Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
The picture of Toomtam looks weird but he is still handsome as always. Talking about sporting facial hair :O I sure really just want it to be light ones. Nong nava is so cute in her picture I can't wait till she old enough to play a character in a lakorn and be a nang ek one day.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Chalidaluvprin said:
The picture of Toomtam looks weird but he is still handsome as always. Talking about sporting facial hair :eek: I sure really just want it to be light ones. Nong nava is so cute in her picture I can't wait till she old enough to play a character in a lakorn and be a nang ek one day.

Hehe, I guess the facial hair looks a little...unattractive. :loool: As for N'Nava...yikes, that's years away, and I bet we would still be watching Thai lakorns by that time. :lolyup:

AikOm^_^

Oh, wow...still no new pictures. :annoyed: But got the other actors' names pinned (Mouse, Navin, Due, etc.)! :phew:

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Ahhhh, so excited for March 7th! Please come sooner, opening ceremony! ^^

Such beautiful men casted. And Janesuda too-- I like her a lot! I think Vill is such a natural beauty. I love seeing her with less makeup and casual clothing, so thumbs up for NJ! And i like Toomtam with the facial hair. Actually, i like Toomtam all the time. :lol: Can't wait to see how it all plays out. The tone of this lakorn is definitely not as dramatic as SSP, so it will be exciting to see how ToomVill delivers.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I've been waiting for updates since forever. Lol. I check this thread occasionally and so far, there's only pictures of them being in the meadow. Lol. A majority of you guys spend time talking about how you wish there were more updates. I agree! Waiting for a fitting or something. I heard it's very soon? March 7th or 8th?

AikOm^_^

Sheesh, I guess Asianfuse was down last night...glad I can access it again. :phew:

songielove said:
Ahhhh, so excited for March 7th! Please come sooner, opening ceremony! ^^

Such beautiful men casted. And Janesuda too-- I like her a lot! I think Vill is such a natural beauty. I love seeing her with less makeup and casual clothing, so thumbs up for NJ! And i like Toomtam with the facial hair. Actually, i like Toomtam all the time. :lol: Can't wait to see how it all plays out. The tone of this lakorn is definitely not as dramatic as SSP, so it will be exciting to see how ToomVill delivers.

I'm excited to see Janesuda in an Exact lakorn...finally! :woot: And she's with ToomVill, yippee! :clap: Vill doesn't need (a whole lot of) makeup. :lol: ....Yeah, seems like NJ will be less dramatic than SSP...I'm a little disappointed. :lolyup: :lmao:

Mahalo said:
I've been waiting for updates since forever. Lol. I check this thread occasionally and so far, there's only pictures of them being in the meadow. Lol. A majority of you guys spend time talking about how you wish there were more updates. I agree! Waiting for a fitting or something. I heard it's very soon? March 7th or 8th?

:lmao2: We also spend time gushing over them, Mahalo. :lol2: Apparently they will have the worship/opening/blessing ceremony on March 7...finally! :yahoo:

AikOm^_^

*Sniff* It's going to be a long, boring day at work today... :cry: Man, we are not getting enough NJ pictures. :annoyed: I suppose Toomtam isn't even filming NJ yet... :shrug: Just one picture of the supporting characters. :D Have a nice day, everyone! :grouphug:

Credit: theframe501's IG.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Was asianfuse really down last night? :O
Thank you Maiko for sharing photos even if they're just the supporting characters. Agreed, hope all characters have an impact on the storyline and aren't just 'there.'

Just a few more days till March 7th!!

AikOm^_^

I have a little bit of time to spare, yay! :lol:

huajaikaungtur said:
Was asianfuse really down last night? :eek:
Thank you Maiko for sharing photos even if they're just the supporting characters. Agreed, hope all characters have an impact on the storyline and aren't just 'there.'

Just a few more days till March 7th!!

I couldn't get to the website at all, Marina; it might have been my lousy network connection, but I was able to access other sites, but not Asianfuse. :shrug:

I don't know...I'm already getting the feeling that a lot of the characters are unnecessary. :lmao: Yep, March 7 is this Friday! :woot:

AikOm^_^

Hmm, I don't have high hopes of updates when I return from work, but I can dream. :lol2: Bye, guys! :tearybye:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Bye, Maiko!!
Hope there are more updates when you return.
If not, there'll surely be updates by Friday :) So we don't need to worry too much ^__^

Aw, Marina girl, I :heart: you so much! :spin: :kiss: Hehe, no updates like I was afraid of, but oh, well. :lol2: Ooh, I hope you're right about that! :woot:

AikOm^_^

Oh, I guess Vill is filming Leh Nang Fah today... :teary: Once again, back to waiting for NJ updates... :phew: K, :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Toomtam isn't filming yet. :( anyways I can't wait for march 7th!!! The picture of the supporting cast looks so weird.

