huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
^ Same here, girl! It's all because of ToomVill's perfect chemistry that keeps me drawn & hooked.
Who's all catching it live!?

Still debating if I should wake up early to watch it, lol. 7 am is way too early for a lazy girl like me haha

D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Ohhh, hahah! Yeah, I think she'll be absolutely breath taking as Dara in LK. I really hope it happens for her either with Push or Son. :dance1:
Oh my GOSH !!!! I had always said that Push was a mini version of Tik .   :woot2:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
@Marina, don't worry, you'll get there soon! I'm very slow when it comes to editing videos too! The process was horrible lol but after u get it done you will be overjoyed! Can't wait to see your MV soon!!
Wish u will be tuning in live for NJ, its our last episode already!!!!!  :cry1:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Boy Pakorn's brother. He was the ugly dude from the second couple of SJ with Pope and Mew. He played Pope's friend.
Lol !!!! U crack me up !!  :loool:

D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Hahah. If you guys understood Thai, he would be even more annoying. The stuff that he says sometimes are like uh...that was dumb, not funny. *Face Palms*

I gets worse when a guy like Nong tries to be a player. Like, seriously?!
Lol !!! Your comment made me wanna roll to the ground and laugh my butt off !!  :lmao3:

BTW, thanX for the video of that guy Nong- now i know who he is.. i remember watching Mew and Pope lakorn and thought that Nong looked very familiar and it turns out that he looks familiar b/c he's Boy brother.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm watching it live.

My favorite scenes would be:

1. When May gave Rut a big smooch and scared him off that morning with her raeng behavior.
2. The "I can kiss you all day" kissing scene.
3. The "We're stuck together" scene with Rut sleeping on top of May.
4. The drunken kiss.
5. The "You're such a thief" pecking scene of them in bed.

Those are the top 5 I can think of at the moment. They have some pretty cute scenes.

BIGBANG_VIP_1

sarNie Egg
So sad thinking the end...I like a lot of scence, but I am most impressed with the scenes:

1. Morning kiss :kiss2:
2. May drunk => kiss Rut => Rut " umh' uhm' " ..twice :kiss3:
3. Rut kiss on May's forehead while escape from thief :spin: :spin: :spin:
4. May tell her true feeling to Rut at night in forest :heart: :heart:
5. Waterfall scence :drools: :wub:
6. May talk about having children :toast:
7. Goodnight kiss :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

they ...in my head :woot: :woot:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Stress Stress said:
So sad thinking the end...I like a lot of scence, but I am most impressed with the scenes:

1. Morning kiss :kiss2:
2. May drunk => kiss Rut => Rut " umh' uhm' " ..twice :kiss3:
3. Rut kiss on May's forehead while escape from thief :spin: :spin: :spin:
4. May tell her true feeling to Rut at night in forest :heart: :heart:
5. Waterfall scence :drools: :wub:
6. May talk about having children :toast:
7. Goodnight kiss :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
they ...in my head :woot: :woot:
4 5 6 7 = cloud 9!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
Don't know if you all saw this MV but it's made by one of my dearest friends, Shianne!
Love these two! Still working on my NJ MVs T___T I'm always so slow and late.

Credit: Misshiannelee @ youtube

*Video*
Oyyyy! Thanks for sharing na. It's soooo good! :woot:

Dang, I need to learn how to make videos like you guys! You guys are making me jealous with all oft his talent. :kiss2:

D~D

sarNie Adult
VILLNAN said:
I believe that he'll not gonna make Vill happy!(if they date)

Like aiyaja said I wish Vill to be  smart..

I still have big HOPE for SonVill, not a little

Son is the only one who's right for Vill

your so silly !!!!!!!! :lmao2:

so far, all i know is that "YOU", Aiyaja. Songie :heart:  and I are SonVill SUPER SHIPPER !!!!!!!!!!!! :beer:

alrite, alrite, alrite.... i'll STOP my talk here about SonVill b/c this is now all About Ngao Jai ( Toomtam and Vill) 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
D~D said:

your so silly !!!!!!!! :lmao2:

so far, all i know is that "YOU", Aiyaja. Songie :heart:  and I are SonVill SUPER SHIPPER !!!!!!!!!!!! :beer:
Yeah, my SONVILL ship.

There's just something so special about these two that my heart can't accept anything else but them two together only. :heart:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Well, considering that The Lovely Revenge has been filming nonstop ever since September 2014 and was the only one both Vill and Nike were filming this whole entire time, you would think that after 6 months, filming would have already wrapped up?! I mean, it's not an action lakorn or a drama they have to film in the forest so I don't know why it's taking so long. But judging from the most recent photos, they're already toward the end if not already done with filming, just probably haven't had the closing party yet. A Love To Kill began filming in February already, so if we give it 6 more months, Vill should be almost done with it too, which means, her schedule will open up in August, which means, there's a chance she may get another lakorn. So I really do hope and pray that both SonVill's schedules will match. Son is filming for Tawan Tud Burapa and Vill is filming for A Love To Kill, so once both are done with those, hopefully, they can reunite in August or towards the later half of the year.

I really hope Son focuses on One HD lakorns now that Exact has a full schedule of lakorns.

Keep praying everyone! Every SonVill shipper! Hehe.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I really hope Maiko is okay. We'll be watching Ngao Jai in a few hours and I know she wouldn't miss it or go MIA for the world unless something happened, so I really hope she's doing fine and will catch this in time.

D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Well, considering that The Lovely Revenge has been filming nonstop ever since September 2014 and was the only one both Vill and Nike were filming this whole entire time, you would think that after 6 months, filming would have already wrapped up?! I mean, it's not an action lakorn or a drama they have to film in the forest so I don't know why it's taking so long. But judging from the most recent photos, they're already toward the end if not already done with filming, just probably haven't had the closing party yet. A Love To Kill began filming in February already, so if we give it 6 more months, Vill should be almost done with it too, which means, her schedule will open up in August, which means, there's a chance she may get another lakorn. So I really do hope and pray that both SonVill's schedules will match. Son is filming for Tawan Tud Burapa and Vill is filming for A Love To Kill, so once both are done with those, hopefully, they can reunite in August or towards the later half of the year.

I really hope Son focuses on One HD lakorns now that Exact has a full schedule of lakorns.

Keep praying everyone! Every SonVill shipper! Hehe.
Wow, your so on it- I like it. :) Lol !!!
It seems like every 3 years, son and Vill do come back together to do a Lakorn so now with you saying this, I have HOPE !!! V(^o^) V

Keeping my finger CROSS !!!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
D~D said:
Wow, your so on it- I like it. :) Lol !!!
It seems like every 3 years, son and Vill do come back together to do a Lakorn so now with you saying this, I have HOPE !!! V(^o^) V

Keeping my finger CROSS !!!!!
It seems to be every 4 years.

2008: Kaew Lom Phet
2012: Sao Noi
2016: ?

So if SonVill begin filming in August, we will definitely see it in 2016. Goshhhhhh! I really pray so. I hate how Exact neglects this koojin. This is one of the aspects I dislike about Exact. I'm not asking for a SonVill reunion every year but every two years is fine. 4 freaking years is wayyyy tooooo long. It's been so long that things have changed so much within these 3-4 years that people have forgotten how SonVill started. Both SonVill need to go back to their beginning, back to their roots, their basics, to each other. Lol

Please keep SonVill in your prayers! I'm definitely praying all that I can. Hehe.