aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay! Thanks for the information na. I'll try to make my Ngao Jai goodbye artwork by then and enter her contest. Hehe.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hey Villnan & Aiyaja & For zeros!!!
And I've been living in other threads, too haha. But I don't think I can give up on this thread. So much memories, awww haha.
Not time to move yet!

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Finally fished the last episode with eng subs and gawhhh how will I depart from ToomVill? They are just too perfect with one another. I loved the confession scene now that I fully understand what they were saying.. Poor Watit though, he really did love May, they could have added a part where Watit comes visit May and Rut and giving them the green light... Ahhh I don't know what I'll be doing now for Wed/Thurs... 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha. I've been watching LNF and I've been FIN sooooooo much in PushVill. LNF does pick up halfway and that is when all of the fun comes in. Ahhhhh! I'm loving PushVill right now. Haha.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maiko^_^ said:

Oh, that explains that post, then! :loool: And all those "Guest" posts from other "guests." I just tried it myself on a different browser, and haha, it does work (I deleted that post :lol:)! You can leave posts without signing up for Asianfuse. :bhehe: Urgh, that explains all those spam bots. :spam: :gungirl: I had to do a lot topic deletions at one time. -_-

Aw, thanks for all your hard work, Aiyaja! :spin: :kiss: :grouphug: :heart:

I guess it'll be years before we find out how he will age. Gah, we'll be even MORE wrinkly than him. :loool: Yep, Vill is naturally beautiful, so less makeup on her is best. Aw, I'm leaving it up to fate for ToomVill, then. :blush:

Dang it, Ceda! I knew it! You went back to re-watch episode 15 for Koon and Naree, huh? :smack: :whatever: Tsk tsk. :lolyup:

Yep, agree about most of Tanya's emotional scenes! :highfive:

Hah, I hope so! :woot: Go for Gun, Kangsom, or the other successful stars! I'll even give up my dream of Kang and Vill, if that means ToomVill in reality. :spin: :lolyup: I have no idea how long Toomtam and May have been dating. Perhaps a few years? :eek:
Oh beck no! STAY AWAY from both Gun and KS! Gun can only be with Thissa! Shame on you Maiko. booo lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Haha. I've been watching LNF and I've been FIN sooooooo much in PushVill. LNF does pick up halfway and that is when all of the fun comes in. Ahhhhh! I'm loving PushVill right now. Haha.

I got into lakorns and Vill after watching LNF, She is the only Thai lakorn actress that I thought beautiful!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Told ya! They are so hot together.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Told ya! They are so hot together.
Oyyyyy thyaiiii! They are so HOT together. Their chemi is sooooo good, better than PushJui in FF. Lol

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Oyyyyy thyaiiii! They are so HOT together. Their chemi is sooooo good, better than PushJui in FF. Lol
I so agree! I think push had chemistry with jui but I didn't feel the she reciprocated. With Vill and Push, you see it from both sides! Now you know why there were rumored of them bts? Even the gossipers at his own radio station were gossiping about it lol.

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
aiyaja said:
Okay! Thanks for the information na. I'll try to make my Ngao Jai goodbye artwork by then and enter her contest. Hehe.

Maiko^_^ said:

*snip*

Isn't the last day for Anne's contest looming closer? I won't be able to participate, for I won't get anything done in time, but I'm happy Anne got so many worthy participants for her contest. :heart: And they're all winners to me! Those friendship bracelets are beautiful! :spin: Fantastic job on them, fellow fan! :clap:
*snip*

Anne said you two please take your time. No hurry. If possible, she would like to send you bookmarks no matter whether you are in the contest or not. But I suppose that would between you and her, so maybe you yourselves may contact her or vise versa she herself contacts you.

@Maiko: The fan who made the friendship bracelets says thank you for your compliment.

Don’t remember who in which thread said, it’s actually a blessing Watit never wakes up. Otherwise, he more than likely would again have a shock and drop dead right away when he sees May, his precious, kiss and hug and confess her love to another guy. If that is the case, how cruel it must be if he has to meet and give them his permission and blessing.

Now that I finished watching the last episode, I see why someone says it’s like an MV and feel disappointed. *sigh* But I still feel grateful.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I so agree! I think push had chemistry with jui but I didn't feel the she reciprocated. With Vill and Push, you see it from both sides! Now you know why there were rumored of them bts? Even the gossipers at his own radio station were gossiping about it lol.
Hahah! Push has really good chemistry towards his female costars. Hahah. I see now how PushVill were rumored to be dating. I mean, their chemi was so strong and wow! Hahahh. It looks too real from both sides.