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
Toomtam isn't filming yet. :( anyways I can't wait for march 7th!!! The picture of the supporting cast looks so weird.

:lmao2: I'm just wondering the "importance" of having them in NJ. :coverlaf:

huajaikaungtur said:
I love you a lot, too, Maiko :heart:
Let's patiently wait for the updates ... at least, we'll try to wait :cry: 

:kiss3: Yes, we'll try to wait. :D I wouldn't stop thinking about them, but things will keep me busy. :lol2:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Off topic but Maiko! I finally saw Frozen. Although I love Anna's personality, I couldn't stop myself from being wowed by Elsa. Lol. Wished we saw more of her in there. It was such a great movie. Lol. Why didn't Elsa end up with anyone? Elsa kind of reminded me of Vill from Leh Nangfah. Her in her blue feathered outfit. 

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Mahalo: the same here too princess Elsa reminded me of Vill too in LN. I think it's just the blue dress and some of the personalities that they have in common.

Toomtam is barely in IG now:( I miss him in IG all those hot looking pictures.

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
Off topic but Maiko! I finally saw Frozen. Although I love Anna's personality, I couldn't stop myself from being wowed by Elsa. Lol. Wished we saw more of her in there. It was such a great movie. Lol. Why didn't Elsa end up with anyone? Elsa kind of reminded me of Vill from Leh Nangfah. Her in her blue feathered outfit.

Darn it! I don't have time to gush over Frozen with you, Mahalo! :cry1: Going to work in a few minutes. :weep: (Oh, yet...I'm using this precious time to explain myself... :whahuh:) If not tonight after work, then I'll have to get back to you tomorrow night... :wink: Hehe, I have a feeling I'm going to spend a long time going over Frozen, both the bad and good things. :whaha: It won the Academy Awards for "Best Animated Feature" and "Best Original Song" for Let it Go. Very well-deserved! :bravo:

Yes! I...like :)D) Anna's personality, but Elsa definitely mesmerizes me more. Haha! I see what you meant about Vill and Elsa. :clap:

Chalidaluvprin said:
Mahalo: the same here too princess Elsa reminded me of Vill too in LN. I think it's just the blue dress and some of the personalities that they have in common.

Toomtam is barely in IG now:( I miss him in IG all those hot looking pictures.

Will get back to you about Elsa and Vill as well, Minny. Yes, I miss Toomtam on IG. :teary: Oh, I've been missing from IG as well. :loool: Need to get back on track. :yes:

K, later, guys! Have a wonderful day! :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

Boy, where to begin...? :shrug: It's been days since I've been here in this thread! :cry1: The lack of ToomVill updates has made me...lazy and mellow... :yawn: :mellow: But whoot! We're hours away from Ngao Jai's opening ceremony!!!! :yahoo: :woot: FINALLY! :party: I am...almost ready for it! :lolyup: I am looking forward to it, but I'm not holding much hope for it, just in case we're in store for disappointment again. :weep: A lot of ToomVill photos would be HEAVEN, but...we barely get to see their pictures, so...(the chances of us getting a lot of ToomVill photos aren't too high). :annoyed: :teary:

Anyway, photos which prove that people are hyping up for NJ hehe. :bhehe: Well, looks like Vill is preparing for NJ; she went to get her nails and hair done in preparation for the opening ceremony. :loool: So cute and funny how IG members asalonstyle and janean captioned both Vill and Toomtam's (IG user)names and NJ in their descriptions of Vill's pictures. :coverlaf: I'm not too crazy for Vill's hairstyle, especially the way her bangs fall down, but it's still pretty. :) As for IG members princetamgroup and toomtamfc_maeew, they posted up old NJ pictures to remind us of NJ's opening ceremony. Worthwhile to share them again. :)

Oh, for the first picture of sleepy and tired Vill, it's actually from days ago when she tweeted that it was the "first" day of filming NJ; I forgot to re-upload and share it. :whahuh: And as for the last picture of sleepy and tired Vill, she tweeted, "พรุ่งนี้บวงสรวง "เงาใจ" ณ acts studio นะครัช! Goodnight!!" Aw, :goodnite:, Vill and Toomtam (oh, and everybody else on the NJ team hehe). :wub: Sweet dreams! We're dying to see you two together again! :woot2: :faint: I'll constantly check for updates for the rest of today and early tomorrow morning hehe. :lol:

Credits: Vill's Twitter (wannarotvill วิว วรรณรท สนธิไชย); asalonstyle, janean, princetamgroup, toomtamfc_maeew, & Vill's (villwannarot) IGs.