AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Toomtaam is super hot with that facial hair! Omg!

Thank goodness it's not heavy facial hair. :phew: I think he looks even better with lighter facial hair, but I'm completely satisfied with the amount of facial hair he has during the ceremony hehe. :coverlaf: Hmm, it does make me wonder if we'll see more of him with facial hair or not in NJ... :scratchchin:

AikOm^_^

Yikes, the other pictures will have to wait until tomorrow...off to work. Later, guys! :grouphug:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Speaking of school, I'm really falling behind because I'm always on AF. Lol. Gonna go on a hiatus soon to focus on this semester. Since NJ already had their opening ceremony, I can be at ease. Plus, a majority of my lakorns have had their fittings and opening ceremonies so I'm sure there won't be any updates soon until I come back. I'm on a mission to accomplish some things. Hehe.

Oh, and I can totally see Toomtam as Kobori with his yearning eyes and loving heart. I fell in love with Kobori's character after seeing the 1988 version with Mam Jintara and Oh Warut. In my opinion, he was the BEST Kobori. Oh so very handsome and charming. Totally captured my heart, and I'm not a big fan of sad genres, but I really felt for his character. I'd give Koo Kum another chance if Toomtam is the next Kobori.

@Marina: You should totally give Manee Yardfah a try. Willy was so very handsome and manly in there. He was one of my biggest crush when I was younger along with Patson. His chemistry with Anne was sizzling. Still one of my top favorite couples in Thai lakorn history. 

AikOm^_^

Mahalo said:
Speaking of school, I'm really falling behind because I'm always on AF. Lol. Gonna go on a hiatus soon to focus on this semester. Since NJ already had their opening ceremony, I can be at ease. Plus, a majority of my lakorns have had their fittings and opening ceremonies so I'm sure there won't be any updates soon until I come back. I'm on a mission to accomplish some things. Hehe.

Oh, and I can totally see Toomtam as Kobori with his yearning eyes and loving heart. I fell in love with Kobori's character after seeing the 1988 version with Mam Jintara and Oh Warut. In my opinion, he was the BEST Kobori. Oh so very handsome and charming. Totally captured my heart, and I'm not a big fan of sad genres, but I really felt for his character. I'd give Koo Kum another chance if Toomtam is the next Kobori.

@Marina: You should totally give Manee Yardfah a try. Willy was so very handsome and manly in there. He was one of my biggest crush when I was younger along with Patson. His chemistry with Anne was sizzling. Still one of my top favorite couples in Thai lakorn history. 

Aw...we'll miss you, Mahalo! :spin: :teary: Do your best now! :strong: :grouphug: Agree, Oh Warut still remains the best Kobori to me. :drool: :spicy: But if Toomtam ever gets the chance to play Kobori...well, he may just take that title away from Oh. :coverlaf: K, later, alligator Mahalo! :cry1: :kiss3:

AikOm^_^

Time to hit the hay! :yawn: But first...ToomVill photos! :woot: Marina, I :heart: these dashing pictures as well! :drools: :wub: Although, over and over again, I love all the ToomVill photos. :lolyup: K, :goodnite: or good day to you, everybody! :grouphug: :kiss:

Credits: adam_baozai, cn_vvc's IGs; Adam & Iris (as tagged). :)

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Maiko: thanks for cheering me up. I am always happy to read all of your comments too. I agree about Toomtams facial hair it makes him look hot sometimes.

I will be gone again for a couple days or less because its Monday and I have a full week of school to go with tons of final exams.

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko^_^ said:
Time to hit the hay! :yawn: But first...ToomVill photos! :woot: Marina, I :heart: these dashing pictures as well! :drools: :wub: Although, over and over again, I love all the ToomVill photos. :lolyup: K, :goodnite: or good day to you, everybody! :grouphug: :kiss:

Credits: adam_baozai, cn_vvc's IGs; Adam & Iris (as tagged). :)

*PICs*

dunno whether to say i like him with facial hair or not :scratchhead2: ..
i DONT like him with that in first 2 pics... :shrug:
but i just find him hawt in the last 2 pics :drools: ..

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
Maiko: thanks for cheering me up. I am always happy to read all of your comments too. I agree about Toomtams facial hair it makes him look hot sometimes.

I will be gone again for a couple days or less because its Monday and I have a full week of school to go with tons of final exams.

Aw, Minny, I :heart: you! :kiss: You're welcome! :spin: I love bearded Toomtam, but I love light-bearded Toomtam even more, and I love clean-shaven Toomtam the most! :lol2: So...I hope we still get to see Toomtam clean-shaven in NJ...most of the time, hopefully. :spin: Ooh, that kind of week in store for you, huh? :teary: Good luck! Again, Marina and I wish you the best! :grouphug: :kiss3: :heart: We'll miss you!

sarasona said:
dunno whether to say i like him with facial hair or not :scratchhead2: ..
i DONT like him with that in first 2 pics... :shrug:
but i just find him hawt in the last 2 pics :drools: ..

