AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Chalidaluvprin said:
I love the pictures!!! It's so amazing more pictures will come soon right?

Maiko: I will support you and do it too.

Yes, I think there are more pictures that we haven't seen yet, Minny. :dance1: And yahoo! :yahoo: Let's both persuade P'Aom to put in as much ToomVill scenes as possible and make NJ one of the best lakorns ever! :strong: :highfive:

huajaikaungtur said:
Awe, I like Porshe, haha :D
So happy to see a bit more pictures of ToomVill and agree with you girls, Vill has such a nice body :)

I'm happy, too, Marina. :wub: Gah, later, guys! Have to go to work now. :tearybye: :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

Hmm, nothing today... :mellow: But, good things come to those who wait. And willing to wait (impatiently :smack:) for ToomVill and/or NJ updates. :weee: :lolyup: Well, :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

Just one picture of lovely Vill in the beautiful flower field. Too bad Toomtam isn't in the shot, but oh, well. :teary: :lol: But Kate did upload an old ToomVill photo from NJ, one of my favorites, so that makes me happy nevertheless! :lolyup: :wub: Have a great day, everyone! Off to a long day at work again. :tearybye:

Credit: Kate's (katesontichai katesontichai) Twitter.

AikOm^_^

I was just going to go straight to sleep and share the new pictures tomorrow morning, but this recent ToomVill photo that I found...well, I can't resist sharing a ToomVill photo.
:wub: Haha, their beautiful individual pictures could wait, but not the ToomVill photos! Those got to be shared RIGHT AWAY! :lolyup: The closeup photo of P'Aom, N'Nava, and Toomtam is hecka sweet...they look good together (gah, sorry, Vill and P'Art!)! :D :coverlaf: But of course...it'd be an infinity times better if it were ToomVill with N'Nava! :pervie: :drools: Vill is cute and beautiful in the flower field! And ToomVill? Just PERFECT. :spin:
Have a good one, guys! :goodnite: or good day to you all. :grouphug: :kiss:

Credits: Kate's (katesontichai katesontichai) Twitter; toomtamfc_maeew & princetamgroup's IGs.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
Thanks for the pictures maiko I love these pictures it's so lovely I wish Nava will become an actress when she grows up.

Egads, Minny girl! Feels like forever since I last heard from you and the others. :cry: Hehe, I'm happy to hear from you again. :kiss: :blush: Aw, you're welcome for the pictures; I love them as well. :wub: Ooh, I know! I bet N'Nava will follow in her mother's footsteps. :whaha: Other girls that I have my eye on are Kob's daughter, N'Nada (Punnada), and Tanya's daughter, Leah. :lolyup: Possible future nang'eks right there. :thumbsup:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yes, would love to see these little girls have an acting career in the future. But by then, I'll be such an oldie, hehe :D
Thanks for the photos, :D So happy to see Vill and Toomtam's photo. Loving Toomtam's casual peace sign XD

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Yes, would love to see these little girls have an acting career in the future. But by then, I'll be such an oldie, hehe :D
Thanks for the photos, :D So happy to see Vill and Toomtam's photo. Loving Toomtam's casual peace sign XD

Hah! I thought of that after I posted my comment, Marina girl... :coverlaf: :bhehe: About how old we would be when they grow up to be actresses. :loool: We'd probably still be watching Thai lakorns when that happens. :lol: Let's hope that by that time, we'd understand the Thai language by then. :lmao3: Haha, what the heck was Toomtam doing behind Vill? He should be next to her. :scratchhead2: :smack: But I adore that funny picture of them nevertheless. :D Happy to hear from you again, Marina girl! :cry1: You and Minny! :grouphug:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
I will try to be on as much as I can but school is really putting me into a education focus:( to much homework. But I am back. I agree with you guys about the girls becoming actress I can't wait at least 15 more years if its possible. I will still watch lakorn forever it's my thing. I am also happy to be back on this thread I hope this lakorn will air with Leh Nangfah or after it.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
I will try to be on as much as I can but school is really putting me into a education focus:( to much homework. But I am back. I agree with you guys about the girls becoming actress I can't wait at least 15 more years if its possible. I will still watch lakorn forever it's my thing. I am also happy to be back on this thread I hope this lakorn will air with Leh Nangfah or after it.

Aw, I'm sure school and other things are keeping you, Marina, and everybody else busy, Minny girl. :spin: :console: It's been some time since I last heard from Cool and the others. :lmao: :teary: Very happy that you're back! :yahoo: :kiss: No new pictures today, but Kate did upload an old pic of ToomVill with Aom onto her IG; it's one I've shared before, the one in which Toomtam and Aom are sitting down, with Vill squeezing in between them, and all of their faces are leaning together. :wub: Hmm, it seems like they haven't film too much of NJ yet, so I don't think NJ will air alongside LNF. :scratchhead2: Most likely afterwards. :D Which is a good thing, for I would adore it if NJ airs in summer. :thumbsup: It would be perfect for summer. :lol:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
Hah! I thought of that after I posted my comment, Marina girl... :coverlaf: :bhehe: About how old we would be when they grow up to be actresses. :loool: We'd probably still be watching Thai lakorns when that happens. :lol: Let's hope that by that time, we'd understand the Thai language by then. :lmao3: Haha, what the heck was Toomtam doing behind Vill? He should be next to her. :scratchhead2: :smack: But I adore that funny picture of them nevertheless. :D Happy to hear from you again, Marina girl! :cry1: You and Minny! :grouphug:

