aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Instead of an extension, I'm just asking for a whole new lakorn, a whole new lifetime altogether! Hahah!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
huajaikaungtur said:
Awww, so 15 episodes is confirmed!? D;

Yes, it's confirmed, Marina girl. :cry1: :console: Gosh dang it! This always happen to us and ToomVill! :rant: My only comfort is that I have a 3-day weekend for that last week of NJ: Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. I can relax on Sunday, watch the finale on Monday, and use Tuesday to cry my heart out. :weep: :lmao: :cry:

aiyaja said:
Instead of an extension, I'm just asking for a whole new lakorn, a whole new lifetime altogether! Hahah!

:whahuh: Well, I love that idea very much! :lolyup: I'll settle for it! :clap:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I have spring break next week but then the following week is back to school so it doesn't work out for me :/
I'm debating if I should skip class for the last episode, hmmm... but yes, that works perfectly for you, Maiko!

I love that idea, too! Let's just accept the fact that this lakorn will only have 15 episodes!
We'll root for another more spicier lakorn for ToomVill, hehe :D !!~

Good night, beautiful beings! I will see you all tomorrow later in the afternoon!
Off to sleep for my busy day tomorrow! :/

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
They have awesome chemistry. I was a bit afraid that they may lack the sparks when the sweet scenes came in because I'm so used to watching the both of them in each other's faces and throats all the time lol but both executed the sweet understanding scenes very well. The chemistry is still there just in a different light, pink instead of red for passion! Hahah.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
I have spring break next week but then the following week is back to school so it doesn't work out for me :/
I'm debating if I should skip class for the last episode, hmmm... but yes, that works perfectly for you, Maiko!

I love that idea, too! Let's just accept the fact that this lakorn will only have 15 episodes!
We'll root for another more spicier lakorn for ToomVill, hehe :D !!~

Good night, beautiful beings! I will see you all tomorrow later in the afternoon!
Off to sleep for my busy day tomorrow! :/

Eek, you have spring break next week?! That's awesome! :yahoo: :kiss: Aw, but back to school in the week of Ngao Jai's finale? :sick: I'm sorry it doesn't work out perfectly for you. :weep: :console:

Haha, yes, let's all demand for a third and better lakorn for our ToomVill. :lolyup: Oh, nighttime for you, huh? Ok, :goodnite:, dearest Marina! :grouphug: Sweet dreams now. :kiss3: Praying that tomorrow will fly by for you! :strong: Love you! :heart:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Omg is ok for me squeal when she told him she loves him?!?! Man that scene of him feeding her the fish was super sweet!

Go ahead and squeal. :spin: Hehe, I loved it, too, when he feed her the fish. :blush:

aiyaja said:
They have awesome chemistry. I was a bit afraid that they may lack the sparks when the sweet scenes came in because I'm so used to watching the both of them in each other's faces and throats all the time lol but both executed the sweet understanding scenes very well. The chemistry is still there just in a different light, pink instead of red for passion! Hahah.

Ah, what a nice way to put it...hehe, pink instead of red. :crush: Well, I'm all :wub: for them, no matter which way! :spin:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh man I just watched the love confession scene like 4 times! Lol. I need to finish this episode but i can't stop watching that scene. You can like hear how hard his heart was beating!

Oh ladies, i don't believe that was THE "waterfall scene" during their chase.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Let it all be RED RED RED in their next one together! Hahah!

:lmao3: :rofl: What are you thinking inside that brain of yours, Aiyaja?!!!! :lolyup:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh man I just watched the love confession scene like 4 times! Lol. I need to finish this episode but i can't stop watching that scene. You can like hear how hard his heart was beating!

Oh ladies, i don't believe that was THE "waterfall scene" during their chase.

Aw, you must really love the confession scene! :shock2: :clap: You can hear his heart? :heart:

Ooh, what do you mean? Do you mean that that "waterfall scene" in the actual episode isn't THE waterfall scene in which Vill...er, straddled Toomtam? :woot:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait nevermind! I am coming upon the scene and it is on pause right now cus i have to say this: OMG that look he gave Vill when she was shaving him gave me chills! Ugh if only he didn't have a girlfriend!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
What?, They didn't kiss! WHY DIDN't they kiss?! Ugh! Though I have to say i still love the scene. They look so in character! That was a real smile and happiness!

No no don't return to civilization!

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Wait nevermind! I am coming upon the scene and it is on pause right now cus i have to say this: OMG that look he gave Vill when she was shaving him gave me chills! Ugh if only he didn't have a girlfriend!

Ah, you felt that, too, eh? The look he gave Vill. :spin: Yeah, if only Toomtam had no strings attached! :teary:

phatman said:
Yes, I want a whole new lakorn. No twins! Haha.

:whahuh: True, true! No more twins for their third lakorn! :coverlaf:

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
What?, They didn't kiss! WHY DIDN't they kiss?! Ugh! Though I have to say i still love the scene. They look so in character! That was a real smile and happiness!

No no don't return to civilization!

Whahaha, Ncmeowmeow35, you sound just as excited and agitated as KimBerry, For zeros, and me, when we were watching it live. :coverlaf: :lolyup:

Oh, yeah, we were expecting plenty of kisses, but nope, they didn't kiss. :facepalm: They really wanted to, though. :secret: Yes, don't return to civilization! :no:

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yes I really love the confession scene and the super short waterfall scene. I LOVE these two. LOVE THEM!

I guess those two scenes are the highlight of Ngao Jai for you, then? :lol: I love them, too. They're just phenomenal on screen! :wub: Gah, currently re-watching some of their best moments in episodes 11 and 12. :spin:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok here is what I want to know, beside the fishes nibbling her that caused her to straddled him, what came into their mind while doing that romantic scene behind the waterfall?>_<

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Ok here is what I want to know, beside the fishes nibbling her that caused her to straddled him, what came into their mind while doing that romantic scene behind the waterfall?>_<

Don't we all want to know that?! :cry1: :weee: I bet the cool water wasn't enough to simmer down the fire in their hearts. :spicy:

I've been replaying their kiss scene in episode 11 for the last few minutes...in slow motion at one point. :drools: Going now to the confession scene and waterfall scene...if I can get there without any more distractions!