Hiya, Sarasona! :hiya: So happy to hear from you again! :woot: :yahoo: Hope everything's fine and well with you! :grouphug: Bearded Toomtam is adorable and hot when he smiles. :blush: Oh, also, it is a rule not to quote more than two photos (er, actually, the rules state no quoting photo posts at all :lol:), so please snip the photos (except for two) when you quote a particular post containing photos, ok? Pretty please, dear Sarasona! :spin: I edited your post for you. ^_^ Sorry if I sounded mean or rude! :sweat: :spin: :console: Thanks for snipping most of the photos when you quoted that particular post. :thanks: :kiss:

AikOm^_^

Aw, I was going to share some more photos, but no time for that now. :nailbiter: Later, guys! :tearybye:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
I will miss you guys and this thread too. I agree with you that I love breared Toomtam, and light facial hair Toomtam and LoVE Toomtam cleaned and shaved the most. :bye: I will miss this thread!! :heart: :) :kiss: :love:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko, I miss everyone else, too. I remember how lively the SSP thread was but this thread is getting lots of love, too so it's all good.
Just hope all the ToomVill members check out this thread  :dance2: 
Yes, I don't know much about Koo Gum. I'll try to look up a synopsis or something for it though.
And yes, I imagine Toomtam would be a great Kobori even though I'm clueless about Kobori's character, haha.
Same here, Toomtam's my fave CH5 actor at the moment and I have a feeling it won't change for a long time  :dance1: 

Yes, agree with you on the yellow. Aom is stunning.
Thank you, I have 3 tests tomorrow so I should focus but I had to check this thread first, hehe :coverlaf: 

Mahalo: I feel ya, girl. Asianfuse is a distraction but a good one :) Good luck with your studies, fighting! Will miss you  :tearybye: 
I've seen a little clip of Mam and Oh's Koo Gum and oh gosh, thank you for telling me his name. Oh is one good looking guy :drool: 
I will definitely check Manee Yardfah out and if I have time, I'll surely watch it. I have too much dramas to keep up with at the moment, hehe. Thank you for the recommendation :)

Maiko, thanks for the photos :heart: Ah, Toomtam's smile can honestly cure all worldly diseases ... LOL, just kidding. I'm just exaggerating a bit.  :lmao3: 
Vill's so pretty, too. This couple is too perf, can't even explain how good looking they are.

Minny: Good luck on your exams, girl! Fighting! :cheer: 

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
@maiko
I will miss you guys and this thread too. I agree with you that I love breared Toomtam, and light facial hair Toomtam and LoVE Toomtam cleaned and shaved the most. :bye: I will miss this thread!! :heart: :) :kiss: :love:

*Sniff* :weep: Gah, Minny! Good thing this isn't goodbye...will be looking forward to your return! :phew: :spin: I will be pretty busy myself this week. :nailbiter: K, later, Minny girl! Missing you already! :kiss3:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko, I miss everyone else, too. I remember how lively the SSP thread was but this thread is getting lots of love, too so it's all good.
Just hope all the ToomVill members check out this thread  :dance2: 
Yes, I don't know much about Koo Gum. I'll try to look up a synopsis or something for it though.
And yes, I imagine Toomtam would be a great Kobori even though I'm clueless about Kobori's character, haha.
Same here, Toomtam's my fave CH5 actor at the moment and I have a feeling it won't change for a long time  :dance1: 

Yes, agree with you on the yellow. Aom is stunning.
Thank you, I have 3 tests tomorrow so I should focus but I had to check this thread first, hehe :coverlaf: 

Mahalo: I feel ya, girl. Asianfuse is a distraction but a good one :) Good luck with your studies, fighting! Will miss you  :tearybye: 
I've seen a little clip of Mam and Oh's Koo Gum and oh gosh, thank you for telling me his name. Oh is one good looking guy :drool: 
I will definitely check Manee Yardfah out and if I have time, I'll surely watch it. I have too much dramas to keep up with at the moment, hehe. Thank you for the recommendation :)

Maiko, thanks for the photos :heart: Ah, Toomtam's smile can honestly cure all worldly diseases ... LOL, just kidding. I'm just exaggerating a bit.  :lmao3: 
Vill's so pretty, too. This couple is too perf, can't even explain how good looking they are.

Minny: Good luck on your exams, girl! Fighting! :cheer:

Aw, Marina girl...you're always so sweet, friendly, and caring! :wub: Hehe, yes, I think this thread is getting plenty of love, too. :highfive: :grouphug: We're doing a great job in making it livelier! :party: And yes, take my word (and Mahalo's) for it; Tooomtam would make an awesome Kobori. :drool: Yes! Oh was very good-looking back then! :yes: As for now, it may be a different story. :shrug: :whahuh: Eek, your comments about Toomtam's smiles...gosh, Marina! You voiced exactly what I was thinking! :whaha: :rofl: Hehe, I applaud you for putting it out there first! :clap: :highfive: A little exaggeration from our parts, but his smiles certainly seem that powerful, huh? :coverlaf:

Aw, so sweet of you to cheer for both Minny and Mahalo! You ultimate sweetie! All you gals are! :grouphug: :kiss: Yikes, you have three, stinking tests?! :faint: Oh, my poor Marina! :teary: :console: Do your best now, girl! Hope you pass them! :strong: :worthy:

AikOm^_^

Ooh, ok, going to be busy tomorrow and the rest of this week... I'll see if I can share more pictures. ^_^ Later, you guys! Hope everyone will have a wonderful week! :grouphug: :kiss3:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko, you're the sweet, friendly, and caring one. I'm the opposite of all those but thank you so much  :kiss: 
Yes, this thread is getting a lot of love -- I just wish it could have more, hehe :D And of course, you as our ToomVill cheerleader keeps this thread going!!
Okay, okay then, Toomtam's an awesome Kobori. I believe you and Mahalo! :p

Oh was super good looking back then but as for now? I'm not sure how he looks now. I didn't even know he was still in the acting industry :eek: 
Haha. I'm always saying that Toomtam's smiles can cure diseases whenever I'm watching his lakorns. I'll just be watching SSP and when he smiles, I'll say that line and of course, my sisters find me so lame and crazy. hahaha.  :lmao3: 
I'm glad you were thinking the same thing as me. Now I know I'm not the only crazy, exaggerated one :coverlaf:  Yes, his smile is super powerful  :heart: 

Ultimate sweetie? Awe, you're the beyond ultimate sweetie, Maiko! Yes, 3 tests today and I believe I aced them all, at least I hope so. Thank you so much, lovee~

And Maiko, we'll miss you :teary:  :tearybye: Hope the rest of your week is lots of fun  :dance1: 

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko, you're the sweet, friendly, and caring one. I'm the opposite of all those but thank you so much  :kiss: 
Yes, this thread is getting a lot of love -- I just wish it could have more, hehe :D And of course, you as our ToomVill cheerleader keeps this thread going!!
Okay, okay then, Toomtam's an awesome Kobori. I believe you and Mahalo! :p

Oh was super good looking back then but as for now? I'm not sure how he looks now. I didn't even know he was still in the acting industry :eek: 
Haha. I'm always saying that Toomtam's smiles can cure diseases whenever I'm watching his lakorns. I'll just be watching SSP and when he smiles, I'll say that line and of course, my sisters find me so lame and crazy. hahaha.  :lmao3: 
I'm glad you were thinking the same thing as me. Now I know I'm not the only crazy, exaggerated one :coverlaf:  Yes, his smile is super powerful  :heart: 

Ultimate sweetie? Awe, you're the beyond ultimate sweetie, Maiko! Yes, 3 tests today and I believe I aced them all, at least I hope so. Thank you so much, lovee~

And Maiko, we'll miss you :teary:  :tearybye: Hope the rest of your week is lots of fun  :dance1: 

Aw, you're all those things and so much more, Marina girl! :flowers: :spin: Yep, Toomtam would make the perfect Kobori; I'm already imagining him and Vill as Kobori and Aug/Hideko. :wub: :coverlaf: As for Oh Warut, er, I'm not sure if he's even still acting or not... :scratchhead2: Hehe, your mean sisters are too cute and funnie! :rofl: It's ok, for we'll be the lame and crazy ones over Toomtam and his dreamy smiles. :drool:

Ooh, hooray! I'm proud of you for acing those tests, Marina! :bravo: :clap: :thumbsup: :kiss3: Oh, you aced them all right! :wink: Aw, I'm going to try my hardest to be your ultimate sweetie, then, girl! :blush: :kiss: Oh, don't worry, Marina; I'll still be here, but just not as "active" as I usually am. :lol:

Nighttime, Marina! :goodnite: to you, girl! :heart:

AikOm^_^

Darn, my old laptop is too slow to re-upload and share pictures...another night for that, then. :yawn: Well, :goodnite:, everybody! Or good day! :grouphug:

KimBerry

sarNie Egg
I know I've been gone for a long time but I hope I'm not too late to celebrate the new photos..omg! Lookin' so hot. Seriously these two just melts my heart. Toomtam, loving his scruff but is it real or just drawn on him? 

Can't wait for this! 

AikOm^_^

KimBerry said:
I know I've been gone for a long time but I hope I'm not too late to celebrate the new photos..omg! Lookin' so hot. Seriously these two just melts my heart. Toomtam, loving his scruff but is it real or just drawn on him? 

Can't wait for this! 

Eek, hiya, KimBerry dear! :hiya: :spin: So happy to hear from you again! :yahoo: :clap2: :grouphug: :kiss: Oh, no, no, NO! It's never too late to celebrate the new photos. :console: :thumbup: ToomVill's photos are awesome, huh? :bhehe: And there will be more pictures coming...as soon as I have free time to re-upload and share them. :wink: As for Toomtam's scruff, I'm positive it's a fake one, hehe. :lolyup: Either it's drawn on him or he's wearing a fake mustache. All righty, later now, KimBerry! :kiss3:

AikOm^_^

Yay, my dumb, beloved, annoying, old laptop got its usual, slow speed back! :phew: But very busy at the moment. :cry: Will share more of ToomVill photos when I get the chance! :dance1: