HAHA. I told you didn't I! 

Wait, What?! May confessed???! I was not expecting that at all. Haha. So like how many episodes are left?? 3?? I feel like this lakorn needs to be longer.

So you did, so you did, Master! :spin: I'm sorry I doubted you. :lmao: :bhehe:

Yes, she confessed (thanks to Aiyaja :lol:) her feelings to "Watit." And yes, supposedly there are only three episodes left. Aw, you and me both. You and me both. :cry1: It needs just a few more episodes, just a few more! Apparently, I feel like repeating my words a lot tonight to get the point across. :whahuh:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
We need more episodes of NJ, gah. 15 is not enough :/

And I happen to be studying while watching NJ, haha.
Tsk tsk, my attention is more towards NJ xD

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

So you did, so you did, Master! :spin: I'm sorry I doubted you. :lmao: :bhehe:

Yes, she confessed (thanks to Aiyaja :lol:) her feelings to "Watit." And yes, supposedly there are only three episodes left. Aw, you and me both. You and me both. :cry1: It needs just a few more episodes, just a few more! Apparently, I feel like repeating my words a lot tonight to get the point across. :whahuh:

HEHE. 

Only three more?! What?! Why?! Aren't CH5 lakorns usually close to 20 EP's since they're only 1 hour each episode? Grr. Nooo! I need more progress!! 

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
We need more episodes of NJ, gah. 15 is not enough :/

And I happen to be studying while watching NJ, haha.
Tsk tsk, my attention is more towards NJ xD

I would do the exact same thing you are doing. :bhehe: :thumbup:

phatman said:
HEHE. 

Only three more?! What?! Why?! Aren't CH5 lakorns usually close to 20 EP's since they're only 1 hour each episode? Grr. Nooo! I need more progress!! 

Yeah, they're usually close to about 20 episodes. An hour and 20+ minutes, Phatman dear. :kiss: That's how long each lakorn episode is...well the ones that air on the weekdays. I want more progress and more scenes, too. :weep:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, May confessed in the fire flies scene. It was a bit abrupt but hey, May probably confessed to say, okayyyy, let's consummate our marriage now. I almost got raped you know and we're still stuck in the woods. Haha. Those bad guys can return at any moment now. Lol

Ngao Jai is missing the OMG element because of the comedy between the leads and plus, like I said before and will say again, I've never really been a fan of Ah'Piak's style of directing and lakorns. The editing is pretty bad too. A highly invested lakorn in the wrong hands, sorry to say. Lol

Um, nothing memorable or interesting in Jan Dai Jai besides the skit and that little story of the 18+ incident. That show had too much of the hosts re-enacting and poor questions, actually, they looked a bit unprepared like their questions were so general and offered nothing to the audience and fans who already knew the answers to their questions. Haha.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Yeah, May confessed in the fire flies scene. It was a bit abrupt but hey, May probably confessed to say, okayyyy, let's consummate our marriage now. I almost got raped you know and we're still stuck in the woods. Haha. Those bad guys can return at any moment now. Lol

Ngao Jai is missing the OMG element because of the comedy between the leads and plus, like I said before and will say again, I've never really been a fan of Ah'Piak's style of directing and lakorns. The editing is pretty bad too. A highly invested lakorn in the wrong hands, sorry to say. Lol

Um, nothing memorable or interesting in Jan Dai Jai besides the skit and that little story of the 18+ incident. That show had too much of the hosts re-enacting and poor questions, actually, they looked a bit unprepared like their questions were so general and offered nothing to the audience and fans who already knew the answers to their questions. Haha.

Aw, I thought so...about their Jan Dai Jai segment. The second half did make me very sleepy (but ah, that was because of the lack of sleep the night before hehe). They should have a Meet & Greet the fans event and let the fans ask all the juicy questions! I would so fly over to Thailand for that! :woot: ...If only... :phew:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

I would do the exact same thing you are doing. :bhehe: :thumbup:

Yeah, they're usually close to about 20 episodes. An hour and 20+ minutes, Phatman dear. :kiss: That's how long each lakorn episode is...well the ones that air on the weekdays. I want more progress and more scenes, too. :weep:

It really sucks!

aiyaja said:

Haha. I know right! Find a better place to hide at least.

It really is. I think the comedic effect was a bad choice. It's good to see Vill and Toomtam in refreshing roles, but for this kind of lakorn they added to many comical scenes and people.  I don't like the directing either! Everything is pretty much overdone. The whole cast overacts. This lakorn also feels very unorganized. Haha. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. I enjoyed certain episodes but still feel like they could have done a better job. I love ToomVill but it's too bad this lakorn lacks the spice SSP had.

They were too slow to bring in Rut and even when Rut came into the picture, there wasn't enough slap kiss to build the momentum. The intensity wasnt increasing with each episode like it should have been.

Okay, ToomVill needs a third lakorn and the director has to be P'Art only with the same writer! Let's go bombard P'Art now! Hahahah!

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
It really sucks!

Haha. I know right! Find a better place to hide at least.

It really is. I think the comedic effect was a bad choice. It's good to see Vill and Toomtam in refreshing roles, but for this kind of lakorn they added to many comical scenes and people.  I don't like the directing either! Everything is pretty much overdone. The whole cast overacts. This lakorn also feels very unorganized. Haha. 

I actually love Toomtam and Vill in comical roles, but hehe, I think they shine best in dramatic and intense roles. :bhehe: I'm happy you prefer them in serious roles. :kiss: :thumbsup: The acting is over-exaggerated for the sake of comedy, but it can be toned down in some scenes. Ah, yes, the directing... Boo! I wish Aom and her daddy were more organized with the production. :teary: Lesson learned for her, hopefully. :spin:

thailakornvideos said:

Thanks for sharing the link for those who haven't yet seen it! :thanks: :grouphug:

aiyaja said:
Yeah. I enjoyed certain episodes but still feel like they could have done a better job. I love ToomVill but it's too bad this lakorn lacks the spice SSP had.

They were too slow to bring in Rut and even when Rut came into the picture, there wasn't enough slap kiss to build the momentum. The intensity wasnt increasing with each episode like it should have been.

Okay, ToomVill needs a third lakorn and the director has to be P'Art only with the same writer! Let's go bombard P'Art now! Hahahah!

OMGosh, let's!!!!!! :woot: :yahoo: :highfive: :scooter: :dance1: :weee: :numchuck: :lolyup:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I was reading the posts earlier on how Vill shines in intense roles. Right on. She does it flawlessly. She's one of the best actresses in that area of her generation. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:

Amen!!

AikOm^_^

Oh, gwarsh...Manager just confirmed that Ngao Jai really will end with 15 episodes...my heart's shattered...but not my spirit! :numchuck: I'm going to annoy the heck out of Aom, Exact, and One HD on IG, Facebook, and everywhere else I can think of. :gungirl: I'll not stop begging for an extension to Ngao Jai! This brick (me) won't be destroyed so easily! ...I wish. :lolyup: Well, there goes my hope of NJ ending with more than 15 episodes. :rolleyes:

phatman said:
I was reading the posts earlier on how Vill shines in intense roles. Right on. She does it flawlessly. She's one of the best actresses in that area of her generation. Hehe.

Right! :clap: