cool :)

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Yes, it may not be anytime soon, but I'm hoping the same thing as you. :cry: :console: If anybody in Channel 3 is smart, they should definitely request Toomtam. He's talented and worthy. :yes:
LOL at the "worthy" part though 555 :lmao2:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Maiko^_^ said:
Yes, it may not be anytime soon, but I'm hoping the same thing as you. :cry: :console: If anybody in Channel 3 is smart, they should definitely request Toomtam. He's talented and worthy. :yes:

Oh I agree. He's a talented actor and passionate kisser. If CH3 were to borrow Toomtam, they have my support to pair him up with Chalida. If they were to ever pair up, I'll be so HAPPY!!  :woot2: 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
cool :) said:
LOL at the "worthy" part though 555 :lmao2:

:bhehe: :p He's one of Exact's most promising actors. :spicy:

sweetie-dara said:
Oh I agree. He's a talented actor and passionate kisser. If CH3 were to borrow Toomtam, they have my support to pair him up with Chalida. If they were to ever pair up, I'll be so HAPPY!!  :woot2: 

Oh, I'll be excited if Toomtam and Chalida ever pair up, but I think I'd be even happier if there's a concrete Mteam reunion. :spin:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Maiko^_^ said:
:bhehe: :p He's one of Exact's most promising actors. :spicy:

Oh, I'll be excited if Toomtam and Chalida ever pair up, but I think I'd be even happier if there's a concrete Mteam reunion. :spin:

Me too. I'm really sad that they are not paired up as often, I really want them in a drama/slap/kiss. I've been wanting to write fanfic of them, but can't seem to type it out lol.....why aren't the lakorn gods helping us?!?!  :cry1:  :teary: I want MTEAM reunion asap, please.  :worthy: 

AikOm^_^

sweetie-dara said:
Me too. I'm really sad that they are not paired up as often, I really want them in a drama/slap/kiss. I've been wanting to write fanfic of them, but can't seem to type it out lol.....why aren't the lakorn gods helping us?!?!  :cry1:  :teary: I want MTEAM reunion asap, please.  :worthy: 

I understand it's up to the elders to decide, and how badly I wish someone with power can see what we see in Mteam... :phew: We've got to do our part, too... Hopefully, our wishes will get granted. :strong: Ooh, I want to write fanfictions myself, but...nah, too much work. Not to mention, I'm no talented writer when it comes to fanfic stories. I can picture the scenarios or stories, but writing them out? NO, thank you. :loool:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
 You too Maiko! Leaving me how i left you...  :cry:  LOL JK .   :goodnite:  

AikOm^_^

cool :) said:
 You too Maiko! Leaving me how i left you...  :cry:  LOL JK .   :goodnite:  

...Yet I keep coming back... :lmao: Hehe, thankies! :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

Yeesh, no updates, Cool (and everybody else). :no: :console: Well, off to bed, then. :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I just enjoy reading your conversations on here :wink:  You all are so cute, wish I could join in on the fun ;~;
But Toomtam and Chalida? That would be pretty cute but I don't think I want Toomtam to move away from Ch. 5. Maybe he can be in both channels? :thumbsup:
First, I would love to see more Mteam lakorns, Toomtam and Chalida can pair up later, hahaha.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
I just enjoy reading your conversations on here :wink:  You all are so cute, wish I could join in on the fun ;~;
But Toomtam and Chalida? That would be pretty cute but I don't think I want Toomtam to move away from Ch. 5. Maybe he can be in both channels? :thumbsup:
First, I would love to see more Mteam lakorns, Toomtam and Chalida can pair up later, hahaha.

So are you, Marina. :spin: :kiss: I agree; Mteam first before Toomtam and Chalida pairing! :lolyup: Have a good day at school now! :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

Eek! Kate, Vill's lovely mother, tweeted (replied) to one of my tweets (comments) on one of Vill's picture. Made my day. :blush: Makes me so happy that she thanked me...hehe. Aw, I feel appreciated. Now, if only Vill can reply back to me in the future. :lolyup: Off to work now. Have a great day, everyone! :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
Eek! Kate, Vill's lovely mother, tweeted (replied) to one of my tweets (comments) on one of Vill's picture. Made my day. :blush: Makes me so happy that she thanked me...hehe. Aw, I feel appreciated. Now, if only Vill can reply back to me in the future. :lolyup: Off to work now. Have a great day, everyone! :grouphug:

Awe, that's so awesome :D I hope Vill replies back to one of your comments one day, I'm sure she will :) So happy for you!

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
I hope your dreams will come true!!!

Toomtam and Chalida? Yes it will be a good in a romance drama movie. But Mteam first. Lol guess what I did all my artworks in my computer I forgot to save it and then went off to work and then my mom used the computer and she deleted it accidentally !!!! Ahhhh why does I have to loose all of my artworks!! ;(

AikOm^_^

Back from work...boy, it was a long day. :phew:

huajaikaungtur said:
Awe, that's so awesome :D I hope Vill replies back to one of your comments one day, I'm sure she will :) So happy for you!

It was a shocker to see her reply...I didn't expect her to, since she has never replied back...until today. :blush: :cry: Thank you, Marina girl! :kiss: K, I'm off to check all my sources to see if they are any NJ updates...I highly doubt there will be... :teary:

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
I hope your dreams will come true!!!

Toomtam and Chalida? Yes it will be a good in a romance drama movie. But Mteam first. Lol guess what I did all my artworks in my computer I forgot to save it and then went off to work and then my mom used the computer and she deleted it accidentally !!!! Ahhhh why does I have to loose all of my artworks!! ;(

Aw, thanks, Minny girl! Hope so, too! :worthy: Oh, my gosh, Minny...! That's such a tragedy! I'm so sorry you lost all your beautiful artworks! :cry1: :cry: Aw, I'm sad, but I'm sure your sweet mother didn't do it on purpose. :spin: :console: Gah, I'm so sad for you...again, I'm sorry. :weep: But! Please don't let that stop you from creating more artworks! :strong: :grouphug: :kiss: You will get better with your skills and create even more wonderful artworks! :thumbsup: :clap:

AikOm^_^

Oh, gosh...nothing (no updates on our ToomVill or NJ). :teary: Geez, I hope there'll be something great during my four days off work... :rant: I want to use that time "wisely" and efficiently. :lolyup: K, off to sleep now. Yippee! Tomorrow's my Friday at work! :woot: Well, :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug: :kiss:

AikOm^_^

junemaikao said:
it seemed like i have watch a lakorn named ngao jai before...wonder if this is another remake...

:whahuh: Junemaikao, it is a remake. :lol: It's a remake of Kob and Brook's own Ngao Jai, which aired in 2001 (on Channel 7). :) And the lakorn is based on a book of the same title.

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
I will continue to do artworks of Toomtam and Vill. There is no update at all but it's almost February. I wish I can do artworks now but broken hand!!;( and its my right hand too the hand that I use the most. I am not a left handed person so :( for me. Lol I am currently typing with my left thumb the best as I can. I hope there is more update soon