Hehe, yes. We'll be so old -.- And I know for sure I'll still be watching Thai lakorns, they're too addicting to give up XD
Yeah, let's hope we understand Thai by then, hahaha. I doubt I will but maybe you will ^^
I know right, he should be next to her but they're in the same photo so it's all good :D
Awe, I'm sorry for always leaving you :lmao: 

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Hehe, yes. We'll be so old -.- And I know for sure I'll still be watching Thai lakorns, they're too addicting to give up XD
Yeah, let's hope we understand Thai by then, hahaha. I doubt I will but maybe you will ^^
I know right, he should be next to her but they're in the same photo so it's all good :D
Awe, I'm sorry for always leaving you :lmao: 

:lmao2: I'm not so sure about myself...I will try to understand Thai. :lol: Yes, they're in the same picture, so it makes us happy nevertheless. :wub: Eek, no need to apologize, Marina. :teary: You're busy, I know. It makes me even happier to hear from you and the others. :spin: :kiss3: :grouphug:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
Yes it would be a perfect summer and I agree with you that they haven't filmed more but I can wait patiently because who knows it might be a suprise. I will have more time to watch it than watching it at night before going to bed. But I have to go because I am sleepy after Ning pages of homework. Btw doing you live I. California or Wisconsin? LOL off topic

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
:lmao2: I'm not so sure about myself...I will try to understand Thai. :lol: Yes, they're in the same picture, so it makes us happy nevertheless. :wub: Eek, no need to apologize, Marina. :teary: You're busy, I know. It makes me even happier to hear from you and the others. :spin: :kiss3: :grouphug:

I will try, too but I have a feeling I won't be 100% fluent in Thai which upsets me. I wanna be 100% fluent, =.="
Yes, just wish they took more pictures and were more close like Push & Vill. I'm happy to hear from you, too :) You're too awesome.

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
Yes it would be a perfect summer and I agree with you that they haven't filmed more but I can wait patiently because who knows it might be a suprise. I will have more time to watch it than watching it at night before going to bed. But I have to go because I am sleepy after Ning pages of homework. Btw doing you live I. California or Wisconsin? LOL off topic

9 pages of homework? That's a lot. Good night, girl :) Sweet dreams~

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko

Yes, let's hope it turns out to be a good surprise, Minny girl! :spin: Yikes, nine pages of homework?! :eyetwitch: That's harsh. :teary: You've worked so hand on homework... :cry: I'm hoping the same as Marina, hope you have a good night rest with sweet dreams. :goodnite: :kiss: Haha, I live in CA. :D

huajaikaungtur said:
I will try, too but I have a feeling I won't be 100% fluent in Thai which upsets me. I wanna be 100% fluent, =.="
Yes, just wish they took more pictures and were more close like Push & Vill. I'm happy to hear from you, too :) You're too awesome.

*SNIP*

*Sniff* :weep: :cry1: If they have any chummy pictures like Push and Vill, I'd die of excitement and happiness. :faint: But I'll happily take their pictures any way they are taken. :yes: Awe, thanks, girl. :blush: :kiss: I hope both you and Minny and everybody else have a :goodnite:!!! :kiss:

AikOm^_^

Oh, I didn't really expect any new NJ pictures today, but I'm so happy I'm wrong... :yahoo: Tonight...is Toomtam's night. :lolyup: Pictures of him. :wub: Gah, he's so dreamy and handsome in the first picture! :spin: (Er, I actually shared the exact same photo many pages ago, but that first edition had some texts/credits embedded on it hehe. :lol: And this pic doesn't and the quality is a tad better than the previous edition, so why not again? Plus, Toomtam's too hot to resist. :drools:)

For the second photo of the two photos side by side, er, it looks like the picture on our right is flipped horizontally... :scratchhead2: I tried to investigate it, but it was taking me too long and giving me a headache and big distraction that I decided it wasn't important enough. :lolyup: Toomtam looks good regardless of the different and less-than-flattering hairstyle. :coverlaf:  He looks so evil yet cool in the last picture. :rofl: He...also looks very tired, too. :cry:

Credit: princetamgroup's IG.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Toomtam looks kind of cute with that style. Hehe. Aom looks so young! Even when compared to TT she looks super young! I want to see her act again!!

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Toomtam looks kind of cute with that style. Hehe. Aom looks so young! Even when compared to TT she looks super young! I want to see her act again!!

Which style? :eek: The beanie style? :lol: Hard to believe Aom has a child already. :spin: I'll be interested to see her pair up with Guy. :D I hope her n'ek days aren't over yet...she can still be a nang'ek. :yes:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Toomtam is good looking there in the pics thank you for uploading. I think Toomtam does march is facial hair in the last three pictures. As about Aom I also can't believe she has a child already she looks so young. When I see her as Namnueng compared to her today she looks the same but only has just aged a little. I hope she will still get N'ek roles. And don't go off as a mom in a lakorn yet.