We were complaining about SSP not having enough flashbacks and here Ngao Jai is over doing. I mean, they could have used that flashback time playing new scenes that were cut. Gee! The editor was not only sloppy throughout the lakorn, they got plain lazy at the end. Ugh!

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Ok! So finally back! I'm so sorry haha I mean I love ToomVill and all but honestly had a lot of stuff going on. I would be guilty and catch a glimpse here or there when my parents watched but didn't want to spoil myself and see everything in full. Before I go on I just wanna say I love ToomVill and hope they have another Lakorn together!! Ngao Jai was great but didn't give me full satisfaction which I'll explain later. Still love them though and all their scenes! Vill looked so gorgeous in the last few episodes. Her outfits were on point!

That being said, I'm a little disappointed. Like many other members have said, wouldn't have been able to get through it without ToomVill. The storyline started out strong and gradually went really weak with very unorganized scenes. I felt like things were thrown at random and there was too few of scenes for character development. Every time there was a cute scene in the forest, I couldn't help but see it ruined by Rut's guilty conscious :( and I felt like Rut didn't get to fully be comfortable in the cute scenes, which woulda been awesome if we got to see more later on for them to spend time together as if Rut weren't blatantly disguised as Wathit. I even cringed when I heard May call Rut, Rut haha it didn't seem right. It's a bit different cause the reveal happened last minute. It's funny how OneHD seems to lack to add more episodes whereas Exact overly drags. Where's the medium?! How Koon planned everything and made it look like Rut was the evil mastermind was kinda senseless in my opinion.. But understandable to build drama. I felt like everything happened so fast. Yaaaay get lost in a forest, come back and get heatbroke, then save the day. I felt like I watched all of it in the ending scenes already! Each and every scene was already planned out to be short. Some things added were a little nonsense and I felt like didn't contribute to the storyline much! Haha but whatever, still love most of it!

I felt like even Naree and Koons ending scene was more touching and got more emotional feelings. It was cute and warm, and not overly done.

I can't complain cause I am thankful for ToomVill pair. I just wish the storyline was stronger. Both leads did a great job and made the Lakorn great for what it was! I was sad when Whathit died, but kind of wish he was killed off earlier somehow? Haha.. Our pranangs didn't even get no willing scene! What the eff haha, and again I think it's cause of Rut's guilty conscience.

Anyways back to the 9,10,11,12,13 and 14 episodes I missed out previously haha! Wow I gotta say they were so cute together. My favorite moments were definitely when May got drunk and confessed her love and the confusion of what love felt like. Super cute! The waterfall scene was SOOO cute! I wish there was more. I loved it so much. Lastly, when May finally told everyone in the village they were each other's spouse. Super cute.. Haha! She was so thankful and appreciative for having Rut, and I could honestly see it in her eyes. The chemistry was FIRE and sizzling. Loved them both. I didn't find May over annoying but felt like her character switched personalities a lot haha. One minute we have psycho who wants to find what's up with Whathit to being overly conservative and a good girl lol. Not sure how they wanted to make Mays character but she was all over the place sometimes. I still liked her though but in not sure if she was played by someone else than Vill.. LOL. Everyone did a good job in here. All the cast we're superb! Scenery was nice. I noticed that the twinkle twinkle little star instrumental came up a lot.. I was like wth haha! Something Aom's daughter picked out?!

Not sure what else to say. I would give this Lakorn an okay but the leads a super duper. The Lakorn had a lot of potential. Can we transition what we missed into the next Lakorn?! Something sizzling and intimate! Haha.

Thanks to everyone who kept updating and kept discussion going! I'm sorry I was so inactive! But I'm glad mostly everyone here enjoyed it. Team ToomVill!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Push and Vill are super cute but I didn't feel the chemistry so much girls, haha.
I found them adorable and all but I don't know... I didn't get the sparks.
Maybe I should check their BTS out though.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's hard to find a good lakorn these days. ARO was my biggest disappointment and then this one comes next.

After LNF, I don't even know if I should watch the ones that are currently airing right now or should I just wait for them to end and then watch them? That way I won't be so disappointed and waste my time. Haha. I've been burned too badly this year.

I think perhaps after I finish LNF, I'm going to rewatch my ULTIMATE favorite drama of all times, The Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre 2000, with Lawrence and Gigi. Omg! I always watch this drama every single year and sometimes twice a year, so I've seen this drama about 15+ times now. Hahaha. I love it. This is the only drama in my book that has 34 episodes and nothing drags! All of the stories are sooooo important and the character development is awesome. This is my ultimate favorite in all Asian dramas. Hahaha.

Too bad no English subs. I bought the VCDs dubbed in Thai from EThaicd years ago. Haha.